Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,330 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Bro Code Everyone Must Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bro Code Everyone Must Know (3032 Views)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. / The "Bro Code" Every Guy Should Know And Hide From Ladies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bro Code Everyone Must Know by Boniwhite: 10:38am On Nov 12, 2023
Let's talk about what this bro codes are.

You don't snitch on your bro

Don't date a bro sister behind their back

You should respect a bro regardless of age difference

You have no business been friends with your bro girlfriend.

Let a bro know if you have been with the girl he is about to date

Keep a bro up-to-date with information and data

Don't let your babe disrespect a bro

Your bro ex is off limit

If you catch your bro girlfriend cheating update him (if possible with footage) but if you see a bro with another babe, pls respect his private life and face front cool

You can add your own.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bro Code Everyone Must Know by SIXTEENTH(m): 10:44am On Nov 12, 2023
You're damned right bro, some fake azz gangster's been tryna snitched on you behind ya back.

Remember in all you do keep da bro code scared
Re: Bro Code Everyone Must Know by Ahmed0336(m): 11:14am On Nov 12, 2023
That's just who I am. All these codes are in me grin

2 Likes

Re: Bro Code Everyone Must Know by stacyadams: 11:57am On Nov 12, 2023
Some bro are very useless grin

7 Likes

Re: Bro Code Everyone Must Know by SkengRay: 12:35pm On Nov 12, 2023
I will 4ck a bro's babe or sister when I need to. I'm not the kind that follow rules tongue

5 Likes

Re: Bro Code Everyone Must Know by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 12, 2023
A girl can make a guy break all these bro codes within just a snap of a finger... grin grin grin

No matter what you guys do, you can't change the fact that women are your one weakness.

4 Likes

Re: Bro Code Everyone Must Know by Maxie110(m): 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2023
Bro code mustn't be about girlfriends, we rise by lifting friends. When you're winning alone, share updates.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bro Code Everyone Must Know by codedgalaxy: 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2023
Lol,
Here is my short story.....
Back in the day when we were still kids.
I had these two friends
So one day,
there was a loose-gaurded "ent" that came around so we decided to take turns in our childish fantacy par "mummy and daddy levels" which constitutes of mere kissing,cuddling,smoching,fumbling and ece'tra, of which fvcking was strickly out of the context,
For we were still younglings.
So as agreed i went in first fumbled,mumbled and jumbled. In less than two mins i was out, smilling like someone who won a grand prize lol.
My other friend went in and did same and, was out in less than a minute.
Everything seems to be in peace untill the last guy kelvin went his own,
For more than five minute we didnt see him so we decided to go check on him only to find out, that our niggha have gone for "gold" damn !.
Niggha threw our damn bro code out the window and was banging the bichxx damn.
Lol.

5 Likes

Re: Bro Code Everyone Must Know by WantsandMore: 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2023
Samantha124:
A girl can make a guy break all these bro codes within just a snap of a finger... grin grin grin

No matter what you guys do, you can't change the fact that women are your one weakness.
No way, ceteris paribus not everyone who calls himself a Bro is actually a Bro.

2 Likes

Re: Bro Code Everyone Must Know by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2023
How many men have chosen their brothers over women in this life? cheesy cheesy cheesy

All she has to do is use her feminine power to get you eating right from the palm of her hands... grin grin grin
WantsandMore:
No way, ceteris paribus not everyone who calls himself a Bro is actually a Bro.
Re: Bro Code Everyone Must Know by WantsandMore: 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2023
Samantha124:
How many men have chosen their brothers over women in this life? cheesy cheesy cheesy

All she has to do is use her feminine power to get you eating right from the palm of her hands... grin grin grin
Still, they ain't no Bro they just be in a Bro Biological make-up.

2 Likes

Re: Bro Code Everyone Must Know by dkidd: 4:55pm On Nov 12, 2023
Samantha124:

Not someone like me. I learned from my younger age to always be true to my boys and it's the major reason I'm alive today. No pussy can make me jeopardize that.

2 Likes

Re: Bro Code Everyone Must Know by dkidd: 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2023
SkengRay:
I will 4ck a bro's babe or sister when I need to. I'm not the kind that follow rules tongue
If u grew up in my state or went to school in the parts I did u will know the only way to preserve ur life is to be true to those u call ur guys or else u won't last long on ur ten toes.

2 Likes

Re: Bro Code Everyone Must Know by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 12, 2023
Okay, if you say so...😏😏😏
dkidd:

Not someone like me. I learned from my younger age to always be true to my boys and it's the major reason I'm alive today. No pussy can make me jeopardize that.
Re: Bro Code Everyone Must Know by dkidd: 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2023
Samantha124:
Okay, if you say so...😏😏😏
Yea
Re: Bro Code Everyone Must Know by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2023
Who the heck is a bro?

I don't know that guy?

1 Like

Re: Bro Code Everyone Must Know by helinues: 5:36pm On Nov 12, 2023
You be correct nigga.

In addition never mess with your friends girl friend
Re: Bro Code Everyone Must Know by helinues: 5:38pm On Nov 12, 2023
Samantha124:

For sure. Weak guys can be easily broken. The real ones won't even tolerante such nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Bro Code Everyone Must Know by Sucre6: 6:31pm On Nov 12, 2023
SkengRay:

You obviously didn't grow in the street therefore u lack street education, fvck a bro sister and the street will write u off, fvck a bro babe and you are dismissed

No jokes

3 Likes

Re: Bro Code Everyone Must Know by Sucre6: 6:39pm On Nov 12, 2023
-Bro should not look at a fellow bro while eating a banana, it's forbidden

-A bro should never tell a 3rd party when u render help to a bro.

