Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa (21396 Views)

Malami Asks US To Extradite Azuka Jebose For Defaming Ned Nwoko / Simon Ekpa & Autopilots Gang Behind Killings In South-East, Sit-At-Home Canceled / Senate Condemns UK Travel Ban On Nigerians Over Omicron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by thinkmoney(m): 7:47pm On Jul 26, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Abeg, tell me how Ekpa used you to terrorist people. grin so if i tell you to go murder your father you would listen to me?
some people have that influence. Why do u think people are dying for Putin.
He is an evil manipulator. The evil people and their cohorts will pass away soon in the hands of Man or most certainly God
Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:
Summon the Finnish ambassador, stop being spineless gluttons... talking like kids that don't know what to do. Nigeria is wasting money paying these people.

Why not tell fg to release MNK? , Even after the court has ordered his release
Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by bluefilm: 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2023
RockHard:
Make dem no try am. E get why I talk so. If Simon is extradited, his supporters will also start committing terrorist acts in SE to blackmail the FG and then his people will start begging that he also be released like they're asking for Kanu. And the cycle will continue. This is a family matter that Ndigbo knows how to resolve if they really want to. My two cents.

Your two cents is completely worthless.
Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2023
CondenseMilk:

Why not tell fg to release MNK? , Even after the court has ordered his release
Nnamdi Kanu should die in jail, nations don't release terrorists, better we wage a full scale war, go in and kill all ipob terrorists...you zombies and your parents will bear the brunt.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by Gucciswaz: 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/07/26/just-in-senate-condemns-south-east-sit-at-home-asks-fg-to-extradite-simon-ekpa/amp/

una think Finland is as lawless as Nigeria.. though am not in support of the sit at home of thing.
Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by Calitoscassius(m): 7:53pm On Jul 26, 2023
thinkmoney:
some people have that influence. Why do u think people are dying for Putin.
He is an evil manipulator. The evil people and their cohorts will pass away soon in the hands of Man or most certainly God
You have not answered my question, again! How did Mr Ekpa use anyone? is there a war in Niageria? What has Putin's war gat to do with Mr Ekpa? Also are people not supporting Zelenski?

And by the wayi support Putin.
Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by PDJT: 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2023
wahahlawahala:
Mpuru mmiri dey scatter your brain.....so the ugm you guys are celebrating and encouraging are not devil's incarnate 😒

-Keep going. Evil has your address too. It won't be long.
Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by tungamaje: 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:

You people are fools. If I was FG, I will withdraw the police and army, so you idiots kill off yourselves.
The bile in your comments is too much. Take it easy. I no wan hear say someone jumped into the lagoon because Igbo matter wey no concern am. Haba!

1 Like

Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by wahahlawahala: 7:57pm On Jul 26, 2023
PDJT:

-Keep going. Evil has your address too. It won't be long.
na for you and ur family...
Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 26, 2023
tungamaje:

The bile in your comments is too much. Take it easy. I no wan hear say someone jumped into the lagoon because Igbo matter wey no concern am. Haba!
Stupid fools making FG waste money protecting you from the terrorists you hide and praise. Deranged idiots FG needs to withdraw the army and Police from southeast, let's see if you idiots won't beg for them to be returned. Never seen a people so dumb

2 Likes

Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 26, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:

Nnamdi Kanu should die in jail, nations don't release terrorists, better we wage a full scale war, go in and kill all ipob terrorists...you zombies and your parents will bear the brunt.

But you were there when over 298 school girls of 16-18 yrs of age where kidnapped under the watch of your vice president, the then chief security officer in bornu.

Just 2 weeks ago over 500 people in Jos were slaughtered..

What have you said regarding these and many more?
Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by Gucciswaz: 7:58pm On Jul 26, 2023
Creamypie:
If I be f.g, I will wash my hands of south east, move all soldiers to barracks and army formations, same with police, limited to stations, then watch how most of the remaining easterners(Igbo) relocate to delta, and surrounding south states. Coward easterners, protesting sealing of shops by government for not opening on Mondays, but hiding in their toilets on Mondays, when Ekpa, orders sit at home, for fear of being killed if they go outside compound.same Ekpa they clapped for and hailed when his u.g.m killed police and defaulting civilians.spits.... See how they are rushing down to asaba and other parts of southern Nigeria with past 4 years
u are just a motherfucking tribalist
Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by Calitoscassius(m): 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2023
tungamaje:

That one is angry he cannot afford petrol for his old worn out stove. grin and he is taking it out on his old worn out phone.

