Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) (58146 Views)

Drama As DSS, Prisons Services Scuffle Over Emefiele’s Custody / SSS Invades CBN, Takes Over Emefiele’s office - Daily Nigerian / Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by yewit37486: 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2023
Beverlyjean:

My problem is not even what u posted cos u never ever posts anything that makes sense...its the number of senseless people that liked ur post that's my problem ... it shows the number of Nigerians that are mentally deranged

It's not real. They are a small group of paid agents that manage multiple accounts and like each other's dense comments.
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by blowjohn(m): 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2023
The lawyers representing Emefiele shud go and sit down.
Na their pockets them dey fight for
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by ecolime(m): 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2023
Minime10:

So what rubbish are you talking about
To post comment is not by force🤓
Stick to Romance threads and stay off Politics. Foolish boy
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by jumper524(m): 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I don't get how this is news. The law enforcement officers can physically restrain at the order of superiors and when actions contrary to orders they are given are yet to be cleared by a superior, so ki ni big deal?

Please are those youths doing the recording and running commentary on the phone coverage court workers or the usual regular Nigerian lazy youths always covering everything with their phones just to trend on social media? Check my signature for free stuffs!
superior pending order that the dss cant resolve amicably?
I'm sure if it were the military, the dss won't try such.
Since Tinubu assumed office, DSS has been showing high level of disgraceful attitude no caps.
See forget, all of us support Tinubu, but we should always be able to call out his shameful mess.
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by dragunov: 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2023
kokoA:
Nigeria security agencies dey shame me sha.. undecided

It's always like that. Even in the US, there are often interagency clashes. Gun na bastard.
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by onuman: 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2023
odduduwa:
What's going on

It will be dramstic like this the day one tribe's desire to cage others in Nigeria leads to civil war. The Fulani man in charge of DSS believes that illegal detention of his Nigerian enemies solves his desires for Nigeria.
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by paltielx: 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2023
What money cannot do, more money can do
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by onuman: 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2023
What country in the world would a court give orders but a clown in military uniform disobeys the court orders?

Only in Nigeria.
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by infofta(m): 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2023
That na big investment.
Anyone coming to visit him must drop 200k for gate. Food and VIP 2 bedroom money never join
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by onuman: 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2023
What country in the world would a court give orders but a clown in military uniform disobeys the court orders?

Only in Nigeria where some people from the northern region feel they are special citizens because of the political powers confered on them from the lopsided political structure created by northern soldiers between 1967-1996.
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by Ikpunnegi01: 4:27pm On Jul 25, 2023
[s]
FreeStuffsNG:
I don't get how this is news. The law enforcement officers can physically restrain at the order of superiors and when actions contrary to orders they are given are yet to be cleared by a superior, so ki ni big deal?

Please are those youths doing the recording and running commentary on the phone coverage court workers or the usual regular Nigerian lazy youths always covering everything with their phones just to trend on social media? Check my signature for free stuffs![/s]
To the tr*sh..Who gives a f*ck about what you 🤔
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by Ferrous(m): 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2023
Why is DSS always behaving like political thugs?
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by onuman: 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Please are those youths doing the recording and running commentary on the phone coverage court workers or the usual regular Nigerian lazy youths always covering everything with their phones just to trend on social media? Check my signature for free stuffs!

Lol. You would have loved every thing in secret.

Typical of dictatorship. Weak leadership unable to face realities in the country led.
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by naptu2: 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2023
Update.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by Ventura1: 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2023
It is in the character of the DSS to engage in such shameless charade.
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by JAMO4REAL1(m): 4:34pm On Jul 25, 2023
Thank God am back u block me since all this days am unable to commet
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by boldtruthalways: 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2023
What a shame of a nation! This is what happens where there's no rule of law. It's a total disgrace what power grabers has turned Nigeria into. Nigeria shall be redeemed.
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by Minime10(f): 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2023
ecolime:

Stick to Romance threads and stay off Politics. Foolish boy

You lack (elementary) basic knowledge of how decent societies work.
Go back to school and get good enough knowledge before you can ever dream of engaging me on any discuss. I dispised silly vagabond🖕
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by Smartguyboy(m): 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2023
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by AmotekunSW: 4:52pm On Jul 25, 2023
Toktee:
For what offense?

Show us the evidence against him aside preventing your drug kingpin from rigging election which what authorized by Buhari?

You Agbadorians are very annoying.

If you Ipob pigs like, kill yourselves.
All the Ipob pigs in the world combined can't stop Emefiele from seeing shege.
We no be una mama mate.
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by drnoel: 4:52pm On Jul 25, 2023
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by kosiebe(m): 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2023
ROYALMAXCLEANER:
shocked shocked

Mehn.... DSS no get joy for emefiele

Make Dem bundle that idiot back to the facility... grin

No no need soft landing for now.... cool
Supported
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by Pootle: 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2023
if am those prison guys i go gun someone down what nonsense...dos dss guys are too full of themselves
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by OpinionCounts(m): 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2023
Beverlyjean:

My problem is not even what u posted cos u never ever posts anything that makes sense...its the number of senseless people that liked ur post that's my problem ... it shows the number of Nigerians that are mentally deranged

You should not be surprised by the number of senseless people that liked his post? If the constitution permitted buhari to contest for a 3rd term in office, believe me, he will still win.

Unfortunately in Nigeria, there is a huge base of people who are acutely stupid and incapable of being reasonable in judgement either as a result of Religious fanatism, Tribalism, or Selfish interest. This is partly the reason why we get the kind of leaders we have and also why the leaders don't have any sense of responsibility to the citizens, because they know that no matter how stupidly they perform in office, there will still be a huge base of senseless and unreasonable people out there that will support and vote them, all he needs to do is to just tickle their Religious, Tribal or selfish interest and they will follow him like morons.
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 4:57pm On Jul 25, 2023
forexprophet:
You will remain a cleaner in your life since your common sense has been cleaned up. As your name is, so you are!

Your payroll master has been bundle bck.... Hunger kill dre cool
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by Sermwell(m): 4:57pm On Jul 25, 2023
Godwin4444:
some mugus are saying we should protest now cos fuel is now 580, I remember during cashless policy that we locked shop for close to 2 months n we couldn’t make sales but they don’t care about our predicament cos they believe it will help their candidate

We went to bed hungry despite having money in our account n it was so bad that we used 3k to collect 10k, but they don’t care because they thought it will help their candidate but today they want us to join d protest

If petrol turn 1000 we self will increase price of goods, it is highly hypocritical to keep quiet during cashless that killed many n affected us badly but now u want to die cos of what u think its affecting u

So Obidients went to bed after eating friend rice and chicken during the cashless policy? grin

Where did you see Obidients asking you to protest now because of fuel price hike? grin

Keep deluding yourself!
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by mastermaestro(m): 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Don't let his dubious 'likes' fool you please. They operate a sizeable number of sham accounts with which they support their distasteful comments. They've been busted severally. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by Nkemgboye: 5:02pm On Jul 25, 2023
First, they illegally assumed a new identity by calling themselves DSS instead of their statutory name "SSS". When no one challenged that, they have now come to consider themselves above the law, routinely clashing with EFCC and today the NCS.
I won't be surprised if they clash with the military tomorrow. Illegality grows wings if left unchecked!
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by Franagg(m): 5:04pm On Jul 25, 2023
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN7jUqdse-4
This is another SARS in the making...
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by HateBigots: 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I don't get how this is news.

Zombie Olasunkanmi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Owo: Residents Attack Hausa In Retaliation, Loot Shops / PDP Buries APC In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) / Maryam Abacha, Former First Lady Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.