Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,111 members, 7,821,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (414312 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (469) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by angie88: 6:41pm On Aug 14, 2023
dafuturis:

Bro please help with their webchat link, I have checked but can't find it, only found their email address

Thank you
https://vfs-cic.mioot.com/8080/livechat5.html

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Lekiboboe: 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2023
keneee:
I applied since May 17, 2023, no response yet. The school resumes 5 September. Wondering why this delay and when to contact the school for deferral.

As suggested , if you have sent webforms and mails to IRCC and still no response yet, try contacting the Member of Parliament (MP) of the city/province your school is located.

Mail Content (potential template) to be sent to a Member of Parliament (MP) of the Province your DLI (school) is located to enquire about the status of your Study Visa Application for possible expedition of your Application

https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/370#103737072

Note: Avoid Plagiarism to the barest minimum and make sure the mail content is based on your own situation

Credits: chikacic

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Wifefo88: 7:48pm On Aug 14, 2023
Hi anyone coming to Cambrian College Sudbury in September and looking to share a two bed room apartment please send me a dm. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Gentlesoul3268: 7:55pm On Aug 14, 2023
You are good to go no wahala. I even paid for my Airfrance today same route as your but mine is from Lagos to France, Montreal to Billy bishop city center

I booked against Dec my school resume January 8 Conestoga, I see $967 one-way

How much is your flight ?

Good luck

Ikay3502:
Hello guys, Who flew Lufthansa recently, any thing one should be aware of?? my flight itinerary is Phc-Abj-Frankfurt-Montreal and Montreal-Toronto.. hope say wahala no dey?? Just wanna make sure of that.. and pls anybody wey get Accommodation around Doon Kitchener should please let me know abeg, am pretty much interested

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Gentlesoul3268: 7:58pm On Aug 14, 2023
If you experience wahala some people see for boarding flight from other country? You won't advised to fly through contonu or Ghana

yemiezay:

To save you this stress. Just go through contonu or Ghana. Ticket price are cheaper
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Gentlesoul3268: 8:02pm On Aug 14, 2023
Lately most of Nigeria dollar card refused making payment for gckey portal I think the payment required 3D something, Your best bet is to open virtual dollar card with payday or chipper

Osaiyekenmwen:

I don tired
I have gone to bank several times not still working
I have 140 us dollar in the account
I wanted to pay application fees of 100 Canadian dollar
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Wilddream: 8:03pm On Aug 14, 2023
Good evening house,
Please after a requested medical should you still send you send the e medical form ?
When do you start emailing IOM/IRCC to upload the result.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Gentlesoul3268: 8:18pm On Aug 14, 2023
They will charge you

Bobomaigida:

Use your BVL that you were given.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Gentlesoul3268: 8:21pm On Aug 14, 2023
Take 5-7 days before IOM send your medical to IRCC mine was sent exactly 7 days and approve same day with PPR.

You can send your e medical sheet giving to you at IOM to IRCC through webform.

Wilddream:
Good evening house,
Please after a requested medical should you still send you send the e medical form ?
When do you start emailing IOM/IRCC to upload the result.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by kc6964(m): 8:56pm On Aug 14, 2023
Marike2:
Pls is there any WhatsApp or Telegram Conestoga College group? Kindly add me or drop the link to join. Thanks 🙏

Please I want to ask. In Conestoga college for May admission 2024 some courses it stated for international ( Open - diversity markets ) please what does it mean ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Ikay3502(m): 9:18pm On Aug 14, 2023
@Gentlesoul326 the price is damn crazy my brother..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 9:19pm On Aug 14, 2023
You can't book through IOM website kindly sent an email to them with your proposed date they will respond with the nearest date. you need to wait for a response within 5 business days
Coolcash1:
Hello good people.

I am trying to do upfront medical ahead of submission but there is no slot for medical assessment. I have checked Qlife and no slot till October while IOM is also not available. How do I go about it? Also, can I still submit my application without medical report?

Kindly assist.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Ndukaada: 10:16pm On Aug 14, 2023
Good evening House.

Please, I have already submitted my visa application but my agent deferred my admission to May 2024. My new admission letter is not yet out.

Please will it affect my visa approval?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Princeofabia: 10:17pm On Aug 14, 2023
Bobomaigida:

How long is the layover in London?

Ordinarily, one stop in Europe does not require transit visa.
12hours o
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Fulani14: 10:18pm On Aug 14, 2023
Good evening, pls can anyone add me to humber college group?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Osaiyekenmwen(m): 10:42pm On Aug 14, 2023
Bobomaigida:

Then get a virtual card like klasha or Chipper, and fund it with the USD and use it to pay.
Okay
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Osaiyekenmwen(m): 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2023
Gentlesoul3268:

Lately most of Nigeria dollar card refused making payment for gckey portal I think the payment required 3D something, Your best bet is to open virtual dollar card with payday or chipper

Please kindly direct me d link to open it

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MumiOlivia: 11:21pm On Aug 14, 2023
Osaiyekenmwen:

I don tired
I have gone to bank several times not still working
I have 140 us dollar in the account
I wanted to pay application fees of 100 Canadian dollar

Download chipper app, fund the USD card and use it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by portablesuzy: 11:27pm On Aug 14, 2023
Thanks I did just that today.
Bobomaigida:

Please check if you can reply the email and send a reply to ascertain the status pf the request.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MumiOlivia: 12:07am On Aug 15, 2023
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by dammystone: 12:17am On Aug 15, 2023
Is there any cape breton student bound for 2024 admission lets link up .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by dammystone: 12:40am On Aug 15, 2023
anyone going to cape breton university nova scotia email me dammystone1@gmail.com lets link up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ademma2022: 2:41am On Aug 15, 2023
Good Morning house, please I have a few questions for my friend
1. my friend is a pastry chef assistant at a top restaurant in lagos, and would to further her program abroad to get international experience
but also she would love to expand not just limited to pastry but the management part of it, so basically we are looking for school that does not require large tuition deposit, pls any suggest on how to tackle this, and also she had to rewrite her waec last and there was an error in her initial waec result, she has gotten her cert for application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by dafuturis(m): 6:17am On Aug 15, 2023

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Ayobamiaz: 7:37am On Aug 15, 2023
yemiezay:

To save you this stress. Just go through contonu or Ghana. Ticket price are cheaper
Local flight from Montreal to Toronto is 169$ which is what I did apparently
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Olatundeshosho(m): 7:39am On Aug 15, 2023
Top of the morning to you all, abeg how long does it take to return passport after submission? Submitted since on d 2nd of August and still yet to be returned.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Nero086: 8:02am On Aug 15, 2023
Good morning all,
Please if my tuition fee for a one year program is $16000 CAD, I am expected to pay in full before moving to Canada? Or can I pay in instalment?
Probably $8 in semester 1 and $8000 in semester 2.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Olatundeshosho(m): 8:22am On Aug 15, 2023
Mode of payment will be started in your offer letter. Obviously you can’t pay everything at once

Nero086:
Good morning all,
Please if my tuition fee for a one year program is $16000 CAD, I am expected to pay in full before moving to Canada? Or can I pay in instalment?
Probably $8 in semester 1 and $8000 in semester 2.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Osaiyekenmwen(m): 8:56am On Aug 15, 2023
MumiOlivia:

Download chipper app, fund the USD card and use it.

Okay
Thank u
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Kenny4real68: 9:52am On Aug 15, 2023
JMG12:
All document should be in Canadian official language, if otherwise then you must translate it to their official language

Thanks for your response. I know it should be translated, but the question is how ? and is there any particular immigration approved translation organization?

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (469) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: floflo12 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.