Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (408643 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (466) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by adinnu4(m): 10:49pm On Dec 16, 2023
Emmanuelvictor:
I just got my response from IRCC. I am currently SAD at the moment.
Although I used an agent and this happened.
I am planning to apply myself by next week.
Gurus in the house please advice me on what and what to add to my application and I will be needing contact of
@Frank
@JMG12.
Please help me here.

I don't think the response is from IRCC. IRCC does not give response on Saturdays. Try to confirm please

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by adinnu4(m): 10:51pm On Dec 16, 2023
patrick2015:

General IELTS

Thank you so much. Please did you pay all the tuition fees?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ide2012: 1:01am On Dec 17, 2023
EdoPresido:

Use this: https://tools.pdf24.org/en/

Sent you a pm, from Edo?
Dormoh ...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Emmanuelvictor: 3:41am On Dec 17, 2023
I am just down and experiencing sleeplessness.

adinnu4:

I don't think the response is from IRCC. IRCC does not give response on Saturdays. Try to confirm please

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MatrixReloaded: 4:17am On Dec 17, 2023
Emmanuelvictor:

Hey pull up yourself and embrace winners mindset.
Who are the board of directors in your Cac ?
Did you submit land properties ?
Any business receipt ?
Did you address the money in your account, how u made it up to 22m
Sop must highlight your intention towards leaving at the end of your studying.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by CanadaVal: 4:52am On Dec 17, 2023
Greetings everybody! Please,  I have a question. I got a passport request from IRCC, and my school is starting on January 1, 2024. I am considering submitting my passport to VAC Lagos, but I would like my passport to be ready before December 28, 2023. Please, will my passport be ready after one week if I submit it to VAC Lagos? Please, how many days will it take for VAC Lagos to finish the processing? Please, I am waiting for your reply.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by dehiero: 5:14am On Dec 17, 2023
CanadaVal:
Greetings everybody! Please,  I have a question. I got a passport request from IRCC, and my school is starting on January 1, 2024. I am considering submitting my passport to VAC Lagos, but I would like my passport to be ready before December 28, 2023. Please, will my passport be ready after one week if I submit it to VAC Lagos? Please, how many days will it take for VAC Lagos to finish the processing? Please, I am waiting for your reply.
Congratulations please share your timeline and documents submitted to encourage others still waiting …Recently it’s been like 2weeks

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by kad199: 5:45am On Dec 17, 2023
Kunfy:
I got refused too on 6th of December, pls how does it take to get gcms note. My resumption date is May 2024
How long does it take to get GCMS note.?
when did you apply?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by kad199: 5:48am On Dec 17, 2023
kad199:
Pls how do I track my application after biometrics? Abeg I need ur answer urgently.
someone pls answer me. abeg!!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by hayyawithme: 6:37am On Dec 17, 2023
Does it worthy it going to study in Canada at the moment, since after study one Will not eligible to work permit/PR and you will be send back to your home country?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Engrchoko: 6:59am On Dec 17, 2023
Nbv1:

I live here, unfortunately people outside hate the truth. It is difficult now to transit from study to PR. This is not being discussed on this forum . 80 percent of the students aren’t even aware of how difficult it is. Once they get in, they felt relaxed after being carried away with the beauty of the country and the number of years ahead especially when the are doing 2 years program which offers extra 3 years of PGWP.

The heart attack starts when the PGWP is about to expire. Most students never get jobs in their field of study. Most students will have to go back to the EE pool after studies and wait for miracles. Writing ielts, combining work experience and calculating points. The hope of students has also been put to rest since the Canadian government halts the CEC canada experience class draw .

This is because the population of these students is so huge. Only 25 percent ended up getting PR after study. Some are studying in the wrong province It is also competitive and difficult to get PNP . I advice students to plan very well and don’t get overwhelmed with what they see . This place is expensive and it won’t worth it to come in vain and go in vain

Please throw more light on what you meant by the bolded part and what province is best for PR.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by AfahaAbia(m): 7:21am On Dec 17, 2023
Engrchoko:

Please throw more light on what you meant by the bolded part and what province is best for PR.

