Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,116 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video (61089 Views)

Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido / ’jaye Lo’ : Davido Deletes Controversial Video Amid Backlash / Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by HeroicMeastro: 4:18am On Jul 27, 2023
Battlefield2:
I'm a muslem from South
Broo....These northern muslems are the most backward people you can ever see in life
I swear
You are not a Muslim bro!
Even your spelling of Muslim "Muslem" shows clearly you are NOT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by HeroicMeastro: 4:20am On Jul 27, 2023
Shinjawestside:
I can see a religious war coming soon....

The crusaders are on their way coming...

The end of head slamming terrorists . .

God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest..

South east nko?
slowpoke!
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by MentalCase98: 4:23am On Jul 27, 2023
Never get ahead of your master. Did David ask you to apologize for him? This Isreal too dey overdo.
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by Johnn44: 4:32am On Jul 27, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/07/26/davido-unfollows-isreal-dmw-after-he-apologised-to-muslims-on-his-behalf/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
How many times Davido go follow unfollow ,

HEADLINES BE LIKE
.March 2023..Davido unfollows Israel DMW over herbvendor he refused to refund 800k for services not rendered......

April 2023 Headlines yet again Davido unfollows Israel DMW over homophic Enioluwa comments....

June 2023 oh please
This is becoming stale and very very boring, in the space of less than four months.

The proper headline should be, Davido yet to follow back israel DMW...

Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by Gandrova: 4:34am On Jul 27, 2023
Battlefield2:
I'm a muslem from South
Broo....These northern muslems are the most backward people you can ever see in life
I swear
You are not a real Muslim .
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by Gandrova: 4:48am On Jul 27, 2023
orion7:
Rubbish Muslims. With thier rubbish Mohammed
If you respect your Religion,you will never insult our prophet.
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:50am On Jul 27, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Spoilt brat... angry

Shut the crap, if you are not Ipob disguising then you're just Muslim by name.

Learn your religion, this has NOTHING to do with backwardness or whatever you call it. If only you know this statement alone is kufr. You're afraid of being called names?

I'm Yoruba and a Muslim, anything that could cause religious war, I wouldn't do it and will always go against it.

You'll never see me denigrate any religion and wouldn't applaud who does to mine even when I do not react or act with violence.

A classic case of Islam is a religion of peace and tolerance

But if you don't respect it and agree with me

I will kill you..

What a Religion..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by sadiqinuwa: 4:55am On Jul 27, 2023
Battlefield2:
I'm a muslem from South
I swear
Weldon forward pesin. Mumu man
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by a4cube: 4:57am On Jul 27, 2023
BrutusOj:
I understand your point, but my issues is, why are they lashing out on Davido like he made the video? Davido is not a Muslim to know what's cool with Islam or not. The owner of the video is a Muslim and ought to know what's good or bad about his religion. Is Davido even in the video? Now, I am tempted to go download or watch the video cos of this matter. Before now, I thought the most sacred thing that shouldn't be tampered with in Islam is the Holy Quran, next thing we will hear is a school boy who is not a Muslim is beheaded for mistakenly using a kettle belonging to a Muslim student to wash his face. Can one of you here list out those things that shouldn't be done to provoke the Islam faithfuls?
Who is the owner of the music and what is his name and state if he is from Nigeria. Send the name to MURIC so that they will free Davido from their madness.
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by a4cube: 5:02am On Jul 27, 2023
ravensckar:
Firstly, I seriously doubt that your claim of being a 'muslim' from the South. Any right thinking Muslim (from any part of the Equator) will condemn Davido's infantile post in totality. We have said it severally that nobody should catch cruise or chase clout with our religion. It's a sign of disrespect and we will not tolerate it in any form.

