Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (409667 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (467) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by different44: 9:14pm On Feb 23
Please am new to the abroad move. Please can someone please give me like 4 colleges to try and apply for admission.. Please treat as urgent
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by bullstriker: 9:36pm On Feb 23
They might not reconsider unless there is an error or oversight on the officer's part. Being dissatisfied or disagreeing with the decision is not a ground for reconsideration. In my view, order GCMS as it does not seem like a reason to apply for a reconsideration
Afolakemitee:
Hello Everyone,
Pls I need help with a SAMPLE OF AN APPEAL LETTER, My brother and his wife got refused yesterday and they need to fire back.
Anyone who can help with all necessary documents that can help. Reasons for refusal is insufficient funds (whereas they have got enough funds), second reason is not enough proof to show ties back home.

Anyone who can be of great help plsss!! My email is: afolakemitee28@gmail.com
Thank you!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by gbenshe: 9:40pm On Feb 23
Hello everyone,
Need help to understand this clearly.
Tuition fee: Should I input the total fees for only 12 months or the 20 months of the MSc program?
Room and board: only 12 months or 20 months of the MSc program?
See attachment.
Thanks.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by techgen(m): 9:43pm On Feb 23
gbenshe:
Hello everyone,
Tuition fee: Should I input the total fees for only 12 months or the 20 months of the MSc program?
See attachment.
Thanks.

It’s clearly stated…all years of study…so calculate the total duration of your study.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Vikkyexman: 10:23pm On Feb 23
gbenshe:
Hello everyone,
See attachment.
Thanks.

It's already written underneath. ALL YEARS OF STUDY. Meaning your full tuition of your program duration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Daystar7: 2:57am On Feb 24
Hey guys pls I need help. I'm currently applying to University of Manitoba and I'm being asked to upload statement of funds. What does this mean?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Encore16: 4:28am On Feb 24
Daystar7:
Hey guys pls I need help. I'm currently applying to University of Manitoba and I'm being asked to upload statement of funds. What does this mean?

Are you for real?
Please can you screen shot and paste it here.
I hope not that the Canadian colleges/universities want to be making use of the UK methods of issuing "CAS" of which thiers would be called attestation letter.

Please paste and let all see it here.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by different44: 7:51am On Feb 24
Please am new to the abroad move. Please can someone please give me like 4 colleges to try and apply for admission.. Please treat as urgen
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by John39swill: 8:08am On Feb 24
Any February applicants??

Any updates on your profile??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Encore16: 8:49am On Feb 24
Gratitudee:

Any latest info?

Be hopeful, it will end in praise.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by techgen(m): 9:30am On Feb 24
Google is your best bet here and you can confirm whatever results you got here…alot of changes going on in this space.

different44:
Please am new to the abroad move. Please can someone please give me like 4 colleges to try and apply for admission.. Please treat as urgen
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Encore16: 9:43am On Feb 24
John39swill:
Any February applicants??

Any updates on your profile??
November and December still waiting in queue, January and Febuary should chill, except if it an exceptional cases.
Goodluck.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by John39swill: 10:43am On Feb 24
The truth is that it doesn't work that way, someone who applied for study permit in first week of January that I know has received his PPR on Tuesday.

So it just depends on (1.) ur program (2.) the ease to verify ur documents (3.) ur location and (4.) grace 🙏

Encore16:

November and December still waiting in queue, January and Febuary should chill, except if it an exceptional cases.
Goodluck.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Encore16: 10:53am On Feb 24
John39swill:
The truth is that it doesn't work that way, someone who applied for study permit in first week of January that I know has received his PPR on Tuesday.

So it just depends on (1.) ur program (2.) the ease to verify ur documents (3.) ur location and (4.) grace 🙏
Ok, please do you know if the person do upfront medical, if yes, can u ascertain when the medical was passed and updated to the person profile?
Please if u have the info, kindly send here.
Thanks.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MajestyRose(f): 7:37pm On Feb 24
Pls who is going to Conestoga college (May intake 2024)? Let’s connect

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by davizfx: 8:05pm On Feb 24
How do I submit upfront medical?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Oresiri: 9:11pm On Feb 24
Hi, please someone's helping me with admission into a college in ontario Canada. I started the process since September last year. But up till now, I have not heard anything concerning the admission or whatever. If am to go in with May admission. Am I not supposed to have received admission letter or any form of notifications from the school or a proof to show the update on my admission.

Please I need advice.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Nonino: 9:44pm On Feb 24
Please help
I need to know the cheapest airline from Nigeria to ontaro canada.

Please any suggestion.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by deking(m): 9:52pm On Feb 24
Oresiri:
Hi, please someone's helping me with admission into a college in ontario Canada. I started the process since September last year. But up till now, I have not heard anything concerning the admission or whatever. If am to go in with May admission. Am I not supposed to have received admission letter or any form of notifications from the school or a proof to show the update on my admission.

Please I need advice.

Not sure you can still meet may if you haven't received admission by now.

Admission for the whole of 2024 is even closed for some schools
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by deking(m): 10:00pm On Feb 24
different44:

For public colleges in Ontario , most still have admission open.
https://www.ontariocolleges.ca/en/colleges

There are other public colleges in other provinces as well.
E.g
Saskatchewan polytechnic

All provinces have universities that offer masters programs

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by kamaladejoke: 12:30am On Feb 25
MajestyRose:

I am going there

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by CanadianPR: 1:54am On Feb 25
Daystar7:

Proof of funds, generally, include tuition and living expenses.
You need these to apply for your canada study permit.

What the university requires from international students is to have financial support for their tuition. This might be what you quote as "statement of funds."
Ensure you read through the information they send you, and if need be, you can reply them, for further clarification.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by CanadianPR: 1:57am On Feb 25
gbenshe:
Hello everyone,
See attachment.
Thanks.

Hi Gbenshe, what you need to input is your cost for the whole duration of the program, which is 20months.
I hope this clarifies your question.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by DMCY: 4:01am On Feb 25
MajestyRose:

I am going there.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by olaoluwa83: 6:57am On Feb 25
Good Morning all.
Hello zubizaretta, I would really need your assistance, please can u drop either email or phone number to reach out to you.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Jennyogom(f): 9:13am On Feb 25
MajestyRose:

I’m going…which province?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Jennyogom(f): 9:50am On Feb 25
Pls anyone going to Conestoga college Guelph campus May intake 2024?….let’s connect

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (467) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: EdoPresido and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.