Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere (4100 Views)

Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement / Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 5:32pm On Aug 04, 2023

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by HarshBitterTrut: 7:33pm On Aug 06, 2023
The secret relationship between Blacks and Jews is that Blacks enslaved most of the world and Jews bought slaves from them.
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by HarshBitterTrut: 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2023
a religious person will do what he is told no matter what is right, a spiritual person will do whats right no matter what he's told..
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2023

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 1:35pm On Aug 08, 2023
Think of the strategy of Legions which etymologically means countless, numerous and many. When you have a few Noble families that are of one bloodline particularly Black skin, who rule over an alamagated group of many nations and phenotypes, they then devise a system, White Supremacy, as a cover for them. A wall or shield to protect them from direct attack by giving the appearance of power unto the Legionnaires, and thus rule from behind the throne. Blackbeard Mirage, Bobbi Hemmitt, others and myself know that the so called Whiteman does not rule the world but it's made to appear so. France does not rule those West African nations it's made to look like they do. When the Hebrews and Moors stopped ruling over Europe they conceded to White take over. They could have easily regrouped and took back over, or is that what really happened? Did the Hebrews and Moors really lose power or did they just concede to a system of Legions? These Europeans of color were extremely wicked and extremely deceitful. Even though some of them were righteous they were in the minority and
an overwhelming majority of nobles families of color were enslavers, sodomites, prostitutes, witches, warlocks and just evil in general. This rivalry between good and evil is what spawned the evil ones to give power unto the white legions in order to prevent it from falling into the righteous hands. The fear was karma, justice and retaliation for the wickedness that they had done. The Stewart family were slave traders and they owned the African Trading Company which held slaves in the colonies. When they began to fall off these Stewarts fled to other countries around the world.
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by HarshBitterTrut: 8:15pm On Aug 12, 2023
What's the secret relationship between Blacks and Jews?

Jews masks themselves as regular white people who help evil Blacks by committing racist hoaxes in order to keep a divide the two can exploit. It's called Freemasonry.

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by orisa37: 7:45am On Aug 13, 2023
LIKE EARNING AND SPENDING DOLLARS IN NIGERIA. ALL THE POLITICIANS, CIVIL SERVANTS AND GOVERNMENTS ARE DOING IT.
EMEFIELE AND BUHARI HAVE SCATTERED NIGERIA. EMILOKAN SHOULD PLEASE DEVIATE FROM THIS PATH.

1 Like

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by orisa37: 7:57am On Aug 13, 2023
TINUBU, PLEASE TAG THE DOLLAR AT THE 2014 YEAR GEJ'S STANDARDS. N180 : $1. LET US INVEST IN NAIRA AND INDEGENISATION.

1 Like

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by orisa37: 8:00am On Aug 13, 2023
orisa37:
TINUBU, PLEASE TAG THE DOLLAR AT THE 2014 YEAR GEJ'S STANDARDS. N180 : $1. LET US INVEST IN NAIRA AND INDEGENISATION.

LET US STOP ENSLAVING NIGERIANS TO ANYWHERE.

1 Like

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2023
When Blacks and Hebrews were in power slavery was everywhere.
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 7:34pm On Aug 14, 2023
Let's not play around with it BlackAdam65 we must expose it. The only reason for the American Civil War was to end slavery versus keep it going. So every Confederate Flag holding black person is hoping to reintroduce slavery as legal. Period.

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by BlackAdam65: 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2023
EnvyandHate:
Let's not play around with it BlackAdam65 we must expose it. The only reason for the American Civil War was to end slavery versus keep it going. So every Confederate Flag holding black person is hoping to reintroduce slavery as legal. Period.
I bet some of these black folks are the so called pan africa
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2023
BlackAdam65:
I bet some of these black folks are the so called pan africa

Pan is Pan Worship everyone of them Pan Africans will not criticize the traditional religion which is paganism. It is the sole reason for slavery because the Fallen Angels enslave humanity. The key issue with the Moors wasn't Islam it was the Arabs forced them to convert to Islam but they still kept their pagan traditions hidden inside. There is no slavery without pagan beliefs explicitly condemned by the Holy Qur'an.
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 6:08pm On Aug 15, 2023
Now what's the secret relationship between the Blacks and the Jews? The blacks enslaved most of the world through slave raiding and the so called Jews were the middle men who bought slaves from them. The Jews in turn take up the seat of leadership over the other Whites fostering White Supremacy while keeping a separate identity as a Jew. But they are not Jews but the Khazar Askenaskis who allied with the Byzantine Empire of Hebrew Edomites. The Black Illuminati Freemasonry also help the phony Jews maintain their identity as the true Jews through Pan African pseudo logic brainwashing.

