Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,183 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping (26291 Views)

Travelling Into Nigerian (MMIA) Is Uber Safe To Your Destination Within Lagos ? / Uber, Bolt drivers threaten To Go On Indefinite Strike From Monday / FAAN Bans Uber, Bolt And Others From Lagos Airport, Places Heavy Fine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by naijaboy756: 12:03pm On Jul 27, 2023
l
Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by Padipadi(m): 12:03pm On Jul 27, 2023
Coping hard n bad
Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by chigoziri2403(m): 12:03pm On Jul 27, 2023
The economy is hitting hard, not only uber
Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by thinkmoney(m): 12:04pm On Jul 27, 2023
Miamii1:
Lots of them are leaving the business
And bolt are selfish. They only want the drivers to sacrifice while they are unwilling to reduce their percentage to reflect the economic situation

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by RapistOnBail: 12:04pm On Jul 27, 2023
My neighbor has parked his car he uses for the bolt....

Now I understand the business isn't worth it.

5 Likes

Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by UHLmoving: 12:05pm On Jul 27, 2023
UHLmoving:
Disqualify tinubu
yes, NOW

1 Like

Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by BoldBrainz(m): 12:06pm On Jul 27, 2023
hspda:
Finding it hard to book a ride self. No much drivers despite the long waiting time.

Bolt should do upward review the fares so we can get enough of them on the roads

Oh, you didn't get the memo?

Last time I attempted to book a ride from Apo resettlement to Gwagwalada in Abuja, bolt displayed about 13,200 naira as the fare. I simply turned off the app, went inside to UnCloth and went back to my bedroom. Had to conclude my business on WhatsApp with the client I was to go see.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 27, 2023
Everybody dey chop the breakfast now, lojumejeeji!!!.
We go get sense by force.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by treatise: 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2023
signature2012:
I really feel for these guys.

Imagine being an investor to this business with 10 cars.
Now that fuel price has gone up and drivers are quitting the business.That’s a big loss.

Investing in Nigeria can make you run mad.
seek knowledge of other viable areas and sell some of the cars in order to divest from Uber.
Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by treatise: 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2023
FOJEM:
Everybody dey chop the breakfast now, lojumejeeji!!!.
We go get sense by force.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by kenchop: 12:10pm On Jul 27, 2023
I BELIEVE ONE CAN STILL MAKE A DECENT LIVING OF IT DESPITE THE FUEL HIKE. IM AWARE BOLT /UBER HAVE ALSO INCREASED PRICES FOR RIDES.

THE PROBLEM IS THAT WE (NIGERIANS) ARE TOO GREEDY , ALWAYS WANTING A 200% GAIN IN EVERYTHING WE DO.

IMAGINE BOOKING A RIDE AND THE DRIVER WILL TELL YOU HE WANTS TO CANCEL THE RIDE SO HE CAN GO OFFLINE ON THE TRIP. HOW WILL THE BUSINESS SURVIVE. IMAGINE U ARE THR OWNER OF THE BUSINESS AND U ARE BEEN RIPPED OFF THAT WAY.

YOU WONT HEAR THE DRIVERS SAY THIS, BUT THEY ONLY COME HERE AND COMPLAIN.

THERE IS SOMETHING FUNDAMENTALLY WRONG WITH NIGERIANS.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:10pm On Jul 27, 2023
grin

Anyway my advice to business minded Nigerians is that there is going to be a gas revolution very soon. If you are wise get prepared to make money. How many of you watched the program on NTA yesterday morning which ended around 9 a.m.

A very interesting and informative program. CONVERSION OF VEHICLES TO AUTOGAS (Part2). There is going to be a part 3 and more for further enlightenment.

Dr. Ibrahim Muhammad, the chairman National Gas Expansion Program, an invited guest along with other guest
dished out so many information, even on how if tendency which may arise from supply of gas not being able to meet the rising demands which may result to increase in price. He did talked about measures that will make gas constantly available.

Let me give everyone of us an insight. Try to start watching NTA if you want to know where this government is heading to.

There will be a GAS REVOLUTION very soon which will be very, very, very beneficial to all.

Moreover the caburators are dual, can use both petrol and gas, gas and disel. So that you can alternate their use to fit your what may be advantageous to you at any given instance.

1 Like

Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by Euegene100001: 12:11pm On Jul 27, 2023
Same thing I told people it’s easy to say invest in Nigeria but in reality it’s not Nigeria has gone to the dogs unfortunately
signature2012:
I really feel for these guys.

Imagine being an investor to this business with 10 cars.
Now that fuel price has gone up and drivers are quitting the business.That’s a big loss.

Investing in Nigeria can make you run mad.

4 Likes

Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by IbroMaka(m): 12:11pm On Jul 27, 2023
I'll never give up my hustle no matter how horrible the situation is....

I'm discrete, I'm reliable, I'm your guy for all errands/deliveries in and out of Abuja...... And for the best part, I'm affordable

Contact me on 07031801880 to find out more

1 Like

Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by stacyadams: 12:13pm On Jul 27, 2023
hspda:
Finding it hard to book a ride self. No much drivers despite the long waiting time.

