Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,180 members, 7,835,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere (4105 Views)

Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement / Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 11:47pm On Aug 25, 2023

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 11:12pm On Sep 08, 2023
Pepi II Neferkare (2284 BC – after 2247 BC, probably either c. 2216 or c. 2184 BC was a pharaoh of the Sixth Dynasty in Egypt's Old Kingdom who reigned from c. 2278 BC. His second name, Neferkare (Nefer-ka-Re), means "Beautiful is the Ka of Re". He succeeded to the throne at age six, after the death of Merenre I.

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by bobestman(m): 9:34am On Sep 09, 2023
You are now trying to blame blacks for everything but forgot that the world was once pure before evil entered. I hope you also knew that the Hebrews who are originally blacks were told by their God to destroy lands and take ppl as slaves. Is their God wrong for telling them to own slaves? Hope you know it all started with them.

Blacks fail to learn from their mistakes so power was given to the whites and they are now paying them back cos as you did so shall it be done to you. Also whites are the reason Africa can't develop. It has been balanced. After that comes the RESTORATION of power to the Originals.

No matter how whites evolve they can never develop the world cos the key to develop the world is with blacks. Africa must rise and they can't do that without freeing themselves from their colonial masters who own half of their wealth. This is the reason for the birth cry of their mother you all call coup. Their Restoration is near!

When the time comes this your half baked stories will fall
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2023
bobestman:
You are now trying to blame blacks for everything but forgot that the world was once pure before evil entered. I hope you also knew that the Hebrews who are originally blacks were told by their God to destroy lands and take ppl as slaves. Is their God wrong for telling them to own slaves? Hope you know it all started with them.

Blacks fail to learn from their mistakes so power was given to the whites and they are now paying them back cos as you did so shall it be done to you. Also whites are the reason Africa can't develop. It has been balanced. After that comes the RESTORATION of power to the Originals.

No matter how whites evolve they can never develop the world cos the key to develop the world is with blacks. Africa must rise and they can't do that without freeing themselves from their colonial masters who own half of their wealth. This is the reason for the birth cry of their mother you all call coup. Their Restoration is near!

When the time comes this your half baked stories will fall

You are very correct Hebrews did own slaves and the Bible has very clear passages on this. It's shocking and Appalling to read such because I condemn slavery except in the penal case or punishment for crime. I believe in the criminal paying restitution for his crime through forced labor but outside of that I condemn any forced labor.

There are no Black Hebrews or White Hebrews, on this subject I do not agree with you. I do believe that because the land of Shem was adjacent to the land of Ham that mixing occurred quite often and therefore half breeds came about on both sides Yet there is a fine line on who is Hebrew and who is Hamite. There are physical differences which I have clearly pointed out above and feel no need to over explain myself.

My belief is that Yapeth is the oldest and that Man began in Asia. The Bible does say that Yapeth is the elder brother of Noah three sons, Shem then Ham. So Ham is the youngest son and the most immature. Africa is the least developed continent and it has the lowest I.Q. Africa has the greatest poverty of any continent despite being abundant in natural resources which demonstrates their immaturity. Gay Marriage started in Africa and Barack Obama was born right there in Kenya. So as a priority for the African people by using leverage of natural resources the African leaders forced the West to promote Gay Marriage. This is because a host of traditions that are rooted in paganism are important to African and Indian cultures but condemned by Western Christian values. So rather than focus upon infrastructure projects that would bring water to villages, focus upon free education opportunities for illiterate citizens and a bunch of vital necessities that would have caught Africa up with the world they choose the Gay New World Order. Even in America the Blacks have demonstrated the same level of immaturity foregoing true advancement over this filthy social cause of LGBT which is just Freemasonry Illuminati paganism from Egypt. I believe the whites caved in to these unreasonable and immature demands because the Jews control the economy, the Vatican and are also into Transgenderism and LGBT religion.

You can dispute what I am saying it's fine I will accept that you disagree. But no one can dispute that Barack Obama is an African. Hebrews are not Africans.
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2023
The Purple Transgender President
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by Iamanoited: 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2023
SO WILL BE RASHNESS, IRRESPONSIBILITIES AND HOPELESSNESS.
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by Iamanoited: 3:00pm On Sep 09, 2023
YES. THEY WOULD LAY BOOTSTRAP FOR JESUS' SECOND COMING, CAPTURE HIM AND REDIRECT RESURRECTION.
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by Iamanoited: 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2023
YES.
THE IGBO TYPE BLACKS WOULD CHINALISE AND RUSSIANISE BIDEN, RICHI AND TINUBU.
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by bobestman(m): 2:12pm On Sep 10, 2023
You have no harshbitter truth but envyandhate for Africans. You have stucked your head with your half researches

