Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa (21392 Views)

Malami Asks US To Extradite Azuka Jebose For Defaming Ned Nwoko / Simon Ekpa & Autopilots Gang Behind Killings In South-East, Sit-At-Home Canceled / Senate Condemns UK Travel Ban On Nigerians Over Omicron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by wahahlawahala: 7:52am On Jul 27, 2023
PDJT:

-Ahh here we go; the pillock is still awake. You and the anopheles family who is winning the fight? cheesy
dry

1 Like

Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 27, 2023
Creamypie:
most of them KANU and Ekpa apologists don relocate to delta state. If f.g removes security agencies from east, then all easterners, to cover shame/uphold fake pride, instead of begging f.g to bring em back, will relocate to south or west, making east totally desolate. They are all cowards.
They are dumb, I see no win here for them, it's not even pride, it's a genetic disorder.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by Mogajunior(m): 8:20am On Jul 27, 2023
meolaniyi:
I have never seen where the senate rose to condemn the killing of Christians in Plateau and Benue State.

I thought they said the sit-at-home is not affecting Nigeria.

Useless criminals. Chasing shadow. What will you tell the finish government that Simon Ekpa did? That he ordered sit at home and people are obeying him.

Bunch of criminals.

You guys are finding it difficult to Understand that lgbo people are not like any other tribe in Nigeria. You cannot subdue an Igbo man. Not possible.

Go and ask The British people that colonized Nigeria. Igbos are dangerously stubborn. You cannot cow them. Know this and Nigeria will have peace
I can't see any valid point you made in your comment.
Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by QuotaSystem: 10:50am On Jul 27, 2023
Mayeldah:
Release MNK and these will end.

No chance.

Blackmail dead on arrival.
Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by Abemy(m): 11:06am On Jul 27, 2023
Guyman01:
Simon Ekpa is nothing but a terrorist leader, he can never be like Nnamdi Kanu

Like Simon Ekpa, like Nnamdi Kanu. Simon Ekpa is the only true disciple of Kanu. His brodcasts are exact replical of what Kanu broadcasted and stood for.

To proof this, Epka some times replay Kanu's old broadcast clips. Our only problem is that, we have short memories. Epka and Kanu are the same.

1 Like

Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by Tinububalls: 12:12pm On Jul 27, 2023
Creamypie:
Igbos have very fake pride. At the beginning, we southerners warned them about the aftermath of this ipob stuff. We knew armed robbers/kidnappers and many groups would soon take over and use it to perpetrate crime. They called us unity beggars, as if they werent doing same by asking south 2 join em,cause we made it clear that south couldn't be lumped into biafra.gradually criminals called themselves ipob/ESN, started kidnappings, brazenly seizing SUVs for ipob "transport", and taking them to different camps deep inside forests in Anambra and IMO, kidnapping people. My friend who is into car hire services took someone to obah,they lodged in a hotel. Could u believe that ipob people came to their lodge to ask em for cash or follow them to their base? They paid 550k. Funny thing is that ipob denied all these, blaming Fulani and DSS for the killings.if u see d way they are relocating south. Funny thing is that as southern states border east,and calm/peaceful and far more developed,them still wan build the idea that Igbo's, and by extension, Biafra own south. The Yorubas have never laid claim to delta, Edo, kogi, and states that border west.
Many see this Biafra struggle more as a religious struggle. I can assure you, Igbos don't want the whole south, Igbos just want those with same culture and religion. The major problem of Igbos is pride, but it's inborn. The case of this IPOB mayhem is simply denial of reality, cutting the nose to spite the face.
The greatest mistake of the FG, is the Python dance.

1 Like

Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by Agboogashi: 12:35pm On Jul 27, 2023
RockHard:
Make dem no try am. E get why I talk so. If Simon is extradited, his supporters will also start committing terrorist acts in SE to blackmail the FG and then his people will start begging that he also be released like they're asking for Kanu. And the cycle will continue. This is a family matter that Ndigbo knows how to resolve if they really want to. My two cents.
You must be insane.
Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by PDJT: 12:49pm On Jul 27, 2023
wahahlawahala:
dry

-Ahem. So you survived the mosquito fight last night? grin. Evil-supporting cvnt, just go and get yourself a malaria drug because your blood is now full of plasmodium falciparum. Else you become even more confused and keep supporting more self-inflicting evil on yourself and your family.

-People like you idiot never end well.
Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by wahahlawahala: 6:03pm On Jul 27, 2023
PDJT:

-Ahem. So you survived the mosquito fight last night? grin. Evil-supporting cvnt, just go and get yourself a malaria drug because your blood is now full of plasmodium falciparum. Else you become even more confused and keep supporting more self-inflicting evil on yourself and your family.

-People like you idiot never end well.
dry epistle,u are obviously jobless... No wonder ugm sit at home dey sweet u
Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by 7lives: 7:17pm On Jul 27, 2023
Fsboperator3:

You dey mad.

The matter should be contacted to the Kremlin's KGB.
I dey laugh o.
Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by PDJT: 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2023
wahahlawahala:
dry epistle,u are obviously jobless... No wonder ugm sit at home dey sweet u

-If you think I read your jargon, then you're more stupid than I had thought. Now, jog on! I have finished with you, Low-life Skunk.
Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by wahahlawahala: 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2023
PDJT:

-If you think I read your jargon, then you're more stupid than I had thought. Now, jog on! I have finished with you, Low-life Skunk.
dunce wan cry.... Don't mistake me for your low-life father😂 .get d fvck off my mention omo irankiran

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha / Ihedioha Meets Buhari, Seeks Presidential Intervention On Infrastructure Devt / Yerima Shettima: Northern Governors Have Turned Killings, Banditry Into Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.