Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Pls, Someone Should Suggest The best Free To Air Station For Me, ASAP. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls, Someone Should Suggest The best Free To Air Station For Me, ASAP. (2995 Views)

I Want To Learn A Skill Pls Someone Should Suggest For Me / Pls, Someone Should Help With Card Or Data; I Want To Complete An Online Course / Any Physics Students On Here? Please Help Me ASAP With These Assignments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, Someone Should Suggest The best Free To Air Station For Me, ASAP. by Truvelisback(m): 7:16am On Jul 27, 2023
Good day, fellas. Pls, someone should suggest the best Free to Air Stations for me. Abeg, gotv don dey show me ARAB.
Re: Pls, Someone Should Suggest The best Free To Air Station For Me, ASAP. by Truvelisback(m): 7:18am On Jul 27, 2023
The Mods, should do something abt this thread.
Re: Pls, Someone Should Suggest The best Free To Air Station For Me, ASAP. by Jennyclay(f): 7:28am On Jul 27, 2023
Ehyaa!! You don’t have money for DSTV.

May God Help you struggling men.

6 Likes

Re: Pls, Someone Should Suggest The best Free To Air Station For Me, ASAP. by FairlyUSEDpussy: 7:30am On Jul 27, 2023
Jennyclay:

May God Help you

Smh for the guy fvcking u.......
Is that the suggestion he seek?

8 Likes

Re: Pls, Someone Should Suggest The best Free To Air Station For Me, ASAP. by Truvelisback(m): 7:38am On Jul 27, 2023
Jennyclay:

May God Help you
Sugar daddy's girl, Abeg rest. Or you can tell your sugar daddies to sub for me. grin

10 Likes

Re: Pls, Someone Should Suggest The best Free To Air Station For Me, ASAP. by finegirl233: 7:54am On Jul 27, 2023
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Pls, someone should suggest the best Free to Air Stations for me. Abeg, gotv don dey show me ARAB.
I'm using free to air and enjoying it honestly. I have movies to watch 24/7, both local and international news channel, cartoon and much more........

Reach out for an installer around you for help

3 Likes

Re: Pls, Someone Should Suggest The best Free To Air Station For Me, ASAP. by incandescentena: 8:13am On Jul 27, 2023
finegirl233:

I'm using free to air and enjoying it honestly. I have movies to watch 24/7, both local and international news channel, cartoon and much more........

Say it here so others can get

4 Likes

Re: Pls, Someone Should Suggest The best Free To Air Station For Me, ASAP. by finegirl233: 8:21am On Jul 27, 2023
incandescentena:

Say it here so others can get
Get yourself two dish[the dstv dish is the one i'm using] and a good strong decoder. I did my own early this year and it cost me 30k including workmanship.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls, Someone Should Suggest The best Free To Air Station For Me, ASAP. by Ikpunnegi01: 9:56am On Jul 27, 2023
Jennyclay:

Werey! Of a girl! Las Las na guy like this go still nack your kitten out of alignment. Because, you will find those rich ones, they will use you and dump you..

4 Likes

Re: Pls, Someone Should Suggest The best Free To Air Station For Me, ASAP. by Truvelisback(m): 10:24am On Jul 27, 2023
finegirl233:

Pls, which tv station are you using and how many channels are there? Thanks.
Re: Pls, Someone Should Suggest The best Free To Air Station For Me, ASAP. by finegirl233: 10:42am On Jul 27, 2023
Truvelisback:
Pls, which tv station are you using and how many channels are there? Thanks.
I have more than 300channels. News channels like bbc,tvc news,nta,channels tv,arise tv,france24, aljezeral and many more

Movies channels like nollywood,cineafrica,my movies en,my movies fr,all mbc package,bollywood,true african and many more.....

Entertainment channels like boom tv, tvc entertainment,pulse tv,my music africa, my music, joy prime etc

More than 60 local and international religious channels

Then sports crtv sports for one league match every saturday, sporton for wrestling, sport24 etc

I can't say everything here but the setup is far better than gotv, look installer around for more information.