So if you claim we became black cos of the sun rays, how about the first man who was black/brown, created in the heavens and placed on earth? It was once a black world...

the black man created them. They are our offspring. By mixing the black men created all races. They were first our slaves. God is using them to punish us for going against him - Deu 28:49-57. All we are going thru is as a result of disobedience. The ancestors of the Brits is a black man called "Chedder"

Your 4th paragraph shows that your post is borne out of hatred for Africans. Only a few does that but you made it look as if it is all. The whites also do it. If the white steal 50% of their wealth and the leaders 30% how many is left to fix the nation? Who is the real thief? They also decide who they should choose as leader - the reason for the coups which will lead to her RESTORATION. You know nothing about Africans
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 10, 2023
EnvyandHate:

Researching is not a problem it's a solution. I agree some avenues of research are more reliable than others and YouTube is very unreliable. Yet before social media I was an adamant book reader digesting very thick volumes of books written by PhDs on various subject. I have a huge book collection that I hope one day I can extend unto my own private library. I have travelled all over the U.S and via the internet I have traveled most of the world.

Everywhere the Whiteman went he had allies amongst the Indigenous People who were already at war with each other. The Whiteman doesn't rule the world Satan is the prince of this world. Many men from different nations, religions and cultures are of Satan's cult of Freemasonry Illuminati. This has been going on since the old kingdom of ancient Egypt. Satan is a spirit but he must utilize flesh and blood to carry out any goals in this world so devil worshippers are real.

The Equator is the bottom of the Earth it is not the middle. Therefore Africa is at the bottom of the Earth and the Sun's UV radiation index is at its highest so man there became burnt black thus the name Ethiopia means Burnt Face. You do know that the Sun, Moon and Stars circle the Earth and not the Heliocentric model of the Earth circling the Sun? The Sun's rays is what gives color to everyone and everything. So no Blackman gave color to a brown or white man or vice versa. The Out of Africa theory isn't older than the Out of Asia because prior to the 20th century majority of anthropologists believed in the Out of Asia theory. Asia is where the most variety of Man resides, the oldest languages, the oldest religion, civilizations and oldest peoples.

Africa doesn't develop because your leaders take all the nation's monies and deposit them in European banks. No one is allowed to get rich among black people anywhere unless they join a cult and sacrifice their children. Yes this rule is the same in America too for blacks. It's all about who is going to be the master and who is going to be the slave. Black people love dominating each other like baboons. Sodomy is also high among Blacks which is also a dominanting trait used by primates. My words are harsh bitter truth because I condemn these traditions.

Barack Obama is African.
Barack Obama was America's first gay president.
Barack Obama is married to a man.
Barack Obama writes gay fantasies.
Barack Obama forced gay Marriage on the West.

There are no black or white Jews. I have already established this fact so no need for further discussion.

There is no black Jesus.

Jesus was black
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2023
Naijaboy18:

Jesus was black
There is no black Jesus. It's a lie from hell.
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2023
EnvyandHate:

There is no black Jesus. It's a lie from hell.
Black
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2023
bobestman:
You have no harshbitter truth but envyandhate for Africans. You have stucked your head with your half researches

So if you claim we became black cos of the sun rays, how about the first man who was black/brown, created in the heavens and placed on earth? It was once a black world...

the black man created them. They are our offspring. By mixing the black men created all races. They were first our slaves. God is using them to punish us for going against him - Deu 28:49-57. All we are going thru is as a result of disobedience. The ancestors of the Brits is a black man called "Chedder"

Your 4th paragraph shows that your post is borne out of hatred for Africans. Only a few does that but you made it look as if it is all. The whites also do it. If the white steal 50% of their wealth and the leaders 30% how many is left to fix the nation? Who is the real thief? They also decide who they should choose as leader - the reason for the coups which will lead to her RESTORATION. You know nothing about Africans

One day you will know the true story and who really has the envy and hate. Do you know the name Africa is Roman and that it was their name for North Africa?
Yes, North Africa the heart, seat and bedrock of pagan devil worship on Earth. Majority of the slave raiders came from North Africa taking the freedom of Bantus. I know more about Africa than most of its ambassadors at the United Nations.

No Man was created in the heavens for nothing of our material plane existence exists in heaven in form. Only spirits exists in heaven and can rise to heaven. You are lacking in metaphysical knowledge to be making such bold claims. Since Man was created on Earth the Sun is responsible for his various colors and the climate is responsible for his various phenotypes.

God created Man not Man create himself and neither did Man create other men. It's theivery to take credit from the Creator.

