Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It (40626 Views)

Why The Court Is Going To INVALIDATE And Order A RERUN Of The Presidential Elect / Prophet Ayodele: I Foresee Election May Not Hold / PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by AllenSpencer: 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2023
Rain is going to fall in the month of August.

I see it.

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by joba4luv: 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2023

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by Chetas81(m): 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2023
Advance visionaries helping the Nigerian citizen but they don't help their self,no matter what ✍️
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by Theoarhics: 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2023
Lamba prophesy. I see Tinibu appointing Wike but PDP wont like it

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by F117nighthawk: 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2023
Fake pastor,they don come,God does not speak with both sides of his mouth,all these political pastor,una never tire from fake prophesies
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by GENES11S: 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2023
Okoroawusa:
If your God is powerful why would "forces" fight against what he has said?

I don't get these religious statements sometimes

Even Jesus Christ encountered such forces.

Even in the Garden of Eden, same force attack

Even in heaven same forces fought against God.

My messages to you people is that you all should be reading your Bible.

Even Atheist read the Bible. You cannot disprove what you don't understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by Chucks13: 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2023
This confused man again When will these man keep quiet?

I don't know why christains are lousy these way, for crying out loud how many Islamic clerics or ogun worshipper or amadioha priest ever keep deceiving people with what I saw about politics or 2023 election

Pls sir stop this nonsense focus on your alter.
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by President2001(m): 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2023
This issue of political prophecy is getting out of hand even Mbarka can't say a word
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by ikeno(m): 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2023
Na this kind ppl be when u ask for weather report them go tell u Lagos 30c in the morning, 32c in the afternoon and 28c in the night. Watin i want kwn shey rain go fall or not.

Stop going through corners and tell us will there be a rerun or not.
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by ehemwhy(m): 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2023
Shut up sir! You saw nothing .
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by Nicoddemus(m): 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2023
grin
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by ofuonyebi: 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2023
this hungry pulpit hustler would not keep his dirty mouth shut
events have proved that the so called primate Ayodele has lost relevance

only trying to cover up shame by speaking all manners of jargons

Tufiakwa!
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by samplebrown: 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2023
This should not be a prophecy because every sane Nigerian with good reasoning without sentiment knows that the judgement can't be against the ruling party
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by tnerro1(m): 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2023
I don’t know who disturbs us more, this man or that muric man….spits
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by ipobarecriminals: 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2023
sad I blame the gullible peeps that follow/believe this charlatan.

#SCAM TALK
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by Samogloby: 8:31pm On Jul 25, 2023
Anything to get rid of ADEKUNLE from the Villa is highly welcome. Atiku, Obi or Kwakwaso will be voted in.
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by juman(m): 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2023
Me also I be yahoo pastor.

Oh I can see a vision.
There will be a road accident somewhere in nigeria.
Prayer is needed to prevent it.

Shabababbab dagalalalakashahasa.
Say, amen!
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by Mayeldah(m): 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2023
Anyone following the PEPT can predict that

Nothing prophetic about this, mere guess work
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by Mosba: 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2023
He sees a rerun but forces are fighting it. So which one com win? So we can know what you see exactly. I hate prophecy with conditional words
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by Alonso91(m): 8:38pm On Jul 25, 2023
This stupid god of men will never seized to amaze me.....and to even think of the fact that some people still worship in his church is bafflingly
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by Nonexisting: 8:38pm On Jul 25, 2023
Them fake seers are at it again. Only the gullible takes them serious.

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by olisaEze(m): 8:38pm On Jul 25, 2023
This Flash Pool permutation consultant is at it again. Everyone knows the said force behind the presidential election results was money, lots of it! Naturally the same currency power will also be used to tempt the tribunal judges. You don’t need spiritual powers to know this if you’re a Nigerian! grin
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by Mohisah: 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2023
Ordinary 10 odd u can't forecast to enter
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by ColdzOutside: 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2023
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by Standstrong: 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2023
Those forces fighting against, what are you waiting for? Die by fire, die by fire, die by fire. Anything that will make the will of the people to come to pass, no power can stand against it. The suffering is too much.
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by Asswipemod: 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2023
christejames:
Agbado gods ba grin grin grin...

Your gods never told you that they will be high inflation and penury in the govt of Tinubu whom you said will be the savour? grin 😂

APC just send this their scam of a 'prophet' to come and test the waters on rerun just like they always send him to go and tell the people that the 'gods' says bla bla bla before they implement any of their despotic plans because they know that the average Nigerian doesn't joke with religion (even though they practice it superficially) and are mainly credulous.

Well, the mandate will be returned to ObiDatti and not any rerun, Mr guesser cheesy
Mr ba!
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by sangresan(m): 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2023
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by Jbleenk: 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2023
Rerun you didn’t see years before elections you are seeing now at a time when even a foolish person can hazard a guess. Only your foolish followers can be deceived.
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by BJanta: 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2023
Shut up, you're a shapeless man and a disgrace to yourself and members of your congregations. Those ones too are bewitched. They're supposed to have dragged out on a raining Sunday , called people in the neighbourhood out ,Stripped you naked looked one hackathon winning cane and whacked you hard by 15 hefty men until the lying creature in you will vacate your life. Olujimi has casually rerun to emphatically underscore the intelligibility of Obi to run for the election ati all ,and you've started to see it.
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2023
Say no to Yoruba president

Frogged eye Druggy must go

Say no

to Tinubu cool grin embarassed grin wink
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by localboy: 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2023
Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by otomatic(m): 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2023
"You see a rerun but forces are fighting it"

Which kind of "seeing" is this?
If there is a rerun you saw it.
If there is no rerun, you saw the forces fighting against it.

I think the seer is "cornfused"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette / Photos Of Aminu Tambuwal Arriving In PH Ahead Of PDP Presidential Election / Ikem ​bridge Collapses And Cuts Off Enugu, Benue, Ebonyi Communities (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.