Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido (39000 Views)

Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video / ’jaye Lo’ : Davido Deletes Controversial Video Amid Backlash / Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Akeem79(m): 9:40am On Jul 26, 2023
Lol
Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Xscape1993(m): 9:40am On Jul 26, 2023
Religion of war.....

1 Like

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Elvis2kay: 9:42am On Jul 26, 2023
Islam religion of war... in Scandinavia we burnt the Quran and nothing dey happen.. they should be more tolerance afterall Mohammed na rapist banging 11 years old piking

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Curious345: 9:42am On Jul 26, 2023
Northern Muslims are way too fanatical for me liking

6 Likes

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Shinjawestside: 9:43am On Jul 26, 2023
Head slamming mohammadian terrorists.

Bleep all of you

6 Likes

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Curious345: 9:44am On Jul 26, 2023
Before you type anything, remember that the jihadist instigator is one Bashir Ahmad, the senior special assistant to Tinubu on religious beliefs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 26, 2023
Atheist Soyinka should keep quiet, if anything happens now he'll not be affected and besides Davido stepped out of his boundaries. You know quite well that Muslims don't joke with their religion yet you dare them expecting no reaction because you are Davido smh. Northeners don't even rate all these musicians, don't look for trouble and cry fowl over how they react

2 Likes

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by thinkmoney(m): 9:45am On Jul 26, 2023
Morbeta11:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/jaye-lo-you-owe-no-apology-to-muslims-soyinka-defends-davido/
English too much.
But I concur with u on this one. Raising rabbles on unimportant things
Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Rooneyx(f): 9:45am On Jul 26, 2023
Useless aboki men, dem get sense b4. Same as ndi ofe mmanu aka ewedu gullible piglets in d west

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Biola67: 9:45am On Jul 26, 2023
Jostoman:
No prof. Let Davido Apologize and let the matter rest.
Go open Davido mouth na

5 Likes

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by thinkmoney(m): 9:46am On Jul 26, 2023
Jostoman:
Make e no rest. Let them go and fight those burning Qurans in the west.
Misplaced priorities.
People that want to fight for God

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Biola67: 9:46am On Jul 26, 2023
IconicR:
Atheist Soyinka should keep quiet, if anything happens now he'll not be affected and besides Davido stepped out of his boundaries. You know quite well that Muslims don't joke with their religion yet you dare them expecting no reaction because you are Davido smh. Northeners don't even rate all these musicians, don't look for trouble and cry fowl over how they react
Make dey try near Davido first. you think say na poor man wey dem Dey lynch for road anyhow

6 Likes

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by ipobarecriminals: 9:47am On Jul 26, 2023
angry cool slow boy talk.
Jostoman:
Allow God to judge Davido..Useless talk

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Weathered: 9:48am On Jul 26, 2023
MAKAPOLY:
Do they still make them like Soyinka anymore? No, I strongly doubt it. Look him, a moving train of unparalleled wisdom transiting knowledge on the rail of justice. A distinguished by all standard; sworn,proven and coveted eternally. Strands of grey hairs oozing longevity like pyrotechnics fireworks, who else crossed the mediterranean without a Moses rod just to ink his name on those high mountains in Sverige with gel pens and poetic overtones. 1986? Yes, you guessed right!! Let us all build for him a castle of gold surrounded with alexandrite, emerald, sapphire and ruby. On his crown? Let there be measures of the precious Kohinoor. He came to us from the rock city and now his watch is preseverd forever.
you need to stop disgracing the English language like this.
Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by ovie8200: 9:49am On Jul 26, 2023
Jostoman:

For what exactly if I ask?

