Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido (38948 Views)

Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video / ’jaye Lo’ : Davido Deletes Controversial Video Amid Backlash / Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Lifestone(m): 10:41am On Jul 26, 2023
Weathered:
"Distinguished" is still an adjective qualifying a noun.

Haba, of all the beautiful things and his proses. He tried

1 Like

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by beardedboy(m): 10:42am On Jul 26, 2023

1 Like

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Godwinmy: 10:43am On Jul 26, 2023
Righthussle:
Make I summarise am for Una because this article no be for people wey graduate with third class and 2.2 .

Him say make Davido no apologize.
What is your business with people who graduated with third class and 2.2
Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by EmmyDJourno: 10:43am On Jul 26, 2023
Mikkeal:

Why do you guys always see ethnicity in everything this is a religious matter

Yoruba Ronu😃
Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by xhamel89: 10:44am On Jul 26, 2023
Righthussle:
Make I summarise am for Una because this article no be for people wey graduate with third class and 2.2 .

What did Soyinka graduate with?
Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Miafi42r: 10:44am On Jul 26, 2023
Hchdb

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Gandrova: 10:45am On Jul 26, 2023
BigYash:
The wicked will keep tormenting you.. And God forbids you die before your time,what will be your gain. The wicked must not have peace o..
Always give benefits of doubt to people. Play your own Part and allow God to take control of the situation.
Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by bablon20(m): 10:45am On Jul 26, 2023
Mr. Bright, always try to read and understand a simple sentence before jumping on someone's comment. Go and re-read what I typed again, this time, slowly.

Aremson14:

If you were a bright person you would understand "the so called Western education" started from the middle east (During the Islamic era)
Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by WantsandMore: 10:45am On Jul 26, 2023
Succinct Baba ...
I dey with you..

2 Likes

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by olayinka63: 10:47am On Jul 26, 2023
What do you expect from a kaafir? He was referencing Deborah case but his brain forgot that of Fatimah and her 4 children killed at Anambra and no justice till today. Well, not all oldies are sensible sha.

4 Likes

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by KENFERDYOORI(m): 10:51am On Jul 26, 2023
I applaud the level of prof's articulation even in his 80s. Not everyone will understand what he states here, but he has made lots of salient points.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Sirchigo4: 10:56am On Jul 26, 2023
Righthussle:

Lol

Mad person, u don finish people like me

Hahaha
Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Adakintroy: 10:57am On Jul 26, 2023
Let me summarize it for Una what he said for those who can't read between the lines here.

What he said was we are in POWER now.

If we offend you,learn to take it.
Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Sirchigo4: 10:57am On Jul 26, 2023
illicit:
Even though I understand and teach English

This Baba's English doesn't always understand me

shocked

grin

Lol

I swear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Sirchigo4: 10:59am On Jul 26, 2023
MAKAPOLY:
Do they still make them like Soyinka anymore? No, I strongly doubt it. Look him, a moving train of unparalleled wisdom transiting knowledge on the rail of justice. A distinguished by all standard; sworn,proven and coveted eternally. Strands of grey hairs oozing longevity like pyrotechnics fireworks, who else crossed the mediterranean without a Moses rod just to ink his name on those high mountains in Sverige with gel pens and poetic overtones. 1986? Yes, you guessed right!! Let us all build for him a castle of gold surrounded with alexandrite, emerald, sapphire and ruby. On his crown? Let there be measures of the precious Kohinoor. He came to us from the rock city and now his watch is preseverd forever.

Nice one

U tried a bit like the prof

1 Like

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Oomardesigns: 11:00am On Jul 26, 2023
Old fool trying to fuel the matter

1 Like

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Octopusssy(f): 11:04am On Jul 26, 2023
Kongi has spoken. Weldone sir!!

Meanwhile

“As already admitted, I have not seen the clip, but I insist on the right of the artiste to deploy dance in a religious setting as a fundamental given. Such deployment is universal heritage, most especially applicable in the case of Islam where a plot of land, even without the physical structure, can be turned, in the twinkling of an eye, into a sacral space for believers to gather and worship in between mundane pursuits.
Lmao!!! So true cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Mayeldah(m): 11:04am On Jul 26, 2023
John4B:
This backward folks... When same plate they used in serving others is use to serve them they will start crying. Nothing is wrong with them making derogatory statement against another faith but everything is wrong when they receive same. Like I said, they can only practice this their stupidity in their region. Nonsense!

Nonesense my brother.

