Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,312 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido - Music/Radio (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido (38955 Views)

Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video / ’jaye Lo’ : Davido Deletes Controversial Video Amid Backlash / Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by PrinceGallant: 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2023
KENFERDYOORI:
I applaud the level of prof's articulation even in his 80s. Not everyone will understand what he states here, but he has made lots of salient points.

He wrote nonsensical jargon, we write to communicate.
Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by NzogbuNzogbu: 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2023
udemzyudex:

More like a combination of other religion, actually the Jews were correcting their prophet whenever he says something wrong and he immediately get a revelation to fix the previous revelation.

The religion is kinda center around Judaism, Hinduism,and a little story from the book of Thomas which the christians don't regard , especially the paper where Isah created a bird from clay,it's from the book of Thomas.

If you call it a cult,well you might not be far from the truth though since the prophet privileges centers around having sex and money which is kinda relate to how cult leaders behave but I don't call it a cult though.

For me most Muslim especially in this South west are better than Islam,I have a lot of Muslim friends here and I can attest to the fact that they are better than Islam in term of what it teaches.

The real people who follow Islam are the Taliban,ISIS etc
bro there is no point in history where Jews where correcting their prophets

It was Mohammed that was making errors when he wanted to win the Jews and Christian's over, they would simply tell him he was wrong that's why he adopted all Jews and christian stories so he won't get to re explain his cult.

Even among the Arabs Mohammed got a fake revelation from Satan that Muslims can bow to pagan idols until that one was obvious and he was corrected

But he still carried on with bowing to black stone and walking naked to a stone which the Jews never did he had to some how always validate the foolishness that the prophets in far Israel came to Arab land to do those abomination

Finally the biggest joke in Islam is that they claim yaweh abandoned the Jews and gave Jews inheritance to the Arabs yet yaweh is clear in the whole Bible that he would never forsake the covenant he had with Abraham to Isaac and Jacob (Israel) that's why he kept punishing Israel when they sinned and bringing them back to the land, that's why Israel exist again according to that everlasting promise

So Islam is a fraud, yaweh never at anytime took the covenant to Arabs and Mohammed (Islam) in replacement of judiasm which comminate to Christianity
Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Tyktoker: 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2023
Na lie, He owes no one apology even their God.
Jostoman:
No prof. Let Davido Apologize and let the matter rest.
Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by adeboizy11(m): 6:10pm On Jul 26, 2023
So people wey nor get 1st class abi 2.1 nor sabi anything angry grin

Righthussle:
Make I summarise am for Una because this article no be for people wey graduate with pass, third class or 2.2 .

Him say make Davido no apologize.

Abeg na joke oo.
Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by johannu(m): 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2023
beejay85:

"He came to us from the rock city" ...ABEOKUTA grin
At all at all....I no lost grin

You sabi

1 Like

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by TeeNanu(m): 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2023
Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Aboki99(m): 8:10pm On Jul 26, 2023
omoluka:

This country has no future obviously, religion has destroy you northern Muslim

How did religion destroy northern Muslims? Because they refused to be mocked at and insulted?

Do u want them to be like low esteem followers of other faiths who stand for nothing and fall for anything?
Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Bimpe29: 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2023
Abi you don't understand his kind of English that's really different from the one you are teaching grin cheesy 😜
illicit:
Even though I understand and teach English

This Baba's English doesn't always understand me

shocked

grin

1 Like

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by illicit(m): 8:33pm On Jul 26, 2023
Bimpe29:
Abi you don't understand his kind of English that's really different from the one you are teaching grin cheesy 😜
Lol

U got me hahahaha

grin

1 Like

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by bigwig071(m): 8:39pm On Jul 26, 2023
He must apologize just because he is a yoruba man (coward) that's the only reason.... if na an igbo man now taa who send all the Muslims in world kwanu.. na why ein use fear delete the video wey ein do with eim own money... yoruba people self
Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Diligent1(f): 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2023
Kingpele:
Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha yoruba Muslims will be confused because soyinya used to enjoy their support since he was rooting for tinubu presidency..but for me no one should use any religious vests or tradition for worldly entertainment...davido and others should desist from it ...people are free to believe anything and worship anything...with the everlasting consequences of believing in falsehood or reward of believing the truth
Anybody that I see typing yoruba Muslims, I see them as stupid people.

1 Like

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Diligent1(f): 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
bro there is no point in history where Jews where correcting their prophets

It was Mohammed that was making errors when he wanted to win the Jews and Christian's over, they would simply tell him he was wrong that's why he adopted all Jews and christian stories so he won't get to re explain his cult.

Even among the Arabs Mohammed got a fake revelation from Satan that Muslims can bow to pagan idols until that one was obvious and he was corrected

But he still carried on with bowing to black stone and walking naked to a stone which the Jews never did he had to some how always validate the foolishness that the prophets in far Israel came to Arab land to do those abomination

Finally the biggest joke in Islam is that they claim yaweh abandoned the Jews and gave Jews inheritance to the Arabs yet yaweh is clear in the whole Bible that he would never forsake the covenant he had with Abraham to Isaac and Jacob (Israel) that's why he kept punishing Israel when they sinned and bringing them back to the land, that's why Israel exist again according to that everlasting promise

So Islam is a fraud, yaweh never at anytime took the covenant to Arabs and Mohammed (Islam) in replacement of judiasm which comminate to Christianity
Go to Jerusalem, you will do ablution and pray like Muslims as part of your pilgrimage, continue to fool yourself.

1 Like

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by DodadaKoKigbe: 9:59pm On Jul 26, 2023
Praxis758:
Will the church be persuaded to conduct funeral service for Soyinka after his demise?

