Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video - Music/Radio (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video (60981 Views)

Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido / ’jaye Lo’ : Davido Deletes Controversial Video Amid Backlash / Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by asanausana91: 9:38am On Jul 27, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/07/26/davido-unfollows-isreal-dmw-after-he-apologised-to-muslims-on-his-behalf/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
the question I am still asking. Why are we together in this country? Let the Muslim have their Muslim country and the christians have their own country. Is that too much to ask?
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 27, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Have you ever left you region?

Have you travelled out before?

I have lived in 4 different highly developed countries. Turkey and Qatar are Muslims. UK and Australia are Christians
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by Bimpe29: 9:56am On Jul 27, 2023
Spot on
TheNiceGuy:
Spoilt brat... angry

Shut the crap, if you are not Ipob disguising then you're just Muslim by name.

Learn your religion, this has NOTHING to do with backwardness or whatever you call it. If only you know this statement alone is kufr. You're afraid of being called names?

I'm Yoruba and a Muslim, anything that could cause religious war, I wouldn't do it and will always go against it.

You'll never see me denigrate any religion and wouldn't applaud who does to mine even when I do not react or act with violence.
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by Jostoman: 9:58am On Jul 27, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Tinubu Yoruba supporters.

Dat Isese Ilorin Saga really Pained them, BUT as usual can't attack the FULANI/Muslim Aggressors.

Na Peter Obi or IPOB matter their Power reach. wink cheesy cheesy
dont mind them, they indirectly using davido matter to tackle them.

1 Like

Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by Occurstaem(m): 10:04am On Jul 27, 2023
Chummynoni:
If not for moslems , Nigeria and the world in general would have been a better place. The genesis of the problem of Nigeria could be traced to moslems. No apologies
When did Aguiyi Ironsi and Nnamdi Azikiwe became Muslims?

Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin are not Muslims too.
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by HighTable(m): 10:10am On Jul 27, 2023
A Muslim will be triggered by the video, A Christian will miss the actual details easily. Hence the video may have been programmed for the Muslim populace, so it is a PR stunt gone BAD for sure.
People need to understand that beliefs are backed by strong emotions be you a Christian or Muslim or traditionalist. It's why you feel heartbroken when someone you believed loves you no longer do, or when something you believed in failed.

If people you want to entertain are getting angry at you, that's provocation not entertainment.

Individuals must however grow up and stop being limited by the various boxes of religion
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by Truvelisback(m): 10:18am On Jul 27, 2023
David isn't the owner of the song, he was only featured in the song. So, he shouldn't be the one to apologize. Besides, it was his partner that sat on the mosque to sing. Anyway, they cry😭 a river if they want.
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by okorogodwin4(m): 10:29am On Jul 27, 2023
FuckSilly:

Your first word qualifies your mother
your the son of a wasted sperm you deserve what your getting
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by slowice(m): 10:32am On Jul 27, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
E cannot better for Israel...

He should be fired..

The law is hot grin
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by luskysylver(m): 10:34am On Jul 27, 2023
HAHAHAHHAHA
Olasyke:
Na lord lugard cause all these problems shaa.
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by miketayo(m): 11:18am On Jul 27, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
I can't help your ignorance.

It's not your fault na
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by orion7: 11:43am On Jul 27, 2023
Gandrova:
If you respect your Religion,you will never insult our prophet.
your prophet Mohammed is stupid
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by Tinububalls: 12:16pm On Jul 27, 2023
jconsulting:

My own candid advise dont try to impress or provoke a rabid set of people, what ever you do will provoke them.

When Omah Lay , Soso , features a masquerade, the traditional religion followers were happy for promoting them and the culture we didn't hear any gbas gbos

People should leave this ferocious religion alone. Please avoid them stop provoking them.
The muslim mod has deleted it.
Thanks for your advice, let me rest.
Are you truly a female?
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by Gandrova: 12:18pm On Jul 27, 2023
orion7:
your prophet Mohammed is stupid
Peace and wisdom will never be your own again.
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2023
Dear Ipob 🐖, I've said what I've said
Geminiivory:

Ipob kill you and your generation there. You miserable rat
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2023
Seriously I can't help, believe me
miketayo:

It's not your fault na
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by ChronicGp(m): 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2023
Children of Israel.
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by ChronicGp(m): 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2023
Children of Israel.
Always apologize 😃😊
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by Olusloveblog: 12:49pm On Jul 27, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Spoilt brat... angry

Learn your religion, this has NOTHING to do with backwardness or whatever you call it. If only you know this statement alone is kufr. You're afraid of being called names?

I'm Yoruba and a Muslim, anything that could cause religious war, I wouldn't do it and will always go against it.

You'll never see me denigrate any religion and wouldn't applaud who does to mine even when I do not react or act with violence.

Guy there is nothing wrong with that video and there is no need to apologize. Fanatics!
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by Jebetter4u(m): 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2023
[/color]How has this improve the economy or the price of fuel.... It's non of my business.... [color=#006600]May God send an helper to. Me
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by luluman: 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2023
Olasyke:
Na lord lugard cause all these problems shaa.
Honestly!! We are never the same & can not be one.
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by luluman: 3:49pm On Jul 27, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Gibberish!

Davido should grow up!
If you were grown you would have gone beyond nairaland.
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by orion7: 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2023
Gandrova:
Peace and wisdom will never be your own again.
mumu idiot. Do you you have peace and wisdom ? Stupid fool Shey if you see me you go wan start fight because I curse yiur false deity. Any Muslim wey try me I go open E throat with knife. Violent fools
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by McLizbae: 3:55pm On Jul 27, 2023
When is the full video coming out please!
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by GenFunction: 4:34pm On Jul 27, 2023
Now now,religious war??.chai,SMH
TheNiceGuy:
Spoilt brat... angry

Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by Geminiivory: 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Dear Ipob 🐖, I've said what I've said

Dear miserable rat, I ve said what I said
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by Powersurge: 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Obviously, you're ignorant of a lot about Islam.

I can't help you, keep wallowing in ignorance.

I can't claim to know so much about anything. But I have done my own little research. Up to the Bedouin and their archeological history (pre and post Mohamed).

Mohammed is a great man in his own right.

But una problem too plenty abeg.
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by Aegerine: 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2023
realmindz:
I wish something can happen and Islam seize to exist..

Terrorists!!!!

Islam existed long before your great grandparents. By the time your tenth generations yet unborn cease to exist, Islam will continue existing.
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by Exceed15: 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2023
The guy name should be called bebeto . Anyway the apology isn't from him directly. I stand with davido. Deborah Samuel was burnt alive and nothing happened.
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by Reussite: 10:21pm On Jul 27, 2023
Nice one Davido.... unfollow that ungrateful being....who sent him to render a useless apology. Let the Moslem faithfuls cancel for all I care. Imagine the some idiots were already rioting in Maiduguri....jobless mofos angry
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by thephysicspoint: 5:47am On Jul 28, 2023
Great article for everyone. Thank you so much for sharing this one. I loved it. https://www.thephysicspoint.com
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by Gandrova: 12:15pm On Aug 03, 2023
orion7:
mumu idiot. Do you you have peace and wisdom ? Stupid fool Shey if you see me you go wan start fight because I curse yiur false deity. Any Muslim wey try me I go open E throat with knife. Violent fools
Wawa simple sentence you can't compost ! Stupid kid

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy / Naira Marley- Am I A Yahoo Boy Lyrics (with English Translation) / Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.