Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (428211 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (475) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by blesyndy360: 3:31am On Feb 29
Tessi59 Hi congratulations! Please I got a withdrawal letter yesterday, does it mean I have been denied? I went for biometric January.I will appreciate your reply. Thanks:
Appreciation Post : please can you help me thank @zubizareta, meeting you on this platform, is God’s Way of making my path straight. @zubizareta He literally held my hands from the beginning of the process till date (and he is still putting me through 😊😊), I got my PPR for my Study Permit (Less than 90 days)💃💃💃💃.
This is my first time applying, and I got my PPR with Easy and Stress Free. @zubizareta, I know I’m a Handful, but you were my Rock during this process, Especially during the wait 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️, even if I chat him up by 2am about anything I’m unclear about, he Will Respond and clear my Doubts immediately, and he won’t Hide or Sugarcoat anything from me.
Thanks For Everything, I’m Extremely Grateful to God and to you (@zubizareta) for all your Assistance and my Lovely Friend who introduced me to Nairaland, Unless I wouldn't have met you @zubizareta.
Thanks once again and Continue to do the good work
🙌🙌🙌

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 4:44am On Feb 29
[quote author=blesyndy360 post=128700008][/quote]

When did you submit the application? Did you submit it without letter of attestation??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by wewewewe: 7:09am On Feb 29
Good morning everyone
Please is there anyone resuming Cambrian College May 2024? Please lets connect
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Am08020407288b: 7:17am On Feb 29
Good morning fam,
Pls I beg the guru in the house my agent is not coming out straight like I said few weeks ago and he has not yet release the login for me til now but he sent me some requested documents then that am to upload which has UCI on it along with APPLICATION no is there any way I can use it to help my self to get the raw fact about my application
Thank you all
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by evansky(m): 8:29am On Feb 29
Good morning, I once read from your post you submitted your application October. My wife submitted her own application October and she was approved December. I think your application has nothing to do with IRCC delaying you. I will suggest you ask your agent to send a screenshot of your application portal that doesn’t required him to gv you the login, on the screenshot you should see the dates he submitted the application and other relevant information. If he’s not able to send the screenshot of your application portal that shows some discrepancy in your application.
That’s My contribution .

Am08020407288b:
Good morning fam,
Pls I beg the guru in the house my agent is not coming out straight like I said few weeks ago and he has not yet release the login for me til now but he sent me some requested documents then that am to upload which has UCI on it along with APPLICATION no is there any way I can use it to help my self to get the raw fact about my application
Thank you all
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by blesyndy360: 9:17am On Feb 29
zubizareta:

I submitted January 23. No I didn’t submit attestation letter.
When did you submit the application? Did you submit it without letter of attestation??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bhusawlah: 9:40am On Feb 29
I submitted on the 24th Jan have done medical and biometric, both has been passed, but I'm really scared with this one dey re withdrawing application[quote author=blesyndy360 post=128702632][/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 9:42am On Feb 29
[quote author=blesyndy360 post=128702632][/quote]

This should be the reason it was sent back. So you have to wait for the PAL
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bhusawlah: 9:57am On Feb 29
[Was ur medical and biometric passed before it was withdrawn quote author=blesyndy360 post=128702632][/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by kc6964(m): 11:54am On Feb 29
Bhusawlah:
I submitted on the 24th Jan have done medical and biometric, both has been passed, but I'm really scared with this one dey re withdrawing application

If you're applying for college or undergraduate programs, make sure to include an attestation letter with your application. Currently, applications for these levels are on hold, except for those pursuing master's, PhD, and certain professional courses such as pharmacy. If your application falls outside of these categories and was submitted after the January 22nd announcement, it will be returned, and your visa fee will be refunded.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Daveconsult007: 1:12pm On Feb 29
Bhusawlah:
Please has anyone who submitted after January22 gotten any kind of update... someone sent this to a group I am

Which semester intake is the Applicant applying for ?

May 2024 or September 2024?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Tolu1034(m): 1:23pm On Feb 29
Hello everyone. I recently got admitted to a college in Alberta for a post graduate diploma program in software development. I already accepted the admission and paid the initial deposit and I'm about to apply for my study permit . The problem is I don't know how go about my POF which is over 40k CAD.

I want to secure a loan for this but I'm not sure if this will work because from my research I found that it's good for the money to have been in my account for at least 4 months or it might affect the visa approval. I can only afford to pay the loan interest for a period of 1 month and I don't have enough time because resumption is September 3.

My plan is to apply by March as soon as I get provincial attention. I will appreciate guidance on how to go about this.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by TimofCanada: 1:41pm On Feb 29
Good morning all,

Please I booked my medicals with IOM last year November with the old fee (46k) but I had to reschedule because of the no upfront medical news I got. I just got my MIL from IRCC now, please do I have to pay again or I will just add to the 46k I pad to match up with the current fee.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by laura29: 1:45pm On Feb 29
[quote author=kc6964 post=128704994]

I just hope this attestation letter can come out fast, because my school resumes on the first week of may and i have already differed from january till may. Do you think schools will give extensions for resumptions as IRCC delayed many of us who have not applied?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by smiglet001: 2:27pm On Feb 29
Thank you so much @bobomaigida. Your response will go a long way in helping me.

