Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (406298 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (465) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MatrixReloaded: 1:22am On Jan 05
Footyarea:

Alaye calm down Jare
Why your body dey pepper you?
Who you think say you be sef?
Why going so low to rubbish someone's celebrations even going as far as calling out his age?
Na you get nairaland ?
Thank you stay blessed
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MatrixReloaded: 1:24am On Jan 05
adinnu4:

God bless you @matrixreloaded.... I was almost confused until I read your post. I can remember and I was present when a bank manager told a friend of mine that ircc do contact them for verification of bank statements. They also contact these investment companies. But not in every applicant.
Well I appreciate you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by darasire: 4:48am On Jan 05
about my family refusal application..will i apply for different gcms note for me and my spouse or just one gcms note since is family application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by GODISGREAT01: 5:22am On Jan 05
MatrixReloaded:

All depends on ur duration of study. Your kids depends on their age should be able to join you provided they can do it by themselves in other words be allowed to fly...

It's a 2 years post-graduate diploma certificate.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Predator188: 7:23am On Jan 05
zubizareta:

Lol. Congrats dear.
Some ppl have never even applied for their Transcript before. Some have traveled to Canada to study without even doing NYSC. Congrats once more.
some will still look for the Transcript one day all the way from 🇨🇦 canada

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ikgodisgood82: 7:48am On Jan 05
Good morning all.
Please we're all adults here with one common goal (to get guidance or to guide applicants).
Please lets maintain some decorum here please 🙏.

IT MUST SURELY END IN PRAISE 🙏🇨🇦

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by orlahtohbadt(m): 7:54am On Jan 05
MatrixReloaded:

No you read out of context. Be calm too..
Well I am not the one looking for loopholes or going back and forth on something as small as that, so why are you telling me to be calm? You read to me like someone that would not yield to corrections so I will leave you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Johnames: 8:08am On Jan 05
peregrinus:

Congratulations 🎊
hi, were you able to continue your admission process I'm CBBC?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by isioefe: 8:39am On Jan 05
Hi, guys, I was denied a visa on december for the following reasons by the Visa Officer with the reasons below :

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by
paragraph 111, I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will
leave Canada, based on the following factors:

• Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel
for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).

• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the
details you have provided in your application.

Facts about my application
1. I submitted a POF with an opening balance with balance of about 500k and a closing balance of 9.7M
2. I used Payment slip of 500k per month salary.
3. I used a gift of deed from my pops to prove home ties and my dream to come back and become a consultant to tech companies in Nigeria.
4. Sellf sponsor

Docs Submitted
Bank statement,
Gift of the deed,
Admission letter,
police certificate,
employment letter etc.

Also, I need someone very good at writing SOP, I also have received a GCMS note.

cc Zubizareta, justwise , mfonox . Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 8:55am On Jan 05
Predator188:

That's not the point. The point is Transcript isn't a compulsory document for visa application. Don't get it twisted.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 8:56am On Jan 05
isioefe:
Hi, guys, I was recently denied a visa for the following reasons by the Visa Officer with the reasons below :

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by
paragraph 111, I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will
leave Canada, based on the following factors:

• Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel
for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).

• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the
details you have provided in your application.

Facts about my application
1. I submitted a POF with an opening balance with balance of about 500k and a closing balance of 9.7M
2. I used Payment slip of 500k per month salary.
3. I used a gift of deed from my pops to prove home ties and my dream to come back and become a consultant to tech companies in Nigeria.
4. Sellf sponsor

Docs Submitted
Bank statement,
Gift of the deed,
Admission letter,
police certificate,
employment letter etc.

Also, I need someone very good at writing SOP, I also have received a GCMS note.

cc Zubizareta, justwise , mfonox . Thanks

You can share your gcms notes here let anyone with useful input also drop it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MatrixReloaded: 9:07am On Jan 05
orlahtohbadt:
Well I am not the one looking for loopholes or going back and forth on something as small as that, so why are you telling me to be calm? You read to me like someone that would not yield to corrections so I will leave you.
It pains u that u know not half of what I knew. So I will leave u. Stay bless.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MatrixReloaded: 9:09am On Jan 05
Predator188:

God bless u. E get wetin I wan highlight for that NYSC particularly but my friend knowledge is wealth. I won't say it cos see finish too much for this NL.
BTW shey na the same NYSC dem burst jounalist wey use 4 weeks certificate abi. I rest my case cos one person see my vision. Thank you 😊
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MatrixReloaded: 9:12am On Jan 05
zubizareta:

That's not the point. The point is Transcript isn't a compulsory document for visa application. Don't get it twisted.
U are twisting your stories. According to your view Transcript is not required and also degree certificate as well as Nysc is not required too. Fullstop.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MatrixReloaded: 9:22am On Jan 05
ikgodisgood82:
Good morning all.
Please we're all adults here with one common goal (to get guidance or to guide applicants).

