Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Seeking Honest Advice: Considering Relocating Abroad - Need Your Thoughts - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Seeking Honest Advice: Considering Relocating Abroad - Need Your Thoughts (17695 Views)

"You Have No Business Relocating Abroad If You’re 40 & Above" Abroad-based Lady / Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? / If You are Doing Well In Nigeria, You Have No Business Relocating Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeking Honest Advice: Considering Relocating Abroad - Need Your Thoughts by Validated: 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2023
At 45 years old you could still land a great job in Canada, but before leaving, endeavor to upscale your professional profile. Pursue ACCA, ACMA/CGMA or CFA. Look up on CISA and CISM, but the knowing doing gap may be a problem. Ensure you are mid-way into these programs before leaving, so you can close them in Canada.

Apply to take an accounting course in Pacific Canada area in University or college, then move over to Ontario as soon as you get CPA.

As for your children, DO NOT BE DESPAIR!!! You may think they will be wayward in Canada, but hell NO! Infact, your children are more vulnerable in Nigeria than Canada. Trust me, I will not tell you what I do not know.

5 Likes

Re: Seeking Honest Advice: Considering Relocating Abroad - Need Your Thoughts by bandOFhorses: 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2023
it's hard these days for your kids to grow up sane in the western world. it's even hard to guide their choices. Stay in Nigeria. invest in agriculture. make more money and take your family to visit exotic places around the world
Re: Seeking Honest Advice: Considering Relocating Abroad - Need Your Thoughts by Exceed15: 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2023
If you have the financial strength I'd advise you relocate to Canada not UK. I pray God guides you as you make this sacrifice for your beautiful family.
Re: Seeking Honest Advice: Considering Relocating Abroad - Need Your Thoughts by theamazonguru(m): 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2023
Usefulsense:
At OP,

I foresaw your predicament in my case 2 years ago. I am currently 48 and my wife is 39. 2 years ago I made a life changing decision.

I sent my wife to Australia on a student visa utilizing all my life's savings. Today, she has stabilized a little. Though she is still a student as she had to change her course of study from accounting to social work.

Currently, her employers are planning to sponsor her nomination for PR. All the necessary documentations have been completed.
She is doing pretty well and has progressed in her pursuit of CPA certification.

She has advised me to commence study for CPA immediately and that is what i am currently doing.

Hopefully, before the end of this year, I will be on my way to Aussie with my 2 children.

Please what does CPA mean ?
Thanks
Re: Seeking Honest Advice: Considering Relocating Abroad - Need Your Thoughts by gabbytabby: 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2023
[quote author=abolade4uall post=124695138][/quote]

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/recruit-teachers-from-overseas
Re: Seeking Honest Advice: Considering Relocating Abroad - Need Your Thoughts by gabbytabby: 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2023
[quote author=abolade4uall post=124695138][/quote]

https://getintoteaching.education.gov.uk/non-uk-teachers
Re: Seeking Honest Advice: Considering Relocating Abroad - Need Your Thoughts by bigtt76(f): 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2023
Certified Public Accountant

theamazonguru:

Please what does CPA mean ?
Thanks
Re: Seeking Honest Advice: Considering Relocating Abroad - Need Your Thoughts by bigtt76(f): 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2023
Very good advice

Validated:
At 45 years old you could still land a great job in Canada, but before leaving, endeavor to upscale your professional profile. Pursue ACCA, ACMA/CGMA or CFA. Look up on CISA and CISM, but the knowing doing gap may be a problem. Ensure you are mid-way into these programs before leaving, so you can close them in Canada.

Apply to take an accounting course in Pacific Canada area in University or college, then move over to Ontario as soon as you get CPA.

As for your children, DO NOT BE DESPAIR!!! You may think they will be wayward in Canada, but hell NO! Infact, your children are more vulnerable in Nigeria than Canada. Trust me, I will not tell you what I do not know.
Re: Seeking Honest Advice: Considering Relocating Abroad - Need Your Thoughts by bigtt76(f): 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2023
Another good advice

Usefulsense:
At OP,

I foresaw your predicament in my case 2 years ago. I am currently 48 and my wife is 39. 2 years ago I made a life changing decision.

