Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa (21388 Views)

Malami Asks US To Extradite Azuka Jebose For Defaming Ned Nwoko / Simon Ekpa & Autopilots Gang Behind Killings In South-East, Sit-At-Home Canceled / Senate Condemns UK Travel Ban On Nigerians Over Omicron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Is that all? grin grin would you like to rant some more? come on! Get all your frustrations and anger out at you phone!!

When you are done tell me. And try not to have a heart attack while ranting. grin
You all are slave born, from ojukwu to Kanu now Ekpa, what a deranged tribe, twisted mofos, your tribe are an embarrassment to Nigeria, I wish there is a way we can remove the dot from Nigeria. Criminals, drug dealers, now slaves of terrorists.
Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2023
Alpharey:

Not only stroke. He died and was buried in Saudi Arabia
Lol
Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by Calitoscassius(m): 7:08pm On Jul 26, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:

You all are slave born, from ojukwu to Kanu now Ekpa, what a deranged tribe, twisted mofos, your tribe are an embarrassment to Nigeria, I wish there is a way we can remove the dot from Nigeria. Criminals, drug dealers, now slaves of terrorists.
Good!! Come on! Rant some more here is your chance to get your frustrations out!! grin

1 Like

Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 26, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Good!! Come on! Rant some more here is your chance to get your frustrations out!! grin
Dumb flat head cannibal slaves.
Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by Alpharey: 7:11pm On Jul 26, 2023
whippersnapper:
The Dss should go and get him and arrest peter obi. This ipob people needs to be stifled. The are beginning to cause unnecessary nuisance

You cannot fight someone without staining your clothes and also sustaining your own wound. That is the story of Nigeria since early sixtees till date. Keep fighting the Igbos till eternity and they will drag you down with them. That is nature.

1 Like

Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by Melonsmasher: 7:13pm On Jul 26, 2023
Release Nnamdi Kanu instead

1 Like

Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by EMONFASHION65: 7:13pm On Jul 26, 2023
[quote author=muykem post=124672222]FG should not involve in SE family affair. People of SE are eating the fruit of their labour under Buhari administration. They have started preparing another one since Tinubu came on board, it will also be ready in the nearest future.[/quote
Are your people better than the South eastern people.Who do 1 think suffered most during Buhari and Tinubu regime. Definitely not the IGBOS
Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by Alpharey: 7:14pm On Jul 26, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
angry Nzogbu Nzogbu Enyimba Eyi angry angry .Nigerians Senate should leave us Biafrians alone sad angry.Ekpa is our leader.No retreat angry No Surrender. No lefuledum cheesy No Erection angry

After singing like a drunkard you must go buy that fuel at #617 per litre. That is if you can afford it at all.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by greenandy: 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2023
Will Tinubu-Buhari govt understand that sit at home of Ekpa is an economic war against Nigeria? Impoverish Igbo people through sit at home, they emigrate to to occupy the SW and other regions of Nigeria until Nigeria collapses finally, they return home to Igbo land. bHave we forgotten that Igbos started with nothing after the civil war?
Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by Yomit71(m): 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2023
Cooly100:

People from your side hardly think...

You do same thing and want to see different result...

Most of you said that if Kanu is arrested everything will end...and now you are seeing worse..

So why do you Africans think that arresting this one will end it?

None of you including the supposed leaders are saying look...let's look at the root cause of this issue first...

Nobody, not a single soul.
Don't mind him,

let Ekpa set south east on fire πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by Yomit71(m): 7:22pm On Jul 26, 2023
if am to be the president of Nigeria right now, I won't even say anything about the east.

Wetin concern me
Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by thinkmoney(m): 7:24pm On Jul 26, 2023
RockHard:
Make dem no try am. E get why I talk so. If Simon is extradited, his supporters will also start committing terrorist acts in SE to blackmail the FG and then his people will start begging that he also be released like they're asking for Kanu. And the cycle will continue. This is a family matter that Ndigbo knows how to resolve if they really want to. My two cents.
I disagree with you. Whose family is Ekpa? He is a bastard.
Besides as Ndigbo been able to resolve anything this past 5years? He should be extradited and forgotten. Then his co terrorist should either give up or die.
Majority of Igbos are beginning to see this people for what they are. They have lost support.
You can imagine some of them now practicing cannibalism on their fellow igbos

1 Like

Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by Alpharey: 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2023
Chucks13:
Extradite, for where They will defend him and started saying he served in Finland reserved army, he is a lawyer, he is a Finland citizen, arrest Tinubu first, Ekpa is invisible and all those bullshit.