Davido should not apologize, the religion of piss people can bleep off

1 Like

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Exceed15: 11:04am On Jul 26, 2023
Deborah Samuel was lynched and burnt alive ,no apology to christian community. Infact some notable Muslim scholars supported the gruesome murder. Infact to hell with Islam.. Apology Kee una there. Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Octopusssy(f): 11:06am On Jul 26, 2023
MAKAPOLY:
Do they still make them like Soyinka anymore? No, I strongly doubt it. Look him, a moving train of unparalleled wisdom transiting knowledge on the rail of justice. A distinguished by all standard; sworn,proven and coveted eternally. Strands of grey hairs oozing longevity like pyrotechnics fireworks, who else crossed the mediterranean without a Moses rod just to ink his name on those high mountains in Sverige with gel pens and poetic overtones. 1986? Yes, you guessed right!! Let us all build for him a castle of gold surrounded with alexandrite, emerald, sapphire and ruby. On his crown? Let there be measures of the precious Kohinoor. He came to us from the rock city and now his watch is preseverd forever.
He is the last of a dying breed. A gem. A national treasure

1 Like

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by thaoriginator: 11:06am On Jul 26, 2023
This Pop wan keee pesin with english.. Baba chill, we no dey for Camp bridge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by zomby(m): 11:07am On Jul 26, 2023
Soyinka may be right, but 2 or 3 or 4 wrongs don't make a right. Davido should simply apologize by stating that the error was a misjudgment of the video crew.....And then move on.
YOU DON'T HAVE TO WIN EVERY BATTLE..

1 Like

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by izubext007: 11:09am On Jul 26, 2023
that's true ,,, no apologies

1 Like

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by OvertheTop(m): 11:14am On Jul 26, 2023
Righthussle:

You Graduated with a PASS? shocked

You Try Sha. it's not the end of Life!
Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Octopusssy(f): 11:15am On Jul 26, 2023
Puss360:
Let him apologize and let's move on with our lives....
Let them first apologise to Deborah's family for lynching their child on the basis of hearsay.

4 Likes

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Menclothing: 11:22am On Jul 26, 2023
Am Dissapointed in every Yoruba Muslim who told Davido to apologize but you all post fake miracle videos and church songs and laugh over it this pure hypocrisy
Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by ipobarecriminals: 11:25am On Jul 26, 2023
angry you'll be happy if a 15 years old call you a dumb goat or ur father as slowpoke now? If u dnt respect ur own father,you should@ least respect the ones outside. Pray u even reach 40-50 years old.
Oomardesigns:
Old fool trying to fuel the matter

1 Like

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by vannessa7(f): 11:29am On Jul 26, 2023
Biola67:

Na who una wan burn be this undecided . Near am first.

Wisdom will make anyone ask him self or herself "do I want to be right or do I want to be happy". It will not cost Davido anything to apologize because when it comes to the Hausas they don't joke with Islam, reliable sources said Deborah was told to apologize immediately after that incident but she refused and that was why it escalated to that extent. Davido by this act might have offended Boko Haram terrorist and all those northern leaders like IBB, Buhari etc, you remember what the governor said after Deborah was killed, it was obvious he supported the killing, a dead person cannot prove right even if the killer is killed immediately.
My point, those DSS and security personnel could be used if they want to deal with Davido, even his friends, staff and personnel are not left out, they can be recruited to take him out, God forbid, he couldn't even protect his own son, nzogbu nzogbu method has never and will never yield any good results, he should apologize even if he doesn't mean it, I'm sure his mother would say the same thing if alive. My one cent
Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by tonytony208(m): 11:30am On Jul 26, 2023
Jostoman:
No prof. Let Davido Apologize and let the matter rest.

Have Muslims apologized for killing Deborah?

1 Like

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by chipower: 11:30am On Jul 26, 2023
IconicR:
Any proof of elrufai insulting Christ? As for Deborah's everything is in God's hand and I don't want to say some things. I'll keep advising people to respect boundaries because we react differently to things
Which boundaries are you talking about.? Who sets the boundaries? You?
Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Kennitrust(m): 11:31am On Jul 26, 2023
Kukutente23:
What is he saying?
I don't understand
no apology... Muslim doesn't apologize to Christian so why should Christian apologize to Muslim.
Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Kossyso: 11:31am On Jul 26, 2023
Let's all agree to divide this country make everyone rest. We are totally different in all ramifications!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes / I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! / Olamide Releases 999 EP Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.