I sent my wife to Australia on a student visa utilizing all my life's savings. Today, she has stabilized a little. Though she is still a student as she had to change her course of study from accounting to social work.

Currently, her employers are planning to sponsor her nomination for PR. All the necessary documentations have been completed.
She is doing pretty well and has progressed in her pursuit of CPA certification.

She has advised me to commence study for CPA immediately and that is what i am currently doing.

Hopefully, before the end of this year, I will be on my way to Aussie with my 2 children.

Re: Seeking Honest Advice: Considering Relocating Abroad - Need Your Thoughts by Ndidi2: 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2023
ednut1:
At this point just guide your children to study courses that would make them japa easily in future like nursing, medicine, tech etc.
my thought exactly.
Re: Seeking Honest Advice: Considering Relocating Abroad - Need Your Thoughts by OBA2503: 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2023
I'm close to your situation. The only difference is am still gainfully employed.

The fact is Nigeria is only going to get tougher in the current situation. This is not to say that the policies and decisions under the present administration is wrong. It's just a case of things are going to get really tough before getting any better. And, this will come with deliberate, consistent and concerted effort from the people in power.

Now, back to the matter at hand. My advice would be to relocate abroad. Not UK cos that place is a trap unless you have God's grace seriously going with you. The primary aim of any travel is to get the papers to live freely and enjoy the benefits like your home country. In the UK, it might take a long while to acquire such paperwork for yourself and family.

Having said that, Canada and US (if possible) are better options. I read a thread about the Scandinavian countries (which I have no idea about).
This is not to say that Canada does not have its challenges with its high tax system, high housing rate and high inflation. However, with proper planning and self discipline you can overcome and achieve a lot in a few years whilst also getting your papers in record time (less than 10years).

Now, for relocating, I would advise you first of all get on the Express Entry pool, get the French lesson sorted, and as a last resort look for admission to an institution over there to get your family to Canada. These are the only plausible options apart from getting a job which is not so common these days.

Doing business in Nigeria is also good but it comes with a lot of risk especially when you consider the current economic downturn, lack of knowledge in that space and the fact that you will need time to get a hang of Nigeria's business peculiarities. It can go either way, good or bad.

To make a calculated risk, convert as much money as you can allow to foreign investments and manage your resources. Cut cost, look for other job opportunities in the short term (even if its a lower pay) and go fully on whatever decision you make.

All the best.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeking Honest Advice: Considering Relocating Abroad - Need Your Thoughts by theamazonguru(m): 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2023
bigtt76:
Certified Public Accountant

Thanks 👍
Re: Seeking Honest Advice: Considering Relocating Abroad - Need Your Thoughts by laplace19(m): 2:39pm On Jul 27, 2023
Alejo2000:
Hello fellow Nairalanders,

I find myself at a crucial crossroad in life and would greatly appreciate your valuable insights and diverse perspectives. I have worked diligently in a private organization for 15 years, managing to save up to N20 million. Additionally, I own a 3-bedroom apartment. and a few plots of land in three different states in Nigeria.

Current Situation:
Recently, I was disengaged from my job, and this has prompted me to contemplate a major life decision. I am 45 years old, and my wife is 42 years old. Together, we have three children, two of whom are in secondary school.

Contemplating Relocation:

Given the circumstances, I have been seriously considering the possibility of relocating to another country with my family via study route. Two countries have caught my attention: the UK and Canada. I believe that I still have around 15 years of active career working life by the Grace of God, and I am open to exploring new opportunities abroad for the betterment of my family's future.

Reasoning:
The motivation behind this move is to provide my children with a better education and quality of life while also embracing new experiences. However, I am fully aware that this is not without risks, as it would involve utilizing my lifetime savings and making a fresh start in a foreign land.

Seeking Your Advice
:
I humbly seek your honest advice and opinions on this matter. Here are some key points to consider:

Family considerations: How will relocating impact my children's education and overall well-being?

Age and career transition: Is starting anew in a foreign country feasible, considering my age and accounting background as my profession?

Financial stability: Should I be concerned about using my savings for this move? What steps can I take to ensure financial security in a new country?