Pls fed govt should not waste his time. When US pulled out of Afghanistan and people were blaming them the US president said and I quote "You can't help someone not ready for help" at the end we all seen where the f u c king Afghan is today same thing I will say to my people in SE "fed govt can't help people not ready for help" kindly manage your sit at home and enjoys it. Simple!!!

Since truth annoys you then enjoy Ekpa to the fullest.

The thing neva hit dem well by the time the thing hit dem wella na dem go follow road by demself go find Ekpa. They are here still dey blow grammar, fed hovt should just face their warrant and let dem face it. Dem no dey teli pesin...

Person will think you are typing from heaven with zero worries. See as you are talking about South East as if you have everything working around you. Taa!
Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by thinkmoney(m): 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
O to zeh.

FG should not extradite him unless Igbo leaders write and swear to an undertaking not to beg for his release when jailed here. The Igbo political elite are culpable! We saw it all during the last election and how they pampered same terrorist group after carrying out a terrorist attack on Lagos in 2020.

They are crying out now because they realise that the rest of Nigeria is moving on and no send them. They are not crying out of altruism and patriotism. If they are, they should start with condemning the destruction the terrorist group carried out in Lagos state in 2020.
You are a shameless liar and an idiotic revisionist. The youths of all tribes rose up against police brutality in Lagos. It’s the APC that infiltrated the movement with their touts to discredit it
Endsars happened everywhere in the south including Abuja. APC touts too attacked protesters in Abuja.

LIIIIIAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR

1 Like

Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by PDJT: 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2023
wahahlawahala:
we Don hear.. una go com cry again when very soon

-Keep supporting evil. As long as you're living within that evil system, you will receive your dues too. πŸ™πŸ½
Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by Tinububalls: 7:31pm On Jul 26, 2023
Creamypie:
am a realist/idealist sir. I face concerns squarely, early, and with practically no emotions, and with objectivity. Pls can u highlight the part where its not adding up
Firstly let me ask, are you Igbo?
If no is the answer, I will sincerely explain everything to you.

1 Like

Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by Weathered: 7:31pm On Jul 26, 2023
RockHard:
Make dem no try am. E get why I talk so. If Simon is extradited, his supporters will also start committing terrorist acts in SE to blackmail the FG and then his people will start begging that he also be released like they're asking for Kanu. And the cycle will continue. This is a family matter that Ndigbo knows how to resolve if they really want to. My two cents.
spoken like a true fool
Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by Calitoscassius(m): 7:32pm On Jul 26, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:

Dumb flat head cannibal slaves.
Come on!! Rant Rant Rant Rant Rant!! grin let me know when you finish, how do you feel now that you have being ranting for the past hour?

Tell you what? Rant some more! grin you might sleep better tonight.

1 Like

Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by thinkmoney(m): 7:32pm On Jul 26, 2023
meolaniyi:
I have never seen where the senate rose to condemn the killing of Christians in Plateau and Benue State.

I thought they said the sit-at-home is not affecting Nigeria.

Useless criminals. Chasing shadow. What will you tell the finish government that Simon Ekpa did? That he ordered sit at home and people are obeying him.

Bunch of criminals.

You guys are finding it difficult to Understand that lgbo people are not like any other tribe in Nigeria. You cannot subdue an Igbo man. Not possible.

Go and ask The British people that colonized Nigeria. Igbos are dangerously stubborn. You cannot cow them. Know this and Nigeria will have peace
God will judge u and the people liking your comment. Ekpa that has been using people to terrorist the south east and even cannibalize fellow Igbos.
Tinubu just want to be kinder than Buhari. You see Buhari send the southeast? He left them to kill themselves.

