Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (422625 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Kenn55: 1:22pm On Dec 17, 2023
Please guys, the person I'm trying to help got admission to conestoga college on her first choice course while her 2nd and 3rd are on waitlist.
Now, after examining the issue, her chances of getting a visa is stronger on her 2nd and 3rd choices compared to the first cos it is more aligned career wise and she can build a convincing story around the 2 courses

My question now is if she declines the first choice admission she already have now, will it prompt them to give her the second or third choice admission which she now wants? Has anyone gotten admission on all 3 courses selected at Conestoga before? Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Momoney77: 1:40pm On Dec 17, 2023
Please house, urgent One.
Does Biometrics Biometrics Instruction letter have IME in it.
Am trying to book medicals and they're demanding for IME number, u can't find it.

Help pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Jamite(m): 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2023
Please can someone help me with a sample format of SOP. I need one so I can structure mine around it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Gabriel2005: 2:49pm On Dec 17, 2023
Jamite:
Please can someone help me with a sample format of SOP. I need one so I can structure mine around it.
Use this it will end in praise

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Sam2305: 3:17pm On Dec 17, 2023
Hello all,

Pls York University applicant here??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Danielmadu: 3:55pm On Dec 17, 2023
Please house any WhatsApp group for NIAGARA January intake pls add me on one 07031958855
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by yamunla(m): 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2023
I book this spot for my PPR testimony... It will end in praise 👏🙏🙌

AMEN

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Aitagoodvibes: 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2023
JMG12:
send an email
One ₦ kobo you will not pay. These so called can’t do nothing for you. Look for WhatsApp groups to join. I will add you to 1 now.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Ndubisi12: 5:39pm On Dec 17, 2023
CanadaVal:
Another PPR Request!!!
Application submitted : 27 October, 2023
Eligibility : 17 November, 2023
PPR Request : 15 December, 2023

Letter of explanation
Letter of Recommendation
Employment reference
Police Certificate
Vehicle ownership certificate
Vehicle registration
Birth certificate
Family photo
MyBankStament
Printed bank account statement
Bank reference letter
Digital photo
Passport
School transcripts
Bachelor's degree certificate
Letter of acceptances
$250 CAD Tuition deposit

My school is starting on January 1, 2024. I am considering submitting my passport to VAC Lagos, but I would like my passport to be ready before December 28, 2023. Please, will my passport be ready after one week if I submit it to VAC Lagos? Please, how many days will it take for VAC Lagos to finish the processing? Please, I am waiting for your reply.
Those who are waiting for their own PPR will receive theirs, Amen
am next to testify in Jesus name amen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ikgodisgood82: 6:21pm On Dec 17, 2023
Mamaoseme33:
I book this spot for my PPR testimony... It will end in praise 👏🙏🙌
AMEN 🙏

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by patrick2015: 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2023
adinnu4:

Thank you so much. Please did you pay all the tuition fees?

I paid first semester fees of 9700 CAD

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ide2012: 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2023
Badadvisor:

Hello bro greetings you have been of great help to me on this thread. I need to ask you a question, I was at the bank to make my gic deposit from my dollar Nigerian account to cibc but I was told that can't be done except i go through the form A process and with what i read online the form A can take a week or more before i receive it.
And i was told i can't withdraw dollar and make a direct payment into the cibc account for my gic deposit that i need to make the payment from my dollar account with my name and other informations.
Is there any other way i can go about the gic deposit faster? Fcmb is frustrating me that i can't make a direct deposit to cibc even if i buy dollar because if my visa is denied payment will only be refunded to the account the money was sent from.
What can i do please and it seems like i can't make payment with a dollar debit card.
Please help a brother I have less than a week deadline to make the payment

How did you last last resolve this issue?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by austino677(m): 7:44pm On Dec 17, 2023
smiley
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Badadvisor: 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2023
ide2012:

How did you last last resolve this issue?
Withdrew the money from fcmb and sent directly with access bank. It got confirmed into my gic account the next day.
Fcmb is a very annoying bank

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ide2012: 8:38pm On Dec 17, 2023
Atalefromthepas:

OK, thank you bro. However is it possible for her to buy a canadian GIC from the USA in my name ?

No she has to transfer the $$ to you, she can’t purchase the gic for you. It has to be in your name

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ide2012: 8:38pm On Dec 17, 2023
Badadvisor:

Withdrew the money from fcmb and sent directly with access bank. It got confirmed into my gic account the next day.
Fcmb is a very annoying bank

Thank you. Sent you a pm
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ijeezlux(m): 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2023
zubizareta:

You would have to explain those transactions
I rarely give reviews online , but it will be unkind of me if I don't do this

@zubizareta .,..,..... Am really short of words to express my gratitude to zubizareta for doing a perfect job for my younger brother. My younger brother's visa application was approved within the shortest period of time.
After my bro got admission, we were stuck cos visa application process was giving us real tough time, the few persons I contacted and ask for their assistance with regards to the applications process their job were not impressive to me so I had to discard them.
Fortune smiled on us when I stumbled on @zubizareta post and profile on nairaland , I contacted him and he did a very very perfect job and documentation for my bro. My bro applied for visa on 23rd of Oct,.,.....boooom........ Jus fews days ago , my brother visa application was approved.
May God bless you richly. @zubizareta

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Euroadams: 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2023
ijeezlux:

@zubizareta .,..,..... Am really short of words to express my gratitude to zubizareta for doing a perfect job for my younger brother. My younger brother's visa application was approved within the shortest period of time.
After my bro got admission, we were stuck cos visa application process was giving us real tough time, the few persons I contacted and ask for their assistance with regards to the applications process their job were not impressive to me so I had to discard them.
Fortune smiled on us when I stumbled on @zubizareta post and profile on nairaland , I contacted him and he did a very very perfect job and documentation for my bro. My bro applied for visa on 23rd of Oct,.,.....boooom........ Jus fews days ago , my brother visa application was approved.
Congratulations!

