Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) (58153 Views)

Drama As DSS, Prisons Services Scuffle Over Emefiele’s Custody / SSS Invades CBN, Takes Over Emefiele’s office - Daily Nigerian / Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by saintadeola: 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2023
Welcome to tinubu era

1 Like

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by Ghoxt: 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2023
Animals, everywhere.
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by 9jaRealist: 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I don't get how this is news. The law enforcement officers can physically restrain at the order of superiors and when actions contrary to orders they are given are yet to be cleared by a superior, so ki ni big deal?

Please are those youths doing the recording and running commentary on the phone coverage court workers or the usual regular Nigerian lazy youths always covering everything with their phones just to trend on social media? Check my signature for free stuffs!

DISGUSTING, DISGRACEFUL AND DESPICABLE…
I would be mortified and shocked if this was not Nairaland. SMDH
>

3 Likes

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by 9jaRealist: 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2023
kokoA:
Nigeria security agencies dey shame me sha.. undecided

They’re covering their faces with balaclavas…
Because they’re ASHAMED or doing something CRIMINAL.

Only crass PARTISAN DUMMIES on Nairaland…
Would try to defend such ILLEGALITY with their arses out.
>
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by Loonyy(m): 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2023
Does prison officers no wise

That DSS gun no be .......
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by Jsucre(m): 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2023
With my full chest I support anything that can make emefiele smell and eat 🌶️. The guy suffer us
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by VictorGeneral4(m): 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2023
Two agencies fighting for their pockets
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by annyplenty(m): 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2023
Godwin4444:
some mugus are saying we should protest now cos fuel is now 580, I remember during cashless policy that we locked shop for close to 2 months n we couldn’t make sales but they don’t care about our predicament cos they believe it will help their candidate

We went to bed hungry despite having money in our account n it was so bad that we used 3k to collect 10k, but they don’t care because they thought it will help their candidate but today they want us to join d protest

If petrol turn 1000 we self will increase price of goods, it is highly hypocritical to keep quiet during cashless that killed many n affected us badly but now u want to die cos of what u think its affecting u

What are you talking about here. Was it not the government of your party that did cashless policy?
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by 234daniel2010(m): 6:14pm On Jul 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I don't get how this is news. The law enforcement officers can physically restrain at the order of superiors and when actions contrary to orders they are given are yet to be cleared by a superior, so ki ni big deal?

Please are those youths doing the recording and running commentary on the phone coverage court workers or the usual regular Nigerian lazy youths always covering everything with their phones just to trend on social media? Check my signature for free stuffs!

After you don write rubbish you still ask us to click your Signature for more rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by Mrhonesty: 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2023
The prison boss had no business being there personally. Emefuele already perfected his escape but DSS are just beginning the charges from the smallest ones. Financial charges are to follow now. Emefuele can't be released now.

quote author=odduduwa post=124649890]What's going on, tinubu should stop this nonsense witch hunting ,first to comment on fp... Brooklyn money [/quote]
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by Zikson: 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2023
God abeg ooh which kind corntree be dis undecided
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by thecommunist(m): 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2023
ecolime:

You don't understand what's going on.

To the NCS guys, na fight for their stomach. Do you know how much they will make from Emefiele daily just by having him in their custody?

Emefiele na big fish and staying in First Class prison room will fetch those guys at least 2M daily. VIP rooms na money 💰

You guys are seeing disgrace. But warders are seeing money. Everything is business in Naija trust me.

As for DSS, I no sabi their own oo. Dem full Nairaland make dem no come knock my door for night
grin
point is that those 2 government agencies have supervisors. cant they resolve this at that level instead of this show of shame? or do they need the NSA intervene to resolve it for them?
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by GreyLaw(m): 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2023
Tinubu has nothing to offer except confusion.
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by GreyLaw(m): 7:10pm On Jul 25, 2023
Mrhonesty:
The prison boss had no business being there personally. Emefuele already perfected his escape but DSS are just beginning the charges from the smallest ones. Financial charges are to follow now. Emefuele can't be released now.

quote author=odduduwa post=124649890]What's going on, tinubu should stop this nonsense witch hunting ,first to comment on fp... Brooklyn money

There are not charges! There is nothing like smallest ones. They'll lose all their cases but the gangster leaders will hold him against court rulings. That's the hallmark of a state ruled by convicts.
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by postmann: 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

You seem brain-paralytic.
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by seunayantokun(m): 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2023
This because APC is a law-abiding party since time immemorial
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by postmann: 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2023
ecolime:

You don't understand what's going on.

