Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It (40648 Views)

Why The Court Is Going To INVALIDATE And Order A RERUN Of The Presidential Elect / Prophet Ayodele: I Foresee Election May Not Hold / PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by gawu1: 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2023
Do you know them?
They always have "but" side in every of their lies and fake dream
Trademark of Babalawo

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by gaspology(m): 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2023
"Try your luck" apostle grin
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by Alpharey: 8:54pm On Jul 25, 2023
I must say that these people should spare us all these prophesies Biko.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by Occurstaem(m): 8:55pm On Jul 25, 2023
Rubbish.

It's high time the government/lawmakers passed a law criminalizing political prophesy.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:56pm On Jul 25, 2023
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by correctguy101(m): 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Rain is going to fall in the month of August.

I see it.

But some ancestral climatic forces are fighting it... grin

No way such a prophesy will go wrong. Either way, one must happen.

An old tactic to hoodwink... shocked

Problem is the love of many sheeples have gone cold. See them attacking the prophet like their own prophets in their places of worship are any different.....

Yeye people everywhere .. cool

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by Germi9: 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2023
Abegeee
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by article1: 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2023
Are all these truly prophecies or mere predictions?
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by article1: 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2023
Are all these truly prophecies or mere predictions
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by whitekad(m): 9:02pm On Jul 25, 2023
Shameless Man, fake prophecy all the time
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by yommygift15: 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2023
The only problem they have is their inability to keep their mouth shut
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 25, 2023
cool I watch his clip where he said we will hear Winn during this incoming APC government, sadly the Winn started quite early, in my mind I am saying some people were recklessly borrowing and we can't see or feel the money ... Truth is we still going to hear Winn irrespective of who is there, but everyone would endure the Winn if everyone in Government is doing same . How I wish the Senate maintain that their small room instead of spending billions renovating their Cinematic studio , they can covert that to something meaningful... Lastly God reveal things so that we can interceed on behalf. Me I am hearing Winn and no matter how many Winn I am hearing it can never affect Mr President, so let us pray for those Presiding over the affairs of this Nation, that God will grant them wisdom to put wealth in our hands, Joy in our mouth ...Amen
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by Philomath1212: 9:10pm On Jul 25, 2023
Werey prophet
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by youngrichnigga: 9:15pm On Jul 25, 2023
You see nothing this man angry angry angry
Na Poisson distribution method him dey use undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by APC2: 9:20pm On Jul 25, 2023
This man is a fraud. Does not hear from God

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by Traplord09: 9:23pm On Jul 25, 2023
ganisucks:
Kikiki... ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Fifth stage of grief is acceptance.

Look at this funny people. They now want to con everybody into thinking that rerun is a favourable and just conclusion for all. Una eyes go soon clear. Balabu is right where the cabal wants him to be. Mr Elijah, you better start to look for how you will refund Port Harcourt drunkard and Otueke bomboy.

NO TO RERUN. PACK YOUR BAG AND GO!

Don't cry can you pay all money you been collecting from IBO
You and your kind....

Can you refund the land .... Money
Even the building in Lagos.... ...

So all this belong to IBO...
Well I around no Nigerian is Islamic state..

Your kind are giving you back to back.
Don't feel the pain...
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by DodadaKoKigbe: 9:25pm On Jul 25, 2023
Nigerian pastors and their scamming ways, vision vision vision but all you're doing is just reading newspapers and coming up with your own opinion. STOP labeling it vision.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by Francischibiko: 9:28pm On Jul 25, 2023
Stop fake, guess work prophecies.... I think I saw.. I see... all is guess work.... if you see something say it affirmatively and stop deceiving people with fake prophecy.

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by onyxo76(m): 9:30pm On Jul 25, 2023
go find somewhere to sit down jare
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by DARLINGTON869(m): 9:30pm On Jul 25, 2023
This man speaks from both sides of his mouth, trying to play safe with prophecies. Elijah and Jeremiah in the bible were known to be firm and direct in their prophecies about children of Israel.
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by nighthawk1: 9:31pm On Jul 25, 2023
ganisucks:
Kikiki... ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Look at this funny people. They now want to con everybody into thinking that rerun is a favourable and just conclusion for all. Una eyes go soon clear. Balabu is right where the cabal wants him to be. Mr Elijah, you better start to look for how you will refund Port Harcourt drunkard and Otueke bomboy.

NO TO RERUN. PACK YOUR BAG AND GO!

DO NIGERIANS STILL TAKE THESE PROPHETS/MOGs seriously?
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by Iselogunise: 9:33pm On Jul 25, 2023
Una don start again grin grin grin

Not only re-run, nah relay.

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by mauchiz: 9:34pm On Jul 25, 2023
Even if there is rerun, I will not bother myself going to vote, and I believe others won't go.
Of what use is the election?

Allow us to rest and think about our lives.
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by chemicool: 9:35pm On Jul 25, 2023
This man should stop talking trash. This one na prophesy or wishful thinking
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by NovusHomo(m): 9:35pm On Jul 25, 2023
[quote author=ganisucks post=124648104]Kikiki... ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

NO TO RERUN. PACK YOUR BAG AND GO![/quote
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by Belleful: 9:36pm On Jul 25, 2023
christejames:
Agbado gods ba grin grin grin...

Your gods never told you that they will be high inflation and penury in the govt of Tinubu whom you said will be the savour? grin ๐Ÿ˜‚

APC just send this their scam of a 'prophet' to come and test the waters on rerun just like they always send him to go and tell the people that the 'gods' says bla bla bla before they implement any of their despotic plans because they know that the average Nigerian doesn't joke with religion (even though they practice it superficially) and are mainly credulous.

He supported Atiku.

Well, the mandate will be returned to ObiDatti and not any rerun, Mr guesser cheesy
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by onuman: 9:36pm On Jul 25, 2023
ganisucks:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/07/25/presidential-election-tribunal-i-see-rerun-but-forces-will-fight-it-primate-ayodele/

"This will knock the judiciary and make them be irrelevant. It will make INEC not to be a body Nigeria can rely on. Of course, Judiciary will pay for it if it doesnโ€™t go for it and INEC will pay for it in the future."

Even without the man saying the above, it will be hard to find anybody trusting any INEC boss in future if the 2023 presidential election so brazenly rigged in a most primitive manner is affirmed.
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by NovusHomo(m): 9:36pm On Jul 25, 2023
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by Alawode01(m): 9:37pm On Jul 25, 2023
The force that's fighting will win it
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by JuicyStar: 9:38pm On Jul 25, 2023
U see nothing
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by Shikini: 9:40pm On Jul 25, 2023
I see that too
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by olatunji0607: 9:43pm On Jul 25, 2023
They have started the prophecies again!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia / Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader / Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.