Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) (58027 Views)

Drama As DSS, Prisons Services Scuffle Over Emefiele’s Custody / SSS Invades CBN, Takes Over Emefiele’s office - Daily Nigerian / Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by naptu2: 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Sorry sir. My opinion is not for a nobody. I stated clearly that it is idle to elevate this to news. I wasn't inviting nobody actually wink

Then you wouldn't have quoted me, would you? Why quote me and tell me about your worthless opinion when it is irrelevant and I don't care about it?

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by AmotekunSW: 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2023
Omo

Emefiele will see shege banza in this administration and all the Ipob pigs in the world can't stop it.
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by Sultty(m): 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2023
cheesy
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by emmatuegbe(m): 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2023
Who keeps the cash-cow gets the largest milk, hence the scuffle

1 Like

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by Xwizard: 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2023
Rubbish
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by Bfly: 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2023
We don cast
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by omoadeleye(m): 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2023
Emiefiele feeling like a star

2 Likes

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by blaquemyc: 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2023
Only in Nigeria
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by jericco1(m): 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2023
Oscar winning performance

1 Like

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by elfico(m): 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2023
This country be one long comedy movie..

1 Like

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by ganisucks(f): 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2023
The cabal is whittling down Balabu's imaginary powers minute by minute. On the last day, he will be as powerless as a Nigerian stray dog.
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by lolu2019: 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2023
Gud for dem
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by NairaGPT: 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Sorry sir. My opinion is not for a nobody. I stated clearly that it is idle to elevate this to news. I wasn't inviting nobody actually wink
shut up. U always say rubbish

19 Likes

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by ugofulfilled(m): 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I don't get how this is news. The law enforcement officers can physically restrain at the order of superiors and when actions contrary to orders they are given are yet to be cleared by a superior, so ki ni big deal?

Please are those youths doing the recording and running commentary on the phone coverage court workers or the usual regular Nigerian lazy youths always covering everything with their phones just to trend on social media?
Obviously one thing stands out: you lack shame

20 Likes

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by 001Lagos: 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I don't get how this is news. The law enforcement officers can physically restrain at the order of superiors and when actions contrary to orders they are given are yet to be cleared by a superior, so ki ni big deal?

Please are those youths doing the recording and running commentary on the phone coverage court workers or the usual regular Nigerian lazy youths always covering everything with their phones just to trend on social media?
You're so shameless

So so shameless

I don't know who's more shameless between you and the DSS personels under Tinubu

21 Likes

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by appini: 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2023
Naija don cast. Shame!!!
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by Racoon(m): 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2023
What needless chaos, anarchy and lawlessness! The court ruled that Emefiele should remain in Ikoyi correctional facility, but the DSS being a lawless gestapo organisation in self showmanship said NO.

You will never see the DSS fighting to grab and imprison bandits, Fulani or BH terrorists like this because they are part of the conspiracy. However, because Godwin Emefiele is a cash cow, they are fighting with gusto.

6 Likes

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by Pathfinder2090: 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2023
Nigeria is a lawless country with illegitimate president

2 Likes

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by thaoriginator: 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2023
Nawao grin

So who finally win? Prison or DSS? 🙆🏿‍♂️

2 Likes

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by ozegidon(m): 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2023

1 Like

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by Efna55: 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2023
In the movie, who finally arrested him?

1 Like

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by FreeStuffsNG: 2:59pm On Jul 25, 2023
001Lagos:

You're so shameless

So so shameless

I don't know who's more shameless between you and the DSS personels under Tinubu
mynd44 nlfpmod
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by WildChild00(m): 2:59pm On Jul 25, 2023
Kukutente23:

They are journalists. And it is news when two agencies of the same govt are behaving like touts fighting in public.
Just because it's your favourite politician that's at the helm does not make it less so

Dss is Tinubu attack dogs 🐶
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by 1972xy: 2:59pm On Jul 25, 2023
The point is that Emelele is a gold in the net of ikoyo prison so also is the Dss custody.
So, they will have to fight to have him.
Good luck Dss.

1 Like

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by ganisucks(f): 2:59pm On Jul 25, 2023
AmotekunSW:
Omo

Emefiele will see shege banza in this administration and all the Ipob pigs in the world can't stop it.
Open your eyes and see, Balabu's powers are almost gone. The cabal is taking everything from him.

1 Like

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by OdefaGirl(f): 2:59pm On Jul 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

You've got no shame left anymore

11 Likes

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 25, 2023
Emefiele na hot treasure oo grin grin
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by PPIA: 2:59pm On Jul 25, 2023
grin grin grin

Watery beans loading grin
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by correctguy101(m): 2:59pm On Jul 25, 2023
kokoA:
Nigeria security agencies dey shame me sha.. undecided

Shame kwa?

Anybody wey win this tug of war go receive alert... Dem dey fight for wetin dem go chop, you dey say make dem shame.. shame dey dat kain tin? shocked

U no know?
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by Chekwume16(m): 2:59pm On Jul 25, 2023
Are you sure you r normal. It looks strange that an adult like you can not see anything wrong with this display
FreeStuffsNG:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 3:00pm On Jul 25, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by mkoabiola: 3:00pm On Jul 25, 2023
This is a big fish

A big catch will attract scavengers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges / El-Rufai Tweets Despite Malami’s Prosecution Order, Reno Omokri Reacts / Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.