Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. (27980 Views)

Total Energies Have Started Sending Letters, Check Your Mail / Points to note before sending out your CV to a recruiter / How To Make N5,000 - N20,000 Every Week On Paga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by PrinceJoeWan(m): 10:21pm On Jul 26, 2023
God bless you for your kind gesture which is a show of love to individuals you know not, may God replenish you in 100 folds IN JESUS NAME AMEN!

AKPEWVE THANKGOD OWANOGHO
OPAY
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by fohlarp: 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2023
Thank U Sir,may d Lord bless and continue to keep U n Ur family 4 this kind gesture o.if am picked i will really apreciate,oga pls my biz is suffering with their useless policies

Fcmb.FOLAKE
THANKS SIR
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Lordgel7: 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2023
Boss please help me too, things hard this side. God bless you sir.

UBA BANK
Ebitei Godisable L
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by PJtech: 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2023
Hahaha.... Una go use mention kee this man

He said one person every week, I don see like 1000 account details this week only angry
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Obaman12: 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2023
shine12:

Help if you can
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Temilade5078(m): 10:36pm On Jul 26, 2023
shine12:
I have created this post to start an initiative of offering assistance to individuals who are unknown to me. Every week, I aim to send 10,000 Naira to a Nigerian stranger(I will pick an account number at random if there is more than one), as I understand the challenging situation in Nigeria. This small gesture is my way of giving back to my country, even though I am currently living abroad. I have the means to consistently afford this amount, even when facing unpaid bills, as it is less than Β£10.

Most of my siblings are also living outside Nigeria, and through this initiative, I hope to extend a helping hand to those in need back home. I find fulfillment in anonymous giving, acts that only God recognizes and rewards.

Through this platform, I wish to continue being a blessing, in my own small way, to any Nigerian in need, regardless of tribe, language, or religion. I am not seeking any personal information from anyone, nor do I want this page to be a platform for scams. Only post an account number or send your account number as a DM. Once you receive the alert, come back here to mention the alert received so I am sure you have the funds.

My desire is to offer genuine help and support to fellow Nigerians, spreading a spirit of compassion and unity. Together, we can make a difference and alleviate the burdens faced by those less fortunate in our beloved country.

Let us come together and embrace the joy of giving without expecting anything in return. May we all find ways, no matter how small, to make a positive impact on the lives of others.

First bank
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by CeokRicchezza: 10:43pm On Jul 26, 2023
Please support me please
GTbank

Thank you
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by nobone(f): 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2023
E. J. C.
Zenith

Thanks in anticipation.

shine12:
I have created this post to start an initiative of offering assistance to individuals who are unknown to me. Every week, I aim to send 10,000 Naira to a Nigerian stranger(I will pick an account number at random if there is more than one), as I understand the challenging situation in Nigeria. This small gesture is my way of giving back to my country, even though I am currently living abroad. I have the means to consistently afford this amount, even when facing unpaid bills, as it is less than Β£10.

Most of my siblings are also living outside Nigeria, and through this initiative, I hope to extend a helping hand to those in need back home. I find fulfillment in anonymous giving, acts that only God recognizes and rewards.

Through this platform, I wish to continue being a blessing, in my own small way, to any Nigerian in need, regardless of tribe, language, or religion. I am not seeking any personal information from anyone, nor do I want this page to be a platform for scams. Only post an account number or send your account number as a DM. Once you receive the alert, come back here to mention the alert received so I am sure you have the funds.

My desire is to offer genuine help and support to fellow Nigerians, spreading a spirit of compassion and unity. Together, we can make a difference and alleviate the burdens faced by those less fortunate in our beloved country.

