Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Why Are Ibo Constantly Praying And Hoping For Dangote Refinery To Fail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Ibo Constantly Praying And Hoping For Dangote Refinery To Fail (1023 Views)

Amosun To Blame For Dangote Relocating Refinery To Lagos — Dapo Abiodun / Atedo Peterside: 'Why Open Border For Dangote & Refuse Others?' / Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ibo Constantly Praying And Hoping For Dangote Refinery To Fail by Flathead8: 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2023
https://www.thevaluechainng.com/dangote-refinery-completion-shifts-to-2025/

Lol the man is minding his life doing his business, but people that he barely knows and interact with are constantly hoping for his down fall

Look at the source sef, he couldn't wait for legit ones like vanguard, dailytrust, Thisday etc to report. Just to show you how eager he is grin cheesy

Many of them recently were even jubilating when he was overthrown as Africa's riches person grin

Is it because he is hausa/northern!? Omo you guys have energy and time oo

I pray I don't ever have this level of hate towards anybody

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Ibo Constantly Praying And Hoping For Dangote Refinery To Fail by HacheNoire: 6:17pm On Jul 24, 2023
Have they ever hoped for anything to succeed?

That should be the first question you should be asking yourself!

Those lots are descendants of the angels God banished from Heaven. Research has it that, those angels fell into River Niger and started procreating in Onitsha

Have you ever asked yourself why they have no history or origin? They are built that way and for one particular purpose. HATE!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Ibo Constantly Praying And Hoping For Dangote Refinery To Fail by kestolove95(m): 6:28pm On Jul 24, 2023
That tribe has never wish Nigeria well since independence.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ibo Constantly Praying And Hoping For Dangote Refinery To Fail by MTNnews: 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2023
They will soon arrive claiming they hate them
I wonder what is there to love about them.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Ibo Constantly Praying And Hoping For Dangote Refinery To Fail by Kingsmeal: 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2023
The reason why you all hate Igbos is because you celebrate medicores and mediocrity.

Buhari commissioned the refinery.

Is it functional yet? NO

Why lie about the refinery if it isn't ready?

So you guys hate the way Igbos are calling the lies out. You can continue to lick whomever asses you choose to lick, but Igbos won't do that.

If you're pained, do the needful

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Ibo Constantly Praying And Hoping For Dangote Refinery To Fail by livebyday(m): 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2023
Flathead8:

Lol the man is minding his life doing his business, but people that he barely knows and interact with are constantly hoping for his down fall

Many of them recently were even jubilating when he was overthrown as Africa's riches person grin

You should be very careful the comments and posts you make.

Where are the ibo people rejoicing in the streets ? The fact that trolls like you assume because some members who are also trolls like you make a comment you now foolishly judge their whole tribe based on that ? Do you know how foolish and unreasonable that makes you lot look?

You saw some comments here rejoicing and you assumed they are Ibo forgetting that they maybe members of my tribe or yours pretending to be ibo just to trolls foolish people.

Learn to think like a human being and stop being stupid.

If I follow what Yorubas do in this forum one may think all Yorubas are unreasonable hate filled.tribalists but that would be foolish and stupid wouldn't it?

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Constantly Praying And Hoping For Dangote Refinery To Fail by Jostoman: 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2023
For which church or mosque them dey do the prayer? If you dont have meaningful things to post oga go and Sleep grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Constantly Praying And Hoping For Dangote Refinery To Fail by MTNnews: 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2023
Same foolish you that celebrate Soludo road that he as not commissioned a single one since he assumed office. Be fooling your fathers there. The level of mediocrity fraud n lies you celebrate in Ipobland Dangote they learn work.

Kingsmeal:
The reason why you all hate Igbos is because you celebrate medicores and mediocrity.

Buhari commissioned the refinery.

Is it functional yet? NO

Why lie about the refinery if it isn't ready?

So you guys hate the way Igbos are calling the lies out. You can continue to lick whomever asses you choose to lick, but Igbos won't do that.

If you're pained, do the needful

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Constantly Praying And Hoping For Dangote Refinery To Fail by Kingsmeal: 6:47pm On Jul 24, 2023
MTNnews:
Same foolish you that celebrate Soludo road that he as not commissioned a single one since he assumed office. Be fooling your fathers there. The level of mediocrity fraud n lies you celebrate in Ipobland Dangote they learn work.

You're a dunce.

Same Soludo that people castigate everyday and people threaten with his reelection or which one?

Igbos don't celebrate mediocres. If it were in your region, Ikpeazu would be worshipped.

Time and Time again, challenges have been thrown up in this regards and you guys always chicken out.