Visa and immigration: What are the challenges and best practices in obtaining permanent residency in the UK or Canada?

Job opportunities: How promising is the job market for accountants in these countries? Are there viable prospects for career growth?

Investment options: Alternatively, what investment opportunities in Nigeria can provide a stable income stream for my family?

Conclusion:
I am deeply grateful for any advice, personal experiences, or suggestions you can provide. Your valuable insights will play a significant role in shaping this crucial decision for my family's future.

Thank you all for taking the time to read and respond to my post. Your support means a lot to me and will help me make an informed choice.

Warm regards,

Let me share to you what I intend doing with such money, latest next year December after I get married.

1) To open a pharmacy shop for my wife.
For me, this is the only buisness that will always sell. I'm looking at 6 to 8mil for it, including the shop and drugs...Though if I can get it up to 10mil before that time it will be okay but for now, I'm working on the initial budget. However, if I see a good location that will thrive very much for the pharmacy business, I'm willing to sell a plot to raise additional funds for the business.
2) I've some lands in different states like you... I've 2 plots in an estate in umuahia where I intend to use for BLOCK INDUSTRY (meanwhile, I'm a civil engineer) once the estate starts development from next year.

3) If the pharmacy shop won't work, another option for me is to put the whole funds together and buy a truck(25mil to 30mil) which I'll register under a company that will be managing it.
Let me break this down... I'm currently doing a project in asaba and I made the enquiry. For such truck(new one), weekly payment is between 400 to 500k... Monthly is around 1.5mil to 2mil with a condition that they'll be doing minor repairs while you do major repairs...but you can negotiate with a company to be doing the major repairs so that you won't be cheated on. So you can look into this direction if you're in a city where a lot of construction jobs is going on.

Abroad doesn't thrill me. I've seen people spend so much(ranging from 23mil to 30mil) traveling with their family and I'm not ready to spend such amount of money because I'm traveling abroad(I've been there in 2015 on a 2 weeks vacation) so it doesn't move me one bit.

4 Likes

Re: Seeking Honest Advice: Considering Relocating Abroad - Need Your Thoughts by bigtt76(f): 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2023
Who told you this? Don't write yourself off. First thing you should do is take a breather and don't stress yourself too much, do a gap analysis of your skills. What you have now and what's required out there. Up-skill yourself and your wife, Start applying to jobs in the UK which practise a similar accounting system like Nigeria. With 15 years working in a private sector, you obviously have transferable skills needed outside Nigeria especially financial reporting and auditing skills. Throw in a bit of data and business analytics you might be up to something. All the best.

Alejo2000:

It is hard to get sponsored visa for my field of study. I'm a Chartered accountant.
Re: Seeking Honest Advice: Considering Relocating Abroad - Need Your Thoughts by lawrenzooo: 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Better don't waste your 20 million naira o grin grin cheesy grin
As much as possible, avoid middle men.

1 Like

Re: Seeking Honest Advice: Considering Relocating Abroad - Need Your Thoughts by IbeOkehie: 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2023
ednut1:
At this point just guide your children to study courses that would make them japa easily in future like nursing, medicine, tech etc.

This is the best nugget of wisdom on this thread. And this is why having children as early as practicable is a good thing. In Nigeria today there's many 50 to 60 yr olds who are majorly dependent on their young adult children for sustenance. Survival and success is a generational pursuit.

If this is indeed a real situation, I wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Seeking Honest Advice: Considering Relocating Abroad - Need Your Thoughts by zed7: 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

If relocation is on your mind, look for jobs abroad. If you had experience in a highly sort after position I am sure you can get a work sponsorship. You can also learn french and move to Canada through express entry. Dont waste your money on farming or anything. Once your 20 million, disappears poverty go nack you front, back, left and right. Convert your money to dollars while thinking so it doesn't lose more value.
I know a guy like you. He spends all his time researching on travelling out. Always dreamt of travelling out until he turned 50. All his peers had moved on in life and he had accomplished nothing.
You always seem to know all the routes and all the strategies involved in travelling out. I hope you're doing something with your life though?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeking Honest Advice: Considering Relocating Abroad - Need Your Thoughts by Westwood2580: 2:51pm On Jul 27, 2023
priceactionx:
Number one is that money may not be enough for everyone and secondly, study routes are very expensive now. It will drain you out.
They use it to make money alot from immigrants while their people are very lazy and believe they are a graduate after high school.
What class is your children in secondary school and are they science or intended science students? How good are they?
If they are very good academically, I will advise you to focus on them to take SAT practice seriously from now, let them do that when ready, get scorlarship in US university that can sponsor him or her, from then, focus more on building them more especially in science and tech. It's a matter of few years.