Yes Blacks enslaved most of the world and I have said this before. This is why black is associated with evil and treachery around the world. And why black people are hated by other races because of past misdeeds of their black ancestors. Other than that there is nothing wrong with being black, brown or white. We are all children of Noah.

Deu 28:49-57 is a prophecy referring to Israelites not Blacks. The Isrealites were taken into slavery by Black nations. The Egyptians were Black. The Babylonians were primary Black Cushite Nobles in alliance with Sumerian nobles that took Israel into bondage. Also treacherous Edom was involved with Judah's captivity into Babylon.

Crossdressing and Sodomy is all across Africa covered up by jungle justice. Lift the jungle justice and the sodomites will come out just like the West. Boy Wives and Female Husbands Studies in African Homsexualities documents over 40 societies in Africa that engaged in what is called LGBT today. Barack Obama an African was the first president to openly promote LGBT and is married to a man.

Africa leaders keep their stolen money in European banks so the people will never get the money. I've seen the wealth of Africa and its massive just not shared with the poor. I have no pity for you and no sympathy. Get up and fight injustices and corruption. Carry your cross like Jesus and stop saying that He was black when you're nothing like Jesus.
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 5:46pm On Sep 10, 2023
NEWS
by Jeffrey Gogo

Sep 25, 2018
European Banks Complicit as Corrupt African Leaders Plunder Their Home Economies

Bobestman
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2023
How much is lost to corruption in Africa?
In his words: “The Africa Union estimates that $140 billion is lost through corruption annually. This is equivalent to the GDP of all but five countries in Africa. To put this in another perspective, this amount can ensure uninterrupted power 24 hours a day to every citizen in Africa for 3 years

Bobestman
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 3:40am On Sep 11, 2023
Male Fraud
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by bobestman(m): 9:31am On Sep 11, 2023
EnvyandHate:
How much is lost to corruption in Africa?
In his words: “The Africa Union estimates that $140 billion is lost through corruption annually. This is equivalent to the GDP of all but five countries in Africa. To put this in another perspective, this amount can ensure uninterrupted power 24 hours a day to every citizen in Africa for 3 years

Bobestman

You are wasting your time with all these. If you like bring a Youtube video evidence that is your own cup of coffee.

Africa is corrupt beyond measure and her leaders are thieves. But the real thieves are the enemies without. Those thieves within will be dealt with the masses when they get tired like in the coups. Those without will always come to back them with aids. They want the thieves to remain in power to clear the way for them to steal theirs. Whites are the true thieves. You know nothing about Africans. A land your asses were taken from. The land of your mother
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 11:08am On Sep 11, 2023
bobestman:

You are wasting your time with all these. If you like bring a Youtube video evidence that is your own cup of coffee.

Africa is corrupt beyond measure and her leaders are thieves. But the real thieves are the enemies without. Those thieves within will be dealt with the masses when they get tired like in the coups. Those without will always come to back them with aids. They want the thieves to remain in power to clear the way for them to steal theirs. Whites are the true thieves. You know nothing about Africans. A land your asses were taken from. The land of your mother

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmFkVBqzCco?si=_2sUgT6pAd9A1BPE

This pastor here is more educated on Africa than you and since you won't believe me then you should listen to him. I am a foreigner and you will never accept my views rightly so. You should believe in your own abilities to find solutions. Yet this pastor says all the same things I attempted to inform you that your brothers are more responsible than the Whiteman for Africa's conditions. The pastor says that Your Brother Is Your Biggest Enemy. He's saying that they are worst than the Whiteman.

Matthew 10:36 A man's foes shall be they of his own household.

The passage doesn't say a man shall have other foes only that his foes shall be of his own household. Many people add more meaning to the passage than it says. Saint Matthew was never speaking of foreign foes. The Romans were not the enemies of the Jews it was the Edomites who lived among them as brothers. The Romans did not care about what God the Jews believed only that they pay Roman taxes which went to support the empire along with Roman prestige. The Roman Governor Pilate wanted to let Jesus go finding no offense that He committed against Rome. It was his own people that insisted that Jesus be crucified due to envy. The African people betrayed Patrice Lumumba they captured him and killed him.and his two aides. Barack Obama ordered the assassination of Mammar Qaddafi because some African leaders wanted him dead. Pres. Sankara of Niger was betrayed and killed by his best friend. These are not the Whiteman at the crossroads of change stopping freedom it is your brother. China is free today because they were mature enough to get rid of every traitor or despot then the Whiteman simply left them alone. Winning without fighting is the Art of War.