Bolt should do upward review the fares so we can get enough of them on the roads

No upward review can savage the biz,,,,,fuel is too high,,,no increament in salaries,car parts expensive,low riders booking rides currently, bolt,Uber, commission is high....some riders don cut cost ...me don park car since grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 27, 2023
I’ve since deleted all e-hailing apps from my phone.

2 Likes

Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by Peterep: 12:14pm On Jul 27, 2023
cost of fuel is killing
Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by cutedharmee: 12:15pm On Jul 27, 2023
Before nko
Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by clinician2x: 12:18pm On Jul 27, 2023
This business self go end soon. People de quit their jobs because their salary and transportation are the same e come be e-hailing way no go close. Fuel will sell 800 naira before this year ends.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by stacyadams: 12:19pm On Jul 27, 2023
kenchop:
I BELIEVE ONE CAN STILL MAKE A DECENT LIVING OF IT DESPITE THE FUEL HIKE. IM AWARE BOLT /UBER HAVE ALSO INCREASED PRICES FOR RIDES.

THE PROBLEM IS THAT WE (NIGERIANS) ARE TOO GREEDY , ALWAYS WANTING A 200% GAIN IN EVERYTHING WE DO.

IMAGINE BOOKING A RIDE AND THE DRIVER WILL TELL YOU HE WANTS TO CANCEL THE RIDE SO HE CAN GO OFFLINE ON THE TRIP. HOW WILL THE BUSINESS SURVIVE. IMAGINE U ARE THR OWNER OF THE BUSINESS AND U ARE BEEN RIPPED OFF THAT WAY.

Bolt and wuber is collecting 25% for each ride....so If I take a trip of 1k in surulere and bolt and wuber removes 25%..how much will be left to buy fuel and data or maintain car... bolt and Uber collecting 25,*% did not buy car or tyre for any driver....are they not the ones greedy?

They have been told,begged to reduce commission yet them no gree... grin so any how riders see am now ..make una manage...from no car AC to requesting offline.. grin

It's my turn will render more people unemployed..... grin the people thought they can't be touched grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by EnterpriseMan: 12:19pm On Jul 27, 2023
Its very hard for them, and Basically impossible for those who use cars belonging to others.

1 Like

Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by Bidmaster(m): 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2023
I spend 6k daily on Uber if Uber and Bolt can reduce their percentage to 5% this will help a long way.

1 Like

Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by ruggedtimi(m): 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2023
kenchop:

25% commission on each ride...if ur ride is 2k...the driver gets 1500 and pays bolt abut 500. In pH, a 2k ride is quite a distance...that 3k fuel might not cover and ur fuel gauge hits reserve.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by JDJDjD: 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2023
Miamii1:
A friend of mine in the business is just complaining bitterly

Tinubu is punishing Nigerians for not voting him

1 Like

Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by stacyadams: 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2023
ruggedtimi:
25% commission on each ride...if ur ride is 2k...the driver gets 1500 and pays bolt abut 500. In pH, a 2k ride is quite a distance...that 3k fuel might not cover and ur car will enter reserve.

Na only drivers go understand you..... grin walai

16 Likes

Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

Anyway my advice to business minded Nigerians is that there is going to be a gas revolution very soon. If you are wise get prepared to make money. How many of you watched the program on NTA yesterday morning which ended around 9 a.m.

A very interesting and informative program. CONVERSION OF VEHICLES TO AUTOGAS (Part2). There is going to be a part 3 and more for further enlightenment.

Dr. Ibrahim Muhammad, the chairman National Gas Expansion Program, an invited guest along with other guest
dished out so many information, even on how if tendency which may arise from supply of gas not being able to meet the rising demands which may result to increase in price. He did talked about measures that will make gas constantly available.

Let me give everyone of us an insight. Try to start watching NTA if you want to know where this government is heading to.

There will be a GAS REVOLUTION very soon which will be very, very, very beneficial to all.

Moreover the caburators are dual, can use both petrol and gas, gas and disel. So that you can alternate their use to fit your what may be advantageous to you at any given instance.

You go explain tire grin grin. APC

11 Likes

Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by livenija: 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2023
kenchop:

YOU ARE A FOOL

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by Dididrumz(m): 12:43pm On Jul 27, 2023
teekrackz:

No evidence

You go explain tire 😁😁

1 Like

Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by Judolisco(m): 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2023
Miamii1:
I Don dey huz for like 1 week now.. Jst park... If I make 15k I'll use 10k to buy fuel and owe bolt 4k...which kind work bdat.. I jst weak iswr

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by Tonnierichy(m): 12:52pm On Jul 27, 2023
Rayban25:
the country is currently in shambles. meanwhile some old criminal that calls himself president has his bluff called by west african countries because he cant even govern his own.he has disgraced nigerians further. ECOWAS president my foot what a disgrace.
Obingo Cann!bal
Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by Judolisco(m): 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2023
hspda:

they'll lose Customers.... People r no longer booking because of d small increase... I pick up a passanger and he said shey they have increased d fees dat why I'm I complaining and I told him, d increase is not jst enough... We now drive to buy fuel and pay commission

4 Likes

Re: How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping by juman(m): 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2023
I dont beliveit.
Its fake news.

They are leaving uber to do what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) / Ogun State Development. / Dorcas Shola Fapson Arrests Taxify Driver, Henry Chukwuemeka, To Meet In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.