Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere (4116 Views)

Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement / Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by HarshBitterTrut: 12:40am On Nov 12, 2023
Reincarnation exists as repeat of genetic patterns disregarding any blueprint what occurs probably has to do with what percentage of genes of our parents we each receive.

1 Like

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 12:08am On Nov 13, 2023

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 2:15am On Nov 13, 2023
Mixed race Europeans mostly French mixed with the Native Indigenous People particularly of the Choctaw there existed many marriages between. This is what created the Creole class or identity and before 1763 the Creoles had separate identity from Black. Yet the one drop rule brought by the English Americans caused anyone with a degree of African classified as black. Yet the Creole insisted even until there arose questions even amongst blacks like Creole or Negro?

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 3:24am On Nov 13, 2023
: "Charlemagne", one of the Nine Worthies believed to personify the ideals of chivalry; fresco in the Corridor, Trinci Palace, Foligno, Italy

Charlemagne (1411) From the Hall of Giants Trinci Palace, Foligno, Italy

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 1:52am On Nov 14, 2023
So Middle Easterners come into White Europe where some whites are brown like Romans, Greeks and Iberians and of course Germans. The Franks migrated into Germany from Troy and mixed with Germans. Most likely everyone in the Medieval Europe is mixed. Fair skin to brown was the typical color until the vast number of black Moors took over the Iberian Peninsula. By the Middle Ages there was a huge number of light brown skin people.

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 1:54am On Nov 14, 2023
Yes this Creole look began long before Louisiana Territory or the New France.

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 1:56am On Nov 14, 2023
Light brown skin nobility

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 3:42am On Nov 14, 2023
People mixed with Middle Eastern, White and Moors was quite common among the European Nobility.

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by honesttalk21: 4:02am On Nov 14, 2023
All humans are prone to mix so long they encounter one another. This is no big deal.

The genome are basically the same regardless of skin colour

1 Like

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2023
honesttalk21:
All humans are prone to mix so long they encounter one another. This is no big deal.

The genome are basically the same regardless of skin colour

Nigeria has always been some what enlightened in this notion because it has so many ethnic groups and cultural traditions within its borders. The National Youth Corps of Nigeria probably played a huge role in helping present Nigerians to achieve acceptance of ethnic and cultural differences even though it still remains some what of a struggle.

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 11:56pm On Nov 14, 2023
I had a discussion with my half brother who has the same father yet different mother about reincarnation. My brother has very dark black skin and I have very light brown skin but both of the same De France lineage. Our family tree and genaology traces back to Merovingian Franks yet we appear different. Number one there existed no black skin Franks or Hebrews. My brother's genetics result from my ancestors in the New France marrying native Indigenous People who had black skin. He has none of the genes of our Frankish ancestors as he looks nothing like them nor as I know share any of their traits of inheritance. I on the other have my ancestors looks, skin color, of mixed heritage same as them and I have many personality traits of my Merovingian ancestors. This phenomenon can be understood as Genetic Recombination meaning that DNA is not a blueprint. We don't automatically receive the past DNA our ancestors. So for instance one brother could receive 30 percent French genes while another receives zero. Yet on the other had my half brother received a good portion of the genes of the Indigenous People due to his black skin and shared phenotype.

So I not only have envious family members who covet my inheritance but also some whites who are aware that the European Nobility were of mixed stock. We are being purposefully discounted and wiped out of history by both groups.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiydsMxOdM8?si=FN_9iQzg1_9aY2fI

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 3:00am On Nov 15, 2023
They were different from the Creole like night and day.

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 7:34pm On Nov 15, 2023
Noble men and women all brown skin.

There is a plot to erase the mixed race Nobility as the Moors whom had black skin have been thoroughly covered. In the mixed race you have the Semitic, Yapeth and Hamitic all in one.

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 11:08pm On Nov 15, 2023
Red bone and yellow bone blue bloods.

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 7:58pm On Nov 16, 2023
Identity Fraud
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 4:14pm On Nov 25, 2023
Self-loathing is a feeling that resembles self-hate, as it constantly pushes the idea that you're not good enough

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by GodisStriking: 10:10pm On Feb 12
Christ was crucified for the sodomite religion of Egypt

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do Spirits Of People Live After They Die? / How To Know When Your Prayers Have Been Answered. / How Often Do You Evangelise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.