Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (412886 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (468) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by tarmmey: 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2023
Hello everyone please i did my medicals on tuesday and got a medical request yesterday. What am i to do since i have already done medicals already.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ehisg: 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2023
Submit the one you did

tarmmey:
Hello everyone please i did my medicals on tuesday and got a medical request yesterday. What am i to do since i have already done medicals already.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Oluwaloniglory7: 7:30pm On Aug 24, 2023
Submit the medical sheet giving to you at IOM medical result usually send to IRCC btw 5 to 7 days and also send webform

tarmmey:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Uzomachukwuu: 7:30pm On Aug 24, 2023
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Oluwaloniglory7: 7:31pm On Aug 24, 2023
Congratulations please when do you submitted your passport?

Terminalia:
Hello guys, i got this email for vfs about my passport.

'The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. xxxxx has been received from the IRCC Office on Thu Aug 24 2023 at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Lagos and is ready for collection.

For details on the location and hours of operation of our VAC, please refer to our website at: https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can/news/passport-collection Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this email. In case of courier request, please refer to the 'Buy Services' page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC. This service is optional. Regards, VFS Global'

but when i tracked on vfs website, i got this.

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. xxxxx has been received from the IRCC Office on 2023/08/24 at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Abuja and is ready for collection. Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the “Buy Services” page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC , please refer to our website at:https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria/

Does it mean that my passport is ready for collection at their lagos office because i plan going there tomorrow and i dont want to go their twice cos of distance and work. kindly advise. thank you

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Howtoluv: 7:46pm On Aug 24, 2023
I was denied Canadian visa. I need a refund from my school. How can I go about it? Pls someone should assist
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bunki3(m): 8:03pm On Aug 24, 2023
When did you submit your application?

Howtoluv:
I was denied Canadian visa. I need a refund from my school. How can I go about it? Pls someone should assist
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 8:12pm On Aug 24, 2023
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Nairobi use this link to add your medical to your application sice you did upfront medical
tarmmey:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Howtoluv: 8:12pm On Aug 24, 2023
Bunki3:
When did you submit your application?

May, 2023
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bobomaigida: 8:15pm On Aug 24, 2023
Howtoluv:

So sorry about the refusal.

Please check your school's refund policy, to know how to initiate the refund, typically you would have to send the refusal letter to them.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by tosins(m): 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2023
oriented:

Send emails and webforms to IRCC. Also you want to also send a mail to Your school to know their latest proposed date of resumption

Thanks so much, I’m actually using an agent so I wanted to know if I’m still on the right path .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Iceboyblog: 8:30pm On Aug 24, 2023
Guys I just go my gcms note please you guys should advise me

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Kinggame1: 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2023
I think it's the email cause I can't get the code sent in my mail. Please what can I do to resolve this. I already complain this to their customer care but they haven't done anything about it
Larryjam:
Then there must be an issue with either the mobile number, email or both that you used in registering yoir NIN. Sorry, you can’t go there if you don’t register and pay. After payment, then send you email to go for biometric. So you can’t appear at their office if you don’t do the necessary things online
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Howtoluv: 8:43pm On Aug 24, 2023
Bobomaigida:

So sorry about the refusal.

Please check your school's refund policy, to know how to initiate the refund, typically you would have to send the refusal letter to them.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 8:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
Iceboyblog:
Guys I just go my gcms note please you guys should advise me

Your application lacked supporting docs from supporting docs to show how your dad accumulated his funds or source of his funds.
You didn't put your own supporting docs to show source of funds in your own acct

Seems you used company corporate acct for your dad. So there was doubt if the funds will be available as you didn't demonstrate that. There were also probably lumps sums. So basically its poor documentation and supporting docs.
Also in your reapplication, make a move to demonstrate the availability of these funds. Either oaying part tuition or balance of tuition or GIC

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by AdesheO: 10:14pm On Aug 24, 2023
please can does anyone know if i can use an investment with afriinvest as proof of funds after my denial in june i invested the money and bought commercial papers. the investment matures in December and i was hoping to roll over the investment again. Also how much would be enough for a family of 3 as POF. Thank you for all your help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by TheGreatIYANU: 10:24pm On Aug 24, 2023
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ollypapi(m): 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2023
Good evening gurus in the house, please who knows about college of north atlantic and how is ther admission success rate couple with visa too.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Elmemeoflagos(m): 10:31pm On Aug 24, 2023
Terminalia:

