Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (408092 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (466) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Republic001: 11:49am On Aug 24, 2023
Pls house, is it compulsory sponsor must send all the money needed at once..can he send like three times to the applicant account..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 11:55am On Aug 24, 2023
Republic001:
Pls house, is it compulsory sponsor must send all the money needed at once..can he send like three times to the applicant account..

He can send more than once.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Terminalia(f): 2:02pm On Aug 24, 2023
Hello guys, i got this email for vfs about my passport.

'The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. xxxxx has been received from the IRCC Office on Thu Aug 24 2023 at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Lagos and is ready for collection.

For details on the location and hours of operation of our VAC, please refer to our website at: https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can/news/passport-collection Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this email. In case of courier request, please refer to the 'Buy Services' page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC. This service is optional. Regards, VFS Global'

but when i tracked on vfs website, i got this.

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. xxxxx has been received from the IRCC Office on 2023/08/24 at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Abuja and is ready for collection. Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the “Buy Services” page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC , please refer to our website at:https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria/

Does it mean that my passport is ready for collection at their lagos office because i plan going there tomorrow and i dont want to go their twice cos of distance and work. kindly advise. thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by barbiejem(f): 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2023
Hello everyone, pls I need your help, pls how can I apply to Cambrian college? I saw list of agents, I don't know how genuine the agents are. I contacted Albright travels and he asked for 160k processing fee. Meanwhile, their application fee is 110CAD. Has anyone applied recently? Please help a sister.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by peejay03: 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2023
Hello everyone,

I was refused a visa on 2 grounds. First is the generic refusal of not been consistent with a temporary stay given the details provided in the application while the second reason is that I submitted a documentation that lacks authenticity. I applied for my GCMS note and it states that i did not disclose my previous refusals which I totally forgot to include in my application.

I intend reapplying and I need help with a template on how to explain these refusals. I've tried writing out something but the English isn't Englishing grin. I'd really appreciate it if someone with similar refusal and has gotten PPR could kindly share their LOE with me.

Alternatively, I won't mind if someone could kindly help me review the SOP used in the previous application to suit the refusal reasons. Kindly indicate please and I'll reach out. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Larryjam: 3:31pm On Aug 24, 2023
Wow you are lucky not to receive 5 year ban for misinterpretation
peejay03:
Hello everyone,

I was refused a visa on 2 grounds. First is the generic refusal of not been consistent with a temporary stay given the details provided in the application while the second reason is that I submitted a documentation that lacks authenticity. I applied for my GCMS note and it states that i did not disclose my previous refusals which I totally forgot to include in my application.

I intend reapplying and I need help with a template on how to explain these refusals. I've tried writing out something but the English isn't Englishing grin. I'd really appreciate it if someone with similar refusal and has gotten PPR could kindly share their LOE with me.

Alternatively, I won't mind if someone could kindly help me review the SOP used in the previous application to suit the refusal reasons. Kindly indicate please and I'll reach out. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by peejay03: 3:39pm On Aug 24, 2023
The thought of this gives me shivers because I wont be able to forgive myself for that costly mistake. Now I need to rectify it by submitting a well written LOE. I won't mind if I am referred to a professional writer. Anyone please help me ooooo smiley
Larryjam:
Wow you are lucky not to receive 5 year ban for misinterpretation

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by quadtunji: 3:39pm On Aug 24, 2023
peejay03:
Hello everyone,

Lol! " the English isn't Englishing" Omo! nothing wey IRCC no go humble!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Transporter52: 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2023
👋

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Harjibhoye: 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2023
Good day everyone,pls my study visa is not yet out and my school will resume in the next two weeks pls guys what should I do?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Transporter52: 4:10pm On Aug 24, 2023
tenderjunkie:

Weldone bros.
I used the samples you posted a while back to draft my SOP.
Thanks for your contributions

Can you email me the samples please?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by tenderjunkie: 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2023
Transporter52:

Can you email me the samples please?
It's plenty. Just go to his profile and view all his post.

Within the first 5 pages you'll see some files he sent via Google drive
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2023
peejay03:
The thought of this gives me shivers because I wont be able to forgive myself for that costly mistake. Now I need to rectify it by submitting a well written LOE. I won't mind if I am referred to a professional writer. Anyone please help me ooooo smiley

You can reach me for your detailed sop

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Badadvisor: 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2023
Hello please i applied for admission to centinali college since July and i got my application number about two weeks, and after a week they requested for some of my documents which i forwarded to them but up till now I'm yet to hear anything from them again. It's been almost 2 months since i sent the requested documents but no response since then and I'm applying for the January 2024 intake.
Please anybody experiencing the same issue or is it that i was denied admission?
And would i be notified if my admission get denied?
Please I'm really confused right now and running out of patience.
Someone help me out with what to do next please 🙏🏿
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by kenoja(m): 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2023
Hello Good people, trust everyone is doing fine.