Bobomaigida:

The main consideration will be explaining that the funds are yours and that you have unfettered access to them. It does not matter if company is a loan company or not, if you can prove when you did the investment and now the investment is coming back to you then you are good to go.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bhusawlah: 2:52pm On Feb 29
Daveconsult007:

Which semester intake is the Applicant applying for ?

May 2024 or September 2024?
I don't really know, but I'm for May and I'm hoping they won't reject my application....though I have passed both medical and biometric
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Daveconsult007: 3:12pm On Feb 29
Bhusawlah:
I don't really know, but I'm for May and I'm hoping they won't reject my application....though I have passed both medical and biometric

It's quite a dicey situation ,

Keep hope alive 🙏.

Your resumption date is close by , as there's no Workable framework to get PAL, nobody will blame you for submitting your application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by John39swill: 3:44pm On Feb 29
I have never heard the "no upfront medical news" before.
Please house is there any info around this "no upfront medical" ??

TimofCanada:
Good morning all,

Please I booked my medicals with IOM last year November with the old fee (46k) but I had to reschedule because of the no upfront medical news I got. I just got my MIL from IRCC now, please do I have to pay again or I will just add to the 46k I pad to match up with the current fee.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Matie02: 3:56pm On Feb 29
John39swill:
I have never heard the "no upfront medical news" before.
Please house is there any info around this "no upfront medical" ??

Thank you for contacting our IOM Lagos office.

“Kindly be informed that effective from 1 October 2023, applicants applying for Express Entry are no longer entitled to undergo an upfront medical exam and should wait to receive medical instructions from their visa office before undergoing their medical examination.

Please note that this new policy does not apply to Temporary Residence applicants (i.e., Students, Visitors, and Workers), who are still entitled to undergo upfront medical examinations.

For further clarifications please click link to the IRCC website”.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bhusawlah: 4:33pm On Feb 29
Thanks a lot ...I'm really trying to be hopeful
Daveconsult007:

It's quite a dicey situation ,

Keep hope alive 🙏.

Your resumption date is close by , as there's no Workable framework to get PAL, nobody will blame you for submitting your application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by TITILOLA88: 5:59pm On Feb 29
Hi everyone, who is traveling to Winnipeg with Air France on 22nd of May? Please I need a travel buddy, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by laura29: 6:37pm On Feb 29
Please who is yet to apply for visa and is awaiting the attestation letter for May intake. Or is it only me?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Ndubisi12: 6:42pm On Feb 29
JumaiAdama:
my application will also be ten weeks on Friday no update nothing 😢
did you tried to send them a web form?
my processing at my time application was 8 weeks I applied on 22nd of December 2023.
please do they request medical from you or you did upfront medical and have they updated your medical?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JumaiAdama: 6:53pm On Feb 29
Ndubisi12:
please do they request medical from you or you did upfront medical and have they updated your medical?
I did upfront medical, this is not my first application but they are yet to update my medical. No update nothing
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by DabDab(f): 8:19pm On Feb 29
My Testimony💃💃

Study permit application for my husband : 25th December,2023
Biometric: 3rd January, 2024
Upfront medical updated: 10th January 2024
Eligibility: 21st, February, 2024
BVL: 29th February, 2024.

We are waiting for the PPR letter.
I checked the tracker this evening and saw the study permit number.

Thanks to everyone who made it possible.
Strictly DIY!!

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Morexx23: 8:44pm On Feb 29
DabDab:
My Testimony💃💃

Study permit application for my husband : 25th December,2023
Biometric: 3rd January, 2024
Upfront medical updated: 10th January 2024
Eligibility: 21st, February, 2024
BVL: 29th February, 2024.

We are waiting for the PPR letter.
I checked the tracker this evening and saw the study permit number.

Thanks to everyone who made it possible.
Strictly DIY!!

Pls when you check the tracker under the application status did they write closed there.thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by DabDab(f): 8:55pm On Feb 29
[quote author=Morexx23 post=128713604][/quote]

Application in progress
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Reggyiyke: 9:52pm On Feb 29
Hi Friends,
Please any lead to how to defer admission in Humber College.
I sent email to international admissions for the past two weeks and no response yet.
Thanks for your suggestions.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Lance008(m): 10:43pm On Feb 29
Those that have went for proof of fund what is the rate been used since fed govt don talk say standard rate of dollar should be 1300
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Ndubisi12: 1:10am On Mar 01
TimofCanada:
Good morning all,

please how long does it take ircc to request for medical from you

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (475) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.