Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere (4112 Views)

Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement / Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2023
bobestman:

You are just desperate to save yourself from shame. No one has the time to proof you wrong but i did so you are trying to save face.
I said Hebrews are originally black and they later mixed to produce other races. You are trying to proof me wrong with pics of whites you claim are hebrews but we know they are product of mixing. Even many doctors know it is impossible for 2 whites to produce black but some find a way to bypass it by using IVF and skin pigmentation. That does not make it true. Everyone knows it happens naturally via blacks. Who is the liar?

jesus is a Roman fab. The hebrew messiah is black

You don't have to prove wrong but prove your own points of view which you failed to do.
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by bobestman(m): 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2023
EnvyandHate:

You don't have to prove wrong but prove your own points of view which you failed to do.

To you it is all by posting fake stories and videos. Things i told are clearly researchable. I can see You have nothing again to say. So rest
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 4:59pm On Sep 13, 2023
bobestman:
To you it is all by posting fake stories and videos. Things i told are clearly researchable. I can see You have nothing again to say. So rest

There is no black Jesus
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by bobestman(m): 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2023
EnvyandHate:

There is no black Jesus
Jesus is a Roman fabrication. The Hebrew messiah is a black man
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 5:26pm On Sep 13, 2023
bobestman:

Jesus is a Roman fabrication. The Hebrew messiah is a black man

Keep Jesus Brown
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by bobestman(m): 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2023
EnvyandHate:

Keep Jesus Brown
Jesus is a white man Their is no difference between black/brown. That is how many of us Africans see ourselves. You are the one making it a big deal cos of your hatred for blacks
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 5:59pm On Sep 13, 2023
bobestman:
Jesus is a white man Their is no difference between black/brown. That is how many of us Africans see ourselves. You are the one making it a big deal cos of your hatred for blacks

There is no black Jesus and no white Jesus either. Keep Jesus Brown.

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by bobestman(m): 6:43pm On Sep 13, 2023
EnvyandHate:

There is no black Jesus and no white Jesus either. Keep Jesus Brown.

jesus is a roman fabrication and a whiteman. Go and read "When rocks cry out" from one of your brothers in America
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2023
bobestman:
jesus is a roman fabrication and a whiteman. Go and read "When rocks cry out" from one of your brothers in America

It's impossible because the Romans were brown skin Hebrews too. The images of Jesus being white didn't occur until after the 15th century. There was a huge migration of whites from Poland and Hungary into Germany and France. The Romans, the Germans, Italians, Silicians, Franks, English, Scottish and Irish were all fair skin to reddish brown. Migration changed the map just like when the Fulani who were North Africans invaded the Niger Area.

Emperor Constantine was brown. Emperor Charlemagne was brown..King Clovis De France was brown.

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by bobestman(m): 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2023
EnvyandHate:

It's impossible because the Romans were brown skin Hebrews too. The images of Jesus being white didn't occur until after the 15th century. There was a huge migration of whites from Poland and Hungary into Germany and France. The Romans, the Germans, Italians, Silicians, Franks, English, Scottish and Irish were all fair skin to reddish brown. Migration changed the map just like when the Fulani who were North Africans invaded the Niger Area.

Emperor Constantine was brown. Emperor Charlemagne was brown..King Clovis De France was brown.

Keep decieving. Jesus is a white dude. Many christians know and will never agree with you. They see him in their dreams and visions as a white dude. Go and read that book
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 11:00pm On Sep 13, 2023
bobestman:
Keep decieving. Jesus is a white dude. Many christians know and will never agree with you. They see him in their dreams and visions as a white dude. Go and read that book

There's nothing wrong with white people seeing Jesus as white. There is nothing wrong with Black people seeing Jesus as black. Yet when we are talking historical accuracy and royal inheritance then Keep Jesus Brown.
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2023
The Purple Transgender President
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by bobestman(m): 8:17pm On Sep 14, 2023
EnvyandHate:

There's nothing wrong with white people seeing Jesus as white. There is nothing wrong with Black people seeing Jesus as black. Yet when we are talking historical accuracy and royal inheritance then Keep Jesus Brown.

