Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (419632 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (472) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Windblown2much: 9:02am On Nov 11, 2023
JMG12:
Most agents know about it; they choose schools that are not eligible for PGWP because it is easy to get admission, and most times the admission drops within days. They also do it with the assurance that the applicant will change institution when they arrive in Canada.
Avoid such agents
The same thing is applicable for people who study undergraduate programs (PGWP)
Agents are not just been sincere honestly, their mind is just focused on what they stand to profit from applicants. Anyways, I can only wait and see if my visa is approved before knowing what to do next

Hopefully when visa is out, I'll plan on how to change to a PGWD school/program when I get to Canada but the scare for me now is; spending more money than I bargain. It's well!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Windblown2much: 9:15am On Nov 11, 2023
JMG12:
You will find the list here
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/prepare/designated-learning-institutions-list.html
Going through the lists, I found out Schools that are eligible for PGWD are not very much compared to thoses that are ineligible. Again, the PGWD has it own criteria for eligibility and it's not everyone that will meet it. i.e. students that graduate in Canada,
Students that graduates outside Canada
Even other special criteria cases can't still be met by everyone especially undergraduates. except of course, I didn't fully understand the exact.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by gideon19: 9:38am On Nov 11, 2023
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. ################# has been received from the IRCC Office on Fri Nov 10 2023 at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Lagos and is ready for collection.

For details on the location and hours of operation of our VAC, please refer to our website at: https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can/news/passport-collection Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this email. In case of courier request, please refer to the 'Buy Services' page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC. This service is optional. Regards, VFS Global
Regards,

VFS Global

Hi all, pls what does this mean?
I got it around 5pm yesterday.

although, i submitted in person
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Carolo5: 9:47am On Nov 11, 2023
Hello everyone hope u re all well l need urgent help ,l have a friend who got there visa approved but is please looking for a room to rent in Toronto in December l wanted to know anyone who has a room to be shared/rented with a female
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Chivincent: 10:21am On Nov 11, 2023
gideon19:

Hi, pls what are the docs you had to go with?

I hope the happenings at ABUJA won't affect ours that got there on Monday.

I did both submission and collection in person at Lagos. What is needed for collection is just your passport Biodata page photocopy that was stamped and given to you when you submitted.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Chivincent: 10:23am On Nov 11, 2023
gideon19:
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. ################# has been received from the IRCC Office on Fri Nov 10 2023 at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Lagos and is ready for collection..

For details on the location and hours of operation of our VAC, please refer to our website at: https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can/news/passport-collection Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this email. In case of courier request, please refer to the 'Buy Services' page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC. This service is optional. Regards, VFS Global
Regards,

VFS Global

Congrats! Your visa is ready for collection at VFS Lagos
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by mikexceo: 10:45am On Nov 11, 2023
guys pls what is the best way or airkine to book flight to Ontario without having issues along the way...im seeing a lot of talks on here about 1 way/2 way trips, trabsvit visa n all that...pls can u guys help meout
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by quadtunji: 10:57am On Nov 11, 2023
molosfaith86:
Goodmorning everyone
Please I need help and advice
I am 21 years. Did OND cert program on Electrical and Electronics Engineering 2017-2021 in IMT Enugu. Currently doing HND program in Electrical and Electronics Engineering(Power and Machine) in IMT which I will graduate next year.
I got an admission to do a one year certificate program on Heavy duty equipment mechanics with 6months of workshop at Red River College.
My sponsor is my aunt in USA who is a nurse.
We already paid for the installment school fees to the school. I started application of visa with an agent but after going through some threads here I would like to do the application myself.
Another issue is that I got admission with my Waec to red river college.
Please for my SOP should I be honest with my study certificates or should I be quiet about it since my ND and HND certificates was not used during school applications.

Please I need honest reviews and I can send my SOP too🙏

Please respond to my mail
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by quadtunji: 11:05am On Nov 11, 2023
gideon19:
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. ################# has been received from the IRCC Office on Fri Nov 10 2023 at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Lagos and is ready for collection.