I am from Germany my ancestors were Hebrews who called themselves Franks from the tribe of Benjamin. I have no claim to those trafficked by the Atlantic Slave Trade nor they to my ancestors. I find it odd that you will insist my ancestors were among those slaves since I never mentioned those who were taken away from Africa.

There is no black Jesus.

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by bobestman(m): 2:28pm On Sep 11, 2023
I know you will come with a video. Just like you did your half research so did the pastor. He only said what he believe it is. African leaders are evil and corrupt but you can't just blame them without the devil who use them as puppets but appear as an angel of light to them. Africa can only be free when the whites leave their resources for them. When that happens it would be easy to deal with the corrupt ones among themselves. See them backing the corrupt men in Nigeria, Niger and Gabon. You still lack understand concerning these things. The day they rise against their evil leaders and the whites, that day, will be free. I don't dwell on researchs but on what i have seen or what my ppl saw concerning issues. Spirituality predates books. True knowledge is within not on book. Gaddafi stopped the white thieves that was why he did great. They killed him

Africa is the motherland of blacks. The world began here and from here they populated the world

Jesus is a Roman fabrication. The true messiah is a black man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 3:38pm On Sep 11, 2023
bobestman:
I know you will come with a video. Just like you did your half research so did the pastor. He only said what he believe it is. African leaders are evil and corrupt but you can't just blame them without the devil who use them as puppets but appear as an angel of light to them. Africa can only be free when the whites leave their resources for them. When that happens it would be easy to deal with the corrupt ones among themselves. See them backing the corrupt men in Nigeria, Niger and Gabon. You still lack understand concerning these things. The day they rise against their evil leaders and the whites, that day, will be free. I don't dwell on researchs but on what i have seen or what my ppl saw concerning issues. Spirituality predates books. True knowledge is within not on book. Gaddafi stopped the white thieves that was why he did great. They killed him

Africa is the motherland of blacks. The world began here and from here they populated the world

Jesus is a Roman fabrication. The true messiah is a black man

Keep blaming the Whiteman and never check the injustices and corruption.

There is no black Jesus.

1 Like

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by Iamanoited: 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2023
JUST WAIT AND WATCH. EMILOKAN WILL ACHIEVE GREATER WORLD THAN BIDEN, PUTIN AND Xi JINPING PUT TOGETHER.
DON'T YOU SEE HOW HE STOOD ALOOF AWAY TO OBSERVE THEM IN INDIA. NIGERIA WILL NEVER REENACT SLAVERY. EMILOKAN IS DESIGNING DEMOCRATIC TECHNOLOGY. WITH THE COOPERATION OF T.O.O WHO ARE VERY MUCH ALIVE, EMILOKAN WILL PERFORM CREDITABLY VERY WELL.
HE REMOVED THE FUEL SUBSIDY JUST LIKE THAT. THAT WAS SOME SLAVERY NIPPED AT THE BUD AND HE IS USING THE JUDICIARY WITH EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
MAY THE GRAND ORDER DOMINION BE HIS SECURITY, SAFETY AND SUCCESS.
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by Iamanoited: 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2023
INTEGRATIVE MANAGEMENT AND WORKERS SYSTEMS WILL WIPE OFF SLAVERY OF WHATEVER COLOUR. AND THAT IS EMILOKAN PHILOSOPHY.
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by Iamanoited: 4:35pm On Sep 11, 2023
ANY ONE OF T.O.O. CAN RULE THE WORLD FREE OF SLAVERY.
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by bobestman(m): 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2023
EnvyandHate:

Keep blaming the Whiteman and never check the injustices and corruption.

There is no black Jesus.

Lol you lack understanding. How many times will i tell you that African leaders are corrupt and thieves. My point is that whites are the real and first thieves. If you arrest thieves without their leader (the real white thieves) stealing will continue. In all your posts you have been blaming blacks but don't want me to blame whites. You have to let this sink into your brain: Blacks are the original creation. Through them all races came. The creator have his reasons for making them black. The ancient Sun will melt the white race. But blacks can stand and work in the sun. It is the dorminant seed. It is not a curse. The first man, the ancestors of the Hebrew messiah were all black. Whites were their first slaves before power change hands.

Jesus is a Roman fabrication. The true messiah is a black man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2023
bobestman:
Lol you lack understanding. How many times will i tell you that African leaders are corrupt and thieves. My point is that whites are the real and first thieves. If you arrest thieves without their leader (the real white thieves) stealing will continue. In all your posts you have been blaming blacks but don't want me to blame whites. You have to let this sink into your brain: Blacks are the original creation. Through them all races came. The creator have his reasons for making them black. The ancient Sun will melt the white race. But blacks can stand and work in the sun. It is the dorminant seed. It is not a curse. The first man, the ancestors of the Hebrew messiah were all black. Whites were their first slaves before power change hands.

