Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,821 members, 7,834,759 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (427860 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (475) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2023
Yes that is what you should go for, but how long have work as business analyst
Mamaoseme33:
Good evening my people. Abeg I get question o. I studied public administration and currently I work as a business analyst, now my question is I want to go study business analytics. Can I go ahead?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 7:42pm On Aug 18, 2023
why transfer the 15M to your savings acct and still use your cac then explain the lump sum? simply use both your corporate acct and personal savings acct
Iceboyblog:
Guys, I have 25 million naira in a savings account and I want to deposit 15 million
from my business account ass lump sum into that saving account and I will just be submitting my cac and explanation in sop. is these a good justification to the lump sum and also my cac and business account has thesame name, and am thinking if vo was suspecting anything transaction in the savings account shows the business name
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 7:48pm On Aug 18, 2023
1. If the money you withdraw was used for tuition payment kindly send the receipt with an explanation, so they shouldn't be looking at the closing balance on that acct
2. The money stated for the sponsor, is that the sponsor's closing balance? and is your sponsor a company or an individual
Harjibhoye:
I withdraw part of my funds on pof submitted for my student visa I have like 25 million I wen I submitted but I withdraw 4 million hope it won’t affect my chance of getting visa , my tuition fee is 18,500 for a year but it’s 2 year course($36,000) . Pls I need an advise and I have a sponsorship of $60,000.pls I need a response for this
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Iceboyblog: 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2023
Series of reason I don't want to show the business account, but is it a good idea for the justification

quote author=JMG12 post=125199719]why transfer the 15M to your savings acct and still use your cac then explain the lump sum? simply use both your corporate acct and personal savings acct[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 7:56pm On Aug 18, 2023
1. Landed property is not an or a strong home tie, it is only an asset which is sellable at any time to assist yourself, home ties is (a strong home tie is profession, and relationship etc although we are not completely removing the properties back home)
2. Gift of deed.
Rapujoshua:
Can I use landed property to show connection and tiers that I will come back and also proof of funds support.

2rdly I got the properties in my dad name, what documents would I be needing to proof it's mine, can i do a deed of transfer or something.

Please help, I got a refusal on tier and proof I will return, I want to add this and reapply
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 7:59pm On Aug 18, 2023
If you didn't see pgd in colleges but you can see pgc(post-graduate certificate) that is what you should apply to
doublestar21:
Please if you have answer to my question kindly help me I have asked a lot of questions here but I don't get replied anymore. I decided to back of but i think it is not the best option maybe I should keep pushing.

I have HND here in naija, but when I am applying, I don't see colleges with pgd( post graduate studies) instead I see advanced diploma. Or diploma to BSC. Please what do I do?. If I apply for advanced diploma with is equivalent to the one I have here don't you think VO might reject my visa. Please anybody in college or anyone who have answer should kindly answer me. Thanks 🙏🙏🙏
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 8:02pm On Aug 18, 2023
what kind of document did you use to enter Oman?
Evansvicky512:
Please am currently living in oman, and I have my Oman resident permit.

Is it possible to get Canada student visa, considering the fact that my omani sponsor promised to sponsor me with Prof of funds and giving me the required letters to submit for my Visa application.

With this is do I stand the chance of getting the Canada visa??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 8:11pm On Aug 18, 2023
Easy way is to show your corprate acct, instead of the long explanation. But you can go ahead with the transfer and explain it.
Iceboyblog:
Series of reason I don't want to show the business account, but is it a good idea for the justification

quote author=JMG12 post=125199719]why transfer the 15M to your savings acct and still use your cac then explain the lump sum? simply use both your corporate acct and personal savings acct
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Integralpart105: 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2023
I had a 3rd class in Statistics and graduated in 2015, I have not really been doing a full-time job since my graduation but more of doing freelancing in media consultation/journalism, (never worked for any media house), I have in the past had about 5 volume of community magazines, I tried to apply for Cambrian college but the Nigerian agent I was directed to from the school management said there are slim chances of being admitted into a post-graduate certificate due to my low grade as they would want to consider those with 2.2 before 3rd class. However, I am currently undergoing a PGD in communication at OAU with about 3 semesters to graduate, this seems like a decade year ahead, but I can no longer wait to complete the program considering the fact that age is no longer at my side again. Could anyone advise which affordable schools with low tuition deposit I could enroll in that I may stand a high chance of securing admission for PGD, and how do I explain my long study gap as well?

Better still, I would appreciate it if I can be advised on the suitable program I am qualified to apply to with respect to my grade.

Please, the gurus in the house should school me as this has been a heavy burden on me.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Mamaoseme33: 8:35pm On Aug 18, 2023
zubizareta:

Red flag. Abort mission.
Thanks bro. Pls I'm going to PM you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Mamaoseme33: 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2023
JMG12:
since 2018 bro
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Mamaoseme33: 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2023
JMG12:
since 2018 bro. Thanks for your reply
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by onyekachee(f): 8:39pm On Aug 18, 2023
JMG12:
1. Landed property is not an or a strong home tie, it is only an asset which is sellable at any time to assist yourself, home ties is (a strong home tie is profession, and relationship etc although we are not completely removing the properties back home)
2. Gift of deed.
is business a strong home tie?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by doublestar21(m): 8:54pm On Aug 18, 2023
JMG12:
If you didn't see pgd in colleges but you can see pgc(post-graduate certificate) that is what you should apply to