5 Likes

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:49am On Jul 26, 2023
ELIMINATE RELIGION, TRIBE AND SENTIMENT FROM NIGERIA, NIGERIA WILL BE A BETTER PLACE TO BE ON EARTH. THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA STARTED THE VERY FIRST DAY ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY ENTERED NIGERIA, AND IT ALSO STARTED THE VERY FIRST DAY TRIBAL SUPERIORITY AND IDENTITY STARTED. GOD BLESS OUR FOREFATHERS.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 26, 2023
Biola67:

Make dey try near Davido first. you think say na poor man wey dem Dey lynch for road anyhow
I swear nothing will happen, let's not deceive ourselves. Davido should dare them and see, when I saw the video I totally condemn it, I don't like people creating unnecessary trouble that could be avoided. If christians joke with their religion then let it remain with christianity but they should not force it down the throat of others. Davido is foolish to have posted that video

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by gfelo(m): 9:50am On Jul 26, 2023
Go and hang yourself if he no apologies, or better still go and lynch Davido for blasphemy

Jostoman:

4 Likes

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by PPIA: 9:50am On Jul 26, 2023
chibrolex:
Supported
Seconded cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by enemyofprogress: 9:50am On Jul 26, 2023
Religion of peace, my yansh. Fok you all!

4 Likes

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by ipobarecriminals: 9:51am On Jul 26, 2023
sad carry dictionary grin around
illicit:
Even though I understand and teach English

This Baba's English doesn't always understand me

shocked

grin
I remember Obabiagbon(whatever his name be)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Lifestone(m): 9:51am On Jul 26, 2023
MAKAPOLY:
Do they still make them like Soyinka anymore? No, I strongly doubt it. Look him, a moving train of unparalleled wisdom transiting knowledge on the rail of justice. A distinguished by all standard; sworn,proven and coveted eternally. Strands of grey hairs oozing longevity like pyrotechnics fireworks, who else crossed the mediterranean without a Moses rod just to ink his name on those high mountains in Sverige with gel pens and poetic overtones. 1986? Yes, you guessed right!! Let us all build for him a castle of gold surrounded with alexandrite, emerald, sapphire and ruby. On his crown? Let there be measures of the precious Kohinoor. He came to us from the rock city and now his watch is preseverd forever.
Bravo

1 Like

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Dyfynezz12(m): 9:51am On Jul 26, 2023
Omo!!! The English no be here o
Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Pio44: 9:51am On Jul 26, 2023
Righthussle:
Make I summarise am for Una because this article no be for people wey graduate with third class and 2.2 .

Him say make Davido no apologize.
thank u I read I tier

3 Likes

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by enemyofprogress: 9:52am On Jul 26, 2023
Jostoman:
sey wetin happen? Go put rope for him neck and drag him to apologize now. Mtcheeeeeeew

6 Likes

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Lifestone(m): 9:52am On Jul 26, 2023
Weathered:
you need to stop disgracing the English language like this.
What's wrong with his write up

1 Like

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by jamalnation(m): 9:53am On Jul 26, 2023
Puss360:
Let him apologize and let's move on with our lives....

if he don't apologize. you won't move on with your life?

7 Likes

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Biola67: 9:53am On Jul 26, 2023
IconicR:
I swear nothing will happen, let's not deceive ourselves. Davido should dare them and see, when I saw the video I totally condemn it, I don't like people creating unnecessary trouble that could be avoided. If christians joke with their religion then let it remain with christianity but they should not force it down the throat of others. Davido is foolish to have posted that video
I repeat, there’s NOTHING they can do to DAVIDO. If na power dem get, Davido sef get am. You think say na Buhari still dey power. Na the same DSS wey go arrest Davido Dey guide am for Lagos. Those ones on Twitter can’t even near him. Be like you no no how OBO Dey move for naija

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by ipobarecriminals: 9:54am On Jul 26, 2023
Kukutente23:
What is he saying?
I don't understand
Baba so pe Iranu lasan kan bayi ni apology ti awon omo ile kewu yen nbere lowo Davido

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by gfelo(m): 9:54am On Jul 26, 2023
I doubt if this aboki's will understand what this baba is saying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Ogilinsaka: 9:54am On Jul 26, 2023
Please help a brother with the link to watch the music. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes / I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! / Olamide Releases 999 EP Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.