Sorry your jesus is a fabrication. Read that book to know who he is. Africans are black/brown ppl. They are ppl of colour. The problem is lack of colour or melanin. The hebrews whether black or brown were able to live anywhere in Africa even Egypt without problem. They never fought cos of their colour cos they are originally black or brown. Only an ignorant person full of envyandhate for Africans will want to claim that hebrews are brown and the messiah is brown. Whether brown or black or even light, the hebrews or Africans are known as blacks. You are not different from many christians here who are highly ignorant.
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 11:31pm On Sep 15, 2023
bobestman:
Sorry your jesus is a fabrication. Read that book to know who he is. Africans are black/brown ppl. They are ppl of colour. The problem is lack of colour or melanin. The hebrews whether black or brown were able to live anywhere in Africa even Egypt without problem. They never fought cos of their colour cos they are originally black or brown. Only an ignorant person full of envyandhate for Africans will want to claim that hebrews are brown and the messiah is brown. Whether brown or black or even light, the hebrews or Africans are known as blacks. You are not different from many christians here who are highly ignorant.

Yeshua Ben Yossef was a brown skin Jew from the line of Shem who was also brown skin. Yeshua means Yahwe Saves and Ben means son of and Yossef is Joseph. The name Yeshua was used by the Church for centuries until the letter J was introduced in the 15th century. Yeshua Ben Yossef is not an African name nor apart of any African language. The name Yeshua Ben Yossef is Hebrew.
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 11:34pm On Sep 15, 2023
bobestman:

Yeshua Ben Yossef was a brown skin Jew from the line of Shem who was also brown skin. Yeshua means Yahwe Saves and Ben means son of and Yossef is Joseph. The name Yeshua was used by the Church for centuries until the letter J was introduced in the 15th century. Yeshua Ben Yossef is not an African name nor apart of any African language. The name Yeshua Ben Yossef is Hebrew.

In the late 15th century, Portuguese traders and missionaries began arriving in West Africa, first in Guinea, Mauritania, the Gambia, Ghana, and Sierra Leone, then Nigeria and later in the Kingdom of Kongo, where they would find success in converting prominent local leaders to Catholicism.

So how is it that in the 15th century European explorers introduced you to a so called Black Messiah?
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by bobestman(m): 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2023
You are already conditioned to igorance and sound too uninformed to me

If they knew he was Yeshua and it was the original name in the book then why change it to a meaningless name? Someone from Nigeria once taught you that "Yah" is God in their language and "shua" save. So Yeshua has its root in Africa and is an African name. Hebrews were originally Africans

Hebrews originated from Africa and West of it. Eber/iber/ibow/ebow/heebow/hebrew was their ancestor. Your bible history is all about Africans. Hebrews were taken to Egypt. The messiah too. Moses fled to Midian (Ethiopia) where he encontered Yahweh - the hebrew god. This means Yahweh is an African god cos Midian is Africa. God said Isreal are like the children of Ethiopia to him. This means no difference between them. Hebrews/Africans are black/brown ppl.

What the European brought in that century was their white god jesus they forced on Africans. Remember they were once our slaves. They can't introduce us to whom we know
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2023
bobestman:
You are already conditioned to igorance and sound too uninformed to me

If they knew he was Yeshua and it was the original name in the book then why change it to a meaningless name? Someone from Nigeria once taught you that "Yah" is God in their language and "shua" save. So Yeshua has its root in Africa and is an African name. Hebrews were originally Africans

Hebrews originated from Africa and West of it. Eber/iber/ibow/ebow/heebow/hebrew was their ancestor. Your bible history is all about Africans. Hebrews were taken to Egypt. The messiah too. Moses fled to Midian (Ethiopia) where he encontered Yahweh - the hebrew god. This means Yahweh is an African god cos Midian is Africa. God said Isreal are like the children of Ethiopia to him. This means no difference between them. Hebrews/Africans are black/brown ppl.

What the European brought in that century was their white god jesus they forced on Africans. Remember they were once our slaves. They can't introduce us to whom we know

You are perceivimg similarity as equalivence just because some Hebrew words may appear amongst Bantu languages doesn't make them the same. Hebrew is a Semitic language but since East Africa shares a region with ancient Israel they incorporated borrowed linguistics for conducive trade and commerce. Alot of regions throughout the world share borrowed words with bordering states and cultures. You are adding complexity to what is already understood that Hebrews had alot of interaction with Hamites and therefore hybrid situations emerged but they are not equivalent.
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by bobestman(m): 11:55pm On Sep 16, 2023
EnvyandHate:

You are perceivimg similarity as equalivence just because some Hebrew words may appear amongst Bantu languages doesn't make them the same. Hebrew is a Semitic language but since East Africa shares a region with ancient Israel they incorporated borrowed linguistics for conducive trade and commerce. Alot of regions throughout the world share borrowed words with bordering states and cultures. You are adding complexity to what is already understood that Hebrews had alot of interaction with Hamites and therefore hybrid situations emerged but they are not equivalent.

