Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (414680 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (469) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by falebe: 9:28pm On Aug 13, 2023
How can I get cheap ticket from Lagos to Canada, I want to go by mid of September. Pls anyone with good opinion
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Morexx23: 9:39pm On Aug 13, 2023
Pls i want to ask a question do i need to change my bank name before i can use the account for my pof due to marriage?or i can make use of it since i have affidavit to that effect….
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Ayobamiaz: 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2023
falebe:
How can I get cheap ticket from Lagos to Canada, I want to go by mid of September. Pls anyone with good opinion

Me sef still Dey find under 2.5 but I never see na 3m I Dey see
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Princeofabia: 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2023
samuel321:

I sent my number to your mail, coming in for winter 2024
ok
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by bullstriker: 9:54pm On Aug 13, 2023
You don’t need to change the name. Submit marriage cert, affidavit of name change and publication
Morexx23:
Pls i want to ask a question do i need to change my bank name before i can use the account for my pof due to marriage?or i can make use of it since i have affidavit to that effect….

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by falebe: 10:05pm On Aug 13, 2023
Ayobamiaz:

Me sef still Dey find under 2.5 but I never see na 3m I Dey see

Oga ooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by bullstriker: 10:06pm On Aug 13, 2023
Your friend has two options if he has selected Nigeria as his country of residence in the application form.
Return to Nigeria to submit his passport
OR
Using “URGENT” in the subject line, send an email and web form to IRCC, noting that he is in Canada on a visit and would like to send the passport to their visa office in Ottawa. After he receives the passport from Ottawa, he must go to the Point of Entry to obtain his study permit, as this is an outside-of-Canada application.

Note: Attach the passport request letter to the email or webform.

Nazonly:
Good afternoon. Please I have a question on behalf of a friend who went to Canda on a visitor's visa. Whilst his visitor's visa application was still in progress, he applied for a study permit because he said the vv was taking too much time and study permit might come out faster. However, his vv came out first and he decided to travel to Canada. Just last Friday, he got a passport request for his study permit, yet he is already in Canada. What should he do? Does he need to travel back home to submit his passport?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Themillionman: 10:20pm On Aug 13, 2023
i have a bothering question ....please can someone apply for study visa and also apply for visiting visa
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 11:07pm On Aug 13, 2023
your publication for change of name can cover for it, although you can still go ahead to change it
Morexx23:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 11:10pm On Aug 13, 2023
why do you want to apply for both at same time?
Themillionman:
i have a bothering question ....please can someone apply for study visa and also apply for visiting visa
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 11:16pm On Aug 13, 2023
Some are agent of darkness, why will you forge cert as an agent despite the client submit is original cert to you as an agent you should make sure the client submit original cert and preview it for error(s) before submission.
Emmafe:
If you know you used agent for your application, approved or not order advanced gcsm note to know what the documents agent actually submitted. Some agents go as far as ignoring original documents submitted by the applicant, they even forge degree certificates. Many people won’t know until they apply for PR n get ban for misinterpretation. If you used agent go n order asap.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 11:26pm On Aug 13, 2023
Gift of assignment is a document for transfer of assets (properties) or money from the original owner to somebody
Kate202:
Good everyone.

Please I'm confused on what deed of assignment means pls, I mean like in what instance is it needed or used for.

Please help me. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Chibudinho55(m): 11:26pm On Aug 13, 2023
Gbola007:
Good morning everyone, I submitted application on 3rd August, did biometrics on the 9th. I have been trying to create account on the application tracker, but I can't. Please anybody also experiencing the same thing.
What error message is it showing you?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Chibudinho55(m): 11:29pm On Aug 13, 2023
Pinkalicious:
Good day everyone
Please any one that has travelled recently should please help me with documents needed at the point of entry.
Thank you
Go with your acceptance letter, international passport with the visa stamp on it, tuition fees receipt (if you have paid), medical results, POF.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 11:30pm On Aug 13, 2023
send an email
IJay8:
Good afternoon y’all please help a sister how will I apply for admission in Canada, someone should help me on how to apply and also am going with my husband as dependant I really need help pleaseeeee🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 Masters
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 11:35pm On Aug 13, 2023
Sorry about the visa refusal, I will suggest you order your gcms note. There is something you are not right kindly share insight on the application help is here
Foap12:
I already have admission and paid the initial deposit required by the school I applied for study visa and was denied twice 😭😭

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Eboski(m): 11:42pm On Aug 13, 2023
Inessa:

Congratulations oh
Please did you send web forms?

