Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere (4104 Views)

Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement / Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by GodisStriking: 12:57am On Oct 30, 2023
All this denial and confusion derives from the spirit of covetousness. So many people desire the title of God's chosen people that they will lie, deceive and even mock the Elect.
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by GodisStriking: 2:36am On Oct 30, 2023
If you've seen an Arab you've seen Jesus and if you've seen a Palestinian you've seen Jesus. All the prophets
of God looked like Arabs look today.

https://www.youtube.com/live/cYbf4oHvhEs?si=Bb6HvKulU2UdOCb5

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by GodisStriking: 7:56pm On Oct 30, 2023
When I first saw Coming to America I didn't know my ancestors came from Europe. But I found out the truth so when Coming to America 2 came out I immediately made the connection that they were mocking us in favor of Africans.

Watch the clip and you will see it too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EawVTisxET0?si=-ShhmJJRxc5EMGwF

I think the Staurts mixed alot with Moors based upon their very obvious Negro traits. The Moors ruled in the vicinity of Spain and Portugal yet not far from England and Scotland and Ireland so there could have been alot of mixing going on.

1 Like

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by GodisStriking: 10:49pm On Oct 30, 2023
Many in the Prince Hall Freemasonry and Eastern Stars knew the true history but choose to sell out because they've sold their souls to the Devil. A holy war against the godless niggers among us.

1 Like

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by GodisStriking: 2:42am On Oct 31, 2023
I remember back in the 90s around 96 when the internet suddenly became a hang out space for information. The first big social media giant Black planet I hung out on there alot finding out about different cultures. For the first time in the 2000s I found Africans living in houses as big as ours here in the states, they had computers and luxury furniture so finally the rumor was dispelled that all Africa was suffering poverty. In 2006 whilst in California I came across a debate between West Africans v.s East Africans about who was truly African. The West Africans were saying that East Africans like Ethiopians were mixed and not full blooded Africans then East Africans countered by saying West were jealous because they were ugly and East Africans looked better. The debate went on and on with pictures photoshopped and crazy memes attached. I didn't find it funny although because in America the Black versus the Brown is a serious issue too. So the points I am bringing up can be found anywhere in the world and that it seems to play a factor in how history is told.

2 Likes

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 8:51pm On Oct 31, 2023
How we see the world reflects back unto us.

Phenotype can be tied to one's self expression and outlook on life. People that look a certain way act a certain way when being compelled to fit into society's view of them. Such as a tall dark skin black man acting Nubian even though he's not Nubian. A tall dark skin man acting like a Fulani even though he's not Fulani. Sometimes people conform to the way they look and society's expectations of them. This process creates tribalism and racism in human beings.
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2023
The Hebrews of Europe mixed with Moors and Whites and had a very peculiar look that is they didn't look fully African or fully White or fully Hebrew.

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 9:19pm On Nov 03, 2023
So clearly seen people of Middle Eastern stock relocate to Europe where they conquer over the inhabitants there and established their own empire. These people called Franks who mixed with local Germans, Guals and Moors began to have a peculiar look about them so much that the whites who imitate them copy their portraits and make it their own history. But it's not true, there were no white Franks. Take a look.

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2023
The Purple Transgender President
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 5:39pm On Nov 05, 2023
King Louis IX as you can see clearly has a brown skin complexion and had long curly or wooly hair typical of Hebrews. I keep saying resiliently that my investigation has proven that Hebrews of black African phenotype did not exist or does not exist. The lost tribe of Israel has been located in Medieval, Middle Ages Europe and then those people scatterred once again to the French colonies in the Americas.

The ancient look of Hebrews matches the modern clearly in skin tone and phenotype..

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 5:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
A portrait of King Childeric III matches clearly with early depictions of Jesus as having brown skin and long flowing wooly hair.

The ancient depictions of the Frankish monarchs renown for their long hair matches modern Middle Eastern men.

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 5:48pm On Nov 05, 2023
A portrait of King Clovis De France shows the same phenotype of ancient Israelites.

If you've seen an Arab you've seen Jesus.

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 11:48pm On Nov 05, 2023
The Black Israelites description doesn't match ancient depictions, doesn't match the European Nobility who often claimed that they descended from Israelites and it doesn't match the people of the Middle East today.

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 12:03am On Nov 06, 2023
Mary Magdalene had a typical Middle Eastern woman phenotype..

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 4:48am On Nov 06, 2023
Truth needs no apology.

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 4:03pm On Nov 06, 2023
So obviously what happened in Europe was that the Moors come to Europe so now you've got a melting pot of races. These people began marrying and mixing with each other producing the mixed race looking mulatto or Creole of French, German and English stock. Moors became Christian and some Moors became Jews as there existed many that remained Muslims. Mixture probably occurred along the lines of what they each had in common, religion, wealth and status. But let's not jump the gun Hebrews were not black.

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 7:58pm On Nov 06, 2023
Sephardic Jews or Spanish Jews look pretty Middle Eastern looking to me. Also they look like the Early Frankish Kings with similar phenotype..Mary Magdalene had the same phenotype. I laid them side by side for comparison..