Jesus is a Roman fabrication. The true messiah is a black man!

Hebrews like Arabs were brown as they are Semitic. Out of Noah's three sons Yapeth who is white is the elder, Shem who received the birthright is brown and Ham who is black was the youngest.

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by bobestman(m): 3:06pm On Sep 12, 2023
EnvyandHate:

Hebrews like Arabs were brown as they are Semitic. Out of Noah's three sons Yapeth who is white is the elder, Shem who received the birthright is brown and Ham who is black was the youngest.

Lol I have passed all these.

You are only affirming what I said.

The black man created all races via mixing. 2 whites can't give you black. Black can mix with any and produce different colours. Black parents can produce a white child but 2 whites can't give you black. Only black can mix and give you all races. Blacks created them all. It is the dorminant gene/seed. The Sun can't harm them. The Creator has his reasons for making us that way. It is not a curse but a blessing. Black is the first man. The ancestor of the hebrews and the messiah in both earthly and heavenly form. In everything the whites created or have, their is a black brain behind it. This we know and have seen. You can't argue this
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2023
bobestman:
Lol I have passed all these.

You are only affirming what I said.

The black man created all races via mixing. 2 whites can't give you black. Black can mix with any and produce different colours. Black parents can produce a white child but 2 whites can't give you black. Only black can mix and give you all races. Blacks created them all. It is the dorminant gene/seed. The Sun can't harm them. The Creator has his reasons for making us that way. It is not a curse but a blessing. Black is the first man. The ancestor of the hebrews and the messiah in both earthly and heavenly form. In everything the whites created or have, their is a black brain behind it. This we know and have seen. You can't argue this

Curse Pan Africanism it's done so much to blind African people and anyone who is subjected to it's propaganda.

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by bobestman(m): 12:56am On Sep 13, 2023
EnvyandHate:

Curse Pan Africanism it's done so much to blind African people and anyone who is subjected to it's propaganda.

You are trying to save your face cos you don't want to concede defeat. You even went online to search for a pics to support you ignorance. Whites producing black babies is not possible. Even when it happens their is something they are not telling us. Many doctors said it is impossible. Those who said it is possible said they can do it via ivf, using a black substance on the white kid till it turns white and by other means. But that can't be said about blacks. It is natural. Their is no black this and no black that... Lol. If i have time i will expose your ignorance to all with evidences. You know nothing about blacks. You are just full of envyandhate about blacks. Am only here to proof you are wrong. Your black ancestor migrated out of middle earth where life began. It is a place where the long and lat are both 0 - It is West Africa!
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 4:56am On Sep 13, 2023
bobestman:
You are trying to save your face cos you don't want to concede defeat. You even went online to search for a pics to support you ignorance. Whites producing black babies is not possible. Even when it happens their is something they are not telling us. Many doctors said it is impossible. Those who said it is possible said they can do it via ivf, using a black substance on the white kid till it turns white and by other means. But that can't be said about blacks. It is natural. Their is no black this and no black that... Lol. If i have time i will expose your ignorance to all with evidences. You know nothing about blacks. You are just full of envyandhate about blacks. Am only here to proof you are wrong. Your black ancestor migrated out of middle earth where life began. It is a place where the long and lat are both 0 - It is West Africa!

I provided evidence and so far you're all rhetoric. You said whites couldn't give birth to black or brown babies and it's a lie from hell. You said Hebrews are black but I showed you pictures proving it's a lie from hell. You want to dominate and bully rather than provide proof.

There is no black Jesus.
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by bobestman(m): 12:04pm On Sep 13, 2023
EnvyandHate:

I provided evidence and so far you're all rhetoric. You said whites couldn't give birth to black or brown babies and it's a lie from hell. You said Hebrews are black but I showed you pictures proving it's a lie from hell. You want to dominate and bully rather than provide proof.

There is no black Jesus.

You are just desperate to save yourself from shame. No one has the time to proof you wrong but i did so you are trying to save face.
I said Hebrews are originally black and they later mixed to produce other races. You are trying to proof me wrong with pics of whites you claim are hebrews but we know they are product of mixing. Even many doctors know it is impossible for 2 whites to produce black but some find a way to bypass it by using IVF and skin pigmentation. That does not make it true. Everyone knows it happens naturally via blacks. Who is the liar?

jesus is a Roman fab. The hebrew messiah is black

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Believers In God Have Nothing To Lose, Unlike Atheists ??? / Bible Study: Fulfilling My Purpose In Christ. Women Perspective Ranti Fawehinmi / What Is The Simplest Meaning Of Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.