Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,692 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Y - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Y (392 Views)

SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC / My Dear Miracle My Pu**y Is For You”–nigerian Lady Says As She Posts Raw Photos / The Seventeen Cardinal Rules Of Pu**y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Y by Dreadlock69(m): 10:44pm On Jul 24, 2023
I
Re: Y by Dimaya: 10:52pm On Jul 25, 2023
Are you seeking interpretation?
Re: Y by almarthins(m): 11:09pm On Jul 25, 2023
Dreadlock69:
I always have this dreams of having wings and flying great height with it what does it mean and it’s very much real . It’s not the first time or the last .
Sometimes i do see my self flying with big wings chasing something , fighting something and racing something with big wings also
The wings is like an angle like wings most times sometimes i just fly into great height or above the clouds and it’s very scary and stress my bidy and brain

Beware!

I don't know the interpretation but just don't share this kind of dream with every tom dick and Harry.

Which of the religions do you belong?
Re: Y by fineboynl(m): 11:20pm On Jul 25, 2023
Flying with a wings is nothing but witchcraft?
Hope you know what you are saying? Sharing this dream with people they will start running from you.
Re: Y by Dreadlock69(m): 4:36pm On Jul 26, 2023
almarthins:

Beware!

I don't know the interpretation but just don't share this kind of dream with every tom dick and Harry.

Which of the religions do you belong?

Christ
Re: Y by tivhador: 4:52pm On Jul 26, 2023
ON COLOS? cool
Dreadlock69:
I always have this dreams of having wings and flying great height with it what does it mean and it’s very much real . It’s not the first time or the last .
Sometimes i do see my self flying with big wings chasing something , fighting something and racing something with big wings also
The wings is like an angle like wings most times sometimes i just fly into great height or above the clouds and it’s very scary and stress my bidy and brain
Re: Y by almarthins(m): 5:03pm On Jul 26, 2023
Dreadlock69:

Christ

Okay!

Well I still remember those dreams of yesteryears where I would see myself flying without wings.i realized then I was excelling in academics with ease, and I never had any carry over. Everything was coming to me on a platter of gold.
Re: Y by Starboytwo(m): 6:32pm On Jul 26, 2023
Colos dream imo

(1) (Reply)

No Manner Of Poverty Amazes Me / Keep Your Mouth Shut / Transport Fare For Coming 5000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.