Your ignorance on this simple things piss me off. Africans are your ancestors let that sink in. Many in America can't deny it. Some are even doing Dna tests to know their root in Africa. You are here chasing carrots
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 12:13am On Sep 17, 2023
bobestman:
Your ignorance on this simple things piss me off. Africans are your ancestors let that sink in. Many in America can't deny it. Some are even doing Dna tests to know their root in Africa. You are here chasing carrots

My ancestors came from Germany. My family oral history is pretty clear to me. I have never submitted to any DNA test to determine my ancestry. DnA tests that claim to trace roots are scams. You are making assumptions about everyone in America and that's the height of ignorance.

My ancestors were brown skin Hebrews who ruled Europe before the change over to white parliament government.

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by BlackAdam65: 3:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
EnvyandHate:

op I don't know why we hamites are trying to claim the Hebrews heritage nowadays almost every Africans believe Africa is Israel
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 4:18pm On Sep 17, 2023
BlackAdam65:
op I don't know why we hamites are trying to claim the Hebrews heritage nowadays almost every Africans believe Africa is Israel

It's propaganda, however the traditionalists do not propagate such fabrications and firmly state that the Abrahamic faiths are not of Africa .Maybe you should look them up and get another point of view one that is unbias to today's religious politics.
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 7:06am On Sep 18, 2023
BlackAdam65:

Here is an African Traditionional Religion promotion video. They are calling Africa the land of the gods. This is true, all the gods of the ancient world were Black because Ham was the first to reject the God of Noah he followed the preflood polytheism. Hamites were not Monothiest therefore Africa is not the garden Eden and Israel. These are just simple respectful facts.

BlackAdam65:

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 3:06pm On Sep 18, 2023
Dr Arikana says Abrahamic religion used to conquer Africa.

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by bobestman(m): 10:23pm On Sep 18, 2023
EnvyandHate:

My ancestors came from Germany. My family oral history is pretty clear to me. I have never submitted to any DNA test to determine my ancestry. DnA tests that claim to trace roots are scams. You are making assumptions about everyone in America and that's the height of ignorance.

My ancestors were brown skin Hebrews who ruled Europe before the change over to white parliament government.

Am not chanced since. Keep disgracing yourself cos you hate blacks. All true continents began with "A". Europe was created. It was formally the territory of Neandertals before some blacks migrated their from Africa and ruled the land before the Whites took over. Every nation in Europe has a black ancestor who migrated from Africa. Brown ke? Everyone know this ppl as blacks. You need to ask your ancestors serious question. Let this sink in -You are a black man from Africa!
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by bobestman(m): 10:34pm On Sep 18, 2023
EnvyandHate:

Here is an African Traditionional Religion promotion video. They are calling Africa the land of the gods. This is true, all the gods of the ancient world were Black because Ham was the first to reject the God of Noah he followed the preflood polytheism. Hamites were not Monothiest therefore Africa is not the garden Eden and Israel. These are just simple respectful facts.

Lol but Moses went to school in Egypt. Egypt Africa is where hebrews schooled. They went to learn Africa witchcraft or juju lol. Moses also met yahweh the hebrew god in Africa (midian) which shows that yahweh is also an African god. They play

This also shows that you know nothing about true ancient history. Even your bible you don't know. God created gods and assigned nations to them. Every nation has their god. They are not to be worshiped but some began worshiping them which angered the creator.

1 Like

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 11:33pm On Sep 18, 2023
bobestman:
Lol but Moses went to school in Egypt. Egypt Africa is where hebrews schooled. They went to learn Africa witchcraft or juju lol. Moses also met yahweh the hebrew god in Africa (midian) which shows that yahweh is also an African god. They play

This also shows that you know nothing about true ancient history. Even your bible you don't know. God created gods and assigned nations to them. Every nation has their god. They are not to be worshiped but some began worshiping them which angered the creator.