He is saying the truth. Getting PR now after studies is so so difficult!! I think they just recently tightened it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Glock22: 8:45am On Dec 17, 2023
JMG12:
Considering that you are 31 years old, it will be difficult to convince the visa officer that your dad will sponsor you except he makes all the money available in your account and you need to work on the home ties, just the salary is small to want to compel you back home. When applying for a visa, especially if you are an adult and your parent is sponsoring you, it's important to address potential concerns that the visa officer may have. Age, financial support, and ties to your home country are all factors that could influence the decision.

Yo! age has nothing to do with sponsorship.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Glock22: 8:46am On Dec 17, 2023
AfahaAbia:

He is saying the truth. Getting PR now after studies is so so difficult!! I think they just recently tightened it.

They will ease it soon enough.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Gabriel2005: 8:55am On Dec 17, 2023
Please ooo will it be difficult for me to get PR. After studying in Canada for 3 years ( pilot training ) and after the 3 years pgwp and I’ll be 27 by that time ?
Please I need answers
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by CanadaVal: 9:29am On Dec 17, 2023
Another PPR Request!!!
Application submitted : 27 October, 2023
Eligibility : 17 November, 2023
PPR Request : 15 December, 2023

Letter of explanation
Letter of Recommendation
Employment reference
Police Certificate
Vehicle ownership certificate
Vehicle registration
Birth certificate
Family photo
MyBankStament
Printed bank account statement
Bank reference letter
Digital photo
Passport
School transcripts
Bachelor's degree certificate
Letter of acceptances
$250 CAD Tuition deposit

My school is starting on January 1, 2024. I am considering submitting my passport to VAC Lagos, but I would like my passport to be ready before December 28, 2023. Please, will my passport be ready after one week if I submit it to VAC Lagos? Please, how many days will it take for VAC Lagos to finish the processing? Please, I am waiting for your reply.
Those who are waiting for their own PPR will receive theirs, Amen

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by kad199: 9:49am On Dec 17, 2023
CanadaVal:
Another PPR Request!!!

Letter of explanation
Letter of Recommendation
Employment reference
Police Certificate
Vehicle registration
Birth certificate
Family photo
MyBankStament
Bank reference letter
Digital photo
Passport
School transcripts
Letter of acceptances
$250 CAD Tuition deposit

My school is starting on January 1, 2024. I am considering submitting my passport to VAC Lagos, but I would like my passport to be ready before December 28, 2023. Please, will my passport be ready after one week if I submit it to VAC Lagos? Please, how many days will it take for VAC Lagos to finish the processing? Please, I am waiting for your reply.
Pls how do u track ur application after biometrics. Pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by CanadaVal: 9:54am On Dec 17, 2023
After my biometric, after some hours, I login to my GC key account and I see that it shows I have done my biometric
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Euroadams: 9:55am On Dec 17, 2023
CanadaVal:
Another PPR Request!!!

Letter of explanation
Letter of Recommendation
Employment reference
Police Certificate
Vehicle registration
Birth certificate
Family photo
MyBankStament
Bank reference letter
Digital photo
Passport
School transcripts
Letter of acceptances
$250 CAD Tuition deposit

Congratulations

Please which school?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by CanadaVal: 9:57am On Dec 17, 2023
Atlantic school, nova Scotia, canada

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Gabriel2005: 10:30am On Dec 17, 2023
CanadaVal:
Another PPR Request!!!

Letter of explanation
Letter of Recommendation
Employment reference
Police Certificate
Vehicle registration
Birth certificate
Family photo
MyBankStament
Bank reference letter
Digital photo
Passport
School transcripts
Letter of acceptances
$250 CAD Tuition deposit

Did you do upfront medicals and what time did you do your biometrics
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by CanadaVal: 11:33am On Dec 17, 2023
I did upfront medical. I passed my medical on 6 November, 2023. I did the biometric on the 8 November, 2023.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Momoney77: 12:15pm On Dec 17, 2023
Please can someone schedule a biometrics appointment on Sundays, I seem to be having problem here.....