Please kindly share your timeline to help encourage others
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Badadvisor: 12:51am On Dec 18, 2023
ide2012:

Thank you. Sent you a pm
Lost that email. Just open a dollar account with access bank and print out your gic deposit details and give to the cashier processing foreign payment. In the payment purpose input your gic program number, starts with *GIC and about and about 8 numbers *
Avoid fcmb bank please.
My 30$ is still hooked still looking for ways to get that out and close my account with that lame bank with outdated policies.
I made the payment on my deadline day with access and it got confirmed the next day.
I'm still new with all of these just helping out with what i can because i have passed through this stage.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Badadvisor: 1:05am On Dec 18, 2023
ijeezlux:

That was fast. Do you do a gic investment and how much was his pof please?
My bro is sponsoring me and I'm at my visa processing stage.
Please waiting for your response
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by PeSt007(m): 2:13am On Dec 18, 2023
If you’re going to Vancouver and need a room, there is a vacant room in Surrey. Holla if you’re interested.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Tolifefun: 3:27am On Dec 18, 2023
Kenn55:
Please guys, the person I'm trying to help got admission to conestoga college on her first choice course while her 2nd and 3rd are on waitlist.
Now, after examining the issue, her chances of getting a visa is stronger on her 2nd and 3rd choices compared to the first cos it is more aligned career wise and she can build a convincing story around the 2 courses

My question now is if she declines the first choice admission she already have now, will it prompt them to give her the second or third choice admission which she now wants? Has anyone gotten admission on all 3 courses selected at Conestoga before? Thanks
nothing like chances of getting visa on a choice. Good thinking, good packaging with prayers does the magic. Conestoga no be small for canada o.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by kellyaa: 8:56am On Dec 18, 2023
PeSt007:
If you’re going to Vancouver and need a room, there is a vacant room in Surrey. Holla if you’re interested.

Interested. Will be in Vancouver by Jan 2.

Sent you a DM
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Gabriel2005: 9:25am On Dec 18, 2023
kellyaa:

Interested. Will be in Vancouver by Jan 2.

Sent you a DM

Please are you using direct flight
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by pnieeventures: 9:43am On Dec 18, 2023
CanadaVal:
Another PPR Request!!!
Application submitted : 27 October, 2023
Eligibility : 17 November, 2023
PPR Request : 15 December, 2023

Letter of explanation
Letter of Recommendation
Employment reference
Police Certificate
Vehicle ownership certificate
Vehicle registration
Birth certificate
Family photo
MyBankStament
Printed bank account statement
Bank reference letter
Digital photo
Passport
School transcripts
Bachelor's degree certificate
Letter of acceptances
$250 CAD Tuition deposit

My school is starting on January 1, 2024. I am considering submitting my passport to VAC Lagos, but I would like my passport to be ready before December 28, 2023. Please, will my passport be ready after one week if I submit it to VAC Lagos? Please, how many days will it take for VAC Lagos to finish the processing? Please, I am waiting for your reply.
Those who are waiting for their own PPR will receive theirs, Amen

Congratulations…. Mine too will end in praise, saving this timeline template for mine as well
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by misseris(f): 9:52am On Dec 18, 2023
OK, will try this option. Thank you
pufframmy:
WHY dont you do it via your app

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ikgodisgood82: 10:52am On Dec 18, 2023
pnieeventures:

Congratulations…. Mine too will end in praise, saving this timeline template for mine as well

AMEN🙏🇨🇦
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Ikaburuku: 10:57am On Dec 18, 2023
patrick2015:

Yes, IELTS isn’t needed.
My application was in the form of student direct stream and that’s why it took 14 days only.
For student direct, the listed conditions must be met:
1. IELTS
2. Upfront medical
3. Minimum of 30,000 CAD for POF. This is before the recent change o
4. Bank statement of minimum six months and must be account that has been in operation for minimum one year.

Once these are met, PPR should take less than 20 days

I will use the IELTS when applying for express entry so it’s not useless. You’d write it someday too
Okay boss
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Ikaburuku: 11:00am On Dec 18, 2023
Predator188:

Job opportunities in the country
of original in your related occupation and your years work experience in the field will be a huge factor in deciding the application, and if parent can sponsor you!!...and not because you are 31 and receiving salary below 90k.
Okay boss.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Ikaburuku: 11:04am On Dec 18, 2023
JMG12:
Considering that you are 31 years old, it will be difficult to convince the visa officer that your dad will sponsor you except he makes all the money available in your account and you need to work on the home ties, just the salary is small to want to compel you back home. When applying for a visa, especially if you are an adult and your parent is sponsoring you, it's important to address potential concerns that the visa officer may have. Age, financial support, and ties to your home country are all factors that could influence the decision.

Thanks boss
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Ikaeniyan0: 11:47am On Dec 18, 2023
9(
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Ikaeniyan0: 12:18pm On Dec 18, 2023
Nah to enter Canada like this o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (473) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: deejay102, kimanna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.