Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It (40634 Views)

Why The Court Is Going To INVALIDATE And Order A RERUN Of The Presidential Elect / Prophet Ayodele: I Foresee Election May Not Hold / PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by MeineMutter: 9:43pm On Jul 25, 2023
S.a.k.a.m.a.n.jeeee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by nnamdi640: 9:48pm On Jul 25, 2023
All this pastor self, why not keep quiet when you are not certain of what will happen. You saw rerun and you saw forces against it, why didn't the spirit show him the final conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by Angeloihe: 9:50pm On Jul 25, 2023
The god of this fake prophet is so dull and confused. How come it took an average mind to know this fact about the tribunal before the god of this man to got to know.
It's like this man's god work based on hearsay.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by samstels: 9:50pm On Jul 25, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by NwokoloOwa: 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2023
I so pity Primate Ayodele. For sometime now, all his guesses are falling flat.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by Okiton: 9:57pm On Jul 25, 2023
MrColdsweat:
Yarruba bet9ja political pastor.
This a case of dibble chance

1x
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by InvertedHammer: 10:04pm On Jul 25, 2023
/
The only reason a charlatan like Ayodele continues to pollute the airspace is because Nigeria has failed to hold these scammers responsible for false prophecies. I believe Ghana is implementing something to that effect and unnecessary fake prophecies died a natural death there.

It may seem that the sanitization of Nigeria must start from religious houses to unshackle the people from psychological slavery else it will be like playing a Russian roulette--too many morons finding solace in religious organizations.

/

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by Gandrova: 10:06pm On Jul 25, 2023
Treasure17:
Can you just keep mute for once? Nothing like rerun is gonna happen. The rightful candidate will emerge which is Peter Obi.
Beer parlour analysis

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by Gandrova: 10:08pm On Jul 25, 2023
I don't Blame the idiot pastor , I blame those attending his church.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by joe1309: 10:12pm On Jul 25, 2023
MrColdsweat:
Yarruba bet9ja political pastor.
na make Igbo nor dey anywhere power so, no level for una
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by occfx: 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2023
christejames:
Agbado gods ba grin grin grin...

Your gods never told you that they will be high inflation and penury in the govt of Tinubu whom you said will be the savour? grin πŸ˜‚

APC just send this their scam of a 'prophet' to come and test the waters on rerun just like they always send him to go and tell the people that the 'gods' says bla bla bla before they implement any of their despotic plans because they know that the average Nigerian doesn't joke with religion (even though they practice it superficially) and are mainly credulous.

Well, the mandate will be returned to ObiDatti and not any rerun, Mr guesser cheesy

I don't know why they keep promoting the man here. Physically I don't know his church or any wonderful thing he has done to humanity. All his prophecies don't usually come to pass but nairaland keep promoting him. Look at the prophecy right now... Two ways. If rerun comes he would say he said it and if didn't come he would say the forces he talked about fought. Every idiot can predict rerun at this time and still tell you tinubu will fight it. What's special about this prediction

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by simfrost90210: 10:14pm On Jul 25, 2023
angry angry pls sir, kindly shut up

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by simfrost90210: 10:21pm On Jul 25, 2023
MrColdsweat:

How dare you attempt to open the eyes of the fools?

🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by olas24u(f): 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2023
Rerun ko rerun ni

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by AfonjaPriest: 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2023
There will be a rerun. Tinubu's associate, Asaro Dokunbo has already put together an army to fight for the fraudster and rigger.
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2023
ganisucks:
Kikiki... πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Fifth stage of grief is acceptance.

Look at this funny people. They now want to con everybody into thinking that rerun is a favourable and just conclusion for all. Una eyes go soon clear. Balabu is right where the cabal wants him to be. Mr Elijah, you better start to look for how you will refund Port Harcourt drunkard and Otueke bomboy.

NO TO RERUN. PACK YOUR BAG AND GO!

