Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Should I Continue With The Job Or Resign With Immediate Effect? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Continue With The Job Or Resign With Immediate Effect? (18689 Views)

Should I Continue With My Bank Cleaner Job Or Work In The Filling Station / Should I Pursue Another Federal Job Or Leave For Canada? / Should I Continue With My Job Or I Should Leave And Work As A Money Agent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Continue With The Job Or Resign With Immediate Effect? by Exceed15: 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2023
If I were you I would resign.
Re: Should I Continue With The Job Or Resign With Immediate Effect? by Iykenuwa(m): 2:42pm On Jul 25, 2023
Have you gotten a better job?

Or you trust Tinubu so much?
Re: Should I Continue With The Job Or Resign With Immediate Effect? by cobby14(m): 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2023
You better start working on how to make your commission. Your input will determine your output(best approach)
Re: Should I Continue With The Job Or Resign With Immediate Effect? by Cybergeek001: 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2023
I am of the opinion that you stay and think outside the box from there
Dickcap:

Does it worth staying even when salary is not involved anymore. If he implement no salary this month, would you advise me to stay or I should resign and think outside the box for myself?
Re: Should I Continue With The Job Or Resign With Immediate Effect? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2023
Resign from that job osiso!

You will be spending more than 60k for transport to earn 60k.

You can ride a bike or Keke Napep or go into food business like indomie and fried egg for breakfast or akara and pap on a busy corner. You can learn a skill like sewing, barbing e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue With The Job Or Resign With Immediate Effect? by timsucess(m): 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2023
Ynix:

Exit, chat me up on 08184397113 I will give you an info that will change your career. It's a funding opportunity for agric startups
Am sorry for intruding
But can I chat you up too, am in the agricultural sector

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue With The Job Or Resign With Immediate Effect? by CalmElder(m): 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2023
Dickcap:

Capital is fucking me up

Create a business plan and write a proposal to your bank for a loan.

Before then, go to the bank and ask a few questions for clarity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Continue With The Job Or Resign With Immediate Effect? by Sablexxxtoons: 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2023
Georgejeez:

Simple , sell the Poultry eggs or lease out a portion of the Farm land to a Sand Excavating Company to generate your salaries , shikina ...

Meanwhile I started my own Poultry with just a feather ...

Siddon there.. i started mine with just a piece of egg shell
Re: Should I Continue With The Job Or Resign With Immediate Effect? by ImaIma1(f): 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2023
Dickcap:
Good morning Nairalanders
I would like to seek your advice. I'm presently working at a farm company where I hold the post of Assistant Manager. Forget the position I hold oo cause the salary is less than 60k.
Due to the harsh economy, we are currently facing, the CEO said he does not have the power to pay our salary again and that we should find a way to generate income to pay our salary.
It won't be hard for my team to generate income to pay salary but we would have problems with the CEO cause he's the kind of person that loves taking over any money we make from the farm

Please resign. It's a setup. What is after generating funds, he takes over the money and does not give you guys, or he gives you guys peanuts from it? Then you would have wasted money on transportation fare and water your time.
Re: Should I Continue With The Job Or Resign With Immediate Effect? by akintunde63: 8:02pm On Jul 25, 2023
Dickcap:
I would like to seek your advice. I'm presently working at a farm company where I hold the post of Assistant Manager. Forget the position I hold oo cause the salary is less than 60k.
Due to the harsh economy, we are currently facing, the CEO said he does not have the power to pay our salary again and that we should find a way to generate income to pay our salary.
It won't be hard for my team to generate income to pay salary but we would have problems with the CEO cause he's the kind of person that loves taking over any money we make from the farm

I’d approach it this way:

With the current pay, can you continue?

If you increase farm income and the CEO sits on the additional income without increasing your pay, then it’s like you’re back to the beginning.

From here you can make an informed decision.

Cheers 🥂

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue With The Job Or Resign With Immediate Effect? by riczy(m): 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2023
If dt will make u have ur Sanity u can while u jostle for another! Am resigning over morrow from one toxic job I do!
Re: Should I Continue With The Job Or Resign With Immediate Effect? by frozen70(f): 9:27pm On Jul 25, 2023
Dickcap:

In that case, you can resign only if you have another option

Then try the second option and if you generate income, let's see his sharing formula

If you are not ok with it, just simply resign

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue With The Job Or Resign With Immediate Effect? by phemmyfour: 7:23am On Jul 26, 2023
Dickcap:
Discuss with the CEO. Let their be a written and signed agreement
Re: Should I Continue With The Job Or Resign With Immediate Effect? by Tohsynetita1: 12:00pm On Jul 26, 2023
Dickcap:

We deal with livestock and cassava
Why can't you try to think of ideas that would generate more income for the company, there are several crops you could explore. Have a legal agreement with the company on a number of income that will be yours after nurturing the idea.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jarushub Career Tips / Tolulope Fayokun Wins Racial Profiling Case Against US Pharmaceutical Firm / Poorly Describe What You Do For A Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.