Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (409353 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (467) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Wonder1844(m): 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2023
Good evening house,
I got a report from IELTS a week ago that my result is undergoing scrutiny and I am yet to hear from them. I wrote a report as requested by them and only got acknowledgement response.

Please, I will like know if anyone has experienced that before and how long it will likely take before they give a verdict on it. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Baphil: 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2023
Newfoundland sends responses around 1st week of April for Fall (September) intake. You must have applied around November, December the previous year.

beekaf:
Hello everyone,Please who knows how soon Brock University and Memorial University Newfoundland give there admissions after submitting all documents.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Baphil: 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2023
It depends. Could be towards 3 weeks and longer. No fixed timing.

Kemimarch16:
Pls after upfront medical and biometrics,how many weeks or days should someone wait for them to approve of visa?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Kemimarch16(f): 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2023
Baphil:
It depends. Could be towards 3 weeks and longer. No fixed timing.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by tosins(m): 10:40pm On Nov 17, 2023
our9ja:
Download Cadremit … fund it with Naira and i follow the instructions …

Please share more light on this. How many days will it take to drop. I have a Tyrion deadline to meet by Wednesday
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Badadvisor: 11:10pm On Nov 17, 2023
Stardor:
Pls How did you show proof of your husband being able to pay the second year expense? Did you use an agent because at this point I am almost regretting using an agent, the stress they put me through is too much.
How much did you your agent charge for visa procession?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Badadvisor: 11:21pm On Nov 17, 2023
AlexanderBusayo:
Thanks a lot.

My school fees is $12k.
My POF was almost 40M(naira).

My dad is a pastor and I uploaded documents to show that he is an ordained man of God(his seminary certificates) and supporting documents to show the church he pastors.

Did you pay the complete school fees or just the initial deposit?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Adeiyanu3: 12:12am On Nov 18, 2023
CannyNomad:

Drop your email address. I lost my nairaland email that's what i meant, so I can't send DMs.

adeiyanu3@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Yuzee: 2:57am On Nov 18, 2023
Ahaisibwe:
Hello everyone praise God re there any applicants who applied early July and haven't gotten a Response from IRCC
Hi did you finally get a response
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by our9ja: 4:23am On Nov 18, 2023
Remember this is my first experience with them , also it didn’t take up to 5hrs before it reflects to my cadremit. and it was just 100 and the exchange rate was 840 …..
tosins:

Please share more light on this. How many days will it take to drop. I have a Tyrion deadline to meet by Wednesday
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Heritagebib: 4:45am On Nov 18, 2023
Same o.
How far wt your sis?
Damilare5882:
Any update??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Heritagebib: 4:57am On Nov 18, 2023
I submitted since September 20. Biometrics in October 6....
How far, av u gotten a decision from IRCC yet?
Damilare5882:
sept 26 here smiley
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Ahaisibwe(f): 5:58am On Nov 18, 2023
Yuzee:
Hi did you finally get a response

Not yet still waiting
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Collins399: 7:40am On Nov 18, 2023
[quote author=adeney93 post=127024886][/quote]

Submitted September 27th and did my biometric October 10th
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Junera: 9:26am On Nov 18, 2023
Ethanuella:
It’s PPR GUYSSSSSS

Application submitted Oct 27
Biometric updated Oct 28 ( did biometric for a Vv visa in may. Visa was refused
Upfront medical sept 21
Medical updated to pass November 7
Eligibility review started November 13
PPR todayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

God! I thank you.

BVL AND PPR TODAY

Documents submitted

Tuition deposit of 500CAD (five hundred)
POF 14.2m
Property valuation doc 29m
All of my husbands contract letters
Explanation of lump sum in my account from my husband. I explained that it was a part of his contract paid, and that was how he got the money
Husbands affidavit of joint sponsorship
Affidavit of commitment from my mum to take care of my kids
Birth cert of hubby, kids, mum and brothers
Company certificate (hubby and I are shareholders)
I work with my husbands family company, my husband is a director there. I shared the company cert.
Company cert of husbands other company
Screenshot of mail from school saying I shouldn’t pay my school fees until January
Screenshot of landlord association WhatsApp group in which I’m a member
Passport and nin of hubby and kids
Death certificate of father
LOA
Marriage cert
Work I’d card of myself and hubby
Pictures of my hubby, kids, mum and siblings
B.ED EDUCTIONAL MANAGEMENT
Going to study M.Ed (Education, studies in lifelong learning)

I posted here earlier that the agent that did my vv visa wasn’t communicating with me, and didn’t give me access to my account. I also tried the application status tracker but it didn’t go through. It was after I submitted that I was able to view my vv visa application and saw that it was refused.