You heardly see it. The only one I saw don't even have anything close to my course which is civil Engineering

Please if you know any college that offers that please let me know. I am tired of looking for school
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Aboki01: 8:56pm On Aug 18, 2023
Good evening, please a friend is losing sleep over a mistake she made. She submitted her passport with only one copy of VFS consent form to Lagos VFS centre. She has been crying since I told her it was supposed to be two copies. She tracked the package and it's on transist already. Please is there a way to fix this error ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by doublestar21(m): 8:57pm On Aug 18, 2023
alakara:

Check this out
Post Graduate Certificate in Construction Project Management, Centennial College, Ontario.
Also,

PG. Cert in Construction Management -1378B
(2 years program) - For International Students only (Check Availabile Intake for Admission)
Conestoga College, Waterloo,
Ontario
https://www.conestogac.on.ca/fulltime/construction-management

https://www.conestogac.on.ca/fulltime/construction-management/courses?id=22589

PG. Cert, Environmental Building Sciences
Conestoga College, Ontario
https://www.conestogac.on.ca/fulltime/environmental-building-sciences/Description?id=22155

PG. Cert, Construction Management
Conestoga College, Ontario
https://www.conestogac.on.ca/fulltime/construction-management/description?id=22589

PG. Cert, Building Information Modelling Lifescycle Management
Algonquin College, Ontario
https://www.algonquincollege.com/acce/program/building-information-modeling-lifecycle-management/

PG. Cert, Applied Process Piping Design
Lambton College, Ontario
https://www.lambtoncollege.ca/custom/LambtonApps/Programs/International.aspx?id=2147525501

Credit: Lekibobe.

Thanks I will check that immediately. I pray
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Toun16(f): 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2023
Hello, I am interested please.
Wifefo88:
Hi everyone..,

Anyone coming to Sudbury soon and starting school in September is looking for a room to rent..,dm me.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Gentlesoul3268: 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2023
Is only one VFS consent letter needed nah

Aboki01:
Good evening, please a friend is losing sleep over a mistake she made. She submitted her passport with only one copy of VFS consent form to Lagos VFS centre. She has been crying since I told her it was supposed to be two copies. She tracked the package and it's on transist already. Please is there a way to fix this error ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Toun16(f): 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2023
Hello ,I'm also going to Cambrian college in September quote author=Obiprecious post=124899824]Hello, Anyone going to Cambrian College of Applied Arts and Technology Sudbury. Ontario? let us connect pls. [/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Aboki01: 9:36pm On Aug 18, 2023
Gentlesoul3268:

Is only one VFS consent letter needed nah

She paid for two ways. She paid 7100 to DHL. And 20260 to Canada embassy
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Ositaisaac: 10:26pm On Aug 18, 2023
Yes bro
JMG12:
what kind of document did you use to enter Oman?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Ositaisaac: 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2023
No
What should be your home tie is pictures and ID'S of your parent and relative.
onyekachee:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Ositaisaac: 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2023
How did you apply to this school.
Toun16:
Hello ,I'm also going to Cambrian college in September quote author=Obiprecious post=124899824]Hello, Anyone going to Cambrian College of Applied Arts and Technology Sudbury. Ontario? let us connect pls.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by oluayebenz: 11:16pm On Aug 18, 2023
Aboki01:

She paid for two ways. She paid 7100 to DHL. And 20260 to Canada embassy

That's not a problem.
Her passport will be transmit, stamped and return.
Nothing to be worried about.

Since she submit atleast a consent letter!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by gideon19: 11:24pm On Aug 18, 2023
gideon19:
Good day all, pls i am a little bit confused with this Biometrics and Medicals of a thing although I am yet to start my application.

I will like to know the difference between these two, pls i.e .knowing if they will be done in different places (IOM, QLife or so).

Kindly help on this, pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 11:46pm On Aug 18, 2023
onyekachee:

Yes. As long as you can prove how active and viable the business is
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Salvationone: 12:14am On Aug 19, 2023
There is a studio apartment for rent for short stay at Ottawa downtown between 22 to 30 August 2023. If you are interested, send me emails
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by johnagwu1: 1:02am On Aug 19, 2023
Hello Experienced Gurus!, Please how long does it take for passport to be stamped and returned? I travelled to abuja to submit on the 17th of August, when should i expect it back? Replies will be appreciated.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by capableakin: 1:37am On Aug 19, 2023
Hello experience gurus, I travelled to North cyprus in 2022 and i came back to Nigeria in 2023. I got admission at Conestoga College and While filling my Canada Study permit application form and i got to the part where i am being asked for my travelling history. I search for The Republic of New Cyprus on the form but it was not on the list of available countries and i am confused because i dont know if i should input Cyprus as the country that i travelled to or I should pick Turkey because i learnt Canada does not recognise The Republic of North Cyprus as a country. So i really need your advice on whats best to do on this issue.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Integralpart105: 2:46am On Aug 19, 2023
I really do need assistance on this, sir.
bullstriker:
You can secure admission to Cambrian or Conestoga. Let me know if you need assistance.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by bullstriker: 4:12am On Aug 19, 2023
Go to my profile to send me a message
Integralpart105:
I really do need assistance on this, sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (475) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

Viewing this topic: GENUINEFILMS and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.