Saw an update on my son's gckey where the counterfoil and its details have been updated but not POE letter yet. How soon can we get that because his trip is next week?

Also, anyone using Air France for next Wednesday night should reach out abeg. need a travel mate for my boy (minor)

Thanks as always guys

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ehisg: 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2023
Gurus in the house

When you defer from September 2023 to January 2024 and I already gotten approval
Do I need to update my portal with the new LOA after I have defer

We there be any issues/Concerned??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ehisg: 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2023
Gurus in the House

After getting Approval can Someone start making use of his/her POF??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by SouthernBreeze(m): 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2023
I just got a correspondence from IRCC demanding for my updated bank statement. I hope I'm safe, eligibility started yesterday. May 17th applicant
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Kinggame1: 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2023
I can't get the verification code sent to my email. Is it necessary to register before going there
Larryjam:
What kind of problem? Coz I still registered very recently and d only issue I faced was bvn and I had to register with NIN
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Larryjam: 5:20pm On Aug 24, 2023
You are only safe if you the fund is still intact in the account you submitted. Did you say you are may applicant? Wow!
SouthernBreeze:
I just got a correspondence from IRCC demanding for my updated bank statement. I hope I'm safe, eligibility started yesterday. May 17th applicant
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Larryjam: 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2023
Then there must be an issue with either the mobile number, email or both that you used in registering yoir NIN. Sorry, you can’t go there if you don’t register and pay. After payment, then send you email to go for biometric. So you can’t appear at their office if you don’t do the necessary things online
Kinggame1:
I can't get the verification code sent to my email. Is it necessary to register before going there
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by SouthernBreeze(m): 5:44pm On Aug 24, 2023
Larryjam:
You are only safe if you the fund is still intact in the account you submitted. Did you say you are may applicant? Wow!
I submitted bout 25m but I've transacted with like 1m. It's a 1 year program
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Transporter52: 5:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
tenderjunkie:

It's plenty. Just go to his profile and view all his post.

Within the first 5 pages you'll see some files he sent via Google drive

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Hydrido: 5:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
Hi Team,

A sister just got to Saint John, NB, and needs where to stay today.. she will be arriving 5pm at Saint John , Can anyone help and refer.. She is a minor and the airbnb canceled her reservation..

It is a ready to pay service..

Please its urgent.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Terminalia(f): 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2023
Terminalia:
Hello guys, i got this email for vfs about my passport.

'The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. xxxxx has been received from the IRCC Office on Thu Aug 24 2023 at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Lagos and is ready for collection.

For details on the location and hours of operation of our VAC, please refer to our website at: https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can/news/passport-collection Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this email. In case of courier request, please refer to the 'Buy Services' page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC. This service is optional. Regards, VFS Global'

but when i tracked on vfs website, i got this.

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. xxxxx has been received from the IRCC Office on 2023/08/24 at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Abuja and is ready for collection. Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the “Buy Services” page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC , please refer to our website at:https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria/

Does it mean that my passport is ready for collection at their lagos office because i plan going there tomorrow and i dont want to go their twice cos of distance and work. kindly advise. thank you

Pls those that have gotten their passport should advise. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 6:52pm On Aug 24, 2023
Hello, kindly send a message to your school for possible deferment and also send emails to IRCC.
Harjibhoye:
Good day everyone,pls my study visa is not yet out and my school will resume in the next two weeks pls guys what should I do?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bamz555: 7:12pm On Aug 24, 2023
SouthernBreeze:
Hello. Pls can I see how this look pls? Someone I know who used an agent said d agent told him same but he wanna know if something fishy is going on. U can cover ur info on it pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bobomaigida: 7:14pm On Aug 24, 2023
Terminalia:

Pls those that have gotten their passport should advise. Thank you

Please go and collect your passport, collection is between 12pm to 2 pm but plan to be there early, sometimes they start earlier than the advertised time.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bobomaigida: 7:16pm On Aug 24, 2023
Hydrido:
Hi Team,

A sister just got to Saint John, NB, and needs where to stay today.. she will be arriving 5pm at Saint John , Can anyone help and refer.. She is a minor and the airbnb canceled her reservation..

It is a ready to pay service..

Please its urgent.

You can search for another Airbnb before any one answers, that will also give her time to search for accommodation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (466) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: ibcircuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.