Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (420895 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (472) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Xixteen11: 10:16pm On Jan 03
Hello everyone.
I requested the note twice and I got this responses.
Please I’d like to know how best to tackle this as when I submitted, I was having 6.3m in my account and I explained how I came to get the money, my sponsor had 11m in her account. I already paid 12500$ from 17k.
Please I need opinion on how to go about it.
The program is a one year program which is starting by May.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Stardor: 10:20pm On Jan 03
Conestoga college, post graduate certificate in Global business management.,
Bobomaigida:

What programme and school are you going to?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Tolifefun: 10:29pm On Jan 03
isiaka:
Pls is 17yrs old not to young to apply for study permit without Guardian accompanying her ?
Not too young to apply for student visa but your parents /Guardian and your Custodian in Canada must sign a Custodian form
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by adinnu4(m): 10:38pm On Jan 03
Xixteen11:
Hello everyone.
I requested the note twice and I got this responses.
Please I’d like to know how best to tackle this as when I submitted, I was having 6.3m in my account and I explained how I came to get the money, my sponsor had 11m in her account. I already paid 12500$ from 17k.
Please I need opinion on how to go about it.
The program is a one year program which is starting by May.

When did you apply?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Arctope: 10:38pm On Jan 03
you have to pay your debt and send a letter of explanation..you will be approved

tabidemi:
good afternoon everybody, i got a refusal message today but i don't seems to understand it, can you enlighten on it pls.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Xixteen11: 10:43pm On Jan 03
adinnu4:

When did you apply?
Last year September and it was denied December.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by adinnu4(m): 10:53pm On Jan 03
Xixteen11:

Last year September and it was denied December.

Ok. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Rapujoshua: 11:15pm On Jan 03
Ndubisi12:
please do you do up front medical

Yes I did up front
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by danowena: 12:06am On Jan 04
angry
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by danowena: 12:17am On Jan 04
Ethanuella:
Happy new year everyone.
Landing gist

Left…..

Happy new year everyone

Thanks for sharing. This is the first time I am reading a departure and landing feedback. Thanks so much and you are a good writer. You should write a novel as I found this very interesting. Congratulations.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by danowena: 12:22am On Jan 04
Ethanuella:

A very nice one. I’ll recommend airfrance…but don’t get lost oh, no one will understand you 😂
Most of them actually understand. Just that you did not make an attempt to try communicating in French. Once you don’t try, they won’t help you. They hate the English. Next time just try speaking a little French and you will see how they will help you. Also next time , use google to interprete it to French then show them (but after you try speaking French). I go to France regularly and that is their way of life.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by NoCoolUsername: 12:41am On Jan 04
Hello everyone, new member here. I just got a study visa to Canada, Conestoga College and I'm trying to pay the fees via bank transfer. Does anyone know what their Bank Details are?

Specifically I need the IBAN, Swift Code, Bank Account Statement, Address and Name as well as the Corresponding Bank account Name and Swift Code as well

Thanks and God bless
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Mamaoseme33: 1:39am On Jan 04
NoCoolUsername:
Hello everyone, new member here. I just got a study visa to Canada, Conestoga College and I'm trying to pay the fees via bank transfer. Does anyone know what their Bank Details are?

Specifically I need the IBAN, Swift Code, Bank Account Statement, Address and Name as well as the Corresponding Bank account Name and Swift Code as well

Thanks and God bless

Study visa or offer letter? Whichever one I think you should contact the school...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by NoCoolUsername: 1:48am On Jan 04
Mamaoseme33:

Study visa or offer letter? Whichever one I think you should contact the school...

I already have the Study Visa and the Offer Letter, all that's left is to pay the School Fees. But the College website doesn't have any of this information
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by GODISGREAT01: 2:23am On Jan 04
Dear All,

Please which of the Nigerian banks is the best to open a domiciliary account with and why (benefits).

Secondly, if a married man applied as a single applicant because of fund and was granted, how soon can one start applying for the remaining members of the family and when is the deadline for them to join the applicant?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by skyion: 2:41am On Jan 04
DMCY:

I did and I got admitted

Currently admitted
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by skyion: 2:51am On Jan 04
Vindyjohn37:
Hi, please do I have to pay the Conestoga tuition deposit before having access to the WIL document requirements. Please how did you go about it?
onwezeplacid@yahoo.com. write me let link up
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ekeson45(m): 3:13am On Jan 04
Please, how do I navigate via study vias application..
Steps. Because i saw that a new form is available or should i follow the old way.. I already have an admission lethbridge college, paid the first deposit and waiting for the unconditional letter of acceptance...thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MatrixReloaded: 5:46am On Jan 04
NoCoolUsername:

Thanks and God bless
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Book your airline and fly to canada. Get to school and pay in cash.
You can pay via flywire or paymytution via Credit card
Dont send money 2 a wrong account. Be careful not to loose your money

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MatrixReloaded: 5:56am On Jan 04
GODISGREAT01:
Dear All,

Please which of the Nigerian banks is the best to open a domiciliary account with and why (benefits).

