Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,029 members, 7,835,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (428569 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (475) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Heritagebib: 6:33am On Nov 21, 2023
PPR don land ooo, Thank God.
Application submitted in September 20.
Upfront medical sept16
Biometrics Oct.6
Biometrics updated Oct.10
Medical passed November 3
PPR November 17

26 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by excel1960(f): 6:36am On Nov 21, 2023
Congratulations.

Heritagebib:
Upfront medical sept16
Biometrics Oct.6
PPR November 17

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by victree4: 6:47am On Nov 21, 2023
Hello gurus in the house,
I am a novice pls with a few questions.

I applied for a 2 years diploma program in digital marketing and advertising management in Canada.
I have a bsc in electrical/electronics engineering from a uni in Nigeria but my 4-5 years work experience has been in digital marketing.
What are my chances of Visa success?

Secondly, my sponsor is going to be a close family friend. Can I simply just use his statement and a letter of sponsorship from him?

I'll appreciate your responses Pls. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 6:48am On Nov 21, 2023
Good morning to you!
How much is your tuition fee?
samefiok:
Good Day Everyone, For a total of N28mil Tuition fee & Living Expenses for Study (1yr & 6Mnths), if sponsors company’s account totals N30mil Account statement over the past 3 years , does it prove financial sufficiency in VOs Eyes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 7:07am On Nov 21, 2023
1. There is a career progression, the course you applied for and your level of experience
2. I will suggest that he be a co-sponsor, which implies you will submit your bank account and the sponsor
victree4:
Hello gurus in the house,
I am a novice pls with a few questions.

I applied for a 2 years diploma program in digital marketing and advertising management in Canada.
I have a bsc in electrical/electronics engineering from a uni in Nigeria but my 4-5 years work experience has been in digital marketing.
What are my chances of Visa success?

Secondly, my sponsor is going to be a close family friend. Can I simply just use his statement and a letter of sponsorship from him?

I'll appreciate your responses Pls. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Sam2305: 7:28am On Nov 21, 2023
Good morning all,

I have Bsc in Accounting with 5 years in banking as full staff,hence,I am presently head financial transactions unit of the branch I work.

So I want to apply for post graduate certificate in Canada for Project management or Data analytics for business decision making both at Durham college and Fleming college.

1)Which option will you advice I go for?

2)For "Data analytics for business decision making ",I chose it cos I felt my job role sometimes involve presentations,doing reports and all,will that be convincing enough.

3)Pls does anyone knows how long it takes Fleming /Durham to send offer letter and if they are flexible with tuition payment after deposit has been paid.

Thank you so much
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by TradeSunMoore: 7:37am On Nov 21, 2023
Canfulfilment:
Please passport has been returned, yet to pick it up though. But the problem is that GCKey account was not updated, no counterfoil number and no Letter of Introduction. Has anybody experienced this? What did you do to get Letter of Introduction?

You can register and use the IRCC tracker to view the visa and study permit no and expiry dates , while waiting for it to be updated on GCkey
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Sam2305: 8:16am On Nov 21, 2023
Sam2305:
Good morning all,

I have Bsc in Accounting with 5 years in banking as full staff,hence,I am presently head financial transactions unit of the branch I work.

So I want to apply for post graduate certificate in Canada for Project management or Data analytics for business decision making both at Durham college and Fleming college.

1)Which option will you advice I go for?

2)For "Data analytics for business decision making ",I chose it cos I felt my job role sometimes involve presentations,doing reports and all,will that be convincing enough.

3)Pls does anyone knows how long it takes Fleming /Durham to send offer letter and if they are flexible with tuition payment after deposit has been paid.

Thank you so much
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Oluwaloniglory7: 8:35am On Nov 21, 2023
Please anyone have idea what I can attached for my dependant kids applying for study permit where they asked for LOA??

Please urgent!!!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Themillionman: 8:39am On Nov 21, 2023
Good morning everyone...please is it possible to get approval without medicals ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by adeg(m): 8:53am On Nov 21, 2023
Amazing morning everyone 🌞🌄

Please it's exactly 2 wks I submitted my passport with VFS but no update since they sent it to IRCC.
Does anyone know what I should do?
Maybe give me VFS email or call numbers please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by adeg(m): 8:53am On Nov 21, 2023
Themillionman:
Good morning everyone...please is it possible to get approval without medicals ?
No
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by adeg(m): 8:55am On Nov 21, 2023
Oluwaloniglory7:
Please anyone have idea what I can attached for my dependant kids applying for study permit where they asked for LOA??

Please urgent!!!!!
Attach your own LOA. If you already checked out some schools your children can attend screenshot and attach too
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Kimzy4u: 10:28am On Nov 21, 2023
Congratulations to you.
To the gurus in the house, I submitted on Oct 5, upfront medical Aug 31th biometric Oct 11th, got biometric acknowledgement Oct 14th
Medical updated Nov 7th.
Uptill now PPR is not out.
What should I do
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Necksonnel: 10:32am On Nov 21, 2023
I’m trying to apply for admission in colleges/University. They requested a reference letter but am confused, should the reference letter be general “to whom it may concern “ or maybe directly only to the school only. I’m also trying to apply to other school and considering I won’t be able to go back and get reference letters every time I wanted it. Will “To who it may concern “ be okay. Those of you that have gotten admission into universities please let me know the one you used?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by StanOyiga72: 10:41am On Nov 21, 2023
Kimzy4u:
Congratulations to you.
To the gurus in the house, I submitted on Oct 5, upfront medical Aug 31th biometric Oct 11th, got biometric acknowledgement Oct 14th
Medical updated Nov 7th.
Uptill now PPR is not out.
What should I do