Hope Uzodinma isn't praised in Imo by the indigenes, but the level of work he has done, no SW governor has achieved that. In just his first tenure.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Ibo Constantly Praying And Hoping For Dangote Refinery To Fail by Jostoman: 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2023
Flathead8:

you and your oga want to use propaganda to get sympathy because of tribunal grin, oga this your propaganda don cast so bring another one from Una whatsapp group. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ibo Constantly Praying And Hoping For Dangote Refinery To Fail by Kylekent59: 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2023
You people won the election and you people are still complaining.

I don't get it...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ibo Constantly Praying And Hoping For Dangote Refinery To Fail by MTNnews: 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2023
Are you telling Nairalanders they do not know what tribe popular hate filled monicker like princeoflagos etc are or you mean we are blind to their jubilation of hate or we can't tell those liking their comment ?

You have to be exceedingly foolish to assume Nairalanders have no brain to decipher who this hate filled miserable souls hating Dangote are.

You lament about Yoruba but when have you seen Yoruba fight any tribe aside igbos on this forum. Should I enlightened u on how igbos malign Hausa Fulani Kanuri Ikwerre etc

livebyday:

You saw some comments here rejoicing and you assumed they are Ibo forgetting that they maybe members of my tribe or yours pretending to be ibo just to trolls foolish people.

Learn to think like a human being and stop being stupid.

If I follow what Yorubas do in this forum one may think all Yorubas are unreasonable hate filled.tribalists but that would be foolish and stupid wouldn't it?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Constantly Praying And Hoping For Dangote Refinery To Fail by MTNnews: 7:00pm On Jul 24, 2023
How come na you igbo they lament about their complain ? Do they not have mouth to express their complain themselves ?
Kylekent59:
You people won the election and you people are still complaining.

I don't get it...
Re: Why Are Ibo Constantly Praying And Hoping For Dangote Refinery To Fail by MTNnews: 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2023
Ikpeazu that constructed a center table for your dull headed fathers n mothers for good 8 years without completing it ?

Even Bello the worse governor completed his bridge Fayose Fayemi all completed their bridge or why do you think your fathers n mothers escape Ipobland in Ekene dilichukwu GIG Peace Agufore Ifesinachi Okeson GUO Young Shall Grow etc daily to escape to state developed by this superior Yoruba governors ?

Kingsmeal:

You're a dunce.

Same Soludo that people castigate everyday and people threaten with his reelection or which one?

Igbos don't celebrate mediocres. If it were in your region, Ikpeazu would be worshipped.

Time and Time again, challenges have been thrown up in this regards and you guys always chicken out.

Hope Uzodinma isn't praised in Imo by the indigenes, but the level of work he has done, no SW governor has achieved that. In just his first tenure.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ibo Constantly Praying And Hoping For Dangote Refinery To Fail by Kylekent59: 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2023
MTNnews:
How come na you igbo they lament about their complain ? Do they not have mouth to express their complain themselves ?

Do I look like a fucking Nigerian to you??

You guys are in hell already

Haha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ibo Constantly Praying And Hoping For Dangote Refinery To Fail by Kingsmeal: 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2023
MTNnews:
Ikpeazu that constructed a center table for your dull headed fathers n mothers for good 8 years without completing it ?

Even Bello the worse governor completed his bridge Fayose Fayemi all completed their bridge or why do you think your fathers n mothers escape Ipobland in Ekene dilichukwu GIG Peace Agufore Ifesinachi Okeson GUO Young Shall Grow etc daily to escape to state developed by this superior Yoruba governors ?

A Nairalander from Abia has challenged you guys more than 4 times on this platform as regards Ikpeazu's achievements with that his counterparts in the SW.

He even made it 2 to 1 and nobody was brave enough to accept

Run along kid, go play with sand.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Constantly Praying And Hoping For Dangote Refinery To Fail by Penguin2: 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2023
Flathead8:

Yes!

Igbos are the ones who stopped it from getting completed on its first original completion date of 2016.

Igbos again ensured it was not completed in 2018 that the completion was pushed to.

Again, Igbos infested the world with Covid-19 which made Dangote stop work on refinery to ensure it didn’t open in 2020 which it was billed to.

Then Igbos once again stopped it from opening in 2021 and 2022.

And finally, Igbos ensured Buhari went to Lagos to inaugurate a carcass that will not refine a litre of fuel in the next 2 years.

When has a project ever been inaugurated when it’s not ready for use? Only APC does that.

You guys first did it with Sanwolu’s fake Blue Light Rail.

Then with Dangote Refinery.

When we call out these anomalies we are tagged haters.

We should allow you people denigrate everything and lower all standards to below sea level?

Nah! Igbos abhor mediocrity.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Constantly Praying And Hoping For Dangote Refinery To Fail by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2023
Prayers and curses have nothing to do with whether a business will succeed or fail.

