Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (403420 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (464) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bhusawlah: 6:01pm On Feb 26
Thanks
DMCY:

Was in this same shoe some weeks back you don’t need to worry about anything, it will be updated tho mine wasn’t and I’m already in review.

Just updated now sef
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Morexx23: 6:20pm On Feb 26
DMCY:

Was in this same shoe some weeks back you don’t need to worry about anything, it will be updated tho mine wasn’t and I’m already in review.

Just updated now sef

Was the site u use to check ur application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Am08020407288b: 7:25pm On Feb 26
Good evening all,
Pls any October applicants that is waiting for approval
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by DMCY: 8:08pm On Feb 26
John39swill:
(1). When did u lodge application (2). when did you do biometrics, and (3). has ur medical been updated??

Application submitted on 25th of December, biometrics was done on 2nd of jan and medical has been updated since Feb 3
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by DMCY: 8:09pm On Feb 26
Morexx23:

Was the site u use to check ur application

The Normal ircc site
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Morexx23: 8:28pm On Feb 26
DMCY:

The Normal ircc site

Kindly help me drop it here
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by John39swill: 8:42pm On Feb 26
U ought to have received decision by now. Why don't you raise a webform regarding your application??

DMCY:

Application submitted on 25th of December, biometrics was done on 2nd of jan and medical has been updated since Feb 3
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Haywhy433(m): 11:50pm On Feb 26
ATTAHDYE:
That is not true, what BC said is that schools that are less than 2 years will not be allowed to admit international student.

They want to safe guard against abuse of the system where, some people go and set up private colleges with the sole purpose of admitting international students but with no learning facilites on gound.

They have been dealling with cases where students spend alot of money to get to Canada only to be told by their school to study from home.

Interesting
Thanks for the clarification sir

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by DMCY: 11:54pm On Feb 26
John39swill:
U ought to have received decision by now. Why don't you raise a webform regarding your application??

Biometrics just updated to completed today and I’ve been in eligibility review since Tuesday, I think I’ll get a decision tomorrow and if not then I’ll raise a webform, or what do you think?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by DMCY: 11:56pm On Feb 26
Morexx23:

Kindly help me drop it here

I used the new portal o, did you use old or new portal?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Morexx23: 11:58pm On Feb 26
DMCY:

I used the new portal o, did you use old or new portal?

New portal
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 12:50am On Feb 27
John39swill:

Processing time is 10 weeks. His application is barely 8 weeks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Haywhy433(m): 1:17am On Feb 27
zubizareta:

Boss, I recently started my search for a fall (September start) masters program and I noticed most deadline was January, but some were not clear enough to me honestly. Please help with tips as to how to apply or get detailed deadline of the schools.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Haywhy433(m): 1:18am On Feb 27
zubizareta:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Yawdan: 1:25am On Feb 27
Yes please, I sent updated SOA and a cover letter from the bank declaring it's genuine
JMG12:
How did you respond to them?
Did you upload an updated SOA and did the bank give you a cover letter?
Just put a call through or message them before you go for medical

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Comfyski(f): 6:18am On Feb 27
Hi all.
Please does anyone know the exchange rate that Ircc uses because with the current Google rate Proof of funds just became impossible.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Lance008(m): 6:40am On Feb 27
Comfyski:
Hi all.
Please does anyone know the exchange rate that Ircc uses because with the current Google rate Proof of funds just became impossible.
Thank you
Xe…com rate is the standard rate

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Morexx23: 8:12am On Feb 27
The wait is taking like forever🙁🙁checking mail every now nd then if he don drop….it’s will end in praises🙏🙏🙏

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by kc6964(m): 9:35am On Feb 27
As of today February 27, there is no new information from the school and province about the attestation letter. I'm concerned for those anticipating the May intake; if attestation letters are issued toward the end of March, it might pose a challenge in expediting the visa process.

Is there anyone here waiting for an attestation letter for the May intake?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 10:09am On Feb 27
Put a call through to them, requesting an update on the application. Did you do POF?
Yawdan:
Yes please, I sent updated SOA and a cover letter from the bank declaring it's genuine
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by DMCY: 10:58am On Feb 27
Morexx23:
The wait is taking like forever🙁🙁checking mail every now nd then if he don drop….it’s will end in praises🙏🙏🙏

Amen o😂
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by damyzel: 11:34am On Feb 27
JMG12:
Almost all Universities are still open for Fall 2024 till March

can you help suggest a school for master with low tuition, no ielts, no gmat for fall 2024
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 11:43am On Feb 27
With the current rate can you get a school with low tuition, check this out University of Saskatchewan, University of New Brunswick, Memorial University of Newfoundland.
Goodluck
damyzel:

can you help suggest a school for master with low tuition, no ielts, no gmat for fall 2024
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Popson09: 11:54am On Feb 27
Please guys, can I use fcmb for my POF ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by John39swill: 12:24pm On Feb 27
FCMB is a commercial bank right?

Then it's good to go for POF

Popson09:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Kelz052: 1:06pm On Feb 27
kc6964:
As of today February 27, there is no new information from the school and province about the attestation letter. I'm concerned for those anticipating the May intake; if attestation letters are issued toward the end of March, it might pose a challenge in expediting the visa process.

Is there anyone here waiting for an attestation letter for the May intake?
yes o.. we are waiting

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Diphie: 1:09pm On Feb 27
Please is there any St. Lawrence College, Kingston student for September
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Zino89: 1:29pm On Feb 27
Bhusawlah:
Please I applied with my husband and kid, my husband biometric has been updated since we did it but mine is yet to be updated, its saying they need my finger print though the biometric number is showing on my application, Also my baby's and my own medical has been passed but my husband own haven't been passed..do I need to worried...anything I can do about it

Please when did you apply? I applied with my husband and kids too
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Oneimar: 1:37pm On Feb 27
Good afternoon everyone. Please I am looking for someone that has gone to University Canada West or is planning to go. I am trying to defer my admission. Their payment deadlines are tight and I am hoping the dollar rate will drop before I make deposit. I am also applying with my family. Please I would appreciate any advice.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 3:33pm On Feb 27
Yes, you can use any commercial bank, not MFB
Popson09:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by seuncyrus(m): 3:34pm On Feb 27
For those who applied to algonquin, please did you do WES?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by kamaladejoke: 3:57pm On Feb 27
Please who applied to conestoga college and how much is their acceptance fee.

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (464) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.