Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video - Music/Radio (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video (60988 Views)

Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido / ’jaye Lo’ : Davido Deletes Controversial Video Amid Backlash / Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by shopwiser: 7:46am On Jul 27, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Me and your Dad killed her right
Nah... your mother belongs to the kitchen and will die in the kitchen... backward retarded bxxtch.. i asked you a decent question you dey gallavant.. stupid ass religion. If i am in power all of you there will suffer..always dragging Nigeria backwards and you all have nothing to offer.. imagine being angry at davido when there is nothing wrong with that video.. all he even did was only retweet but cos you all are illiterates and know nothing.. you are dragging him.. bunch of idìots
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:50am On Jul 27, 2023
You'll always see Muslim speak against anything as such in any region.
But when it happens other way round especially in the East, instead of condemning such act, most of you will still justify it. (A case of a Muslim women and her four kid slaughtered by the road side in the East.)

please who are killing Christians as alleged in the so called state? Herders right?

YOU'RE PURE HYPOCRITE.

DOES HERDERS SEPARATE MUSLIM FROM CHRISTIANS WHILE PERPETRATING THEIR DASTARDLY ACT?

From North to South, does herders, bandit separate Muslims from Christians? Stop being mischievous.

Do you remember when some people killed Muslim travelers in a village in plateau State as form of revenge, do we associate them to Christianity? I hate Hypocrite.

RomanGreen:

I ask you again, what did you and your likes did when christians are being killed in Kaduna, Plateau, Nigeria, Benue Nassarawa etc the hypocrisy of you people is sickening.

Saudi, Kuwait, Bahrain, UAE, Oman are all peaceful...is there own form of Islam different from yours ? Disgusting!
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:53am On Jul 27, 2023
shopwiser:

YOU TOOK AFTER YOUR MUM, YOU ALSO LACK HOME TRAINING.

UNTRAINED BEAST

IDIOT, GO TALK WITH YOUR MATE.

Nah... your mother belongs to the kitchen and will die in the kitchen... backward retarded bxxtch.. i asked you a decent question you dey gallavant.. stupid ass religion. If i am in power all of you there will suffer..always dragging Nigeria backwards and you all have nothing to offer.. imagine being angry at davido when there is nothing wrong with that video.. all he even did was only retweet but cos you all are illiterates and know nothing.. you are dragging him.. bunch of idìots
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 27, 2023
The fact David, took down that video made him a coward. Honestly.

You have influence, I wonder how you will bow to irrelevant people.

001 for mouth. If I was David, I won't delete that video.

1 Like

Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by Contagious100d(m): 7:57am On Jul 27, 2023
[quote author=Greenscientist post=124680558]

I'm a southern Muslim too and people like you are the types of Muslim who can't even recite a complete surah of the Qur'an.

Why should a sacred act of the religion be used in a Music video? For what purpose?

I didn't comment on the issue from the start but I hate it when a Muslim wants to be "woke" at the expense of his religion..

" O you who have believed, take not those who have taken your religion in ridicule and amusement among the ones who were given the Scripture before you nor the disbelievers as allies. And fear Allah, if you should [truly] be believers."

Qur'an 5:57

E no go better for you and your generation for this post, mad people who does not set their priorities right. Rubbish new in this 21 century.
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by shopwiser: 7:59am On Jul 27, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

your mom living room is the kitchen.. your dad is a fxxking retard.. and you are a waste product and a potential terrorist.. bloody moslems.. always looking for violence.. and besides keyboard expert.. send me location and you will know if am a kid or not when I use my power and money and lock you up. Poverty sl§trickened ba§tard.
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by shopwiser: 8:01am On Jul 27, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Me and your Dad killed her right
na Lord lugard i blame lol

1 Like

Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by Wettoid123: 8:01am On Jul 27, 2023
Isreal should have seek the consent of Davido before carrying out its plans the guy na over sabi they worry am!
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:01am On Jul 27, 2023
Lemme ask you this, if as you are now, you are with your father and someone of your age insulted him in your presence, how would you react. Lemme see wether you are true born of your father.

That's just father which can't be compared to subject matter here.

You'll tell us wether Hypocrisy is condone in your religion.

You can't get peace through transgressions
Ademascot:
How can you preach peace without having peace with fellow men?

What is religious?

What is peace?

How can you relate peace to others to embrace peace, with violence?

