Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (407045 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (465) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Kamsi99: 6:57pm On Nov 10, 2023
Hi everyone

Can someone with 1 yr study visa (PGC program) book a straight flight (one way) to canada or must it be two way flight ticket.
Is booking a one way flight an issue for students? Please Anyone here who travelled with a one way flight with one year study visa program please confirm
THANK YOU
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by monsterg(m): 7:10pm On Nov 10, 2023
Zannix:
Hello, I just submitted my application for fall 2024 intake at Holland college, can I message you please?

Holland College
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by monsterg(m): 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2023
Hello, Good to know this. I just submitted my application for fall 2024 intake at Holland College. Can I message you please?
Zannix:

Holland College
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ArcPYetty: 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2023
Good evening guys, have been following this trend for some time now, please I need help regarding form A, is it still working and how can one register for it online?
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Kamsi99: 7:38pm On Nov 10, 2023
Hi everyone

Can someone with 1 yr study visa (PGC program) book a straight flight (one way) to canada or must it be two way flight ticket.
Is booking a one way flight an issue for students? Please Anyone here who travelled with a one way flight with one year study visa program please confirm
THANK YOU
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Zannix(m): 7:43pm On Nov 10, 2023
Zannix:

Pls were you able to pay with cadremit??

Paid my tuition deposit yesterday evening with Cadremit...school acknowledged receipt today in the afternoon.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Zannix(m): 7:44pm On Nov 10, 2023
monsterg:
Hello, Good to know this. I just submitted my application for fall 2024 intake at Holland College. Can I message you please?

Go ahead.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Phemmyadot: 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2023
Thanks for the response, it's appreciated.
How can I find the schools and the programs eligible for PGWP?

JMG12:
1. Apply to schools and programs that are eligible to give PGWP
2. The processing time depends on the school
3. The estimated tuition fee is 10,000 CAD - 20,000 CAD this depends on the school and course
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by OralBoy: 8:07pm On Nov 10, 2023
Hi everyone. I am supposed to travel to London Ontario for May Intake. I have a few questions and I would really love for someone to attend to me.

First of all, what airline is best for a trip from Lagos to Ontario. Someone adviced me to use AirFrance but the reviews I have seen Nigerians give online is frightening. From things like missing luggage to refusal to board due to a lack of return ticket. Qatar airways is outrageously expensive.

Secondly, which of the airports in Ontario should I choose. I keep seeing acronyms like YYZ, YTZ and YTO. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by donstyle: 8:16pm On Nov 10, 2023
I've seen people that received their email with that clause that still picked it up in person.

mikexceo:
Guys can someone go to vfs abuja to pickup my stamped passport? I got an automated email from vfs saying my passport is ready for collection but collection in-person is longer permitted till further notice. Please how true is this?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2023
You will find the list here
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/prepare/designated-learning-institutions-list.html
Phemmyadot:
Thanks for the response, it's appreciated.
How can I find the schools and the programs eligible for PGWP?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Kamsi99: 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2023
Hi everyone

THANK YOU!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Logingist: 8:56pm On Nov 10, 2023
OralBoy:
Hi everyone. I am supposed to travel to London Ontario for May Intake. I have a few questions and I would really love for someone to attend to me.

First of all, what airline is best for a trip from Lagos to Ontario. Someone adviced me to use AirFrance but the reviews I have seen Nigerians give online is frightening. From things like missing luggage to refusal to board due to a lack of return ticket. Qatar airways is outrageously expensive.

Secondly, which of the airports in Ontario should I choose. I keep seeing acronyms like YYZ, YTZ and YTO. Thank you.
for cheap flight ticket, check Egypt airlines. Going to London, choose YYZ

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Logingist: 8:57pm On Nov 10, 2023
Kamsi99:
Hi everyone

THANK YOU!
yes, you can book one-way
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Tolifefun: 9:00pm On Nov 10, 2023
Kamsi99:
Hi everyone

THANK YOU
just book oneway, you are good to go
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Freeman6771: 10:31pm On Nov 10, 2023
Please can one see a cheap bus going from Montreal to Sudbury Ontario? Does anyone have an idea?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by jakeroberto(m): 10:41pm On Nov 10, 2023
donstyle:
I've seen people that received their email with that clause that still picked it up in person.

Very true....I collected mine.....by person
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by jakeroberto(m): 10:42pm On Nov 10, 2023
donstyle:

You can pick it up or someone can do it for you....but he/she must have NIN/international passport with him/her while coming and consent form duly signed by you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by oluayebenz: 11:01pm On Nov 10, 2023
OralBoy:

Choose YYZ Pearson international.

For the ticket, check Egyptair/Turkish air

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by emmyreb(f): 11:02pm On Nov 10, 2023
Hello everyone
I believe I'd get all my answers if I go through the pages of this thread

I really need someone to put me through
All I need is admission into school.....

