Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,521 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video - Music/Radio (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video (60986 Views)

Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido / ’jaye Lo’ : Davido Deletes Controversial Video Amid Backlash / Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by Babastrong(m): 6:31am On Jul 27, 2023
Davido dey play with fire. after God, na alfa(sufisms) and white garment churches(C&S) i bow to. but those children who stay inside the game will be pushing you because they have no experience.
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by miketayo(m): 6:36am On Jul 27, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Spoilt brat... angry

Shut the crap, if you are not Ipob disguising then you're just Muslim by name.

Learn your religion, this has NOTHING to do with backwardness or whatever you call it. If only you know this statement alone is kufr. You're afraid of being called names?

I'm Yoruba and a Muslim, anything that could cause religious war, I wouldn't do it and will always go against it.

You'll never see me denigrate any religion and wouldn't applaud who does to mine even when I do not react or act with violence.

You are just a fanatic, African Muslims are the worst, sub Sahara Africans especially.
He owes no one an apology, you need mental help instead

1 Like

Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by miketayo(m): 6:38am On Jul 27, 2023
grandstar:
It is good he has taken it down but he also needs to apologize.

You need help
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by Flows001(m): 6:45am On Jul 27, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Spoilt brat... angry

Learn your religion, this has NOTHING to do with backwardness or whatever you call it. If only you know this statement alone is kufr. You're afraid of being called names?

I'm Yoruba and a Muslim, anything that could cause religious war, I wouldn't do it and will always go against it.

You'll never see me denigrate any religion and wouldn't applaud who does to mine even when I do not react or act with violence.

But the kurf here is your fellow Muslim brother Olori who owns the song and video, not Davido.
Kindly tell your fellow mallams in the North to leave Davido and face Olori who owns the song and the video.

Anyway, make I first gbesoke grin cheesy

Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by ford101: 6:46am On Jul 27, 2023
Olasyke:
Na lord lugard cause all these problems shaa.
stop adding lord to that useless man's name. If you even must show some respect to him just call him oga lugard

1 Like

Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by Iseoluwani: 6:48am On Jul 27, 2023
Zonefree:

Nice one Davido.. you did the right thing.

Who sent the bicycle seat head to apologize? undecided

Bicycle 🚲 head 🗣️

U are savage
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by Hassanmaye(m): 6:53am On Jul 27, 2023
[quote author=chisomkachy post=124677555]

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/07/26/davido-unfollows-isreal-dmw-after-he-apologised-to-muslims-on-his-behalf/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter[/quote
is not good to be nice at all. People hate you been nice to them, rather be a bad boy who doesn't give a Damn.
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by jconsulting(f): 7:01am On Jul 27, 2023
Tinububalls:
Mod, if you like delete my comment but I must to gbe body.

My own candid advise dont try to impress or provoke a rabid set of people, what ever you do will provoke them.

When Omah Lay , Soso , features a masquerade, the traditional religion followers were happy for promoting them and the culture we didn't hear any gbas gbos

People should leave this ferocious religion alone. Please avoid them stop provoking them.
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by Odibembem: 7:05am On Jul 27, 2023
Greenscientist:

I'm a southern Muslim too and people like you are the types of Muslim who can't even recite a complete surah of the Qur'an.

Why should a sacred act of the religion be used in a Music video? For what purpose?

I didn't comment on the issue from the start but I hate it when a Muslim wants to be "woke" at the expense of his religion.

" O you who have believed, take not those who have taken your religion in ridicule and amusement among the ones who were given the Scripture before you nor the disbelievers as allies. And fear Allah, if you should [truly] be believers."

Qur'an 5:57

Learn your religion!

What exactly was offensive in the video? Why do u guys have such a short fuse? If all religions react d way Muslims react, do u think this world would contain u?

1 Like

Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by almarthins(m): 7:09am On Jul 27, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Mumu MURIC leave who they supposed to be fighting with because of Davido music tongue

Naturally, muric leader na mumu. Forget say the man go school. Like Coolio said," ...educated fools with money on my mind"

1 Like

Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by RomanGreen: 7:15am On Jul 27, 2023
Olasyke:
Na lord lugard cause all these problems shaa.

Swears, I see no reason why we should be same country with those people. Chest beating when it comes to religion yet their region suffers from severe hardship

1 Like

Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:15am On Jul 27, 2023
Obviously, you're ignorant of a lot about Islam.

I can't help you, keep wallowing in ignorance.
Powersurge:

Nobody fit safe una. Y'all are too far gone. Buhari went to mosque dem carry chair for am to seat down and pray. Tinubu did the same. Emir Sanusi's daughter graduated with open head. Saudi Crown prince spent millions of dollars to take Hulk Hogan to play with his children with none pf them covering head. Na these poor Africans dey carry religion for head like say na una won judge the world.
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:16am On Jul 27, 2023
Me and your Dad killed her right
shopwiser:
but you could kill Deborah and use fake bishops for election.. stupìd aśs hypocrites
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:17am On Jul 27, 2023
I can't help your ignorance.

miketayo:

You are just a fanatic, African Muslims are the worst, sub Sahara Africans especially.
He owes no one an apology, you need mental help instead
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by achimendy(m): 7:19am On Jul 27, 2023
Zonefree:

Nice one Davido.. you did the right thing.