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by GodisStriking: 11:02pm On Nov 06, 2023
King George III and his wife Queen Charlotte.

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by GodisStriking: 12:02am On Nov 07, 2023
So when the French people started to settle in Louisiana Territory this is what they looked like. As you can see some had begin to display African phenotype traits because of the mixture with the Washitaw Muurs which are various groups of Black Indians from North Africa who settled the territory back in the early 1300s..

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by GodisStriking: 12:11am On Nov 07, 2023
Pictures of the Washitaw Muurs like Choctaw, Seminole and Cherokee Black Indians. As you can see that they displayed strong traits of African phenotypes. The African (Africa the original name for North Africa) people had advanced ship building and navigation going back to the Phoenicians and the Pharaohs of Egypt so it's no surprise that they were in the Americas long before the Europeans..

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 2:40am On Nov 07, 2023
Louisiana Creoles (French: Créoles de la Louisiane, Louisiana Creole: Moun Kréyòl la Lwizyàn, Spanish: Criollos de Luisiana) are people descended from the inhabitants of colonial Louisiana before it became a part of the United States during the period of both French and Spanish rule.

Creoles descendants of people of color that came from France and Spain. They were typicality brown skin, spoke a French dialect and Catholics.

Acadians or Cajun descendants of whites that came from France. The whites spoke also a French dialect and Catholics.

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2023
I just showed you above ancient artifacts of Hebrews as Semitic or Arab looking and even Medieval artifacts along with actual photos. If you've seen an Arab you've seen Jesus. Even the attire worn by Middle Eastern Arabs matches the attire of ancient Jews because they are the true Semitic people.

There are no black or white Jews unless we are talking about people that converted to Judaism..

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 7:12pm On Nov 07, 2023
The theory of evolution astoundingly connects with the Out of Africa theory generating lies on top of lies in order to make people hate God. Yes stone masons that worship various gods through the fields of archeology, biology, anthropology and sociology have schemed up these lies about Man coming from primates to destroy the teachings of Noah. All the teachings taught by Moses in the first five books came directly Noah. The Freemasonic Illuminati agenda attacks the true color of the Semitic people by making black and white Jews in order to discredit Moses who had Semitic lineage and brown skin. The phony Jews have done nothing but discredit Moses by their modern sciences.

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 8:19pm On Nov 07, 2023
When my Frankish ancestors arrived to the Louisiana Territory from France they meet a people dark like the African with very similar phenotype.

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 11:58pm On Nov 07, 2023
The Purple Transgender President
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 9:43am On Nov 08, 2023
More brown skin Nobility.

So the brown skin Abraham and his brown skin wife Sarah goes into Egypt and fearing the men there whom had black skin would kill him and take his wife Abraham told them Sarah was his sister. Black men have a fetish for lighter skin women and Black as a whole covet lighter skin. The fact that bleaching goes on across the world with black people proves in and of itself coveting. Barack Obama faced discrimination too because of his light skin for many black people didn't support him in the beginning of his running for U.S President.

My uncle who has black skin like my father couldn't accept that Creoles fathered the De France bloodline. But as you can see the French nobility has light skin and they look very peculiar when you think they should look white but they don't. This is because the French nobility had MIDDLE EASTERN ancestors that looked like ARABS. My uncle said that We married too many white women but truth proves him wrong. The Israelites never fit the description of black skin they always had brown skin coming out of the same Semitic stock as Abraham and Sarah.

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 4:14pm On Nov 08, 2023
Criminal Identity Theft

So the brown skin does go back to the Semitic people and not to the mixing of Black and White.

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2023
The Byzantines depicted as light brown skin and some fair skin..The Roman Empire survived as the Byzantines and they resemble the actual Romans.

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2023
King Louis XIV De France every medieval portrait shows him as brown skin.

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 2:07am On Nov 10, 2023
By the early 1700s, the fur trade was firmly established in the Great Lakes region. The French empire was based on the fur trade in this region and required Native American alliances to sustain it. Native people and the French traded, lived together, and often married each other and built families together. Native Americans in the Great Lakes and Mississippi valley regions often incorporated Frenchmen into their societies through marriage and the ritual of the calumet — the ceremonial pipe that brought peace and order to relationships and turned strangers into kinfolk. Throughout New France, many Native Americans converted to the Catholic faith, settled in French mission villages, attended Mass, and wore crucifixes. Many Native Americans, however, continued to practice their traditional religion or to observe a mixture of the two, and the French did not resort to forced conversions as the Spanish did.

We have dark skin or black skin in the family and it comes from this mixture.

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2023
The information shared in accepted history has caused mass disorientation.

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 11:33pm On Nov 10, 2023
Yapeth father of white and Asian people.

Ashkenazs sons of Yapeth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kissing Hank's Ass - Religious Logic Exposed / Do Not Waste Time On Unholy People / All People Must Be Subject To The Authority Of The Pope In Order To Be Saved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.