Liitle intro
I' have BSc Mathematics
My husband have MSc URP

I don't know if there are schools that can admit for January 2024?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Oluwaloniglory7: 11:59pm On Nov 10, 2023
Please is it necessary to use my own portal ie (study) that already gotten his study visa to apply for SWOP for Spouse and SP for the kids ?

Or can I create another account ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MatrixReloaded: 3:49am On Nov 11, 2023
emmyreb:
Hello everyone
I believe I'd get all my answers if I go through the pages of this thread

I really need someone to put me through
All I need is admission into school.....

Liitle intro
I' have BSc Mathematics
My husband have MSc URP

I don't know if there are schools that can admit for January 2024?

https://www.nairaland.com/post/124718400

As a graduate read all through this thread and previous ones and all you need to is right in here. The school are available on the link above this writeup. January intake is out of it rather Spring/fall 2024 will be idle. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by molosfaith86(f): 4:20am On Nov 11, 2023
Goodmorning everyone
Please I need help and advice
I am 21 years. Did OND cert program on Electrical and Electronics Engineering 2017-2021 in IMT Enugu. Currently doing HND program in Electrical and Electronics Engineering(Power and Machine) in IMT which I will graduate next year.
I got an admission to do a one year certificate program on Heavy duty equipment mechanics with 6months of workshop at Red River College.
My sponsor is my aunt in USA who is a nurse.
We already paid for the installment school fees to the school. I started application of visa with an agent but after going through some threads here I would like to do the application myself.
Another issue is that I got admission with my Waec to red river college.
Please for my SOP should I be honest with my study certificates or should I be quiet about it since my ND and HND certificates was not used during school applications.

Please I need honest reviews and I can send my SOP too๐Ÿ™
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ademma2022: 4:28am On Nov 11, 2023
I just got my GCMS And these are the concerns of the VO

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Scottotas1: 5:27am On Nov 11, 2023
ademma2022:
I just got my GCMS And these are the concerns of the VO
please when did you apply for your GCMS note?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by danowena: 6:35am On Nov 11, 2023
Hello
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by jakeroberto(m): 7:06am On Nov 11, 2023
molosfaith86:
Goodmorning everyone
Please I need help and advice
I am 21 years. Did OND cert program on Electrical and Electronics Engineering 2017-2021 in IMT Enugu. Currently doing HND program in Electrical and Electronics Engineering(Power and Machine) in IMT which I will graduate next year.
I got an admission to do a one year certificate program on Heavy duty equipment mechanics with 6months of workshop at Red River College.
My sponsor is my aunt in USA who is a nurse.
We already paid for the installment school fees to the school. I started application of visa with an agent but after going through some threads here I would like to do the application myself.
Another issue is that I got admission with my Waec to red river college.
Please for my SOP should I be honest with my study certificates or should I be quiet about it since my ND and HND certificates was not used during school applications.

Please I need honest reviews and I can send my SOP too๐Ÿ™

Put your certificate even if you've gone for NYSC attached it too....That's how I did mine and got, even after using only my WAEC to a college.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by molosfaith86(f): 7:20am On Nov 11, 2023
mikexceo:

my aunt is a US and Nigerian citizen. i uploaded notarized letter of sponsorship, work id, drivers license, letter from her employer, 4 months payslips, 7months bank statement, her and my mother's age declaration, birth & marriage certificate, to prove her relationship with my mom as sister (these documents bear the same father's name, mother's name and maiden name before marriage). i also included my birth certificate and age declaration to proof my mom is my mother.

Please I need your help cos my aunt is my sponsor too and she works as a nurse in USA .
How do I go about it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by molosfaith86(f): 7:21am On Nov 11, 2023
jakeroberto:

Put your certificate even if you've gone for NYSC attached it too....That's how I did mine and got, even after using only my WAEC to a college.

Ok
Thank you
Please how can I contact you on WhatsApp so I can send my SOP to you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by molosfaith86(f): 7:44am On Nov 11, 2023
jakeroberto:

I havenโ€™t done Nysc too
My Dads sister is my Sponsor , sheโ€™s a nurse in the USA. She was the one that applied and paid for the school in Canada and my dad is deceased.

For proof of home ties , Iโ€™m trying to get some properties and lands of my dad transferred to my name.
Please I need help with a lot of things.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Carolo5: 8:07am On Nov 11, 2023
Hello everyone hope u re all well ,l have a friend who got there visa approved but is please looking for a room to rent in Toronto wanted to know anyone who has a room to be shared/rented with a female
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by molosfaith86(f): 8:22am On Nov 11, 2023
jakeroberto:

Please check your email ๐Ÿ™

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (465) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: wewewewe and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.