Besides, Davido only deleted the tweet but didn't issue an apology. How childish, puerile and disrespectful of him. One of the recipe for conflict in any society is the lack of respect for other people's faith. Davido really messed up! He needs to apologize publicly.
But the owner of the music is a Muslim. Why are you people dragging only Davido who came in to promote the music
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by TheSuperX(m): 5:05am On Jul 27, 2023
Battlefield2:
I'm a muslem from South
I swear
They are just too barbaric
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by TheSuperX(m): 5:07am On Jul 27, 2023
sadiqinuwa:
Weldon forward pesin. Mumu man
You people are too barbaric, shallow and backward, bunch of hypocrites. you carry religion for head and na una still dey do wicked things pass.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by a4cube: 5:14am On Jul 27, 2023
Lewisjohnson:

But your own is to be having many wives and giving birth to kids you can't control or feed.
I trust my governor to chase out all Northern beggers in Anambra state very soon.
You are not from Anambra. Stop writing rubbish.
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by a4cube: 5:16am On Jul 27, 2023
Lewisjohnson:

I have been insulting northerners and there Islamic religion in Anambra state but they hardly get angry or attack me about that
Why haven't they attack me in my state for insulting there religion publicly?
You are Yoruba man. Stop mentioning Anambra.
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by Afromentalist: 5:21am On Jul 27, 2023
Aboki99:

Because you ppl stand for nothing and fall for everything, you expect everyone to be like you?

Tell me one value you ppl stand for apart from get rich quick by hook or crook by fair means or foul?

Check who ur real father is first b4 poking your nose in muslim matter.
Mohammed can kiss my arse for all I care. Backward god and prophet
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by Drsmartphilips: 5:26am On Jul 27, 2023
Greenscientist:

I'm a southern Muslim too and people like you are the types of Muslim who can't even recite a complete surah of the Qur'an.

Why should a sacred act of the religion be used in a Music video? For what purpose?

I didn't comment on the issue from the start but I hate it when a Muslim wants to be "woke" at the expense of his religion.

" O you who have believed, take not those who have taken your religion in ridicule and amusement among the ones who were given the Scripture before you nor the disbelievers as allies. And fear Allah, if you should [truly] be believers."

Qur'an 5:57

Learn your religion!
Christianity is a religion of the dullards,maybe I should do a video of a boy making up with a girl in the altar of a church wearing a Reverend father's attire
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by Afromentalist: 5:31am On Jul 27, 2023
Can you tell is what Davido did that was wrong ?
Oluwadare316:

Sorry to quote u,It's no big deal if u hate/like a religion but we still have to be sensitive to some things. Any body could make mistake even if it was done to other religion though it's difficult to reason the same way.
Religion and ethnicity na em dey cause wahala 4 dis country. Sometimes, some people would be claiming that dey deserve a particular thing than others.
Some people cannot say what they express online .Pls it's better to leave prophet Mohammed out of it, hate will not make any difference.
Don't take our holy prophet mohammed (S.A.W) ,even prophet ISA which was known as Jesus was one of the prophets of Allah. Despite the indifferences, we are still nigerian and we should learn to avoid what can cause major crisis.
Davido is big but he is not bigger than any religion whether Christian,Muslim or others and not all Muslims are terrorist. Na different ideology dey cause problem and division in the two main religion both Christian and muslim.
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by Osanoghodua1: 5:34am On Jul 27, 2023
I don't listen to Davido's songs because of my faith, but I love him. I saw this issue in a dream 3weeks ago, since I had no affiliation with him so I just let it go. God of Israel will give Davido the upper hand. May God kill his enemies.
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by Iamzik: 5:39am On Jul 27, 2023
VinnyBaba:

For What? sad

Those Ilorin Yorubas are in support of the Emir actions.😏

Stop Crying for nothing, OK? 😕

You see the arrogance? Davido should apologize but you think your Muslim brothers are right to interfere in another religion's worship.

Are you people alright?
The hypocrisy and double standard stinks
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by Iamzik: 5:43am On Jul 27, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
Christianity is a religion of the dullards,maybe I should do a video of a boy making up with a girl in the altar of a church wearing a Reverend father's attire

It has been done many times and we don't riot or kill for it. Of what use will that be?

We will caution those who do such but our God is strong enough to fight for and preserve his own name.