Then for you, please try and consider learning latest accounting practice with latest software. There will always a latest software that people in your field are using to do certain job now. Check first, there may be.
Consider upgrading your self online and remotely. It won't cost you more at all. Go to Upwork and fiverr, indeed, LinkedIn and co to give you a clue of high task jobs using specific software or what high earner that joined recently are using to complete their tasks. Learn them fast remotely and start applying remotely, (If am in your shoe, I will highly consider this alot).
With this, you will stay in your field, work remotely, and build your children education well.
If God helps you on them, it will be easy route later years for you to be going on and off.
Blend it on many options similar to this. Consider @Ednut1 suggestions too. Getting along and staying abroad now is getting expensive. Cost of everything is rising. And no one send or will send your a.ss.
Quickbooks and Xerox are great softwares for a practicing accountant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeking Honest Advice: Considering Relocating Abroad - Need Your Thoughts by felixzo1(m): 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2023
Alejo2000:

I find myself at a crucial crossroad in life and would greatly appreciate your valuable insights and diverse perspectives. I have worked diligently in a private organization for 15 years, managing to save up to N20 million. Additionally, I own a 3-bedroom apartment. and a few plots of land in three different states in Nigeria.

Current Situation:
Recently, I was disengaged from my job, and this has prompted me to contemplate a major life decision. I am 45 years old, and my wife is 42 years old. Together, we have three children, two of whom are in secondary school.

Given the circumstances, I have been seriously considering the possibility of relocating to another country with my family via study route. Two countries have caught my attention: the UK and Canada. I believe that I still have around 15 years of active career working life by the Grace of God, and I am open to exploring new opportunities abroad for the betterment of my family's future.

Reasoning:
The motivation behind this move is to provide my children with a better education and quality of life while also embracing new experiences. However, I am fully aware that this is not without risks, as it would involve utilizing my lifetime savings and making a fresh start in a foreign land.

Seeking Your Advice
:
I humbly seek your honest advice and opinions on this matter. Here are some key points to consider:

Family considerations: How will relocating impact my children's education and overall well-being?

Age and career transition: Is starting anew in a foreign country feasible, considering my age and accounting background as my profession?

Financial stability: Should I be concerned about using my savings for this move? What steps can I take to ensure financial security in a new country?

Visa and immigration: What are the challenges and best practices in obtaining permanent residency in the UK or Canada?

Job opportunities: How promising is the job market for accountants in these countries? Are there viable prospects for career growth?

Investment options: Alternatively, what investment opportunities in Nigeria can provide a stable income stream for my family?

Conclusion:
I am deeply grateful for any advice, personal experiences, or suggestions you can provide. Your valuable insights will play a significant role in shaping this crucial decision for my family's future.

Thank you all for taking the time to read and respond to my post. Your support means a lot to me and will help me make an informed choice.

Warm regards,
Australia also has perment residence visa, you could be eligible. check the Australia visa thread for details.
Re: Seeking Honest Advice: Considering Relocating Abroad - Need Your Thoughts by Westwood2580: 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2023
I don't know if you will consider my advice but i will advice you to enroll for project management bootcamp that will also help you to leverage your existing accounting experience to more fulfilling career. Just six months u should be fully ready to work as a project manager.. You're not too old to learn new skills.