In my imm form, when asked if I applied before, I said yes. When asked if I was refused, I said no, that my application was still in progress, without me knowing that my application was refused.

On November 1st, I raised a million web forms updating IRCC and explaining that it was an oversight on my part, and indeed, my visitor visa application was refused. I raised more web forms on Monday

Help me praise God ohhhh

Congratulations, please what the name of your school? So my cousin applies too
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 11:03am On Nov 18, 2023
A gift deed prepared by an attorney
damyzel:
Dear Guru,

Please, my father wants to transfer a property to me. what does he need do?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 11:06am On Nov 18, 2023
Elaborate on the documents you submitted. What is the duration of your program and the tuition fee?
Collins399:
Good evening Gurus,

I just received a refusal for my visa application now.. I used an agent …what do I do next please…I wish to reapply again

My application docs

POF….31 million with lump sum explained with investment certificate
I am self sponsoring…my school is Niagara college and I I paid my first semester tuition fee of 10,326 cad

Below is the reason for the refusal

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by excel1960(f): 11:09am On Nov 18, 2023
No I haven't.
Baphil:
It will come! Have you tried writing to them?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Angelicgodson(f): 12:09pm On Nov 18, 2023
Hello guys,
I recently got admitted to Northeastern University, Toronto campus.
I would need help on how to apply for study permit, this is my first time and I do not know the process. Do I need ILETS to apply for study permit? I really need help.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by danalad(m): 12:15pm On Nov 18, 2023
Angelicgodson:
Hello guys,
I would need help on how to apply for study permit, this is my first time and I do not know the process. Do I need ILETS to apply for study permit? I really need help.

No, you do not need IETLS. what course?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Zannix(m): 12:21pm On Nov 18, 2023
our9ja:
Thanks finally paid the application fee ..How long does it take, before they make a decision? Between what course did you apply for

A month plus i guess. I applied 28 Sept...got acceptance 03 Nov.
Welding and Fabrication.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Angelicgodson(f): 12:21pm On Nov 18, 2023
danalad:

No, you do not need IETLS. what course?

Masters of professional studies in Analytics
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Badb0y4lyf(m): 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2023
Terrikat:
you want to switch school because CIMT does not offer PGWP right?
yes

How would you change school when you arrived there cos I recently applied for a school that offers pgwp but the haven’t sent decision the other school which Im sure of quick responce doesn’t offer pgwp and I’m contemplating on applying
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Headward: 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2023
Angelicgodson:
Hello guys,

Please how much is the tuition deposit and that of the school fees
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Angelicgodson(f): 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2023
Headward:

Please how much is the tuition deposit and that of the school fees
Tuition deposit 500CAD
School fees depends on the course, scan the website to have a clearer view. 38k- 48k

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Terrikat(m): 1:48pm On Nov 18, 2023
Its my friend in canada that is currently schooling there that told me oo, but it seems easier there though according to what she told me

How would you change school when you arrived there cos I recently applied for a school that offers pgwp but the haven’t sent decision the other school which Im sure of quick responce doesn’t offer pgwp and I’m contemplating on applying [/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Terrikat(m): 1:50pm On Nov 18, 2023
Terrikat:
Its my friend in canada that is currently schooling there that told me oo, but it seems easier there though according to what she told me

How would you change school when you arrived there cos I recently applied for a school that offers pgwp but the haven’t sent decision the other school which Im sure of quick responce doesn’t offer pgwp and I’m contemplating on applying
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Ethanuella: 2:06pm On Nov 18, 2023
Junera:

Congratulations, please what the name of your school? So my cousin applies too

Mount Saint Vincent university
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Ethanuella: 2:07pm On Nov 18, 2023
Zannix:

A month plus i guess. I applied 28 Sept...got acceptance 03 Nov.
Welding and Fabrication.

This course🔥🔥🔥. You’re smart

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Seebus: 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2023
Great job you all doing here!
Can anyone help me with information on colleges that offer transport management/Road safety.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Damilare5882(m): 3:06pm On Nov 18, 2023
Heritagebib:
Same o.
How far wt your sis?
nothing yet o
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Ogeneigbo1: 3:06pm On Nov 18, 2023
Good afternoon Everyone,

Please I am trying to make my visa application fee payment.

Apart from the normal online method ,is there any other way one can do this payment.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (467) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: huzzman, Wonder1844(m), esedadon(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.