Just be patient. Your processing time hasn't elapsed. But I personally think you should be expecting positive news

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ozone0801(m): 11:03am On Nov 21, 2023
Someone should help me out with the passport submission process and procedure.
Fees to pay, time to go. I intend to also do a walk in submission at the Lagos office.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Kimzy4u: 11:44am On Nov 21, 2023
StanOyiga72:

Just be patient. Your processing time hasn't elapsed. But I personally think you should be expecting positive news

Thanks Bro

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Kimzy4u: 11:48am On Nov 21, 2023
Heritagebib:
Upfront medical sept16
Biometrics Oct.6
PPR November 17

Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by iykedpetes(m): 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2023
Good morning everyone. My friend got his passport stamped on the 10th of November from VSF. Up till now, there has been no correspondence or introduction letter. What do you guys think he should do?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Educhopper(m): 12:11pm On Nov 21, 2023
Good day gurus in the house. I want to apply for a 2 years Diploma, fall 2024 for my wife soonest. I would be her sponsor. I have been getting her documents ready for submission. My worry is she precisely has 9 years study gap presently. She graduated the university in 2014. Afterwards she went for her NYSC, job search, she worked for a while, became independent and did her personal business, got married, raised our baby girl and now stable to study. Would the 9 years study gap (10 years by next year) jeopardize our chances of pursuing studying and moving to Canada? Please help a brother. I need advices from gurus in the house. Thanks a lot. It's urgent. Shalom!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Logingist: 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2023
How can i apply to fanshawe College?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Damilare5882(m): 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2023
Woke up to a refusal letter … Attached below is the reason for the refusal .

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Chuksbosco(m): 12:28pm On Nov 21, 2023
How long does it take to access the second applicant files for Canada study permit visa?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by boyebussy: 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2023
Hello good morning , please I want to go for my masters in Canada and I am looking for school that won’t require ielts . Please can you list to me those school ? Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by joyjoyjoyekene: 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2023
excel1960:
Congratulations.

Congratulations to your success dear. I thank God for you and the sky will be your stepping stone.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by joyjoyjoyekene: 12:51pm On Nov 21, 2023
Heritagebib:
Upfront medical sept16
Biometrics Oct.6
PPR November 17

Congratulations to you. More grace

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Yuzee(f): 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2023
Our Jesus Iyeeee moment finally came!
PPR alert!!!!
This testimony is for my friend!

First application by an agent
Upfront medicals June21st 2023
Submitted Application June 28th 2023
Biometrics July 5th 2023
Medical passed July 6th 2023
Denied July 10 2023
(Reason; finance) Uncle was sponsor opening balance 200k and closing balance 32million, and 4.5 million in personal acct
Plenty lump sum unexplained

Second Application
Submitted Oct 5th 2023
Medical wasn’t updated
Denied Oct 16th 2023
(Reason; undisclosed US denial)
sponsor sister in US. USD30,000 in US bank acct(4months statement) 20million in zenith bank acct (2months statement) and then 6million in applicants acct(4million out of the 6million was gifted by sponsor)

Third Application
Submitted next day after denial Oct 17th 2023
Explained and apologized for not disclosing us denial
Medical passed November 8th 2023
PPR November 20th 2023
Same sponsorship documents as the second application.

Documents submitted
Sponsor

Statement of acct 30k USD and 20million Naira
Sponsorship letter
Employment letter
Birth cert
Marriage cert
Consent letter from sponsor’s husband approving of the use of their joint acct
Affidavit of sponsorship
Pay slips from current job 3months and previous jobs 1 each as the current job is new from July 2023(just to show she has been working for a while to be able to accumulate all that money)

Applicant
Statement 4months 6million Naira
Gift deed from Dad for Properties(2 lands, 1 house and 1 shop)
CAC
SOP
Degree cert
Letter of acceptance
School fees deposit receipt 7500 CAD
Courses done in the past like HSE, CPR etc
Pictures of sponsor and applicant from when they were little till adulthood including picture with their parents and other siblings. That’s all I remember for now

Congratulations in advance to everyone waiting! God is faithful and will perfect all that concerns you!

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Yuzee(f): 1:03pm On Nov 21, 2023
Question??

Please can he send his passport with FedEx or must it be DHL? Has anyone sent from the east precisely owerri? How do you get it back? Do you pay them for return same time? How does it work? Anyone please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by joyjoyjoyekene: 1:22pm On Nov 21, 2023
Heritagebib:
Upfront medical sept16
Biometrics Oct.6
PPR November 17

I have experienced unexplainable difficulties trying to login to my Niagara college portal using my authenticator app.
I submitted my transcript since 20th October and I have not heard from the school.
Can someone help save my life with how to access my student portal . All my research to solve the problem did not work.
Please 🙏 my good hearted people, help me. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2023
You don't need to attach anything
Oluwaloniglory7:

Please urgent!!!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Frankrobbn1: 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2023
Zannix:
Hello ppl,

I worked for an unregistered business and I need to collect reference letter to show my time there. Will the fact that the business is not registered be a problem?

Absolutely yes!. Submitting a reference letter from an unregistered organization can be a problem. It could be seen as a fraudulent document and might jeopardize your application. It's important to make sure all your documents are legitimate and meet the requirements. Better to be safe than sorry!

It will end in praise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (475) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

Viewing this topic: Daveconsult007, SOPWriter and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.