2 Likes

Re: Pls, Someone Should Suggest The best Free To Air Station For Me, ASAP. by Geovanni412(m): 10:45am On Jul 27, 2023
Truvelisback:

You no get satellite guy for ya area

Find any good satellite guy

Tell him to get you a decoder with iptv linked to it...the iptv get acccess to bein sports., bt sports. etc

You can watch youtube with the decoder and any channel you like depending on your data

That decoder go get mbc2 and other movie channels, sportson for wrestling , dwtv, aljazeera, tvc

That should solve all your entertainment, news and sports needs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls, Someone Should Suggest The best Free To Air Station For Me, ASAP. by Geovanni412(m): 10:46am On Jul 27, 2023
finegirl233:

I have more than 300channels. News channels like bbc,tvc news,nta,channels tv,arise tv,france24, aljezeral and many more

Movies channels like nollywood,cineafrica,my movies en,my movies fr,all mbc package,bollywood,true african and many more.....

Entertainment channels like boom tv, tvc entertainment,pulse tv,my music africa, my music, joy prime etc

Then sports crtv sports for one league match every saturday, sporton for wrestling, sport24 etc

I can't say everything here but the setup is far better than gotv, if you were close to my location, i would have install it for you. But if you are far look

it has iptv setup and you can watch youtube directly from it, abi?

1 Like

Re: Pls, Someone Should Suggest The best Free To Air Station For Me, ASAP. by Truvelisback(m): 10:47am On Jul 27, 2023
finegirl233:

I can't say everything here but the setup is far better than gotv, if you were close to my location, i would have install it for you. But if you are far look
Nawa ooo. I perceive you break the code to have all these channels for free. My uncle have ideas of these things but he is very far away.
Re: Pls, Someone Should Suggest The best Free To Air Station For Me, ASAP. by Truvelisback(m): 10:50am On Jul 27, 2023
Geovanni412:

You no get satellite guy for ya area

Find any good satellite guy

Tell him to get you a decoder with iptv linked to it...the iptv get acccess to bein sports., bt sports. etc

You can watch youtube with the decoder and any channel you like depending on your data

That decoder go get mbc2 and other movie channels, sportson for wrestling , dwtv, aljazeera, tvc

That should solve all your entertainment, news and sports needs
shay na the same thing with strong decoder?
Re: Pls, Someone Should Suggest The best Free To Air Station For Me, ASAP. by finegirl233: 10:51am On Jul 27, 2023
Geovanni412:

it has iptv setup and you can watch youtube directly from it, abi?
I don't know anything about iptv, what i listed up there is just a dish-strong decorder setup. No other thing is involved

1 Like

Re: Pls, Someone Should Suggest The best Free To Air Station For Me, ASAP. by freeborn02: 10:53am On Jul 27, 2023
Jennyclay:

Lolz. I'm sure all men in your family are riding GLK.
Re: Pls, Someone Should Suggest The best Free To Air Station For Me, ASAP. by finegirl233: 10:54am On Jul 27, 2023
Truvelisback:
Nawa ooo. I perceive you break the code to have all these channels for free. My uncle have ideas of these things but he is very far away.
No. You can get all this with just your big dish and a good strong. There are channels that needs codes to break but not the ones i mentioned, the list i put up there is free with nothing involved.

1 Like

Re: Pls, Someone Should Suggest The best Free To Air Station For Me, ASAP. by finegirl233: 11:00am On Jul 27, 2023
Truvelisback:
Follow what i told you and rest. With that set-up, you can watch those channels for free for years unless the wind shake your dish outside. You can also use the opportunity to learn how to install it yourself like me. No one taught me how to do it but i can install it perfectly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls, Someone Should Suggest The best Free To Air Station For Me, ASAP. by Chazzyboy: 11:46am On Jul 27, 2023
finegirl233:

Follow what i told you and rest. With that set-up, you can watch those channels for free for years unless the wind shake your dish outside. You can also use the opportunity to learn how to install it yourself like me. No one taught me how to do it but i can install it perfectly.
can you drop the frequency to track those channel

1 Like

Re: Pls, Someone Should Suggest The best Free To Air Station For Me, ASAP. by Geovanni412(m): 11:53am On Jul 27, 2023
Truvelisback:

