Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping (26331 Views)

Travelling Into Nigerian (MMIA) Is Uber Safe To Your Destination Within Lagos ? / Uber, Bolt drivers threaten To Go On Indefinite Strike From Monday / FAAN Bans Uber, Bolt And Others From Lagos Airport, Places Heavy Fine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by Judolisco(m): 12:55pm On Jul 27, 2023
kenchop:
I BELIEVE ONE CAN STILL MAKE A DECENT LIVING OF IT DESPITE THE FUEL HIKE. IM AWARE BOLT /UBER HAVE ALSO INCREASED PRICES FOR RIDES.

THE PROBLEM IS THAT WE (NIGERIANS) ARE TOO GREEDY , ALWAYS WANTING A 200% GAIN IN EVERYTHING WE DO.

IMAGINE BOOKING A RIDE AND THE DRIVER WILL TELL YOU HE WANTS TO CANCEL THE RIDE SO HE CAN GO OFFLINE ON THE TRIP. HOW WILL THE BUSINESS SURVIVE. IMAGINE U ARE THR OWNER OF THE BUSINESS AND U ARE BEEN RIPPED OFF THAT WAY.

YOU WONT HEAR THE DRIVERS SAY THIS, BUT THEY ONLY COME HERE AND COMPLAIN.

THERE IS SOMETHING FUNDAMENTALLY WRONG WITH NIGERIANS.
if u never drive uno go fit understand...

9 Likes

Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by Judolisco(m): 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2023
mooremoney:
Have parked my ride already. This Tinubu govt is evil
baba we gather dey oh

1 Like

Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by gabbytabby: 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2023
Even before now they are always asking to go offline.

Opportuneke:
It’s not easy for those guys Meehhhnnnn

They’ve to go offline to cushion the situation 💁🏽‍♂️

6 Likes

Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by Shenky(m): 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2023
Hello everyone, please I'm in need of a car to drive on Uber/Bolt Platform in Abuja to remit 25k weekly. I am a registered Uber/Bolt driver with three (3) years experience and am ready to start work immediately.

If you are an intending investor/partner and you are willing to invest in Uber/Bolt business in Abuja, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me, I am very keen on car maintenance and also hardworking. I promise you will have a good return on your investment if you decide to partner with me.

You can call/WhatsApp me on 08162737552

Location is Kubwa Abuja
Thanks and God bless!

1 Like

Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by MrAmaechi(m): 1:00pm On Jul 27, 2023
I have ignored their mails self
Miamii1:
Lots of them are leaving the business
Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by Taxong: 1:01pm On Jul 27, 2023
Taxo Car Hire
Driver - Passenger Negotiation is Our Policy.
With our car charter service, you can enjoy the convenience of having a private car and driver at your disposal. Need to attend a wedding? Attend a meeting? Go on a shopping spree? We’ve got you covered.
Visit Our Site: https://taxo.ng
Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by jeromestarks: 1:02pm On Jul 27, 2023
Jeromejnr:
Chai, Nigerians are groaning. Tis well.

Didn't know it was that bad.
Are u my lost son?

6 Likes

Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by zicobass12: 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2023
I'm reliable, I'm your guy for all errands/deliveries in and out of Lagos...... And for the best part, I'm affordable

Contact me on 08060197846 to find out more

1 Like

Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by ugaby: 1:08pm On Jul 27, 2023
kenchop:
I BELIEVE ONE CAN STILL MAKE A DECENT LIVING OF IT DESPITE THE FUEL HIKE. IM AWARE BOLT /UBER HAVE ALSO INCREASED PRICES FOR RIDES.

THE PROBLEM IS THAT WE (NIGERIANS) ARE TOO GREEDY , ALWAYS WANTING A 200% GAIN IN EVERYTHING WE DO.

IMAGINE BOOKING A RIDE AND THE DRIVER WILL TELL YOU HE WANTS TO CANCEL THE RIDE SO HE CAN GO OFFLINE ON THE TRIP. HOW WILL THE

BUSINESS SURVIVE. IMAGINE U ARE THR OWNER OF THE BUSINESS AND U ARE BEEN RIPPED OFF THAT WAY.

You are hypocrite.

5 Likes

Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by IbroMaka(m): 1:18pm On Jul 27, 2023
zicobass12:

I'm reliable, I'm your guy for all errands/deliveries in and out of Lagos...... And for the best part, I'm affordable

Contact me on 08060197846 to find out more

Who be this wey dey steal my quote.... You no fit compose ur own ?

3 Likes

Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by Legitgames85: 1:20pm On Jul 27, 2023
teekrackz:

No evidence
I don't need evidence cos that's what I do for a living before I stopped and so many of my friends hv stopped too.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by Killermamba: 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2023
Wkaay:
If you need alternative. Check my signature
You wan buy Keke for them?
Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by Kalaba(m): 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2023
Miamii1:

They don't need to.
Driveinhud.com is here for everyone to make money for themselves.
Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by Jeromejnr(m): 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2023
jeromestarks:

Are u my lost son?

Hmmm...interesting
Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by uchdavinci: 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2023
Buy 20k worth of fuel and make 15k with a loss of 5k, then pay commission.

8 Likes

Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by Untube: 1:48pm On Jul 27, 2023
uchdavinci:
Buy 20k worth of fuel and make 15k with a loss of 5k, then pay commission.

And the werey bolt will even tell you to drive 25mins empty to go and pick up a ride of 1,500.

