Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,460 members, 7,836,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) (58157 Views)

Drama As DSS, Prisons Services Scuffle Over Emefiele’s Custody / SSS Invades CBN, Takes Over Emefiele’s office - Daily Nigerian / Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by Kendo93: 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2023
appini:
Naija don cast. Shame!!!
my brother no be today

1 Like

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by Didijiji: 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2023
Anarachy reigns

God help Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by VinnyBaba: 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2023
Earthquakes:

When do you elevate it to a news, most likely when they shot eachother I guess?
Have you heard FBI and CIA are fighting??

The Guy is very Silly! sad

These APC fans are something else. 🤦

How is this National PUBLIC Embarrassment, not News? 😕🤷

3 Likes

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by Blaze14k: 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2023
festacman:
Show of shame!

Do we have shame to start with?
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by Samogloby: 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2023
Shame!
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by FreeStuffsNG: 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2023
chrisnando:

If after watching this and you say there's nothing wrong with it, I really feel sorry for your offsprings .
mynd44 nlfpmod
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by leokid866: 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2023
asanausana91:
Tinubu is a disgrace to this country.
you are a disgrace to this country.....😔
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by ArticleBeast: 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2023
ecolime:

You don't understand what's going on.

To the NCS guys, na fight for their stomach. Do you know how much they will make from Emefiele daily just by having him in their custody?

Emefiele na big fish and staying in First Class prison room will fetch those guys at least 2M daily. VIP rooms na money 💰
Which 2m daily? People wey never go prison go dey nairaland dey talk wetin dem no know

You guys are seeing disgrace. But warders are seeing money. Everything is business in Naija trust me.

As for DSS, I no sabi their own oo. Dem full Nairaland make dem no come knock my door for night
grin
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by Fidecoo(m): 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2023
ugofulfilled:

Obviously one thing stands out: you lack shame

And conscience too.

1 Like

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by occfx: 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2023
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN7jUqdse-4

They should just open fire... After all this is a zoo

1 Like

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by SmartyPants(m): 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2023
CuriousCart:
From what I watched the match is still goalless but DSS FC is leading with ball possession. Red card dey dis match for sure. grin 🤣

goaless keh - the correctional services commanding officer on the ground is the one you are seeing being bundled out with his shirt torn open. As it is, it is 5 - 0 to DSS
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by Brushstrokes20: 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2023
# pathetic state of the shyyythole 🤣😂🤣

1 Like

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by doctokwus: 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2023
All these things happening are just evidences to demystify another clown propped up by propaganda.Amongts his other boasts,amplified by gullible supporters was that there won't be any further embarassing ,public,interagency rivalry,as was rampant during the reign of the nightmare that was Buhari.Now,just 2 months,each propaganda after another about Tinubu is being laid bare to be what it was,another scam!!
2015,accepted many were deceived,but you repeat the same error 2019,then again 2023!Is no longer being deceptive but having your brain checked for malfunction.

2 Likes

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by Biola67: 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2023
ecolime:

You don't understand what's going on.

To the NCS guys, na fight for their stomach. Do you know how much they will make from Emefiele daily just by having him in their custody?

Emefiele na big fish and staying in First Class prison room will fetch those guys at least 2M daily. VIP rooms na money 💰

You guys are seeing disgrace. But warders are seeing money. Everything is business in Naija trust me.

As for DSS, I no sabi their own oo. Dem full Nairaland make dem no come knock my door for night
grin
DSS Dey Nairaland?
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by CuriousCart(f): 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2023
SmartyPants:

goaless keh - the correctional services commanding officer on the ground is the one you are seeing being bundled out with his shirt torn open. As it is, it is 5 - 0 to DSS

The goal is to take custody of Emefiele.
Take an IQ test.
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by Mosba: 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2023
These people apparently don't what is expected of them
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by obailala(m): 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2023
Which kain contri be this? undecided

1 Like

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by ebufa: 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I don't get how this is news. The law enforcement officers can physically restrain at the order of superiors and when actions contrary to orders they are given are yet to be cleared by a superior, so ki ni big deal?

Please are those youths doing the recording and running commentary on the phone coverage court workers or the usual regular Nigerian lazy youths always covering everything with their phones just to trend on social media?

The big deal is that MC Oluomo is officially in charge of DSS now! Agberocracy is gradually being enthroned....Nigerians get ready......"Pax yorubana is here"!!!! wetin concern me.....i dey in line to order my morning cappuccino in the local Starbucks in downtown Fishers,Indiana! Tribalism finish you stiff necked ppl down there...! Tufiakwa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by shiwex: 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2023
Once the head is rotten............
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by egoldman(m): 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I don't get how this is news. The law enforcement officers can physically restrain at the order of superiors and when actions contrary to orders they are given are yet to be cleared by a superior, so ki ni big deal?

Please are those youths doing the recording and running commentary on the phone coverage court workers or the usual regular Nigerian lazy youths always covering everything with their phones just to trend on social media?

Nonsense, now I understand why ur emilokan said he is ready to fight dirty, anyone with discerning mind knows it's order from above to rearrest Emefiele he is granted bail.

INEC selected President ( Dictator ) is showing his true thuggish color.

1 Like

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by shiwex: 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2023
kokoA:
Nigeria security agencies dey shame me sha.. undecided
The shame start from the top....Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by thaoriginator: 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2023
CuriousCart:

NCS United need to change tactics.
This defensive game will not work. They should use cross and nod.
grin grin grin

Bros abeg nepa don take light, you get generator wey fuel choke inside tell me the final scores later 🤦🏾‍♂️😀
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2023
Something must be done about this lack of cohesion and communication between security agencies. This is a disgrace. Of course emeifele clearly has cases to answer, if only for the economic sabotage and threat to national security, by the single act of withdrawing currency, and making Nigerians go through hell...but there should be proper communication between security agencies.

1 Like

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by 222Martins(m): 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2023
Earthquakes:

When do you elevate it to a news, most likely when they shot eachother I guess?
Have you heard FBI and CIA are fighting??
You should be talking about the FBI and Homeland Security..... Nothing will make the FBI and CIA path cross in this manner; they have different jurisdiction [internal and External].
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by SmartyPants(m): 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2023
CuriousCart:

The goal is to take custody of Emefiele.
Take an IQ test.

I was commenting in jest obviously smiley Why so snarky? lol.

In any case, if the correctional services have been physically overpowered it is obvious who has him now. Not so mister iq test? wink lol.
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by Nakedtruths: 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2023
ROYALMAXCLEANER:
shocked shocked

Mehn.... DSS no get joy for emefiele

Make Dem bundle that idiot back to the facility... grin

No no need soft landing for now.... cool
One day you too would bundled and it will shock why no one will care, it's called karma
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by egoldman(m): 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2023
Kukutente23:

They are journalists. And it is news when two agencies of the same govt are behaving like touts fighting in public.
Just because it's your favourite politician that's at the helm does not make it less so

Stop engaging with Agbadorians, their brand of stupidity is cantagious.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu / Intelligence Services Locate Sunday Igboho's Hideout - Daily Post / Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.