1 Like

Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2023
CondenseMilk:

But you were there when over 298 school girls of 16-18 yrs of age where kidnapped under the watch of your vice president, the then chief security officer in bornu.

Just 2 weeks ago over 500 people in Jos were slaughtered..

What have you said regarding these and many more?
Mad animal, borno people do not praise terrorists and hide them like you fools. I wish FG can leave you people with your terrorists, just place security round the borders so they don't slip into other regions, when you people are tired of killing yourselves you will talk.

1 Like

Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by PDJT: 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2023
wahahlawahala:
na for you and ur family...

-Let not your conscience trouble you. Just wait for your turn of evil that you support, you authoritarian idiot.
Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by Calitoscassius(m): 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2023
jaytee01:

I know that you are an unrepentant criminal...I wish that it was possible to grab you and give you the brain reset that you urgently need.
Well... keep wishing grin grin grin
Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by tungamaje: 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:

Stupid fools making FG waste money protecting you from the terrorists you hide and praise. Deranged idiots
Why not leave Igbo's to sort themselves out? Why are you overly pained they are destroying themselves and their land? This show of care of how Igbo are killing each other is definitely fake. Simply tell me you envy their progress
Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by Gucciswaz: 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2023
Roger3D:
The government of Finland won't extradite him cos there's no extradition treaty between our two countries. What the FG needs to do is to escalate the war against his foot soldiers in the east and of course sentencing Nnamdi Kanu to death. Buhari made the mistake by not ending this on Kenyan soil
are u for real.. what is mnk crime ?
Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by Calitoscassius(m): 8:02pm On Jul 26, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:

Mad animal, borno people do not praise terrorists and hide them like you fools. I wish FG can leave you people with your terrorists, just place security round the borders so they don't slip into other regions, when you people are tired of killing yourselves you will talk.
Oh! Look who is still here ranting. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by Calitoscassius(m): 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2023
Elev82014:

They can continue to rant and rave, Mr. Ekpa would NEVER be extradited to the zoo!
Gbam!
Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Oh! Look who is still here ranting. grin grin grin grin
Thunder fire Obi, ezekwesili, Kanu and Ekpa. Mad animals.
Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2023
tungamaje:

Why not leave Igbo's to sort themselves out? Why are you overly pained they are destroying themselves and their land? This show of care of how Igbo are killing each other is definitely fake. Simply tell me you envy their progress
Why is Ohaneze calling FG to come save them?

Why don't you all relocate to southeast and live with the killers you love so much. Slaves.

1 Like

Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by Calitoscassius(m): 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2023
atobs4real:

Based on your assertions;
Then IPOB should continue the killings.
Keep it up IPOB and thumbs up.
Did you witness IPob kill anyone? Or are you just swallowing and repeating the propaganda put out by the zoo government?
Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by Calitoscassius(m): 8:06pm On Jul 26, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:

Thunder fire Obi, ezekwesili, Kanu and Ekpa. Mad animals.
grin grin grin grin grin Rant Rant rant rant rant rant rant rant!! Rant some more!! After you must buy petrol for 650 naira.

You ate no different from Mr Ekpa's followers, see how i told you to keep rant and you kept ranting all over nairaland.
Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by wahahlawahala: 8:07pm On Jul 26, 2023
PDJT:

-Let not your conscience trouble you. Just wait for your turn of evil that you support, you authoritarian idiot.
may u and your family face the same fate as ugm victims.. amen
Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by Philipmoon2(m): 8:08pm On Jul 26, 2023
Instead of them to ask for the rule of law and release Nnamdi kanu, you are here talking rubbish. Anyway it's even good to catch that idiot
Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by Calitoscassius(m): 8:08pm On Jul 26, 2023
Potik2:
e pain u... We are putting an end to death
Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by Calitoscassius(m): 8:09pm On Jul 26, 2023
Philipmoon2:
Instead of them to ask for the rule of law and release Nnamdi kanu, you are here talking rubbish. Anyway it's even good to catch that idiot
Exactly.
Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by PDJT: 8:18pm On Jul 26, 2023
wahahlawahala:
may u and your family face the same fate as ugm victims.. amen

-Stop rambling and wait for the consequences of the evil you support in the society you live in, Pudding head!
Re: Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa by wahahlawahala: 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2023
PDJT:

-Stop rambling and wait for the consequences of the evil you support in the society you live in, Pudding head!
you're incoherent ,just yarning dust...confused ugm lover ,fvck off my mention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fuel Queues Worsen Across The Country - PUNCH / Tina Agbarha Joins PDP, Dumps APC For "Using & Dumping" Her / Salary Arrears: Gov Bello Makes U-turn, Insists He's Not Owing Workers' Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.