Ayodele is the Seer of Political Matters. Such an equivocator!
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by Highlife217: 10:26pm On Jul 25, 2023
Nigeria is finished if there is no rerun, I don’t see the country surviving that
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by udemzyudex(m): 10:47pm On Jul 25, 2023
Oga rest,you see nothing.
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by uckennety(m): 11:03pm On Jul 25, 2023
They have come again with false prophesies

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by bdon12: 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2023
Oga we dnt bliev in prophesies.Make una seat down,if it will happenm.it will happen

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by jonnex: 11:14pm On Jul 25, 2023
christejames:
Agbado gods ba grin grin grin...

Your gods never told you that they will be high inflation and penury in the govt of Tinubu whom you said will be the savour? grin πŸ˜‚

APC just send this their scam of a 'prophet' to come and test the waters on rerun just like they always send him to go and tell the people that the 'gods' says bla bla bla before they implement any of their despotic plans because they know that the average Nigerian doesn't joke with religion (even though they practice it superficially) and are mainly credulous.

Well, the mandate will be returned to ObiDatti and not any rerun, Mr guesser cheesy

Are you aware that Peter Obi himself is not claiming that he won the election or that his mandate was stolen?

Please read his petition. It is a public document. He is calling for the #NigerianElections2023 to be voided and another election held in its place. He also asserts that without getting 25% of the votes cast in the Federal Capital Territory, Tinubu cannot be validly elected.

Furthermore, Peter Obi avers that the Chicago forfeiture judgment is a conviction which renders Tinubu ineligible to contest. Again, he claims that Kashim Shettima violated the Electoral Act by being the recipient of a double nomination.

Finally, he claims that INEC's failure to transmit the results of the election electronically renders it null and void.

However, Peter Obi did not claim that he won the election.

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by Emola12(m): 11:18pm On Jul 25, 2023
Aswear if bet9ja give dis pastor 2346 odds that he is not useless pastor I will carry the odds
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by blaise26abj(m): 11:22pm On Jul 25, 2023
Una no dey tire to see ? Every right thinking Nigerian knows that is what is happening . But no one else is claiming to β€œsee” except our Christian religious pastors . He should take several seats to the back .

Christianity and Islam are the two things holding the fabric of this county together . The moment people realize, through extreme hunger, that there is little or no hope for the country unlike the massive hope being marketed by these religions , people will take matters into their own hands
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by ShaqFu: 11:37pm On Jul 25, 2023
Abeg shut up with your false prediction. Go and predict betnaija let's see if it'll be 100% correct.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by Mrklemo(m): 11:48pm On Jul 25, 2023
Is this in Bet9ja?...waht are the odds?..
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by saysoo: 12:14am On Jul 26, 2023
ganisucks:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/07/25/presidential-election-tribunal-i-see-rerun-but-forces-will-fight-it-primate-ayodele/
Shut the Bleep up.
If it goes north, you are there.
If it goes south you are there.
Wonderful permutation.
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:19am On Jul 26, 2023
Another FalseProphet
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by eldoradoxx: 12:29am On Jul 26, 2023
Dem never dream to born the mama of the justice of the Court of Appeal or Supreme Court wey go nullify presidential election in a cesspool of corruption like Naija. Impossible, we are too corrupt for an independent judiciary that will void a presidential election. All that APC need to settle the justices is one or two billion
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by Goldbw122(m): 12:33am On Jul 26, 2023
This look more like a drama..
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by Abemy(m): 3:26am On Jul 26, 2023
This man is a shameless but smart scammer.
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by grandstar(m): 3:53am On Jul 26, 2023
False Prophet.

Anyways, the cancelation of the February wction will plunge the economy into chaos.

Investor confidence will be shaken. I foresee the Naira collapsing to 1,200 to a dollar if not worse.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by crackhouse(m): 4:15am On Jul 26, 2023
This man need to be arrested.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akpabio Sits Next To Amaechi At NGF Meeting / 3 Repentant Bandits Arrested In Katsina During Robbery / Reuben Abati Remarries Wife, Lara (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.