Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. (27762 Views)

Total Energies Have Started Sending Letters, Check Your Mail / Points to note before sending out your CV to a recruiter / How To Make N5,000 - N20,000 Every Week On Paga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by xpanciated: 2:53am On Jul 27, 2023
Ben Emaikwu Emmanuel

UBA

THANKS.
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Juwanna(f): 3:34am On Jul 27, 2023
Nigerfine3:

You didn't say if your name sake or, not, anyway if you see this from now till 10 minutes, I will write my email, so you can pick it.then I delete it

My acct details is up already but I'll write it here again

Firstbank
Iwaye Juliana Olasunkanmi

Thanks
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Dieugagne(m): 3:49am On Jul 27, 2023
Eco bank
Godwin Bassey.
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Dieugagne(m): 3:50am On Jul 27, 2023
Godwin Etim Bassey

Zenith Bank

On God
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Yankee101: 5:40am On Jul 27, 2023
I think guys should fall in here and see who and how they can help too

@seun we need this on the front page so more people can help nairalanders

The hunger is real
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Angel2500: 5:51am On Jul 27, 2023
0216778590 GTB igwebuike chinenye a
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by eyitayo007(m): 6:09am On Jul 27, 2023
1392874729,,, Access Bank, Odeniran Oluwarotimi Eyitayo
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by melonsgroup: 6:51am On Jul 27, 2023
Nigerfine3:

You didn't say if your name sake or, not, anyway if you see this from now till 10 minutes, I will write my email, so you can pick it.then I delete it
sorry boss I slept off
That's my name sir
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Andyfelix(m): 6:56am On Jul 27, 2023
Anefu Andrew inalegwu
First bank
Thanks in advance
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Andyfelix(m): 7:06am On Jul 27, 2023
First bank
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by recieve(m): 7:25am On Jul 27, 2023
shine12:

Yours is coming.
Sir I've been begging you since yesterday, please don't skip me...
Zenith Bank
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by melonsgroup: 7:27am On Jul 27, 2023
Nigerfine3:

I will give you for being the first to read and respond, if only you are true to your real name, it doesn't matter now, I will give to you.
I'll be waiting
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Candidlady: 7:34am On Jul 27, 2023
ravensckar:
I thought I was the only one that noticed. All those people wey dey form 'posh' for Romance section don hide their usual moniker begin using alternate account dey beg. cheesy cheesy

Things dey really happen for nairaland. cheesy cheesy

PS- Na Candi.dlady & Jenn.yclay moniker I dey monitor since morning. Make dem drop aza make I cast them.

These accounts should be flagged op take note
313 052 1245
(First Bank)

Or

Opay
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Hennics: 7:38am On Jul 27, 2023
shine12:
I have created this post to start an initiative of offering assistance to individuals who are unknown to me. Every week, I aim to send 10,000 Naira to a Nigerian stranger(I will pick an account number at random if there is more than one), as I understand the challenging situation in Nigeria. This small gesture is my way of giving back to my country, even though I am currently living abroad. I have the means to consistently afford this amount, even when facing unpaid bills, as it is less than Β£10.

Most of my siblings are also living outside Nigeria, and through this initiative, I hope to extend a helping hand to those in need back home. I find fulfillment in anonymous giving, acts that only God recognizes and rewards.

Through this platform, I wish to continue being a blessing, in my own small way, to any Nigerian in need, regardless of tribe, language, or religion. I am not seeking any personal information from anyone, nor do I want this page to be a platform for scams. Only post an account number or send your account number as a DM. Once you receive the alert, come back here to mention the alert received so I am sure you have the funds.

My desire is to offer genuine help and support to fellow Nigerians, spreading a spirit of compassion and unity. Together, we can make a difference and alleviate the burdens faced by those less fortunate in our beloved country.