Regards,

VFS Global

Your passport is ready for collection. Please when did you submit
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by jakeroberto(m): 11:24am On Nov 11, 2023
Chivincent:

Congrats! Your visa is ready for collection at VFS Lagos
Not Lagos oooh, it could be Abuja and they would still write Lagos.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by jakeroberto(m): 11:25am On Nov 11, 2023
gideon19:

Regards,

VFS Global

Congratulations man
Have you collected your passport yet? Go get it ooooh...if you haven't.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ItzRay(m): 11:52am On Nov 11, 2023
Hello guys, good day to y’all.

Please who has traveled or is traveling with Lufthansa Airline to Toronto, Canada?
Will there be need for a Transit Visa or Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) while traveling with Lufthansa Airline?

Someone should kindly put me through plz. 🙏🏽
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by kc6964(m): 11:53am On Nov 11, 2023
Can I use PayMyTuition to pay my school fees from a Nigerian bank account?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by OralBoy: 12:17pm On Nov 11, 2023
oluayebenz:

Choose YYZ Pearson international.

For the ticket, check Egyptair/Turkish air

Thank you very much. Can I book one way for Turkish and transit visa isn't required right?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Alistervibes: 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2023
When did you submit your passport

gideon19:

Regards,

VFS Global

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by danowena: 1:49pm On Nov 11, 2023
kc6964:
Can I use PayMyTuition to pay my school fees from a Nigerian bank account?
Yes, just follow the instructions properly. It is very straight fwd but takes like 3 working days to reach your school.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by enemerci: 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2023
Ayrastarr:

Hi!
Please, can I Send you a PM?

Sure you can
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by gideon19: 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2023
quadtunji:

Your passport is ready for collection. Please when did you submit

last week friday
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by gideon19: 3:17pm On Nov 11, 2023
jakeroberto:

Not Lagos oooh, it could be Abuja and they would still write Lagos.

haaaa, how can one tell?

cos, i actually submitted it at the Lagos office
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by gideon19: 3:18pm On Nov 11, 2023
Alistervibes:
When did you submit your passport

last week friday.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by TradeSunMoore: 3:28pm On Nov 11, 2023
gideon19:

haaaa, how can one tell?

So you pick up where you submitted. The email is generic and will state Lagos even for those who submitted in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by oluayebenz: 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2023
OralBoy:

Thank you very much. Can I book one way for Turkish and transit visa isn't required right?

Yes you can
Transit visa not required but check if your layover is only in istanbul

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by jakeroberto(m): 3:41pm On Nov 11, 2023
gideon19:

haaaa, how can one tell?

Okay, then.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by our9ja: 5:43pm On Nov 11, 2023
which school is that ?
Zannix:

Paid my tuition deposit yesterday evening with Cadremit...school acknowledged receipt today in the afternoon.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by CannyNomad: 5:47pm On Nov 11, 2023
ItzRay:

Please who has traveled or is traveling with Lufthansa Airline to Toronto, Canada?
Will there be need for a Transit Visa or Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) while traveling with Lufthansa Airline?

Whats your date ? If its one stop, you don't need a transit visa.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by eldersir20: 7:14pm On Nov 11, 2023
Carolo5:
Hello everyone hope u re all well l need urgent help ,l have a friend who got there visa approved but is please looking for a room to rent in Toronto in December l wanted to know anyone who has a room to be shared/rented with a female

Where in Toronto or school is your friend?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by eldersir20: 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2023
ItzRay:

You won’t need a transit visa so long your stop is 1 stop before final destination in Canada. If your stop is more than one within Europe you’ll need a transit visa. Used Lufthansa in April to Toronto
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by eldersir20: 7:20pm On Nov 11, 2023
Hey guys, any recommendation to call Nigeria number from Canada? Was using Raza and cure my messing up.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by adigun27: 7:53pm On Nov 11, 2023
Plss guru in the house I wanted to secure admmision to Conestoga college for PGD data processing plss I don't get it do we have people or student of that school here plss you people should help me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by StanOyiga72: 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2023
Hello House, can anybody help me pay for study permit application? I'll pay into their naira account. Will really appreciate it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by bullstriker: 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2023
You can send me a message
adigun27:
Plss guru in the house I wanted to secure admmision to Conestoga college for PGD data processing plss I don't get it do we have people or student of that school here plss you people should help me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by adigun27: 8:48pm On Nov 11, 2023
How plss give me ur email or number
bullstriker:
You can send me a message

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (472) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: GENUINEFILMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.