Blacks taken into slavery by other Blacks then sold to White Jewish Merchants. A historical picture is worth a thousand words. White slaves captured by Moors also Turkish Jews were the middle men.

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by BlackAdam65: 10:34am On Aug 16, 2023
EnvyandHate:

Pan is Pan Worship everyone of them Pan Africans will not criticize the traditional religion which is paganism. It is the sole reason for slavery because the Fallen Angels enslave humanity. The key issue with the Moors wasn't Islam it was the Arabs forced them to convert to Islam but they still kept their pagan traditions hidden inside. There is no slavery without pagan beliefs explicitly condemned by the Holy Qur'an.

I think these pan Africans are also trying to outlaw Christianity all in the name of its a foreign religion

1 Like

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 12:24pm On Aug 16, 2023
BlackAdam65:
I think these pan Africans are also trying to outlaw Christianity all in the name of its a foreign religion

Yes because Christ was specifically against paganism because that's what the Edomite elders, priests and King Herod was doing in the temple of God. Money changers are prostitutes. Plus Christians begin to mimic Christ everywhere and criticize pagan beliefs and practices that's why they were persecuted. It took 3 centuries but when the Christians were done paganism had become unpopular and they had to go underground in secret societies then Christianity became the religion of Rome. The original Christians are not yes men unlike today they were willing to die for their faith and that they did it is written.

Freemasonry Illuminati is behind destroying Christianity and they are behind Pan Africanism which is the worship of Egypt. Each degree of Freemasonry is the worship of a different Egyptian god. To be an Egyptian devotee, same as Freemasonry, every man must be a homosexual and every woman a prostitute. Every traditional indigenous non Abrahamic religion in the world came from Egypt and Babylon. The Greeks were just Hebrew Edomites who worshipped Egyptian gods then the Romans copied them. Stone Masonry was how this worship continued underground in Europe and they became official in 1717 as the Scottish Rites Freemasonry. King James Stewart 1st of England founded Freemasonry he was also a homosexual. In 1738 the Grand Lodge started in France. In 1776 they began recruiting children of wealthy families at universities world wide that's how university cults like Greeks, Vikings, and other various pagan names for fraternities and sororities got started. And here we are today the Illuminati Freemasonry Boule, aren't they the ones who promote Egypt? The white phony Jews wrote Egypt as white but we all know Egypt was the black skin Hamite Africans followed by the brown skin Greek Hebrew Edomites and Roman Hebrew Edomites conquests.

When did the Catholic Church ban masonry?

The Catholic Church first prohibited Catholics from membership in Masonic organizations and other secret societies in 1738. Since then, at least eleven popes have made pronouncements about the incompatibility of Catholic doctrines and Freemasonry.

Yes true Catholics are against Freemasonry Illuminati for they know it's not of God. Yet the Jesuits are the branch of Freemasonry Illuminati that extends into the church.
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2023
Male Fraud
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by BlackAdam65: 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2023
EnvyandHate:

Yes because Christ was specifically against paganism because that's what the Edomite elders, priests and King Herod was doing in the temple of God. Money changers are prostitutes. Plus Christians begin to mimic Christ everywhere and criticize pagan beliefs and practices that's why they were persecuted. It took 3 centuries but when the Christians were done paganism had become unpopular and they had to go underground in secret societies then Christianity became the religion of Rome. The original Christians are not yes men unlike today they were willing to die for their faith and that they did it is written.

Freemasonry Illuminati is behind destroying Christianity and they are behind Pan Africanism which is the worship of Egypt. Each degree of Freemasonry is the worship of a different Egyptian god. To be an Egyptian devotee, same as Freemasonry, every man must be a homosexual and every woman a prostitute. Every traditional indigenous non Abrahamic religion in the world came from Egypt and Babylon. The Greeks were just Hebrew Edomites who worshipped Egyptian gods then the Romans copied them. Stone Masonry was how this worship continued underground in Europe and they became official in 1717 as the Scottish Rites Freemasonry. King James Stewart 1st of England founded Freemasonry he was also a homosexual. In 1738 the Grand Lodge started in France. In 1776 they began recruiting children of wealthy families at universities world wide that's how university cults like Greeks, Vikings, and other various pagan names for fraternities and sororities got started. And here we are today the Illuminati Freemasonry Boule, aren't they the ones who promote Egypt? The white phony Jews wrote Egypt as white but we all know Egypt was the black skin Hamite Africans followed by the brown skin Greek Hebrew Edomites and Roman Hebrew Edomites conquests.

Yes true Catholics are against Freemasonry Illuminati for they know it's not of God. Yet the Jesuits are the branch of Freemasonry Illuminati that extends into the church.

op is Umar Johnson a member of the boule
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by BlackAdam65: 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2023
HarshBitterTrut:
What's the secret relationship between Blacks and Jews?