Should I choose "Biometrics Enrollment" or "passport Submission"
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by adinnu4(m): 12:25pm On Dec 17, 2023
Emmanuelvictor:

Don't give up. Na who give up Bleep up

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by adinnu4(m): 12:27pm On Dec 17, 2023
kad199:
Pls how do u track ur application after biometrics. Pls

Just Google how to track application status. Then sign up using your UCI
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by adinnu4(m): 12:33pm On Dec 17, 2023
Momoney77:
Please can someone schedule a biometrics appointment on Sundays, I seem to be having problem here.....

Should I choose "Biometrics Enrollment" or "passport Submission"

Biometrics enrollment

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by adinnu4(m): 12:35pm On Dec 17, 2023
CanadaVal:
Another PPR Request!!!

Letter of explanation
Letter of Recommendation
Employment reference
Police Certificate
Vehicle registration
Birth certificate
Family photo
MyBankStament
Bank reference letter
Digital photo
Passport
School transcripts
Letter of acceptances
$250 CAD Tuition deposit

Congratulations 🎉🎉

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Gabriel2005: 12:46pm On Dec 17, 2023
CanadaVal:
I did upfront medical. I passed my medical on 6 November, 2023. I did the biometric on the 8 November, 2023.
Oh thanks me self I submitted my application nov 3 have done my medicals August 13 and I was denied June 4th so I still have my biometrics I’m still waiting for response my school resumes Jan 15
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Mamaoseme33: 12:50pm On Dec 17, 2023
Frankrobbn1:
I have been looking forward to seeing the end of the Part 22 thread, and it is with great joy that I welcome you all to a fresh beginning. We thank God for keeping us alive to witness this new phase and on this ground, we return all the glory to him. I have a strong conviction that the birth of this thread will initiate positive changes to individual applications on this platform, thus leading to massive success stories.

Amennnnnnnn 🙏

As a senior member of this platform, I would want to invoke the power in the name of Jesus Christ and speak in life into every TRV application, awaiting a response from IRCC. Today, I come with the full anointing of the Holy Ghost and I stand as an Oracle of the Most high God to decree and declare that as many of you that are believing God for TRV success, may God in heaven open every closed doors in your life and may the Visa officers at the Canadian embassy be forced to grant you your visas... Brethren, there is no immigration case God can't solve. Believe in his word that “He Makes every Crooked places Straight."

I am a strong believer that this part 23 which we've long been expecting, will be filled with lots of testimonies and successful stories in Jesus' Name!

If you believe strongly in the grace of God Almighty, as you punch on the LIKE BUTTON, may heaven intervene in your case, and may your application find favour in the sight of the responsible immigration officer. As you shout the loudest AMEN!, may it come to perfection in Jesus' name!

Your case is settled forever... Go and Rejoice for your success story is near.

Part 23 Grace --------------------------》100% Loaded!

I am rooting for everyone and looking forward to a prolific reign on this thread. I'm also committed to ensuring the continuity and progress of this window.

As always, IT WILL END IN PRAISES FOR EVERYONE

Thank you @Justwise for creating this new chapter of the thread. Kudos to you for the job well-done.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Mamaoseme33: 1:03pm On Dec 17, 2023
AfahaAbia:

wow 😲
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Mamaoseme33: 1:07pm On Dec 17, 2023
CanadaVal:
Another PPR Request!!!

Letter of explanation
Letter of Recommendation
Employment reference
Police Certificate
Vehicle registration
Birth certificate
Family photo
MyBankStament
Bank reference letter
Digital photo
Passport
School transcripts
Letter of acceptances
$250 CAD Tuition deposit

. Congratulations 🎉👏 to you. I sent you a PM. I have questions. Pls respond.thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Mamaoseme33: 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2023
I book this spot for my PPR testimony... It will end in praise 👏🙏🙌

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (466) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: Ihangha123, Devasia(m), Alexandroo(m), emmmillenium, Ayantunji75, 2pretty4u(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.