Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. (28012 Views)

Total Energies Have Started Sending Letters, Check Your Mail / Points to note before sending out your CV to a recruiter / How To Make N5,000 - N20,000 Every Week On Paga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Impactech: 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2023

Firstbank
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by soccerlover: 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2023
Rufus Union Bank 0074260156 God bless you
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Woodaz: 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2023
3065394699 FIRSTBANK Macaulay Emmanuel Ogbeide. Let us be charitable
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Woodaz: 6:51pm On Jul 26, 2023
3065394699 FIRSTBANK Macaulay Emmanuel Ogbeide. Dear
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Kolenda(m): 6:53pm On Jul 26, 2023
shine12:
I have created this post to start an initiative of offering assistance to individuals who are unknown to me. Every week, I aim to send 10,000 Naira to a Nigerian stranger(I will pick an account number at random if there is more than one), as I understand the challenging situation in Nigeria. This small gesture is my way of giving back to my country, even though I am currently living abroad. I have the means to consistently afford this amount, even when facing unpaid bills, as it is less than £10.

Most of my siblings are also living outside Nigeria, and through this initiative, I hope to extend a helping hand to those in need back home. I find fulfillment in anonymous giving, acts that only God recognizes and rewards.

Through this platform, I wish to continue being a blessing, in my own small way, to any Nigerian in need, regardless of tribe, language, or religion. I am not seeking any personal information from anyone, nor do I want this page to be a platform for scams. Only post an account number or send your account number as a DM. Once you receive the alert, come back here to mention the alert received so I am sure you have the funds.

My desire is to offer genuine help and support to fellow Nigerians, spreading a spirit of compassion and unity. Together, we can make a difference and alleviate the burdens faced by those less fortunate in our beloved country.

Let us come together and embrace the joy of giving without expecting anything in return. May we all find ways, no matter how small, to make a positive impact on the lives of others.
First Bank
Please help me sir
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by bigsize: 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2023
GOD bless you sir.
1190033354 Ecobank
Izuchukwu
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Supercaddy: 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2023
Gt bank
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Woodaz: 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2023
shine12:
I have created this post to start an initiative of offering assistance to individuals who are unknown to me. Every week, I aim to send 10,000 Naira to a Nigerian stranger(I will pick an account number at random if there is more than one), as I understand the challenging situation in Nigeria. This small gesture is my way of giving back to my country, even though I am currently living abroad. I have the means to consistently afford this amount, even when facing unpaid bills, as it is less than £10.

Most of my siblings are also living outside Nigeria, and through this initiative, I hope to extend a helping hand to those in need back home. I find fulfillment in anonymous giving, acts that only God recognizes and rewards.

Through this platform, I wish to continue being a blessing, in my own small way, to any Nigerian in need, regardless of tribe, language, or religion. I am not seeking any personal information from anyone, nor do I want this page to be a platform for scams. Only post an account number or send your account number as a DM. Once you receive the alert, come back here to mention the alert received so I am sure you have the funds.

My desire is to offer genuine help and support to fellow Nigerians, spreading a spirit of compassion and unity. Together, we can make a difference and alleviate the burdens faced by those less fortunate in our beloved country.

Let us come together and embrace the joy of giving without expecting anything in return. May we all find ways, no matter how small, to make a positive impact on the lives of others.
3065394699 FIRSTBANK Macaulay Emmanuel Ogbeide
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by RPG2020(m): 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2023
Mbee247:

Thanks a lot sir!

Just really speechless right now, my week as been so rough as a freelancer but this money just put one good smile on me to keep pushing!

May God bless you bountifully!

Amen.. more blessings coming your way if you believe you received

1 Like

Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Fab21: 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2023
Damilare Emmanuel.

This would go a long way at the moment.
Thanks in advance.
UBA
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Youngboss54(m): 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2023
shine12:

thanks for your kind gesture
access bank
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by odinga1of: 7:14pm On Jul 26, 2023
Thanks bros, this is impressive! For this Tinubu government e nor easy.

shocked

Palm Pay

Oshey
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Loyaltyreign: 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2023
shine12:

Pls check my thread bro. I need a good capital to start. I don't mind if you can lend me to starr. This is a sure way for me out of poverty. Should i send aza
https://www.nairaland.com/7754152/100k-make-20k-more-every
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by 9182736455O1999(m): 7:37pm On Jul 26, 2023
Omo! what a rare opportunity. Please Stay safe OP.

*1473347816 *Access bank. E O A
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 26, 2023
shine12:

Please for God's sake, do not skip me, I'm in dire need of this, consider me please

156 758 0035
Access
Thanks and God bless you sir
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Windblown2much: 7:47pm On Jul 26, 2023
shine12:
For people that are sending DM to my email, you are not being overlooked. I will pick a minimum of 2 people from those that requested by email next week, God willing.
I know you can't send money to everyone here so, I solicit for ur help in a different way. Since u stay in UK.

There's an account u could help me open that would sure help in changing my financial status for good. I hereby await ur response on how we can communicate more about it. Thanks!
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2023
emmy512:

You don motivate me.
Also thought of doing something like this and I will.

Keep up the Lord's work
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by gateuser: 7:57pm On Jul 26, 2023
Account no: 0040257196
Unity Bank
Thank you
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by BigMoneyeye: 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2023
Kind gesture
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by arkonpoint: 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2023
Tijani Hammed
First Bank
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by GreatTEF(m): 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2023
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by GoldenGTV(m): 8:02pm On Jul 26, 2023
Zenith Bank🏦

May Almighty God continue to enrich and enlarge you...
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by ephapras: 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2023
WEMA BANK.
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by afombc(f): 8:08pm On Jul 26, 2023
God bless you
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 26, 2023
shine12:

Hi Shine12,

I've three kids and have been doing one private lesson but cannot go anymore because of the high cost in transport.

I just want to start laundry business but don't have a good pressing iron which will cost like N7000.

Can you help me?

Sunday Ezire,
Firstbank PLC

Keep up with this good gesture and God will surely reward you at the end of the day.

My kids are saying Hi.
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by emitsu123: 8:16pm On Jul 26, 2023
Abubakar Mahmud
Ecobank
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Buziness101: 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2023

Access Bank

God Bless you and replenish your pocket
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by vickychelsea(m): 8:19pm On Jul 26, 2023
0160962119 Gtb may God keep blessing ur strive and replenish ur pocket, we al know hw volatile our economy s, and 4 u 2 think of render help really show u have a caring hrt 2wd d less priviledge thank u sir and may God continue 2 bless u
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by obasi23: 8:20pm On Jul 26, 2023
7030309030 opay ikenna obasi
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by westlius(m): 8:20pm On Jul 26, 2023
shine12:

Good day Sir I was the first to send my details but I wasn't choosen. MERCY OOOOOI
ACCESS BANK
WEST SOKIEPIRIM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply)

Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test / "Wolf Of Wall Street" - 5 Mindsets Every Graduate MUST Have In 2018 / Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.