Let us come together and embrace the joy of giving without expecting anything in return. May we all find ways, no matter how small, to make a positive impact on the lives of others.
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Tofee: 10:48pm On Jul 26, 2023
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by dee92(f): 11:19pm On Jul 26, 2023
2086397625. UBA. Thank you very much in advance and may you be watered as you water others.
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by freshdudeyeeks(m): 11:24pm On Jul 26, 2023
shine12:

You should have yours too.
Boss abeg ooo
I no fit sleep
Please don't forget me
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by ravensckar(m): 11:49pm On Jul 26, 2023
Slynation:
Well... going through the names of those dropping numbers and it seems like our residents online billionaires and Feminists has logged into their second account...πŸ˜‚ No familiar monicker at all...
I thought I was the only one that noticed. All those people wey dey form 'posh' for Romance section don hide their usual moniker begin using alternate account dey beg. cheesy cheesy

Things dey really happen for nairaland. cheesy cheesy

PS- Na Candidlady & Jennyclay moniker I dey monitor since morning. Make dem drop aza make I cast them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by ojikutu65(m): 11:50pm On Jul 26, 2023
God bless you sir
Ojikutu sherif
gtb
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by chocolatee(f): 11:52pm On Jul 26, 2023
0167457221 gt bank nawara Shehu
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Abs7(m): 12:40am On Jul 27, 2023
shine12:

Abbas Mohammed
Zenith bank πŸ™
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Sequingirl(f): 12:44am On Jul 27, 2023
Congrats bro...God no go shame you
Mbee247:

Thanks a lot sir!

Just really speechless right now, my week as been so rough as a freelancer but this money just put one good smile on me to keep pushing!

May God bless you bountifully!

1 Like

Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Juwanna(f): 12:55am On Jul 27, 2023
Firstbank
Iwaye Juliana Olasunkanmi

I'm equally sending my love and prayers to you as I partake from this show of love.

God bless you!
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Minjim: 1:01am On Jul 27, 2023
God. Please bless me too so that I can put smiles on people's faces like this.
Fcmb.
Ayinde J.S
God bless you for this
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by superintendents(m): 1:02am On Jul 27, 2023
shine12:

thank you for putting smile on me and my mom's face..Thank you am really grateful..
May God bless you..
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by abba190: 1:07am On Jul 27, 2023
chaii too much poverty in the land.
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by abba190: 1:09am On Jul 27, 2023
chocolatee:
0167457221 gt bank nawara Shehu
u too dey drop plate? grin grin chai may thunder strike tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by abba190: 1:10am On Jul 27, 2023
PJtech:
Hahaha.... Una go use mention kee this man

He said one person every week, I don see like 1000 account details this week only angry
the guy is catching cruise he wont send anyone again

1 Like

Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by abba190: 1:11am On Jul 27, 2023
fohlarp:
Thank U Sir,may d Lord bless and continue to keep U n Ur family 4 this kind gesture o.if am picked i will really apreciate,oga pls my biz is suffering with their useless policies

Fcmb.FOLAKE
THANKS SIR
so just mere 10k will fix ur biz ? which kind biz is that? u better find something better
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by josmart(m): 1:12am On Jul 27, 2023
Uba 2084688400
Joshua Ayorinde
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by HelenChidozie(f): 1:53am On Jul 27, 2023
shine12:

Sir please
5k will help me fill 5 and a half kg of gas
I'll use the remaining 5k to buy condiments for stew,okro soup and native rice that will last me for about a week
God bless you abundantly sir as you put a smile on people's faces so shall laughter never seize from your mouth πŸ™
Opay
Helen Chidozie

5 Likes

Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Nigerfine3: 2:05am On Jul 27, 2023
Anyone that bears kelechi. Let me send to the person for sharing name with me.
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Engrgabi: 2:07am On Jul 27, 2023
shine12:

2022224260 kuda
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Engrgabi: 2:08am On Jul 27, 2023
Nigerfine3:
2022224260 kuda
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by melonsgroup: 2:10am On Jul 27, 2023
Nigerfine3:
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Nigerfine3: 2:14am On Jul 27, 2023
melonsgroup:
opay 8037975433
Namesake thanks alot
I will give you for being the first to read and respond, if only you are true to your real name, it doesn't matter now, I will give to you.
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by melonsgroup: 2:24am On Jul 27, 2023
Nigerfine3:

I will give you for being the first to read and respond, if only you are true to your real name, it doesn't matter now, I will give to you.
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Nigerfine3: 2:49am On Jul 27, 2023
melonsgroup:
Thanks boss
You didn't say if your name sake or, not, anyway if you see this from now till 10 minutes, I will write my email, so you can pick it.then I delete it

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (44) (Reply)

Workforce Is Recruiting For Graduate Executives Nationwide / Celtel Is Recruiting / N-power: 30,000 Volunteers Get New Federal Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.