To the NCS guys, na fight for their stomach. Do you know how much they will make from Emefiele daily just by having him in their custody?

Emefiele na big fish and staying in First Class prison room will fetch those guys at least 2M daily. VIP rooms na money 💰

You guys are seeing disgrace. But warders are seeing money. Everything is business in Naija trust me.

As for DSS, I no sabi their own oo. Dem full Nairaland make dem no come knock my door for night
grin

Money or not is completely irrelevant. What's relevant here is if the court has remanded him at the correctional service. If that's the case, the NCS bears all responsibility for his safety and wellbeing while the court orders remain valid

And if that's the court stand, then the DSS is nothing short of a national embarrassment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by Henryfortune(m): 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2023
odduduwa:
What's going on, tinubu should stop this nonsense witch hunting ,first to comment on fp... Brooklyn money

First to comment and you chose to sprue trash..... When Allison was on the book you were silent when tafa was dragged you were silent or hailing the security men to go on .... Let the guy pay for his misdeeds one by one we will make them vomit the yam the ate
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by losky83: 7:38pm On Jul 25, 2023
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN7jUqdse-4
HONESTLY WHEN I COMPARE THE CIA,FBI,KGB,AND OTHER SMALL AND BIG AGENCIES IN OTHER COUNTRIES TO THE DSS HERE,I FEEL LIKE CRYING.
KUDOS TO THE NIGERIAN ARMY AND NAVY,KUDOS TO THE NIGERIAN AIRFORCE.
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by Slimwhyt(m): 7:48pm On Jul 25, 2023
Imagine the show of shame! angry
Nigeria has gone to the dogs.
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by ReubenE(m): 7:56pm On Jul 25, 2023
beardedboy:
What a country!

Isn't there supposed to be hierarchy defining which agency should step down for another in cases like this?

Why do we always have to settle matters like wild beasts?

If you check now, everything might be for ulterior motives. That's the worst part of it.

What has fulani got to do with this?
The ruling was clear. The court gave custody of Emefiele to the Nigeria Correctional Service. DSS don't obey court orders that's why there is a melee.

The order was never ambiguous
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by Atlantis585: 7:58pm On Jul 25, 2023
Not sure why anyone is surprised.
In a country run by election riggers, mandate stealers, crooks, convicted drug dealers, 419ers, thieves, money launderers, anything goes.
Lawlessness is now permitted especially the idiotic DSS mofos disgracing themselves every opportunity they get.
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by Slimwhyt(m): 8:01pm On Jul 25, 2023
Dcaliphate:
grin
Since an agbado was foisted on us we've had no peace

Cornfused Country

Cornfused corntree

1 Like

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2023
Nakedtruths:

One day you too would bundled and it will shock why no one will care, it's called karma

Oga go hug transformer, if e pain you.... grin grin

I wish you wetin u dey wish me 100x.... cool
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by Elev82014: 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2023
What a disgrace! All of you Unity Beggars ought to be ashamed of yourselves. Look at the type of behavior that your so-called elite forces are displaying publicly. Animals marauding as humans.
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by President2001(m): 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2023
Dss is a big shame to Nigeria and Africa
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by AfonjaPriest: 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2023
I like this. And I'm feeling good. It's the reality and it is of Tinubu's making. Oya, over to agbadorians; life has started to make nonsense of their existence.
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by Metalman(m): 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2023
Show of shame

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures / Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu / Intelligence Services Locate Sunday Igboho's Hideout - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.