Pls those that have gotten their passport should advise. Thank you
I got a notification like that from vfs yesterday....and I went there to pick up my passport. My passport took 11 days for it to be stamped.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Princeofabia: 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2023
zubizareta:

Your application lacked supporting docs from supporting docs to show how your dad accumulated his funds or source of his funds.
You didn't put your own supporting docs to show source of funds in your own acct

Seems you used company corporate acct for your dad. So there was doubt if the funds will be available as you didn't demonstrate that. There were also probably lumps sums. So basically its poor documentation and supporting docs.
Also in your reapplication, make a move to demonstrate the availability of these funds. Either oaying part tuition or balance of tuition or GIC
Perfect!
Well said!
If he can do all these, Nothing will stop him from getting his visa approved.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Princeofabia: 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2023
AdesheO:
please can does anyone know if i can use an investment with afriinvest as proof of funds after my denial in june i invested the money and bought commercial papers. the investment matures in December and i was hoping to roll over the investment again. Also how much would be enough for a family of 3 as POF. Thank you for all your help
You can't o...You need to send that money to a well known commercial bank in Nigeria...before you can use it as proof of fund.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by kenoja(m): 10:43pm On Aug 24, 2023
So sorry to hear. Any reason why you don't want to go again perhaps with advice from gurus here

Howtoluv:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Harus(m): 10:58pm On Aug 24, 2023
Hello guys.

I'm a civil servant intending to relocate to Canada through trade school. Inflation has gulped the salary.

I'm interested in HVAC (Air conditioning and refrigeration) trade and the school has a one (1) year training program with apprenticeship.
I have folks in Canada that are willing to give me job (small companies ) immediately after the training and certification.

Please, what's my chances of getting study and work permit under such a program?
If successful, can I be able to work after the training?

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by HonWise(m): 5:01am On Aug 25, 2023
You can reach out, I will send you some rental links in St Catharines, Welland and Niagara on the lake, you can rent Niagara Student house or Student Rental or other locations at a range affordable and you can use bus to school or check Facebook Market.

Obi102001:

Hi Guys ,
please anyone with knowledge of suitable accommodation ( shared ) in Niagara College,Niagara-on-the-lake campus ?

I need this asap for the Fall 2023 semester.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by angie88: 5:19am On Aug 25, 2023
Were u self sponsored?
I hope d new rate won't affect u.
SouthernBreeze:
I just got a correspondence from IRCC demanding for my updated bank statement. I hope I'm safe, eligibility started yesterday. May 17th applicant
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by SouthernBreeze(m): 6:08am On Aug 25, 2023
angie88:
Were u self sponsored?
I hope d new rate won't affect u.
Yes self sponsored. What's the ideal fund needed for a 1 year program? Paid first term tuition already
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by angie88: 6:28am On Aug 25, 2023
2nd term tuition
Living expenses: 10k cad
Micellenous: 3k cad
Calculate with new rate oo
SouthernBreeze:
Yes self sponsored. What's the ideal fund needed for a 1 year program? Paid first term tuition already
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Oadimd: 6:39am On Aug 25, 2023
Send me a mail let me refer you to a professional writer he wrote my SOP and one of my Guy in British Colombia....... Oadims05@gmail.com

peejay03:
The thought of this gives me shivers because I wont be able to forgive myself for that costly mistake. Now I need to rectify it by submitting a well written LOE. I won't mind if I am referred to a professional writer. Anyone please help me ooooo smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by deejay123: 7:23am On Aug 25, 2023
Anyone still yet to receive admission decision from University of Saskatchewan fall 2023. The application portal still showing "complete". I applied since February. What can I do. I sent numerous mail but to no reply.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Trustking001: 7:32am On Aug 25, 2023
SouthernBreeze:
I just got a correspondence from IRCC demanding for my updated bank statement. I hope I'm safe, eligibility started yesterday. May 17th applicant

How did you submit your first statement? The reviewer could not access your first submitted statement hence his memo to you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Trustking001: 7:40am On Aug 25, 2023
Elmemeoflagos:
I got a notification like that from vfs yesterday....and I went there to pick up my passport. My passport took 11 days for it to be stamped.
Did you submit in person or courier ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by SouthernBreeze(m): 8:06am On Aug 25, 2023
Trustking001:

How did you submit your first statement? The reviewer could not access your first submitted statement hence his memo to you.
MBS

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (468) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: Wonder1844(m), pufframmy, Ayantunji75, UncleSolomon, somebodyelse and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.