15 Likes

Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by kenchop: 1:50pm On Jul 27, 2023
YOU SEE WHY YOU CANNOT SUCCEED, YOU CANNOT EVEN HOLD A CONVERSATION WITHOUT RUDENESS. THAT'S EVIDENCE OF YOU BEING BRAINLESS. IF YOU CANT COPE YOU QUIT NO ONE FORCED YOU. STOP SPOILING BUSINESS FOR THE COMPANY, THEY TOO ARE IN BUSINESS FOR PROFIT. EVEN IF THEY GIVE YOUR RATES t 1% YOU WILL STILL COMPLAIN AND WANT TO RIP THEM OFF.

I KNOW YOU ARE NOT AWARE THEY PAY HUGE TAXES TO THE GOVERNMENT.

TAKE YOUR FRUSTRATIONS TO YOUR GOVERNMENT AND NOT TO BUSINESS OWNERS. IF YOU HAD ANY BRAIN IN YOUR SKULL YOU WUD HV DEVELOPED YOUR OWN HAILING APP BY NOW, INSTEAD YOU SMOKED, DRANK & WOMANISED YOUR LIFE AWAY IN THE NAME OF BIG BOY.
MONKEY.

livenija:
YOU ARE A FOOL

2 Likes

Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2023
Cashing out as usual, I envy those guys sometimes but driving 12 hours a day isn’t beans

1 Like

Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by kenchop: 1:58pm On Jul 27, 2023
PADDY ONE OF MY CARS IS REGISTERED WITH BOLT AND UBER. I DO THE BUSINESS MYSELF AT THE CLOSE OF WORK OR WHEN IM FREE, I ONLY STOPPED IT WHEN THE RISK TO LIFE SPIKED , ESPECIALLY COROLLA OWNERS. I KNOW WHAT THOSE DRIVERS DO. MANY HAVE TURNED IT INTO A MEANS TO HAVE SEX WITH MULTIPLE WOMEN. CARRYING WOMEN FOR FREE JUST TO BED THEM. THEN THEY WILL COME HERE TO BAD MOUTH THE BUSINESS OWNERS.
I WAS ONE OF THE EARLY GUYS TO REGISTER WITH CHILEE AND UCHE ON ABACHA ROAD PORTHACOURT BACK THEN. SO I KNOW WHAT IM SAYING WHEN I TALK.

Judolisco:
if u never drive uno go fit understand...

1 Like

Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by Generaltola4455(m): 1:58pm On Jul 27, 2023
I was doing bolt with a Lexus es350 , I stopped when fuel was 530 , I was working and still finding myself in huge debt despite being owner of the car . I can’t just imagine still doing it till now.

4 Likes

Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by sizer07: 2:00pm On Jul 27, 2023
kenchop:

IMAGINE BOOKING A RIDE AND THE DRIVER WILL TELL YOU HE WANTS TO CANCEL THE RIDE SO HE CAN GO OFFLINE ON THE TRIP. HOW WILL THE BUSINESS SURVIVE. IMAGINE U ARE THR OWNER OF THE BUSINESS AND U ARE BEEN RIPPED OFF THAT WAY.

See this mumu efulefu. Am show this fool is one of the bolt satff who are selling there fellow country people to those wicked Estonian devil 😈 by asking them not to reduce there 25% on every ride. Tell that your useless oga to go and buy cars and put it on the road let see if you guys will survive with this 617 litre of fuel, car maintenance, we no do again. No b by force. As for you if you no fit do offline, enter Keke . Then tell the Keke man you no do offline. It is you that something is wrong with fundamentally. Efulefu.

18 Likes

Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by denzel231: 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2023
Just blow offline when they book you..

3 Likes

Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by Exceed15: 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2023
Pity not the one's that voted Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by uzomakanaki(m): 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2023
They should slash their commison to 10%..
Those guys are just too greedy
hspda:
Finding it hard to book a ride self. No much drivers despite the long waiting time.

Bolt should do upward review the fares so we can get enough of them on the roads

2 Likes

Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by xana101: 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2023
Bolt is useless. How can u stick to 25% commission at this time. If u don’t do offline u are a fool as a driver.

6 Likes

Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by Dyfynezz12(m): 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2023
BoldBrainz:
I even stopped using the bolt platform. The astronomical rise in fares is not something my resources can accommodate.

And most of the riders who have been using vehicles belonging to other people, have since returned said vehicles and sought other means of livelihood.

I had numbers of two very cool bolt drivers. Last time I called them, niggas have returned their vehicles to the respective owners. The other one is even running a POS business now.
Chai!! It is well
Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2023
Miamii1:
what are their challenges?
Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by osazsky(m): 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2023
bennybuhari:
We just dey ooo for this Balablu government.We no die, we no rotten
good for u
Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by Yomit71(m): 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2023
Untube:

And the werey bolt will even tell you to drive 25mins empty to go and pick up a ride of 1,500.
Hahaha, 25mins drive alone will cost fuel of not less than 1k

5 Likes

Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by BestTrades: 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2023

To check vehicle history (Vin check)of any car.

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification ..
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by Boo3nity(m): 2:40pm On Jul 27, 2023
Bolt placed a unreasonable 1 year ban on my account for whatever reason they had.
My driver claimed he's innocent of whatever it was they blamed him for n REFUSED to share.
I actually bought n stored over 400 litres of fuel (#185/litre) for this e hailing cause.
Now car's parked. Driver has moved on to other hustle.
Patiently waiting (with all the insults I've been saving) for the day those Bolt clowns will try n reach out to me to come back n continue my slavery with them.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LRU Retrieved A Fallen Tanker From Apapa Road - Photos / Why There Are Traffic On Lagos Roads. See Reasons / Prado Jeep Rams Into Toyota In Edo, Injures Kids Returning From School (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.