Jews masks themselves as regular white people who help evil Blacks by committing racist hoaxes in order to keep a divide the two can exploit. It's called Freemasonry.
so you mean the whole George Floyd death was staged
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 7:09pm On Aug 17, 2023
BlackAdam65:
op is Umar Johnson a member of the boule

Yes Dr. Umar Johnson is a member and they have gotten wise by coming out pretending to expose parts of the Boule to get you to trust them. That trial they put on about Dr. Umar not being a doctor was staged to give him credibility again. The Stripper scandal was done to make people believe he wasn't a pedophile by opening up a boys school. And Dr. Umar marrying several old MILFs had the same purpose to take your mind off of the Pedophilia the Boule are into. All them Black Masons are pedophiles including my father's family who are deeply entrenched in masonry it's alot of homosexuals on that side of my family even some of Judah strayed into Idolatry. Part of my father's family married into Edom. Black Masons are responsible for all the homosexuality and prostitution in Black America.
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by BlackAdam65: 7:24pm On Aug 17, 2023
EnvyandHate:

Yes Dr. Umar Johnson is a member and they have gotten wise by coming out pretending to expose parts of the Boule to get you to trust them. That trial they put on about Dr. Umar not being a doctor was staged to give him credibility again. The Stripper scandal was done to make people believe he wasn't a pedophile by opening up a boys school. And Dr. Umar marrying several old MILFs had the same purpose to take your mind off of the Pedophilia the Boule are into. All them Black Masons are pedophiles including my father's family who are deeply entrenched in masonry it's alot of homosexuals on that side of my family even some of Judah strayed into Idolatry. Part of my father's family married into Edom. Black Masons are responsible for all the homosexuality and prostitution in Black America.

although I agreed with his opinion on interracial marriage I always knew something seems off about cause he hasn't yet completed the boy school he have been building and he was claiming that Michael Jackson and Witney Houston were murdered by the white elites because of their estate I don't even think he has any credible source of income except the donation he's getting from people
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
BlackAdam65:
although I agreed with his opinion on interracial marriage I always knew something seems off about cause he hasn't yet completed the boy school he have been building and he was claiming that Michael Jackson and Witney Houston were murdered by the white elites because of their estate I don't even think he has any credible source of income except the donation he's getting from people

Dr. Umar Johnson's mission was to prevent someone else from saving black boys or forming such a school. Black Masons want to molest boys so they can recruit them for Freemasonry and their Fraternities and Gangs. Psycho pedophiles are only interested in more power.

Blacks and Jews are doing all the estate stealing in Hollywood and the music industry. Blacks and Jews work hand in hand in corruption. The other Whites have nothing to do with it unless they are in Freemasonry.
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by Napata77: 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2023
EnvyandHate:

Dr. Umar Johnson's mission was to prevent someone else from saving black boys or forming such a school. Black Masons want to molest boys so they can recruit them for Freemasonry and their Fraternities and Gangs. Psycho pedophiles are only interested in more power.

Blacks and Jews are doing all the estate stealing in Hollywood and the music industry. Blacks and Jews work hand in hand in corruption. The other Whites have nothing to do with it unless they are in Freemasonry.

WHAT RACE ARE YOU?

ANSWER THIS QUESTION.

I WANT TO KNOW.

BECAUSE YOU SEEM LIKE A WHITE SUPREMACIST DEMON WHOSE JOB IS TO FALSIFY HISTORY.
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2023
Napata77:

WHAT RACE ARE YOU?

ANSWER THIS QUESTION.

I WANT TO KNOW.

BECAUSE YOU SEEM LIKE A WHITE SUPREMACIST DEMON WHOSE JOB IS TO FALSIFY HISTORY.

I am classified as Black American yet I am a Frank. My ancestors came from Germany and France we are the tribe of Benjamin and my father's bloodline is Merovingian.

What's your father's tribe?

Do you want to know why there is no black Jesus?

Africans do not fight injustices or corruption.
Hispanics and Latinos do not fight injustices or corruption.
Asians do not fight injustices or corruption.
Whites some of them do fight injustices and corruption..

Black Americans are the only people in the world known to fight injustices and corruption. If you go on social media that's all you will see are Black Americans exposing some form of society injustice or corruption. Not all of us do this but it is among us more than any group although some are mimicking it and not sincere. This trait is in us because among us are the bloodline of the true Jews. We came from Europe light skin Jews and mixed with the black skin Indigenous People and mixed also with Whites. The true Jews are in America. The Messiah is here with us.
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by HarshBitterTrut: 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2023
BlackAdam65:
so you mean the whole George Floyd death was staged

grin

Don't tell me you haven't figured that one out yet? The whole world is a stage. grin All the rioting ended as soon as Joe Biden was elected.