✓Accept JESUS TODAY.
✓HE NEVER PREACHED RELIGION BUT WAY OF LIFE.
✓HIS LIFE IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF PEACE, NO WONDER HE WAS CALLED PRINCE OF PEACE

ISAIAH 9 VS 6
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:02am On Jul 27, 2023
Small boy
shopwiser:
your mom living room is the kitchen.. your dad is a fxxking retard.. and you are a waste product and a potential terrorist.. bloody moslems.. always looking for violence.. and besides keyboard expert.. send me location and you will know if am a kid or not when I use my power and money and lock you up. Poverty sl§trickened ba§tard.
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by dreamxhaser: 8:04am On Jul 27, 2023
Razgas:
apology not accepted. Don't be smart by half.
The time day, El Rufai said that if GEJ was criticized by Jesus, Abati would accuse him of sleeping with Mary Magdalene. A Muslim cleric was seen preventing Osun priestess from carrying out her worship.
You guys abuse people's religion and scream loudest when yours is abused.
The only reason you do this in Nigeria is because your fanatic brothers control government agencies and give you backing.
If Biafra succeeded in 1967, let me ask you, do you think even one Igbo person would have ever been
killed by you guys because of Mohamed?

Uuuh🤦‍♀️

You are sick, don't accept the apologies Nah, I only apologised in case you felt bad. It's not like I am seeking forgiveness from a bloody man like you.

If the xitan word is actually an insult to Prophet Isah, I will only seek forgiveness from Allah. But I will make more research on that (the Titan word) later.

As for Elrufai, do I look like bello elrufai to you? Take your ranting elsewhere. Biafra this, Biafra that.

1 Like

Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by shopwiser: 8:05am On Jul 27, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Small boy
you dey fear... send address make i send you shoes.. you think everyone on social media is in your level.. try me and i will put you far below your level.. test me and send address. Idiot..
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:07am On Jul 27, 2023
Thread carefully boy. All your details needed are here. You could get ...... easily and nobody would know.
Again, go show power with your mate not me
shopwiser:
you dey fear... send address make i send you shoes.. you think everyone on social media is in your level.. try me and i will put you far below your level.. test me and send address. Idiot..
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by shopwiser: 8:09am On Jul 27, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Thread carefully boy. All your details needed are here. You could get ...... easily and nobody would know.
yes my details are here.. send urs.. lemme fúck you up real quick. I no even like una self.. stupid ass religist bloody thirsty fuçkers
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 27, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Uuuh🤦‍♀️

You are sick, don't accept the apologies Nah, I only apologised in case you felt bad. It's not like I am seeking forgiveness from a bloody man like you.

If the xitan word is actually an insult to Prophet Isah, I will only seek forgiveness from Allah. But I will make more research on that (the Titan word) later.

As for Elrufai, do I look like bello elrufai to you? Take your ranting elsewhere. Biafra this, Biafra that.
should we burn you for insulting Jesus or should we burn the imam in kwara for insulting osun?
You guys can't live in the exact society you wish to create....a society where belief systems can't be questioned. Would you wish to be a moslem in China or IPOB's Biafra? That's how its starting to feel being a non-Muslim in Nigeria
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by shopwiser: 8:11am On Jul 27, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
also as you done vote tinubu i hear say you dey buy cheaper fuel... your suffering jus started grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by shopwiser: 8:12am On Jul 27, 2023
Razgas:
should we burn you for insulting Jesus or should we burn the imam in kwara for insulting osun?
You guys can't live in the exact society you wish to create....a society where belief systems can't be questioned. Would you wish to be a moslem in China or IPOB's Biafra? That's how its starting to feel being a non-Muslim in Nigeria
omo like this if they try nonsense again dem go collect.. they always take Christains for a fool.. imagine using fake bishops during elections.. the bloody hypocrites no see that one.

Make Davido know say we dey him back.. if they tamper with him.. dem go see civil war 2.. rubbish.. he should never apologize over nothing.. these ba§tards are manipulative.. same way they did Muslim Muslim tickets...
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by dreamxhaser: 8:13am On Jul 27, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
You'll always see Muslim speak against anything as such in any region.
But when it happens other way round especially in the East, instead of condemning such act, most of you will still justify it. (A case of a Muslim women and her four kid slaughtered by the road side in the East.)

please who are killing Christians as alleged in the so called state? Herders right?

YOU'RE PURE HYPOCRITE.

DOES HERDERS SEPARATE MUSLIM FROM CHRISTIANS WHILE PERPETRATING THEIR DASTARDLY ACT?

From North to South, does herders, bandit separate Muslims from Christians? Stop being mischievous.

Do you remember when some people killed Muslim travelers in a village in plateau State as form of revenge, do we associate them to Christianity? I hate Hypocrite.