1 Like

Re: Seeking Honest Advice: Considering Relocating Abroad - Need Your Thoughts by OChimex: 2:55pm On Jul 27, 2023
Alejo2000:

Current Situation:

Reasoning:

Seeking Your Advice
:

Conclusion:

Warm regards,

My honest opinion, first, I live in the US,
Relocating at your age with your family to any foreign country will drive you crazy because of the change in everything especially work stress and bills, they are getting crazily expensive. US is all about starting on time and working your ass off smartly to build a career over the course of at least 10 years.
No short cut in developed countries, it’s pure hard work and smartness and many years to build a career and start earning well.
But with your family, it will be killing for you.
At this point and age, the only way it will be justified is if you are seeking survival.
With 20 million, you can invest hugely in something in Nigeria and still make a lot and when your family have a stable steady income, you can make a move first and settle and bring them over, but then it’s risky too because of your absence can cause a huge trouble in your family.
Just make proper deep research about investing in Nigeria.
But again, you will be overwhelmed moving to foreign land with kids and wife at your age.
If say you are not married, I for advise you to relocate and once you move, then package your self so well and try grab one oyinbo woman wey go help you settle and stabilize.
I hate to say this too, walahi if you move here as a family man, you go see fine oyinbo women wey fine soteee you go dey regret why you moved here as a married man 😂

1 Like

Re: Seeking Honest Advice: Considering Relocating Abroad - Need Your Thoughts by Odion8: 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2023
Nice advice.
OChimex:

My honest opinion, first, I live in the US,
Relocating at your age with your family to any foreign country will drive you crazy because of the change in everything especially work stress and bills, they are getting crazily expensive. US is all about starting on time and working your ass off smartly to build a career over the course of at least 10 years.
No short cut in developed countries, it’s pure hard work and smartness and many years to build a career and start earning well.
But with your family, it will be killing for you.
At this point and age, the only way it will be justified is if you are seeking survival.
With 20 million, you can invest hugely in something in Nigeria and still make a lot and when your family have a stable steady income, you can make a move first and settle and bring them over, but then it’s risky too because of your absence can cause a huge trouble in your family.
Just make proper deep research about investing in Nigeria.
But again, you will be overwhelmed moving to foreign land with kids and wife at your age.
franchasofficia:
Your situation is very dicey in the sense that you havent been doing business, starting one now when Nigeria has almost gone to the baboons, hyenas and jackals won't be an easy one. You may end up wasting the 20million savings trying to figure out the business and before you understand the business secrets, you may have folded up.

What does your wife do?

How about relocating alone first to countries like; Finland, Norway, or other unpopular Scandinavian countries for a masters? Finland have a very affordable masters programme for international students, Norway used to be tuition free for Nigerians not until this year they started charging high tuition fee if not, Norway would have been your best bet cos there are plenty jobs, I have people there.

Make more research about studying masters in Finland, etc. If it would cost you 10million to relocate alone, try it and use 6million to setup a pharmacy shop for your wife before you relocate.

But if that route will cost you more then try the next suggestions below:

Map out 10million and setup a pharmacy shop. Your wife will need go on an internship at any pharmacy shop for some months before yours is fully ready to get an idea of how to run the biz with the registered pharmacist you guys would employ.

Setup a small office for yourself to start consulting as a Chartered Accountant. Print good business cards and proposals and submit to supermarket owners, etc to help them organize their stock and bookkeeping, with time you will start getting jobs. Also add external auditing to your portfolio of what you can do.

Create a linkedin profile on this new business of consulting. Inform friends, Church members, clique about your new consulting firm.

Save 7million in a dollar account and keep 3million for running family for now.

Start now to guide your kids to love nursing, medicine, radiography, pharmacy, software engineering, etc. This will prepare them to face future with greater chance of survival.

May God see you through and please don't panic, you are still on top, fear will push you into depression and cause you to start making irrational and foolish decisions that will ruin your years of hardwork.

Remember you are still better than over 150million Nigerians out there.

I pray God guide you to make the best decision at this critical time, amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeking Honest Advice: Considering Relocating Abroad - Need Your Thoughts by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2023
zed7:

I know a guy like you. He spends all his time researching on travelling out. Always dreamt of travelling out until he turned 50. All his peers had moved on in life and he had accomplished nothing.
You always seem to know all the routes and all the strategies involved in travelling out. I hope you're doing something with your life though?