It's a new version of strong decoder

1 Like

Re: Pls, Someone Should Suggest The best Free To Air Station For Me, ASAP. by Skiborobo(f): 11:54am On Jul 27, 2023
Lol broke guys thread.
Na God go help you. Hope you don't have a girlfriend? angry
Re: Pls, Someone Should Suggest The best Free To Air Station For Me, ASAP. by Truvelisback(m): 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2023
Geovanni412:

It's a new version of strong decoder
Thanks 🙏
Re: Pls, Someone Should Suggest The best Free To Air Station For Me, ASAP. by Truvelisback(m): 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2023
Skiborobo:
Lol broke guys thread.
Someone who was crying in her previous thread she couldn't afford Kaduna institution fees is here calling guys broke. grin Oh! What an irony of life! A broke girl calling others broke. grin O girl, it's not too late, you can still do hookup to pay your fees.😏

7 Likes

Re: Pls, Someone Should Suggest The best Free To Air Station For Me, ASAP. by finegirl233: 2:08pm On Jul 27, 2023
Skiborobo:
Lol broke guys thread.
Broke guys thread?
Dear sister, we should stop depending on guys to use us, i'm a lady who knows how to save and manage, there are ladies opening legs just to get subscription money if you dont know.

5 Likes

Re: Pls, Someone Should Suggest The best Free To Air Station For Me, ASAP. by finegirl233: 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2023
Chazzyboy:
can you drop the frequency to track those channel
I will give it to you when i go home in the night dear. Remember that we are using two dish and 3lnb. The first one is 10804h3000 for Nigerian movies etc, then attach another lnb ontop to get joyprime and the rest, all lnb should be at 7 o'clock. The second dish for mbc,news and wrestling is what i forget offhand. I will get back to you in the night

1 Like

Re: Pls, Someone Should Suggest The best Free To Air Station For Me, ASAP. by Truvelisback(m): 3:25pm On Jul 27, 2023
finegirl233:

Broke guys thread?
Dear sister, we should stop depending on guys to use us, i'm a lady who knows how to save and manage, there are ladies opening legs just to get subscription money if you dont know.
I had to come up with this idea after considering the cost of subscription I pay monthly and the way the guys hike the price and still deprive us from the stations we ought to watch by deliberately reducing the channels.😔
Re: Pls, Someone Should Suggest The best Free To Air Station For Me, ASAP. by finegirl233: 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2023
Truvelisback:
I had to come up with this idea after considering the cost of subscription I pay monthly and the way the guys hike the price and still deprive us from the stations we ought to watch by deliberately reducing the channels.
Just get those things and i will guilde you to install it yourself here or offline. Who get money for dstv?

1 Like

Re: Pls, Someone Should Suggest The best Free To Air Station For Me, ASAP. by Truvelisback(m): 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2023
finegirl233:

Just get those things and i will guilde you to install it yourself here or offline. Who get money for dstv?
Thanks.
Re: Pls, Someone Should Suggest The best Free To Air Station For Me, ASAP. by Chazzyboy: 11:25pm On Jul 27, 2023
finegirl233:

I will give it to you when i go home in the night dear. Remember that we are using two dish and 3lnb. The first one is 10804h3000 for Nigerian movies etc, then attach another lnb ontop to get joyprime and the rest, all lnb should be at 7 o'clock. The second dish for mbc,news and wrestling is what i forget offhand. I will get back to you in the night
thanks
Re: Pls, Someone Should Suggest The best Free To Air Station For Me, ASAP. by incandescentena: 4:59am On Jul 28, 2023
finegirl233:

Get yourself two dish[the dstv dish is the one i'm using] and a good strong decoder. I did my own early this year and it cost me 30k including workmanship.

That's great
Re: Pls, Someone Should Suggest The best Free To Air Station For Me, ASAP. by PrimeWatermark: 5:19am On Jul 28, 2023
finegirl233:

Following...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bro Code Everyone Must Know / Discovered She Is Hiv Positive / Guys Who Kiss And Tell:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.