Amen 🙏
Debate no be quarrel na small Bois wey no fit debate dey turn am fight.
Stay bless brother
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MatrixReloaded: 9:29am On Jan 05
darasire:
about my family refusal application..will i apply for different gcms note for me and my spouse or just one gcms note since is family application
About the refusal, you can order your gcms note per Application Number. It takes few weeks to month to drop. Goodluck as you wait for your report.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MatrixReloaded: 9:34am On Jan 05
isioefe:
Hi, guys, I was recently denied a visa for the following reasons by the Visa Officer with the reasons below :
Denial is not a taboo so be hopeful my brother.
Your POF according to your timeline is low. Currently the POF for 1 year living expense is around 12m according to oanda.com.
You will also add additional Misselenous. Build your finance and refire with water tight SOP. Goodluck to you as you face this hurdles.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 9:58am On Jan 05
MatrixReloaded:

U are twisting your stories. According to your view Transcript is not required and also degree certificate as well as Nysc is not required too. Fullstop.

My last response to you on this thread.
NySC and transcript aren't compulsory documents. Hence if you don't put them, it doesn't determine fate of your application. You don't need to respond to me again. The smart ones have gotten the information.

Don't be so hurt that you were corrected, we learn everyday. No one knows it all because obviously your first response on this topic gave the clear impression you see NYSC and transcript as compulsory documents.

Now we can move on to more important discussions.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MatrixReloaded: 10:00am On Jan 05
zubizareta:

My last response to you on this thread.
NySC and transcript aren't compulsory documents. Hence if you don't put them, it doesn't determine fate of your application. You don't need to respond to me again. The smart ones have gotten the information.

Don't be so hurt that you were corrected, we learn everyday. No one knows it all because obviously your first response on this topic gave the clear impression you see NYSC and transcript as compulsory documents.

Now we can move on to more important discussions.
My last response on you is that Your ways aren't mine.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MatrixReloaded: 10:12am On Jan 05
( To newbies, Compulsory or Not add it they are your documents...o level, degree certificates, transcripts, nysc, and also connect them to your university abroad in your Sop) it boost your vision as your purpose will be certain and not rigorous.
In Imme form, Applicants indicate there previous qualification, Applicant indicate work experience . In CV Applicant indicate NYSC experience
Now someone is saying it's not compulsory to add this vital documents that get you to your level of exposure. Lol 😆 I'm not hurt but I am bewildered

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Iceboyblog: 10:49am On Jan 05
ikgodisgood82:
Good morning all.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Iceboyblog: 10:53am On Jan 05
From what am seeing Not everybody in these forum want to achieve these goal

ikgodisgood82:
Good morning all.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by isioefe: 11:52am On Jan 05
zubizareta:

You can share your GCMS notes here and let anyone with useful input also drop them.
The thing with my own GCMS note is that it is too detailed and someone who knows me from somewhere, can easily decipher that it's me but I can share it privately with anyone who can be of help.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by danowena: 12:01pm On Jan 05
smiley
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Xpemech: 12:25pm On Jan 05
Queenikotansa:
Hi everyone. Please @Justwise and anyone else.

I need advice. I got admitted to Conestoga college for May 2024.

It says the below:

Estimated tuition fee for the first academic year of the program 8
months of study: $20,604.50 CAD
Estimated tuition fee for the first semester of the program 4months of
study: $10,150.00, CAD
Program Length: 2 Academic Year(s) (Periods Of 8 Months)

This letter of acceptance replaces all previous offers issued and
will expire unless:
A $1,500.00 non-refundable deposit is received by the
College on or before: October 15, 2023
The balance of the first semester tuition fees are paid and
received by the College by: February 13, 2024
Proof of study permit authorization/approval letter is
uploaded to the International Registration Portal
Note: If the above payments are not received by the College before the dates
listed above, you may not be eligible for the program.

*My question is if i can pay the $1,500.00 non-refundable deposit and be issued the LOA i need for a study permit application and also if yes to this - will the fact that i paid just $1,500.00 be a red flag to the IRCC seeing as the college said to pay the balance of the first semester tuition fees by February* Or if i should just pay the $10,150.00 at once. Though i do not have it complete right now. If 1,500 would do i would rather go for that and make the visa application then get ready to pay the funds when due as the Uni asked.

Please help me based on experience everyone.

I appreciate you all.

I also got an offer from connestoga for september 2024, please can we link up?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Tevext: 12:27pm On Jan 05
Please . Does anyone know the total amount minimal that a single person will use to travel to Canada as a student
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Wonder1844(m): 12:57pm On Jan 05
My wife studied Electrical Electronics and Computer Engineering with a second class ( Upper Division).
She want to apply for master's degree in Data Science and Analytics in University of Calgary.

She is currently run an online course on Data analytics.

Please I want to know from experience if she will get admission into Masters degree.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by feelingmyswag: 2:38pm On Jan 05
MatrixReloaded:

My last response on you is that Your ways aren't mine.
Lol you are sleek.. cheesy
You burst his incompetence. How can a learned person say previous qualifications isn't compulsory but some school will request for WES, and if you are going for NSE, you will submit same documents.
Most European embassy request for legalization of documents. Asian embassies require for original documents legalization and transcript.
That guy is a big time deceiver.
Someone even said u were pained and hating, on-top who u don't even know. something is psychological wrong somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by feelingmyswag: 2:41pm On Jan 05
Wonder1844:
My wife studied Electrical Electronics and Computer Engineering with a second class ( Upper Division).
She want to apply for master's degree in Data Science and Analytics in University of Calgary.

She is currently run an online course on Data analytics.

Please I want to know from experience if she will get admission into Masters degree.

Thanks

She will need to apply first with her credentials, and if her cover letter is attracting, she will be given an unconditional offer letter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (465) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: DonPraizy(m), Windblown2much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.