I didn’t, my application was still in within the process time
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Eboski(m): 11:42pm On Aug 13, 2023
kenoja:
Congratulations.

Abeg when did they update your medical to pass ?

I did upfront medical , on Friday medical pass
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by dafuturis(m): 11:58pm On Aug 13, 2023
angie88:
Dat means u payed for their courier.
U will chat vfs through their webchat by Tuesday or Wednesday. U will give them ur vfs track id, tell them dat u got a text dat ur passport has been couried that u need d AWB number. They will give it to u if they have couried it

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by gideon19: 12:03am On Aug 14, 2023
Good day all,

pls.. I will like to confirm whose account needs to have most of the funds to be used for POF.

My wife is going for study while I will be applying for SOWP and our child for VV. Although, I will be the Sponsor.

Should i send all money to Wife's account or just send the one that will be enough for her and our child to her account and will there be need for gift deed?

NOTE: Wife has her own salary account as well but might just need more funds.

I am the one that paid the school fees and some other expenses during the whole admission process.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Predator188: 12:56am On Aug 14, 2023
gideon19:
Good day all,

pls.. I will like to confirm whose account needs to have most of the funds to be used for POF.

My wife is going for study while I will be applying for SOWP and our child for VV. Although, I will be the Sponsor.

Should i send all money to Wife's account or just send the one that will be enough for her and our child to her account and will there be need for gift deed?

NOTE: Wife has her own salary account as well but might just need more funds.

I am the one that paid the school fees and some other expenses during the whole admission process.
There is no point for gift deed from you or send funds to her salary account..since you are the spouse / sponsor and accompanying her to canada..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Nazonly: 1:45am On Aug 14, 2023
He said he will choose option 2. Thank you. Very much appreciated.

bullstriker:
Your friend has two options if he has selected Nigeria as his country of residence in the application form.
Return to Nigeria to submit his passport
OR
Using “URGENT” in the subject line, send an email and web form to IRCC, noting that he is in Canada on a visit and would like to send the passport to their visa office in Ottawa. After he receives the passport from Ottawa, he must go to the Point of Entry to obtain his study permit, as this is an outside-of-Canada application.

Note: Attach the passport request letter to the email or webform.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Gbola007: 5:17am On Aug 14, 2023
Chibudinho55:
What error message is it showing you?

Is no not showing any error, after inputting the required details and I click next, it won't go to next step and it doesn't bring out any error messages
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by akin2310(m): 7:02am On Aug 14, 2023
Hello house
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Nero086: 7:40am On Aug 14, 2023
Hello House,
Please I need advice.
I want to apply for a diploma course in Fanshawe and Keyano colleges but the availability I'm seeing on their website is for September 2023 and Jan 2034. But I want to apply for May 2024 intake.
How do I go about this?

Secondly, can someone please suggest a cheap college with atleast 10k ,CAD per year for a diploma course ??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Olatundeshosho(m): 8:19am On Aug 14, 2023
Good morning great people, please house how long does it take to return passport after submission? I submitted on the 2nd of August and up till now, no response from them. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Nicole88(f): 8:25am On Aug 14, 2023
Good Morning Everyone, Please, I am looking for a school that is very affordable for masters program in Human Resource or Project Management.
My sabi nairalnaders pls help a soul.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by justwise(m): 9:01am On Aug 14, 2023
@All

Let me repeat this for the last time..

If contact one of these agents posting here and they helped you to get your PPR then appreciate them privately, please don't come here to start advertising them, its not going to work here, i will remove such post and ban all involved.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by samuel321: 9:07am On Aug 14, 2023
OTSAMUEL:
Hi everyone,

I ask this question before but there is no one to help I will asking the same question. Am an undergraduate, being a science student I apply for admission into university of Regina but am given an admission into commercial course. I don't know if this would affect my study Visa application hope it won't raise the eyebrow of the immigration officer.
Pls I need answer on this so as to know what to do.

Bro can I get your contact, I also applied to university of regina
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by oriented(m): 9:24am On Aug 14, 2023
justwise:
@All

Let me repeat this for the last time..

If contact one of these agents posting here and they helped you to get your PPR then appreciate them privately, please don't come here to start advertising them, its not going to work here, i will remove such post and ban all involved.
Very apt sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (469) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: ademma2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.