I am eating agbado in agbado kingdom grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seeking Honest Advice: Considering Relocating Abroad - Need Your Thoughts by MeineMutter: 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2023
Alejo2000:

Current Situation:

Reasoning:

Seeking Your Advice
:

Conclusion:

Warm regards,

It’s a pity that we don’t know your profession and/or whether you have transferable skills or not.

Based on the little you wrote about yourself, I will say these:

- go but don’t plan staying longer because you are already old for their system. Going abroad will give you certain exposure and change your orientation about some things.

- be ready to do menial jobs all through.

- don’t plan to stay longer than 5 to 7 years if you don’t want to be useless.

- save while you work there and start commercial projects on your land you have back home. Don’t think of using your savings to build any house ‘to your taste o’ - at least while you are still abroad.

- it would be better if you and your wife can pull resources together to build more units of simple rentable structures on those land.

- when it is 10 years (max), leave and go and face your investments fully in Nigeria.

Things would have improved a bit in Nigeria but it won’t get to the level of that of western world.

Ire o.
Re: Seeking Honest Advice: Considering Relocating Abroad - Need Your Thoughts by dfrost: 3:13pm On Jul 27, 2023
Alejo2000:

Warm regards,

Hi Alejo2000,

You have gathered a lot from this thread so mine might really mean nothing. You have the money already. Bank it or save up in fx and keep it as a trust fund for your children (just 3/4 of it) or invest in landed properties.

Move your children to a stable African French-speaking country. Thereby you have given them a head start on a new language before 2 to 3 years, they are already fluent. Always remember, you are investing in your children. They are your primary goal for now. Forget about yourself. In Shaa Allah, when they are balanced in life, they can always pull you and your wife over for vacation and longer stays eventually.
Re: Seeking Honest Advice: Considering Relocating Abroad - Need Your Thoughts by darejoshua1(m): 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2023
Based on my experience.

Please guide your available fund jealously.
Be very care about starting business except you are 💯 sure of the exact returns. I tried a factory, well planned, well funded, strategically located. Yet it failed, it was crumbled within 2years and all funds including borrowed funds wasted. No thanks to my Sales Department. Meanwhile, 'am a Chartered Accountant & a Business Manager with decades of experience. Yet it failed.
If you want to startup, BE CAREFUL.

Japa as an option is not a bad choice at all.
Unlike your case, I was still gainfully employed & getting good pay when I made the decision to relocate. I delayed it because I was hoping to start a successful business & stay in Nigeria but it changed when I lost millions in the failed business. I started thinking & taking steps to relocate.
Finally, it happened & now in Canada with my family. For us, it's the best decision we made.

We started all over last year when we landed but to the Glory of God we are almost settled now.

On japa.
Just be mindful of the country, relocation platform & how to achieve your target. BE CAREFUL when dealing with Travel Agents.
Getting Accounting Job is not a problem because there are openings everyday although you may start small but you will grow fast especially as an Accountant.

My short term advice.
Invest your 20m in an upfront-interest yielding investment for 6-12months i.e Treasury Bills, Fixed Deposit or with stable Asset Management Company. Negotiate for the highest rate like 18%, take your interest upfront that between 3m - 3.6m. Manage with it while you take decisions.

Buying FX is a good option also but not at this time when the rate is unnecessarily high with potential to drop after school fees payment rush.

I wish you all the best.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeking Honest Advice: Considering Relocating Abroad - Need Your Thoughts by Icon16(m): 3:24pm On Jul 27, 2023
I currently lives in UK at age 33. I moved in with my wife early this year, I will advise you move into any state like osun, Kwara, Oyo or ogun get a land on leasing arrangement that will cost you less, engage the service of expert in crop farming in part time contract to save cost. Your harvest in maize and cassava can triple your investment . I can help you for land if your choice is Kwara
You need to know that you need land that will be free from herdsmen. The UK is no longer granting dependant visa from January but your savings can turn you to a very big man in Naija

You can also engage the local craftsmen to craft some machine that will not cost more than 1m to process those produce for you that will enable you to keep them to when the price will appreciate in the market b4 selling

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Car Crushes Nursing Mother, Commercial Motorcyclist To Death In Osun / NRC Reacts To Hitch On Ibadan-lagos Train Service / Lists Of The 6 Best Lounges And Clubs In The Ibadan City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.