Who sent the bicycle seat head to apologize? undecided

Hahahaha
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by RomanGreen: 7:19am On Jul 27, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Spoilt brat... angry

Yoruba Muslims are the worst, you just dey cap nonsense, what did you do when your fellow murderers killed Deborah? A god you have to fight for, is that one a God? The one true supreme Almighty God does not need us to fight for him. Religion of peace indeed
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by Finestgurlie(f): 7:20am On Jul 27, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Me and your Dad killed her right
angry
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:22am On Jul 27, 2023
Ignorance is a bliss.

If you joke with whatever that's sacred in your religion, don't do that to Islam.
You'll ALWAYS MEET STIFF RESISTANCE.

Call us whatever name u like, we will NEVER take what we'll never take
RomanGreen:

Yoruba Muslims are the worst, you just dey cap nonsense, what did you do when your fellow murderers killed Deborah? A god you have to fight for, is that one a God? The one true supreme Almighty God does not need us to fight for him. Religion of peace indeed
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:22am On Jul 27, 2023
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by Philipmoon2(m): 7:24am On Jul 27, 2023
Anybody that disagree with your own belief and norms is automatically an Ipob
TheNiceGuy:
Spoilt brat... angry

Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by Finestgurlie(f): 7:25am On Jul 27, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
tongue
propose to me now or I'll call nairaland police for you sad
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by Finestgurlie(f): 7:26am On Jul 27, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Ignorance is a bliss.

If you joke with whatever that's sacred in your religion, don't do that to Islam.

lol nairaland bokoharam spotted

1 Like

Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by dreamxhaser: 7:27am On Jul 27, 2023
Razgas:
how do you keep insulting Christ by calling Him 'x' but want yours to be respected?

Really? So that X was actually an insult. My apologies, I never knew. I only used it because easier to type than typing Christians.

But my apology.
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:28am On Jul 27, 2023
undecided undecided
Yes, we don't joke with our religion.
If you see that wrongly, that's left to you tongue

Finestgurlie:

lol nairaland bokoharam spotted
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by Weathered: 7:30am On Jul 27, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Read his statement, No PR manager would have composed anything, better than that!

Davido just still happens to be a kid chasing unnecessary clout.

which kind PR or aid goes to the public on behalf of his boss without a clear instruction?

Your mumu na V12 turbo charged hybrid dey power am.
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:30am On Jul 27, 2023
Islam frawn at gayismmm wink
Finestgurlie:
propose to me now or I'll call nairaland police for you sad
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by RomanGreen: 7:34am On Jul 27, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Ignorance is a bliss.

I ask you again, what did you and your likes did when christians are being killed in Kaduna, Plateau, Nigeria, Benue Nassarawa etc the hypocrisy of you people is sickening.

Saudi, Kuwait, Bahrain, UAE, Oman are all peaceful...is there own form of Islam different from yours ? Disgusting!
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by pachigo001(m): 7:36am On Jul 27, 2023
This isreal too de overdo who send him wink wink
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:38am On Jul 27, 2023
Call them out and do whatever you like to them if you find it insulting/denigrating.

You're to know that not we, we wouldn't/shouldn't do that for you because we don't know.
BrutusOj:
If I may ask you, who sang that song? I haven't watched the complete video, I learnt the guy who owned the music is a Muslim just like Asake who made a video dragging a goat from the holy altar of a church, I learnt Naira Marley is also a Muslim. How many times have you guys come online to criticise the likes of Asake and the guy who owned the controversial video being promoted by Davido who thought he is helping a brother? Or must it be when it's against your religion before you voice out?
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 27, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Really? So that X was actually an insult. My apologies, I never knew. I only used it because easier to type than typing Christians.

But my apology.
apology not accepted. Don't be smart by half.
The time day, El Rufai said that if GEJ was criticized by Jesus, Abati would accuse him of sleeping with Mary Magdalene. A Muslim cleric was seen preventing Osun priestess from carrying out her worship.
You guys abuse people's religion and scream loudest when yours is abused.
The only reason you do this in Nigeria is because your fanatic brothers control government agencies and give you backing.
If Biafra succeeded in 1967, let me ask you, do you think even one Igbo person would have ever been killed by you guys because of Mohamed?
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:42am On Jul 27, 2023
Muslims are beheading, eating, Terrorizing people in the East?
All kidnappers are Muslims? All corrupt Political office holders are Muslims?

Take even if it's just a second to reason before you type
Chummynoni:
If not for moslems , Nigeria and the world in general would have been a better place. The genesis of the problem of Nigeria could be traced to moslems. No apologies
Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by Finestgurlie(f): 7:43am On Jul 27, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Islam drawn at gayismmm wink
I'm a baby girl 😭😭🙄

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy / Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke / Naira Marley- Am I A Yahoo Boy Lyrics (with English Translation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.