Let us come together and embrace the joy of giving without expecting anything in return. May we all find ways, no matter how small, to make a positive impact on the lives of others.
When I saw your post yesterday, I sent a dm, but I didn't get a response from you,

Opay
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by LadyG05: 7:41am On Jul 27, 2023
Access bank

Thank you
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by PureFace1(m): 7:45am On Jul 27, 2023
GT Bank
Owoeye Olawale Emmanuel
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Archtype(m): 7:49am On Jul 27, 2023
Daalα»₯
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by leetech: 7:52am On Jul 27, 2023
Nigerfine3:
Anyone that bears kelechi. Let me send to the person for sharing name with me.
I have adopted the name sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by melonsgroup: 7:53am On Jul 27, 2023
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by bro4u: 8:01am On Jul 27, 2023
shine12:
I have created this post to start an initiative of offering assistance to individuals who are unknown to me. Every week, I aim to send 10,000 Naira to a Nigerian stranger(I will pick an account number at random if there is more than one), as I understand the challenging situation in Nigeria. This small gesture is my way of giving back to my country, even though I am currently living abroad. I have the means to consistently afford this amount, even when facing unpaid bills, as it is less than Β£10.

Most of my siblings are also living outside Nigeria, and through this initiative, I hope to extend a helping hand to those in need back home. I find fulfillment in anonymous giving, acts that only God recognizes and rewards.

Through this platform, I wish to continue being a blessing, in my own small way, to any Nigerian in need, regardless of tribe, language, or religion. I am not seeking any personal information from anyone, nor do I want this page to be a platform for scams. Only post an account number or send your account number as a DM. Once you receive the alert, come back here to mention the alert received so I am sure you have the funds.

My desire is to offer genuine help and support to fellow Nigerians, spreading a spirit of compassion and unity. Together, we can make a difference and alleviate the burdens faced by those less fortunate in our beloved country.

Let us come together and embrace the joy of giving without expecting anything in return. May we all find ways, no matter how small, to make a positive impact on the lives of others.
Boss, I'm currently on my Project. Any help will be appreciated pls... Proofs will be given if required.

Access bank
Covenant E
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by recieve(m): 8:07am On Jul 27, 2023
recieve:

Sir I've been begging you since yesterday, please don't skip me...
Zenith Bank
Please sir shine12 πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Plight21(f): 8:16am On Jul 27, 2023
shine12:

Opay

I'll be very grateful if I can be lucky today.
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by awollowo: 8:21am On Jul 27, 2023
shine12:

Opay
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by skoIes001: 8:27am On Jul 27, 2023
shine12:

Yours is coming.

Nice
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Bradford111(m): 8:30am On Jul 27, 2023
Ashjane:
Since everyone is here busy thanking him... I'll be here also to add to it, I have a Google gift card in which I'd love to give to someone!!
It's $20 and I have no idea what you wanna do with it probably you have your reasons... Just let me know if you need it!!
Shine12 God bless you and this right here you'll enjoy the blessings from every corner of the earth so others can eat through you... God bless you infact I might end up surprising you soon let's see how Things goes!

I need it please
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Bradford111(m): 8:35am On Jul 27, 2023
1607531210 Access bank

Miracle

Godbless you sir
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Charles121: 8:37am On Jul 27, 2023
CHARLES ADEJOH 2261376869 ZENITH BANK
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by POLS: 8:37am On Jul 27, 2023
UBA
OKEDARA OLUSOLA S.
Thank you very kindly sir
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by akojifred: 8:46am On Jul 27, 2023
shine12:

. Acc number 0814609220
Access Bank Friday Akoji
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by kapich: 8:52am On Jul 27, 2023
Gtb
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by sarahs(m): 8:54am On Jul 27, 2023
GTB 0108835093
O.O.F.

Thank you and God bless
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Kachi1194(m): 9:02am On Jul 27, 2023
God bless you o.p for the kind gesture... acc no: 3333338010... bank: FCMB ( first city monument bank)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (44) (Reply)

I Just Got A Banking Job But Age Falsification Is Standing In My Way / NNPC Recruitment Criteria Exclude Graduates From Poor Homes, Says NANS / Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.