Let me explain it again.

The secret relationship between the Blacks and the Jews is that the Blacks enslaved most of the world and the Jews bought slaves from them. There were only two groups that owned slaves in Anerican history they are Blacks and Jews. Two groups made up the Southern Conferation they are Blacks and Jews. In South Carolina the Blacks had more slaves than the Jews and the capital of the Conferacy was Charleston, South Carolina. grin After the Civil War was over and the black general Robert E. Lee surrendered the Klu Klux Klan was started by the former slave owners which are Blacks and Jews. grin There are at least 6 citations that many Blacks were members of the Klu Klux Klan and why not? The Blacks owned slaves too. The Democratic Party are the slave owners and Klu Klux Klan and the primary members are Blacks and Jews. The Blacks who fought for freedom were Republicans including Pres. Abraham Lincoln. Somehow they tricked Black people who's ancestors were slaves and share croppers to join the Democrats. Personally I have never registered to vote because I understand how power really works and how it changes hands.

There are Elite Black families that live in gated communities that even most Whites can't afford or even get invited to live in that neighborhood. The Europa royal families are still in control the so called Black Nobility. Things are not what they seem.

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by BlackAdam65: 8:16am On Aug 18, 2023
HarshBitterTrut:

grin

Don't tell me you haven't figured that one out yet? The whole world is a stage. grin All the rioting ended as soon as Joe Biden was elected.

Let me explain it again.

The secret relationship between the Blacks and the Jews is that the Blacks enslaved most of the world and the Jews bought slaves from them. There were only two groups that owned slaves in Anerican history they are Blacks and Jews. Two groups made up the Southern Conferation they are Blacks and Jews. In South Carolina the Blacks had more slaves than the Jews and the capital of the Conferacy was Charleston, South Carolina. grin After the Civil War was over and the black general Robert E. Lee surrendered the Klu Klux Klan was started by the former slave owners which are Blacks and Jews. grin There are at least 6 citations that many Blacks were members of the Klu Klux Klan and why not? The Blacks owned slaves too. The Democratic Party are the slave owners and Klu Klux Klan and the primary members are Blacks and Jews. The Blacks who fought for freedom were Republicans including Pres. Abraham Lincoln. Somehow they tricked Black people who's ancestors were slaves and share croppers to join the Democrats. Personally I have never registered to vote because I understand how power really works and how it changes hands.

There are Elite Black families that live in gated communities that even most Whites can't afford or even get invited to live in that neighborhood. The Europa royal families are still in control the so called Black Nobility. Things are not what they seem.

but op were the black slave owners former slave that bought their freedom or were they also migrants like the jews
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 10:54am On Aug 18, 2023
BlackAdam65:
but op were the black slave owners former slave that bought their freedom or were they also migrants like the jews

Some were migrants from Europe who were very light skin Hebrew Edomites and some were cousins by Negro Bed Wenches becoming Concubines of Jewish slave owners then winning their freedom through manumission. Once their lovers died they inherited slaves and property their children had the bloodline. Majority of the slave owners were Negro Bed Wenches like Kamala Harris ancestor was a house girl who married a Jewish merchant. Mrs. Brown ended up becoming the biggest slave owner in Jamaica a town named after her family called Brown's town. Yes this went on in the Caribbean too where house girls were the lovers of Jewish slave owners. Many families that make up the inner circle of the Boule are actually cousins of the Jews. Blacks and Jews are actively running the whole thing. Isn't this not what you see in the Whitehouse today? The Blacks and Jews have the same Babylonian religion, the same goals of power, money and owning slaves.
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2023
Slavery and Sacrifice

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by HarshBitterTrut: 9:59pm On Aug 21, 2023
If I can expose my own people even my own wicked family members whom I know are involved in the Illuminati then at least you can carry your cross.
Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 5:26pm On Aug 23, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lYAirsk0tk

Blacks enslaved other Blacks, Hebrews, Arabs, Whites,
and Asians and the Jew who really isn't a Jew was the middle man. The Jew helped cover up the true history blaming instead other Whites while he hides under his fraudulent claim of being God's chosen people. The Blacks help the Jew make this false claim by claiming the white man brought the Abrahamic faiths to Africa. And Edom who God hates are the Hebrews who help also cover up the truth.

Re: If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere by EnvyandHate: 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2023
Jews were the only nations of Whites to trade and own slaves which they bought them from Blacks. There are more than twenty nations of Blacks that raided, traded, owned and even human sacrificed slaves, people captured from numerous nations and races.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor Beat World Record / Why Is God Not Called The God Of Abraham, Isaac And Israel? / Interview With The Founder Of Celica Church Of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.