Those guys na better fanatics dem be. Especially the ones in the East.

A Muslim that complains he dosen't like certain jokes with his religion is a fanatic to them. They won't respect that.

But this guys will applaud any insult or stupidity directed towards Islam, something you never see Muslims do.

Even in this forum, you will see them going to Muslim threads to cause troubles and throw insults. This is something you will never see a Muslim do.

They will always bring the issues of BH or herdsmen as if those terrorist groups care about your religion when they strike. Terrorist don't care about your religion, if you don't follow their ways, they will attack you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by dreamxhaser: 8:15am On Jul 27, 2023
Razgas:

Have you ever left you region?

Have you travelled out before?

1 Like

Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by Juniorangel(m): 8:15am On Jul 27, 2023
Religion will always draw this country back.
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by Afromentalist: 8:16am On Jul 27, 2023
Aboki99:

Everyone can become a keyboard warrior and blaspheme behind the screen of their phone/computer.

If you are man enough, if you've got a liver, if you are the real son of your father, come out of your cave and say this publicly!

Son of ashawo and a gamler.
A god and a prophet that rely on threats and violence to be worshipped, is that a god?

Seems more like sheeet to me.
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by shopwiser: 8:18am On Jul 27, 2023
Razgas:
non of them travels to Afghanistan that practice their die hard religion lol but Dubai.. dem go run enter.. dem come carrying their violence behavior block dubai for boys
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by Pootle: 8:32am On Jul 27, 2023
jus call the name of the religion na problem...what is wrong with their doted head undecided
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by Xkale1996(m): 8:36am On Jul 27, 2023
SayNo2SmallPrik:

See who sabi everything about him religion. YOU ARE JUST A B&ST&RD F👁️👁️L
look at this Ethiopian monkey
Illiterate muGu foool
Coward
Bastard child
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by Geminiivory: 8:38am On Jul 27, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Spoilt brat... angry

Shut the crap, if you are not Ipob disguising then you're just Muslim by name.

Learn your religion, this has NOTHING to do with backwardness or whatever you call it. If only you know this statement alone is kufr. You're afraid of being called names?

I'm Yoruba and a Muslim, anything that could cause religious war, I wouldn't do it and will always go against it.

You'll never see me denigrate any religion and wouldn't applaud who does to mine even when I do not react or act with violence.

Ipob kill you and your generation there. You miserable rat
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by superCleanworks(m): 8:44am On Jul 27, 2023
Greenscientist:
Learn your religion!
Learn humanity
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by emapeteum(m): 8:45am On Jul 27, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Spoilt brat... angry

Shut the crap, if you are not Ipob disguising then you're just Muslim by name.

Learn your religion, this has NOTHING to do with backwardness or whatever you call it. If only you know this statement alone is kufr. You're afraid of being called names?

I'm Yoruba and a Muslim, anything that could cause religious war, I wouldn't do it and will always go against it.

You'll never see me denigrate any religion and wouldn't applaud who does to mine even when I do not react or act with violence.
The guy said it all: Muslims are always violent and always looking for silly excuses to act like their founder. Come out of that evil and reason with your head. Study Arabic and know the contents of your Quran and Hadith
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by ComeToJesus: 9:04am On Jul 27, 2023
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by Offpoint1: 9:07am On Jul 27, 2023
Greenscientist:

I'm a southern Muslim too and people like you are the types of Muslim who can't even recite a complete surah of the Qur'an.

Why should a sacred act of the religion be used in a Music video? For what purpose?

I didn't comment on the issue from the start but I hate it when a Muslim wants to be "woke" at the expense of his religion.

" O you who have believed, take not those who have taken your religion in ridicule and amusement among the ones who were given the Scripture before you nor the disbelievers as allies. And fear Allah, if you should [truly] be believers."

Qur'an 5:57

Learn your religion!
😂 🤣 A black ass Nigerian claiming Arabian religion is HIS "OWN" 😂 even killing their own brothers over Arabian religion 😂
Tell me one Nigeria village, local government or state mentioned in "YOUR" religious books 😂

If modern Arabian don't give a rat-ass about your black asses, imagine what their archaic/medieval Arabian would have looked like grin
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by Franzinni: 9:11am On Jul 27, 2023
Powersurge:

U are as naïve as your comment.
elaborate
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by Hassanmaye(m): 9:26am On Jul 27, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Gibberish!

Davido should grow up!
Haha

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy / Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke / Naira Marley- Am I A Yahoo Boy Lyrics (with English Translation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.