Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (409967 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) ... (467) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Morexx23: 11:41am On Mar 04
DabDab:
My Testimony💃💃

Study permit application for my husband : 25th December,2023
Biometric: 3rd January, 2024
Upfront medical updated: 10th January 2024
Eligibility: 21st, February, 2024
BVL: 29th February, 2024.

We are waiting for the PPR letter.
I checked the tracker this evening and saw the study permit number.

Thanks to everyone who made it possible.
Strictly DIY!!

As the ppr letter drop?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Nonino: 12:45pm On Mar 04
[quote author=Morexx23 post=128767086][/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Morexx23: 1:16pm On Mar 04
Pls once bvl drop ppr is sure right….And hw long does ppr drop aftr bvl.thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by John39swill: 1:18pm On Mar 04
I think with bvl, u ar half way to ur ppr, others can give their thoughts on this too.

Has ur bvl dropped

Morexx23:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 1:41pm On Mar 04
Morexx23:

Nothing is certain. If you did upfront medical, it only means decision has been taken or almost taken.
You will just have to wait and be hopeful it's an approval. There was a time I used to think bvl dropping first as in your case is usually accompanied with PPR. Let's hope it's applicable to yours
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Morexx23: 2:46pm On Mar 04
zubizareta:

Nothing is certain. If you did upfront medical, it only means decision has been taken or almost taken.
You will just have to wait and be hopeful it's an approval. There was a time I used to think bvl dropping first as in your case is usually accompanied with PPR. Let's hope it's applicable to yours

It will end in praises
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bobomaigida: 3:01pm On Mar 04
Morexx23:

All the best.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by smartola: 3:09pm On Mar 04
Waiting is not actually for the faint hearted, my application makes 10 weeks today and nothing yet, even my medical is yet to be updated to pass, nothing has changed on my profile since I submitted my application….. I just fee like my life has been on hold for the past 10 weeks😔

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Eraytee: 4:23pm On Mar 04
when did you do you medicals?

smartola:
Waiting is not actually for the faint hearted, my application makes 10 weeks today and nothing yet, even my medical is yet to be updated to pass, nothing has changed on my profile since I submitted my application….. I just fee like my life has been on hold for the past 10 weeks😔
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by gbenshe: 4:56pm On Mar 04
Keep looking at the bright side and hopeful. It's not easy to be patient. Hope for the best and focus. Continue to be busy with what gives you joy or learn something new to kill time.

smartola:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by smartola: 5:23pm On Mar 04
[quote author=Eraytee post=128771916]when did you do you medicals?

I did my medicals on the 3rd of November 2023 after I submitted my first application which was declined on the 18th of December
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Predator188: 7:12pm On Mar 04
knowyeknot:
Good morning, Pls can anyone help with information on how conestoga college is navigating the attestation letter issue,
I'm looking to apply for my study permit this month. Thanks
As of 4th march 2024 only the province of British Columbia is issuing attestation letter...
To obtain attestation letter,students will contact their Institutions for attestation letter, your Institution will request for provincial attestation letter directly from province of British Columbia..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Nonino: 7:23pm On Mar 04

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bobomaigida: 9:46pm On Mar 04
smartola:

You can send your e-medical sheet to the emails below requesting them to update your medicals and they will act on it; it could also prompt the VO processing your request to do the needful

nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca
NROBIIMDocument@international.gc.ca
nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
ABUJA-IM-Enquiry@international.gc.ca

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by smartola: 9:51pm On Mar 04
Bobomaigida:

You can send your e-medical sheet to the emails below requesting them to update your medicals and they will act on it; it could also prompt the VO processing your request to do the needful

Thank you very much, I will do as stated
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by misslag(f): 9:58pm On Mar 04
Hello house, Please what does it mean when my application is on review for eligibility, it has been on this stage for sometime now
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bobomaigida: 10:00pm On Mar 04
misslag:
Hello house, Please what does it mean when my application is on review for eligibility, it has been on this stage for sometime now

It means they are checking if you meet the eligibility requirements, ie your finances, hometies, your study plans etc
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Big4wig(m): 12:48am On Mar 05
Has anyone used Eygpt Air recently? I heard a rumor that they ask people to open mobile apps to confirm pof. How true is that?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 12:55am On Mar 05
Big4wig:
Has anyone used Eygpt Air recently? I heard a rumor that they ask people to open mobile apps to confirm pof. How true is that?

False. Just have your LOA and tuition deposit receipt available
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Crystalgirl: 8:40am On Mar 05
zubizareta:

False. Just have your LOA and tuition deposit receipt available
@zubizareta kindly reach out to me via ogochukwu19.at.yahoodotcom. Been trying to reach you via email. Thanks a lot.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by smartola: 12:01pm On Mar 05
smartola:

Thank you very much, I will do as stated

This worked , I emailed those addresses attaching my medical slips and my Medical results has been updated to pass this morning
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by smartola: 12:15pm On Mar 05
Bobomaigida:

This worked , I emailed those addresses attaching my medical slips and my Medical results has been updated to pass this morning
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by AfroBeatDiary: 1:18pm On Mar 05
Pls what's the purpose or the importance of the correspondence letter, came in yesterday and the application is barely a week.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bobomaigida: 1:40pm On Mar 05
smartola:

Great, let's hope it prompts the VO to look at the file and give a positive approval.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Beshibeshi: 1:41pm On Mar 05
Decision is about to be made or already made on the application
AfroBeatDiary:
Pls what's the purpose or the importance of the correspondence letter, came in yesterday and the application is barely a week.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by AfroBeatDiary: 1:43pm On Mar 05
Beshibeshi:
Decision is about to be made or already made on the application

Wow... Within days o
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by gbenshe: 2:00pm On Mar 05
Hey bros,
Greetings.
Sent u several messages but no response. Pls review of my SOP. Kindly check and reply or reach me on gbengashedrack@hotmail.dot.com

zubizareta:

Since you are still in Nigeria, it's highly advisable you convince the VO that your funds for the study are still intact then you show separate funds for your spouse SOWP
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by John39swill: 2:09pm On Mar 05
Ur eligibility review started??

And has ur medical been updated??

AfroBeatDiary:

Wow... Within days o
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 3:19pm On Mar 05
When you receive a correspondence letter download it and check what it says, for every decision of the VO you will be issued a correspondence letter. Also, check the final decision session.
AfroBeatDiary:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by AfroBeatDiary: 5:40pm On Mar 05
JMG12:
When you receive a correspondence letter download it and check what it says, for every decision of the VO you will be issued a correspondence letter. Also, check the final decision session.

Seen, withdrawal letter due to attestation letter. Ogaar o.

How do I get attestation letter from Seneca College?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Chilexeve: 5:51pm On Mar 05
Please, is there any whatsapp group for people traveling to or already in Winnipeg, Manitoba? If there is, I need to join.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Eraytee: 6:13pm On Mar 05
if your program of study is not MSc or PhD, dont submit a study permit application without an attestation letter, else they will return it back to you. contact Seneca college on how you can go about the attestation letter

AfroBeatDiary:

Seen, withdrawal letter due to attestation letter. Ogaar o.

How do I get attestation letter from Seneca College?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) ... (467) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.