Dishonest liar

1 Like

Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 26, 2023
Roger3D:
The government of Finland won't extradite him cos there's no extradition treaty between our two countries. What the FG needs to do is to escalate the war against his foot soldiers in the east and of course sentencing Nnamdi Kanu to death. Buhari made the mistake by not ending this on Kenyan soil

Please tell me one reason why MNK should be sentenced to death
Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by Calitoscassius(m): 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2023
thinkmoney:

God will judge u and the people liking your comment. Ekpa that has been using people to terrorist the south east and even cannibalize fellow Igbos.
Tinubu just want to be kinder than Buhari. You see Buhari send the southeast? He left them to kill themselves.

Dishonest liar
Abeg, tell me how Ekpa used you to terrorist people. grin so if i tell you to go murder your father you would listen to me?
Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by FreeStuffsNG: 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2023
thinkmoney:

You are a shameless liar and an idiotic revisionist. The youths of all tribes rose up against police brutality in Lagos. It’s the APC that infiltrated the movement with their touts to discredit it
Endsars happened everywhere in the south including Abuja. APC touts too attacked protesters in Abuja.

LIIIIIAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR
mynd44 nlfpmod
Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by Calitoscassius(m): 7:35pm On Jul 26, 2023
CondenseMilk:

Please tell me one reason why MNK should be sentenced to death
The man is an innocent man, even the zoo court dropped all the trumped up charges.
Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by wahahlawahala: 7:35pm On Jul 26, 2023
PDJT:

-Keep supporting evil. As long as you're living within that evil system, you will receive your dues too. πŸ™πŸ½
Mpuru mmiri dey scatter your brain.....so the ugm you guys are celebrating and encouraging are not devil's incarnate πŸ˜’
Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by tungamaje: 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:

Chai! Why the thing come dey pain you so tey you want cry? Make sure sey handkerchief dey close make you de use am wipe your eyes and nostrils.

1 Like

Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by cedricksly: 7:37pm On Jul 26, 2023
RockHard:
what they are doing right now of disrupting businesses, killing people and forming a parallel goverment within a government, what do you all that if not Terrorism?
Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by Calitoscassius(m): 7:37pm On Jul 26, 2023
Moniya4Real:
E pain amπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Thank you! Anything else sensible You wanna add?
Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by Calitoscassius(m): 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2023
tungamaje:

Chai! Why the thing come dey pain you so tey you want cry? Make sure sey handkerchief dey close make you de use am wipe your eyes and nostrils.
Don't mind that one he is angry he couldn't afford fuel/kerosine for his old stove. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by jaytee01(m): 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2023
meolaniyi:
I have never seen where the senate rose to condemn the killing of Christians in Plateau and Benue State.

I thought they said the sit-at-home is not affecting Nigeria.

Useless criminals. Chasing shadow. What will you tell the finish government that Simon Ekpa did? That he ordered sit at home and people are obeying him.

Bunch of criminals.

You guys are finding it difficult to Understand that lgbo people are not like any other tribe in Nigeria. You cannot subdue an Igbo man. Not possible.

Go and ask The British people that colonized Nigeria. Igbos are dangerously stubborn. You cannot cow them. Know this and Nigeria will have peace
I know that you are an unrepentant criminal...I wish that it was possible to grab you and give you the brain reset that you urgently need.

1 Like

Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2023
tungamaje:

You people are fools. If I was FG, I will withdraw the police and army, so you idiots kill off yourselves.
Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by thinkmoney(m): 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
mynd44 nlfpmod
I believe the mods are intelligent people and they see the spirit of my comment. They know I am trying to protect the nation against your type that want to burn it down with lies and hatred
Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by Brimstone77: 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2023

Brainless fellows..

What did they archive in extraditing kanu?
Now it's simon,after simon another person's will emerge and they will look for how to extradit the person and the circle continues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of The Rescued Women And Children Rehabilitating At A Camp In Yola / US Donates 11 Vehicles To NDLEA / NBC/AIT: Court Asks Parties To Maintain Status Quo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.