Why should I kill a non Christian brother in Nigeria because someone shot a film in US that is offensive to Christianity?? Will that make any sense to you??

1 Like

Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by Aboki99(m): 5:46am On Jul 27, 2023
Afromentalist:

Mohammed can kiss my arse for all I care. Backward god and prophet

Everyone can become a keyboard warrior and blaspheme behind the screen of their phone/computer.

If you are man enough, if you've got a liver, if you are the real son of your father, come out of your cave and say this publicly!

Son of ashawo and a gamler.
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by Killermamba: 5:53am On Jul 27, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
E cannot better for Israel...

He should be fired..
He don go bite the finger wey dey feed am, just to please some illiterate wey poverty don liquidates their brains. Israel chai you 4kup I know say 001 go give u woto woto, so that next time you nor go pass ur boundary
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by polite2(m): 5:56am On Jul 27, 2023
IconicR:
They planned it, next time he'll thread carefully
He will of course. But non of you guys caution portable wen he publicly made statement like. U DEY WINE JESUS if the case is reversed u guys will let hell loose. You guys should be civilize

1 Like

Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by Jostoman: 5:57am On Jul 27, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Spoilt brat... angry

Shut the crap, if you are not Ipob disguising then you're just Muslim by name.

Learn your religion, this has NOTHING to do with backwardness or whatever you call it. If only you know this statement alone is kufr. You're afraid of being called names?

I'm Yoruba and a Muslim, anything that could cause religious war, I wouldn't do it and will always go against it.

You'll never see me denigrate any religion and wouldn't applaud who does to mine even when I do not react or act with violence.
i ask davido to apologize but some of the BAT supporters here on nairaland said he should not.
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by ukaface(f): 6:04am On Jul 27, 2023
But what really did Davido portray in the video that is termed offensive?
All these Muslims sef

1 Like

Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by VinnyBaba: 6:05am On Jul 27, 2023
Iamzik:

You see the arrogance? Davido should apologize but you think your Muslim brothers are right to interfere in another religion's worship.

Are you people alright?
The hypocrisy and double standard stinks

Where in my comment did I tell you I am a Muslim? 😏🙄
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by steeltrust: 6:06am On Jul 27, 2023
FuckSilly:

If you want to really know what's happening to them, encourage your mom or sisters to do the same and let's see what follows.
abeg shift
Noise maker

Everything has it ups and down
What ever you do
Do it well
No de come here de threaten people because of one nonsense religion

Come south come try this ona nonsense if ona no go collect

Prioritizing bloodletting than education

Re you more holy than Saudi Arabia or Qatar
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by VinnyBaba: 6:10am On Jul 27, 2023
Jostoman:
i ask davido to apologize but some of the BAT supporters here on nairaland said he should not.

Tinubu Yoruba supporters.

Dat Isese Ilorin Saga really Pained them, BUT as usual can't attack the FULANI/Muslim Aggressors.

Na Peter Obi or IPOB matter their Power reach. wink cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by maasoap(m): 6:18am On Jul 27, 2023
Zonefree:

Nice one Davido.. you did the right thing.

Who sent the bicycle seat head to apologize? undecided
Even Davido himself will eventually apologise, there's no any other way around it. Some people can push him not to apologise but he will at some point
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by Deeprooted: 6:26am On Jul 27, 2023
Olasyke:
Na lord lugard cause all these problems shaa.

Muslims are nothing but demented set of sub humans that should be amongst the animals.

What have they been able to achieve with they useless religion?

Jesus Christ is the only way to heaven.
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by THeUNIFIER: 6:27am On Jul 27, 2023
Silly person of a fool. First of all, the word Christian alludes to the "sheeples" of Christ, the hypocrites you mentioned aren't christians in any sense of the word. Secondly, unlike you intolerant, head slamming bozos, we don't fight for our God. We believe in his sovereignty
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by Teymanhenry(f): 6:29am On Jul 27, 2023
Davido should quickly drop another banger. Let's see if he wouldn't make more sales.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy / Naira Marley- Am I A Yahoo Boy Lyrics (with English Translation) / Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.