You are obviously confused about where Midian Mountains are, they are not in Africa. Arabia is Shem's territory and Arabs are brown just like my German ancestors were brown and I am brown. There was an American brother who taught English in Benin Republic who is a couple of shades browner than me and the children called him, Yovois the word commonly heard throughout Benin and Togo, often chanted as part of a song Yovo, yovo, Bon soir.. for Whiteman. I wouldn't be considered black in many places in Africa. I would fit in as Egyptian or Moroccan.

What country is Midian in today?

The Midian Mountains (Arabic: جِبَال مَدْيَن, romanized: Jibāl Madyan) are a mountain range in northwestern Saudi Arabia. They are considered to be either contiguous with the Hijaz Mountains to the south, or a part of them. The Hijaz are themselves treated as part of the Sarawat range, sensu lato.

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 12:53pm On Sep 19, 2023
For a couple years of my life I worked as an orderly in a hospital. And one day I was pushing a woman and her baby in a wheel chair while the father walked beside us. The man and woman were the same complexion as me and looked Arab but told me that they were Egyptian. As the man and I spoke the woman attended to her baby which was on her lap as we got on the elevator. The man said to me that I could pass for Egyptian and that if I moved to Egypt I would blend right in and no one unless I told them would know I was American. I had no idea that Egyptians were brown at the time and assumed the people were white. The man assured me that Egyptians were not white. I asked him, weren't the Egyptians originally black? He then said some are towards the South but those people were Nubians and didn't identify as Egyptian.

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by bobestman(m): 12:10am On Sep 21, 2023
You have been spoonfed with false history all your life and it has eaten deep into your sub-concious mind. Even your brain is infested with it. You don't know the game of gods and how the solar wizards manipulated history to keep the mind of many Africans zapped so they can control them. Your type can never be cured

Isreal is formally in north east Africa but you were told that both isreal and arabia are in western asia. Biblical isreal was in middle earth NOT middle east, a place where longitude and latitude are 0 -Africa. Fake isreal is in a barren land but the true one is a rich land - Africa. True Isreal has Eden a place where 4 rivers met and is bordered by oceans but the fake is bodered by seas. Not even euphrates or tigris. You have been lied to

Forget this your brown this and that. Black is the mother of creation and through her all shades came. Black mixing with others gave birth to other including brown. Their are brown and black everywhere, you can't say this is shem or ham cos all were mixed ppl
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by bobestman(m): 12:17am On Sep 21, 2023
EnvyandHate:

You are obviously confused about where Midian Mountains are, they are not in Africa. Arabia is Shem's territory and Arabs are brown just like my German ancestors were brown and I am brown. There was an American brother who taught English in Benin Republic who is a couple of shades browner than me and the children called him, Yovois the word commonly heard throughout Benin and Togo, often chanted as part of a song Yovo, yovo, Bon soir.. for Whiteman. I wouldn't be considered black in many places in Africa. I would fit in as Egyptian or Moroccan.

What country is Midian in today?

The Midian Mountains (Arabic: جِبَال مَدْيَن, romanized: Jibāl Madyan) are a mountain range in northwestern Saudi Arabia. They are considered to be either contiguous with the Hijaz Mountains to the south, or a part of them. The Hijaz are themselves treated as part of the Sarawat range, sensu lato.
Your smoken gun is to know where Isreal truly is or lies
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 2:26am On Sep 21, 2023
bobestman:
Your smoken gun is to know where Isreal truly is or lies

You live in fantasies I reject your nonsense.
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by bobestman(m): 8:39am On Sep 21, 2023
EnvyandHate:

You live in fantasies I reject your nonsense.

You were brainwashed with half truth all your life. It has become truth to you. You don't know their games and how they whitewashed history to sedate and control gullibe ppl like you. Donnie has schooled you on this things before with evidence.

I move with those who have trasversed this earth above and below. They have seen the glory of this land. Some were taken out of this body and shown great things. I know those with the spirit of Elijah, Ezekiel and others. I have seen a lot with my eyes. I once gave you a video where an indian prophet saw the lion of Judah moving all over his territory in Africa. We believe on what we know and have seen not the lies fed you by those that manipulated history.

Africa was before Adam. It is the land of creation. Isreal began is journey in Africa. Black are the children of mama Isreal/Africa - Rev 12. Through them all races came including brown by mixing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pilgrims, Did Jesus Read The Bible? / Will Smokers Make Heaven? / Video Made By Christians Showing Islam Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.