-A bro should always know the different between loan and cash gift, and should always repay a loan he took from a fellow bro as at when due.

- Most importantly, bros before hoes

-Whenever a bro cheat on their babes, don't loud it for the main babe to hear or know, what ever happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas

-dont throw bro under a bus because of a hoe, because a bro always got your back, a hoe won't

I will add more, lemme go and eat first cool

3 Likes

Re: Bro Code Everyone Must Know by Sucre6: 6:42pm On Nov 12, 2023
dkidd:

If u grew up in my state or went to school in the parts I did u will know the only way to preserve ur life is to be true to those u call ur guys or else u won't last long on ur ten toes.

The guy no grow for street and as such ain't street smart.

Touch a bro babe or sister and start counting your days, it is forbidden.

1 Like

Re: Bro Code Everyone Must Know by dkidd: 6:53pm On Nov 12, 2023
Sucre6:

The guy no grow for street and as such ain't street smart.

Touch a bro babe or sister and start counting your days, it is forbidden.

It's more than that... When ur own perceive u as not to be trusted u are exposed to enemies from every corner as no one will be looking out for u any more. Na u on ur own and it's risky shit. Especially when u run the streets. No one wants a nigga who ain't try trustworthy around the circle. We survive preserve each other by watching our backs with every available information no matter how far we drift apart. Someone within can even give the go ahead to the enemy to put u off or they simply leave u in the dark and turn they backs. Even money making updates and schemes will pass u by too cos u can't be trusted with anything anymore.

No man is an Island

3 Likes

Re: Bro Code Everyone Must Know by Sucre6: 6:55pm On Nov 12, 2023
dkidd:

It's more than that... When ur own perceive u as not to be trusted u are exposed to enemies from every corner as no one will be looking out for u any more. Na u on ur own and it's risky shit. Especially when u run the streets. No one wants a nigga who ain't try trustworthy around the circle. We survive preserve each other by watching our backs with every available information no matter how far we drift apart. Someone within can even give the go ahead to the enemy to put u off or they simply leave u in the dark and turn they backs. Even money making updates and schemes will pass u by too cos u can't be trusted with anything anymore.

No man is an Island

Read my last statement bro, I know street rule 100% and I understand what u are saying
Re: Bro Code Everyone Must Know by Godsongang: 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2023
Don't date a bro sister behind their back

Nah I don't think so, some bro will fight u when you tell them you are dating dia sister, so we keep it on a low. 😏

1 Like

Re: Bro Code Everyone Must Know by dkidd: 6:59pm On Nov 12, 2023
Sucre6:

Read my last statement bro, I know street rule 100% and I understand what u are saying
Aiit 👌
Re: Bro Code Everyone Must Know by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2023
So you're a thug?😲😲
dkidd:

No man is an Island
Re: Bro Code Everyone Must Know by dkidd: 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2023
Samantha124:
So you're a thug?😲😲
Thugs are lowlifes, no rules, no organization, no hierarchy, no codes of conduct, they live like brainless wild animals... I ain't no thug

1 Like

Re: Bro Code Everyone Must Know by SkengRay: 7:15pm On Nov 12, 2023
Sucre6:

You obviously didn't grow in the street therefore u lack street education, fvck a bro sister and the street will write u off, fvck a bro babe and you are dismissed

No jokes
Forget that matter. For street anything and anything goes

1 Like

Re: Bro Code Everyone Must Know by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2023
Even a witch would never openly admit to being one.

It's only thugs that'd be talking about running the streets and harming other guys for dating their sisters and exes.
dkidd:

Thugs are lowlifes, no rules, no organization, no hierarchy, no codes of conduct, they live like brainless wild animals... I ain't no thug
Re: Bro Code Everyone Must Know by dkidd: 7:36pm On Nov 12, 2023
Samantha124:
Even a witch would never openly admit to being one.

It's only thugs that'd be talking about running the streets and harming other guys for dating their sisters and exes.
Why will I lie to u? Like I don't even know u. I don't hide who I am. U calling me a thug is an insult but I will overlook because ur ignorant of what ur saying. Read my previous response again slowly. I'm no thug, I'm way higher than that and it's not news. Anyone who knows my old/ previous monikers know me here. But it's the past life anyway I'm a new man. Been new for a long time now but the ties will always be there. Lol when did I talk about harming anyone for dating my sister grin

1 Like

Re: Bro Code Everyone Must Know by Sucre6: 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2023
SkengRay:
Forget that matter. For street anything and anything goes

You obviously don't know how the street works.
If u do sh!t for street way I grow, you will be shown the other side of life, no kidding

1 Like

Re: Bro Code Everyone Must Know by Nonexisting1: 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2023
Samantha124:

The fact you have been with few simps doesn't mean you know what a real man is. I can safely say your father is either late, alive but weak or was not actively involved in your upbringing. I can't be wrong in all three.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fook My Life. Instead Of Using 50k Go Carry 2 Olosho I Lost 500k / How Do You Know When Your Boyfriend Is In Love With You / My Lady Takes Me For Granted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.