What exactly are you on about mr. OP
Re: Why Are Ibo Constantly Praying And Hoping For Dangote Refinery To Fail by beerfraud: 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2023
That is the reason we call them children of hate

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Constantly Praying And Hoping For Dangote Refinery To Fail by chidexleo: 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2023
Why causing tribal war, why accusing the igbos falsely.. May sense locate you

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ibo Constantly Praying And Hoping For Dangote Refinery To Fail by haffaze777(m): 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2023
Kingsmeal:

You're a dunce.

@bold,you mean the same Igbo that celebrated Peter Obi despite cursing him when he ruled Anambra?no region celebrate mediocre teach Igbo.in some years to come,Igbo will tell us ikpeazu is best man after Mandela if he stand a chance to win Nigeria presidential election.take hope Nzodinma to labour party tomorrow and watch Igbo start praising him,are they not the same set of people crying over GVR?even though they don't know anything about him but because he's in their angelic party.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Constantly Praying And Hoping For Dangote Refinery To Fail by APCNig: 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2023
They are only interested in drugs trafficking and baby factory. Any other business outside those two are bull and void in their eyes

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ibo Constantly Praying And Hoping For Dangote Refinery To Fail by livebyday(m): 8:23pm On Jul 24, 2023
MTNnews:
Are you telling Nairalanders they do not know what tribe popular hate filled monicker like princeoflagos etc are or you mean we are blind to their jubilation of hate or we can't tell those liking their comment ?

You have to be exceedingly foolish to assume Nairalanders have no brain to decipher who this hate filled miserable souls hating Dangote are.

You lament about Yoruba but when have you seen Yoruba fight any tribe aside igbos on this forum. Should I enlightened u on how igbos malign Hausa Fulani Kanuri Ikwerre etc

😁 There you go again speaking in terms of we and our. Why not be a man and stand on your opinion?

No other Nairalander has raised this but you so why say we this or that?

You are a bitter tiny and inconsequential civilian who should be picked up for hate speech and trust me eventually every single Ñigerian who propagates hate speech will be apprehended mark it.

This government has zero tolerance for that.
So you are inconsequential, an ordinary civilian struggling to better his existence while typing NONSENSE probably driven by your frail frustration

Take your nonsense else where and never quote me again with your nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ibo Constantly Praying And Hoping For Dangote Refinery To Fail by YahooG(m): 9:16pm On Jul 24, 2023
This guy's should all be Banned,Ethnic slurs,well,got no time for bradada dash!

Re: Why Are Ibo Constantly Praying And Hoping For Dangote Refinery To Fail by Ceenaija(m): 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2023
Cheap propaganda from unintelligent people. Igbos are far far smarter than you in every ramifications.Nigerians have seen your emptiness.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ibo Constantly Praying And Hoping For Dangote Refinery To Fail by 9japride(m): 10:28pm On Jul 24, 2023
Majority of those attacking Igbos are all from a particular religion. A religion that hold people captive.
These are the kind of people that like the quiet and 'I don't care attitude' of the middle belt. It beats my imagination that with all that is going on in the middle belt, they can't disturb the international community for help?
Such things can't happen to an Igbo man. It's because of the Igbos that the country is still being conducive. If not those religious fanatics will overrun the country.
The more you all try to subdue the Igbos, the more they are aware of the evil that lurks around if they loose guard.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ibo Constantly Praying And Hoping For Dangote Refinery To Fail by yarimo(m): 11:31pm On Jul 24, 2023
kestolove95:
That tribe has never wish Nigeria well since independence.
no wonder someone said

Re: Why Are Ibo Constantly Praying And Hoping For Dangote Refinery To Fail by obailala(m): 12:22am On Jul 25, 2023
Flathead8:

Look at the source sef, he couldn't wait for legit ones like vanguard, dailytrust, Thisday etc to report. Just to show you how eager he is grin cheesy

If someone says "the Dangote refinery isnt yet complete", how does this statement equate to "Igbos praying for Dangote refinery to fail"?.... Don't you think this is a foolish conclusion influenced by tribal bigotry?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ibo Constantly Praying And Hoping For Dangote Refinery To Fail by Tomek09(m): 3:33am On Jul 25, 2023
MTNnews:

Stop imagining nonsense. No Igbo man or woman is living in ur brown roof enclave except Lagos. Stop feeling too big over nothing. Ur place is not better than Igboland.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike Days In Pdp Are Numbered - Dele Momodu Replies Wike / Kwara:vp Kashim Shettima Declines Gov Abdulrahman Request To Visit Tanke Bridge / The Sale Of Votes For A Cheap Price:the University Students' Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.