Secondly, if a married man applied as a single applicant because of fund and was granted, how soon can one start applying for the remaining members of the family and when is the deadline for them to join the applicant?
You can apply as Lone applicant while spouse join after you arrive in Canada. It all depends on your financial situation

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MatrixReloaded: 5:57am On Jan 04
ekeson45:
Please, how do I navigate via study vias application..
Steps. Because i saw that a new form is available or should i follow the old way.. I already have an admission lethbridge college, paid the first deposit and waiting for the unconditional letter of acceptance...thanks
Study this thread you won't miss a thing.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by DMCY: 6:19am On Jan 04
Good morning guys, please as someone going to Canada on a study route, since biometrics has been done, when do I have to get worried for not receiving Medical mail? Or do I need to do medicals upfront?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by DMCY: 6:24am On Jan 04
ikgodisgood82:

You can book for upfront medical because there's no official duration for medical request

Good morning, so I can go do medicals upfront? Even without the mail from IRCC? Do i need to go with any letter from ircc confirming they sent me to do the medicals?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MatrixReloaded: 6:52am On Jan 04
DMCY:

Good morning, so I can go do medicals upfront? Even without the mail from IRCC? Do i need to go with any letter from ircc confirming they sent me to do the medicals?
Book IOM and go with your international passport hard copy not expired. It will be used to confirm ur identity. After you will get a paper which you will use to raise webform and send to IRCC.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MatrixReloaded: 6:54am On Jan 04
DMCY:
Good morning guys, please as someone going to Canada on a study route, since biometrics has been done, when do I have to get worried for not receiving Medical mail? Or do I need to do medicals upfront?
Get worried for what exactly. Did Canada force u to apply on there portal. If na Tinubu and Peter Obi na there una go flex power.
Oga book your medical and send the report via webform. Stop disturbing Ppr awaiting candidates.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Mamaoseme33: 7:02am On Jan 04
MatrixReloaded:

Get worried for what exactly. Did Canada force u to apply on there portal. If na Tinubu and Peter Obi na there una go flex power.
Oga book your medical and send the report via webform. Stop disturbing Ppr awaiting candidates.

God abeg ooo 😂

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Mamaoseme33: 7:05am On Jan 04
Good morning gurus, I'm currently at the biometric center in Lagos, some of these guys are saying I need 2passport photograph, how true is that pls? My appointment time is 10:30am
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by DMCY: 7:10am On Jan 04
MatrixReloaded:

Book IOM and go with your international passport hard copy not expired. It will be used to confirm ur identity. After you will get a paper which you will use to raise webform and send to IRCC.

Ok, thanks a lot.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Viccur(m): 7:17am On Jan 04
Mamaoseme33:
Good morning gurus, I'm currently at the biometric center in Lagos, some of these guys are saying I need 2passport photograph, how true is that pls? My appointment time is 10:30am
Not true

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Rapujoshua: 7:22am On Jan 04
Good morning house.
Please I need help on how to send my international passport with courier service.
I intend using UPS. But I want to be sure on some things.

I intend to pay for VFS return and SMS. On the Website I was the price which is 14,290 and 1,650 respectively. And also the account to make the payment to.

Please am I to just make the transfer and print out the receipt then attached to the international passport documents?
Should there be a specific narration on the transaction?
Am I to make the transfer for both together or separately?

Then VFS also wrote I am to send my contact information, should I just write it on a blank paper and attached or what?.

Please if you have done things kindly help please I intend to send it today.🙏🙏
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by DMCY: 7:28am On Jan 04
Mamaoseme33:

Na lie, I was there on Tuesday and I didn’t need passport photograph for biometric. That was for student stuff sha, I don’t know about other route.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Mamaoseme33: 7:33am On Jan 04
DMCY:

Na lie, I was there on Tuesday and I didn’t need passport photograph for biometric. That was for student stuff sha, I don’t know about other route.

Thank you so much

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (472) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: Adajulien, Timeofgod, Ajebogirl, Marcgrace and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.