I’m asking this because these elites abuse and denigrate Christianity during their life times, while their families and friends will be begging/mounting pressure on the church to bury them.

Soyinka practices Yoruba religion. He will be buried according to traditional rights. He doesn't care about your imported burial rights.

1 Like

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by DodadaKoKigbe: 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2023
DEBJOCH1:
ELIMINATE RELIGION, TRIBE AND SENTIMENT FROM NIGERIA, NIGERIA WILL BE A BETTER PLACE TO BE ON EARTH. THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA STARTED THE VERY FIRST DAY ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY ENTERED NIGERIA, AND IT ALSO STARTED THE VERY FIRST DAY TRIBAL SUPERIORITY AND IDENTITY STARTED. GOD BLESS OUR FOREFATHERS.

ALL you need to do is eliminate the two imported religions. And we will be alright.
Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by DodadaKoKigbe: 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2023
enemyofprogress:
their wahala too much much. No wonder their leader didn't rice up from death, him dey for ground permanently till thy kingdom come

Even Jesus no rise up so what's your point?
Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Goddyrichie(m): 10:48pm On Jul 26, 2023
Morbeta11:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/jaye-lo-you-owe-no-apology-to-muslims-soyinka-defends-davido/
untop say make davido no apologies na him cause all this big big grammar
Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by jimcaddy(m): 1:26am On Jul 27, 2023
I know some mumus will come here to abuse the erudite Professor for this, but he is right. He owes no soul any apology. Unless someone tells me exactly what is offensive about that video, I refuse to believe every other sentimental bs that we try to create.
Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Tundex911: 1:48am On Jul 27, 2023
Seconded
Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by bigcasava1(m): 6:24am On Jul 27, 2023
Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by bigcasava1(m): 6:27am On Jul 27, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

ALL you need to do is eliminate the two imported religions. And we will be alright.
that is not what he suggested, others countries that are doing well still have these two religion.
Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Teymanhenry(f): 6:41am On Jul 27, 2023
Jostoman:
No prof. Let Davido Apologize and let the matter rest.
What did he do that deserved an apology?
Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Flows001(m): 7:06am On Jul 27, 2023
IconicR:
Atheist Soyinka should keep quiet, if anything happens now he'll not be affected and besides Davido stepped out of his boundaries. You know quite well that Muslims don't joke with their religion yet you dare them expecting no reaction because you are Davido smh. Northeners don't even rate all these musicians, don't look for trouble and cry fowl over how they react
Was it Davido that sang the song?

Did you see him in the video?

A fellow Muslim made the song and video, go for him instead!!

Make I gbesoke jareee

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Morbeta11(m): 7:41am On Jul 27, 2023

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Tommydare(m): 9:25am On Jul 27, 2023
Israel, China etc are not religious countries? Did you know the number of religion in China?or the number of those adherents? And u even said Israel is not a religious country bro.... A country that practiced three major religions and religious pilgrims always go there every time is not a religious country I don't even know what you called religion anyways. Even the UK and US have atleast 90% of their population fallen under religion even though the seriousness can't be compared to what we have in Africa, Asia .
sotall:

US, UK, Israel, China are not religious countries.

When you talk of religious countries obvious examples should be Nigeria, Iran, Afghanistan, Indian, Pakistan, UAE, Sudan, etc...with exception of UAE(oil money) , one thing they all have in common is poverty.

Infact, only few religious countries are an exception to my assertion. Majority of religious countries aee not prosperous nor have good government.

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by jullary(m): 9:44am On Jul 27, 2023
Read it yourself
https://www.nairaland.com/1177271/mallam-el-rufai-attacks-jesus-christ
IconicR:
Any proof of elrufai insulting Christ? As for Deborah's everything is in God's hand and I don't want to say some things. I'll keep advising people to respect boundaries because we react differently to things
Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by sotall(m): 9:50am On Jul 27, 2023
Tommydare:
Israel, China etc are not religious countries? Did you know the number of religion in China?or the number of those adherents? And u even said Israel is not a religious country bro.... A country that practiced three major religions and religious pilgrims always go there every time is not a religious country I don't even know what you called religion anyways. Even the UK and US have atleast 90% of their population fallen under religion even though the seriousness can't be compared to what we have in Africa, Asia .

You missing the point.

A religious country is one whose politics revolves or is mixed with religion.

China, UK and US , and Israel politics aren't mixed with religion.

That's not same with countries like Iran, Nigeria, Pakistan, Afghanistan etc...
Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by jullary(m): 9:53am On Jul 27, 2023
Then if u get to ODOGBOLU ijebu aak of the name of the chief iman BABA OJULARI or listen to faaji fm every friday my uncle OJULARI aka OJUS doing muslim program, even during ramadan by midnight.so am not lieing by telling you am from confirmed muslim background. Reason my moniker is jullary. Thank you
bayplus:

Which your father is a chief imam?

Chief imam of where?

You can lie to yourself
Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by KENFERDYOORI(m): 10:02pm On Jul 27, 2023
PrinceGallant:

He wrote nonsensical jargon, we write to communicate.

grin grin He wrote for the enlightened, and the enlightened understood his point. wink
Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by PrinceGallant: 6:57am On Jul 28, 2023
KENFERDYOORI:

grin grin He wrote for the enlightened, and the enlightened understood his point. wink
Dindinrin
Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Godwinmy: 11:14pm On Apr 03
Olarewaju Kazeem and Ebube Miracle should reach me on 08134358849 thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes / I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! / Olamide Releases 999 EP Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.